Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 72691 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »
Many people on twitter, including Rachel herself, have been comparing Frank to Rachel. However, I believe they're not even on the same level. At least when Rachel's back was against the wall, she was able to save herself, and not have to rely on Grodner saving him during the live show. ::) ::)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #301 on: August 24, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »

Excellent Night! With Boogie evicted and Trashley evicted next. I glad she gone, because she vote out the Amazing Jenn, the winner of this. DIVA!

At least i hate Frank Weeks ago, i think he deserve win the show, but for other part Grodner want it...Sooo I don't want to be the taste  :-X

My ranking:

1. Jenn Arroyo (OVER THE TOP!)

2. Frank
3. Shane
4. Dan
5. Ian
6. Joe   
7. Shitney Britney 
8. The Psyco Bitch Danielle     

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #302 on: August 25, 2012, 01:58:43 AM »
On another note, Janelle holds the record of 177 days spent in the Big Brother house. Mike Boogie would have to make it to Day 73 to surpass her record. If Dan were to make it to Day 72-73 as well, he will surpass Jordan's second-highest record for two-time players, and if the season is even set to day 76, he can surpass Dr. Will's record, despite the fact Dr. Will played the longest running season of 82 days.

Actually Eddie, Josh & Curtis of Big Brother 1 played the longest game running for a single season. Big Brother 1 lasted 88 Days (12 Weeks).

"Chicken" George is unique to Big Brother in the US and probably around the world. He is probably the only Housemate to take part in two seasons. With each time he played under a different set of rules. For comparison here are his stats from Big Brother 1 & Big Brother 7.

-Received a total of 9 nominations during his stay in Big Brother 1.
-Faced eviction twice in Big Brother 1.
-Evicted with 51% of the public vote out of 4.
-Placed 5th out of 10 in Big Brother 1.
-Lasted 78 Days out of 88 Days. *Nominations happened on even weeks while evictions happened in odd weeks.*

-Won the Golden PoV and Head of Household 1 time each during his stay.
-Faced eviction 3 times in Big Brother 7.
-He placed 5th out of 14 in Big Brother 7. He was evicted in a double elimination episode.
-Received a total of 3 eviction votes during his stay.
-Lasted 60 Days out of 72 Days. *Nominations and evictions happened in the same week.*

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #303 on: August 25, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
Frank opened Pandora's Box and won $3,000.

The other houseguests remaining in the house played in a competition to do with the arcade machine - Ian has won a special power that allows him to override a veto I think.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #304 on: August 25, 2012, 08:44:12 AM »
Frank opened Pandora's Box and won $3,000.

The other houseguests remaining in the house played in a competition to do with the arcade machine - Ian has won a special power that allows him to override a veto I think.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah! I read after the frank's nominations he can void one of them and the plan of Frank is put up:

Dan and Danielle  ;D sadly, the target is Dan, but the plan of the quackpack is Ian void Dan nomination. Frank told Ian that he put up Britney if he used it. I'm happy because the Psyco Danielle had chances to go Home  >:D but Joe, Jenn and Dan vote for her to stay  probably :-\
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:01:24 AM by joako »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: August 25, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
great - I hate those random twists and of course the producers pet is opening pandoras box  ::)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2012, 04:38:21 PM »
Although the plan was to eventually manage to have Jenn/Joe vs. Shane, by having Britney save Danielle and then Ian save Dan. Ian has said that he can't save Dan because the DR don't want him to. Frank threatened Ian by telling him if he uses the power, Britney will be nominated.

Ian has complained that Dan and Frank have threatened him with jury votes, and that he didn't want all this commotion. Yet he wants to be a villain. ::) ::)

I realllllllly hope that Joe or Jenn somehow manage to go this week - then Frank's HoH has been a waste, just like Shane's was. >:D >:D

Everyone is playing veto except for Joe and Ian.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
Although the plan was to eventually manage to have Jenn/Joe vs. Shane, by having Britney save Danielle and then Ian save Dan. Ian has said that he can't save Dan because the DR don't want him to. Frank threatened Ian by telling him if he uses the power, Britney will be nominated.

Ian has complained that Dan and Frank have threatened him with jury votes, and that he didn't want all this commotion. Yet he wants to be a villain. ::) ::)

I realllllllly hope that Joe or Jenn somehow manage to go this week - then Frank's HoH has been a waste, just like Shane's was. >:D >:D

Everyone is playing veto except for Joe and Ian.

I want The psyco Danielle go home, but i think it's not going to happen. I Want Dan to win it, so Britney going Up.

AND THE POV WINNER IS:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JENN ARROYO! DIVA OVER THE TOP! FLOATER! COMPETITIOR! GRANDISIMA DIVA! One member of Quackpack is going home and seems to be DAN.
[/b]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:45:10 PM by QueenV »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »
Haha Jenn <3
thanks QueenV.

Omfg I need to catch up all all from all all from all the episodes

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2012, 07:58:52 PM »
AND THE POV WINNER IS:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JENN ARROYO! DIVA OVER THE TOP! FLOATER! COMPETITIOR! GRANDISIMA DIVA! One member of Quackpack is going home and seems to be DAN.
[/b]

Haha, I thought you'd be happy. ;D

In the live feeds after the trivia, Jenn revealed she took a punishment in the competition of being on slop for the rest of the game, Dan has solitary confinement - a party in the have not room by himself, and Frank has a carrot costume for a week and cannot play in the next 2 HoH's, instead of just one.

Jenn has told Frank she will not change the nominations Jenn has told Frank she isn't saving Dan - because she doesn't want Britney to be nominated. IF Ian's power is that he can save and replace a nominee, Dan could be safe. If he just gets to veto a nomination and Frank makes the replacement decision, Dan will most likely be going home. And he sort of deserves it to be fair. In the last days he has been horrible to Ian, threatening him not just with jury votes but threatening to ruin his game. So I would be surprised if Ian does save Dan.

Frank has 0% chance of winning this game in my opinion, unless he wins veto/HoH/veto/HoH etc. Nobody will take him to the final two, so his only chance is to win almost all of the competitions that are left.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:04:45 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2012, 08:01:37 PM »
Haha Jenn <3
thanks QueenV.

You're welcome! I start to saw the episodes again for Jenn, yes she is a floater and everyone except Bea and I hate her  ;D but i deslike all of other Housemates except Jenn. because my favs are evicted (Janelle, Kara, Jojo) . So GO HER! haha  :ali

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2012, 08:03:13 PM »
AND THE POV WINNER IS:

Spoiler for Hiden:
[/b]

Haha, I thought you'd be happy. ;D

In the live feeds after the trivia, Jenn revealed she took a punishment in the competition of being on slop for the rest of the game, Dan has solitary confinement - a party in the have not room by himself, and Frank has a carrot costume for a week.

Yes i happy haha but i want
Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle go home, i want AG convinced Jenn to use the veto on DAN and Frank put up Brit.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: August 25, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
Haha Jenn <3
thanks QueenV.

You're welcome! I start to saw the episodes again for Jenn, yes she is a floater and everyone except Bea and I hate her  ;D but i deslike all of other Housemates except Jenn. because my favs are evicted (Janelle, Kara, Jojo) . So GO HER! haha  :ali
juiiii, you know I love all Jenn, even if they are not interesting  :P :P

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: August 25, 2012, 08:05:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle go home, i want AG convinced Jenn to use the veto on DAN and Frank put up Brit.

Jenn is desperate to work with Danielle - which isn't a bad move because Danielle should realise she'll be the lowest ranking member of her alliance and will little connection to the others should Dan leave.

Jenn has been doing more work than she has all season. ;) ;)

Frank revealed he was disqualified from the PoV competition. ;D Jenn had to burn her clothes for the competition. :( :o

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: August 25, 2012, 08:19:09 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Jenn is desperate to work with Danielle - which isn't a bad move because Danielle should realise she'll be the lowest ranking member of her alliance and will little connection to the others should Dan leave.

Jenn has been doing more work than she has all season. ;) ;)

Frank revealed he was disqualified from the PoV competition. ;D Jenn had to burn her clothes for the competition. :( :o

So she didn't had more clothes? LOL by the way she looks the same all days haha  ;D
I think in the end of the day....Shane and Brit preffer Dani over Dan. But who know i think Grodner will be punish so hard to Danielle's eviction.

juiiii, you know I love all Jenn, even if they are not interesting   

Haha I know it!  :D me too and i love Jenn Lyon too (Survivor Contestant) R.I.P  :'([/b]

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: August 25, 2012, 08:53:58 PM »
SHOCKING UPDATE!!  :o

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank cannot compite in 2 HoH/POV. So he probably, except Jenn win HoH or another person to save him...IS TOAST!  >:D

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #316 on: August 25, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »
SHOCKING UPDATE!!  :o

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank cannot compite in 2 HoH/POV. So he probably, except Jenn win HoH or another person to save him...IS TOAST!  >:D

HELL YES!!! :devil: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*HIGH FIVE*

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2012, 01:45:33 AM »
The Power of Veto winner is:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jenn ;D ;D ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2012, 06:03:44 AM »
I do hope Frank will win. From what I read, he deserves to win.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2012, 09:31:32 AM »
Well, if the noms stay the same i predict the votes are:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney: Dan
Shane: Dan
Joe: Dan
Jenn: Dan
Ian: ¿Dan?

Dan evicted 5-0  :-\

And if The replacement nominee is Brit i guess

Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle: Britney
Shane: Dan
Ian: Dan
Joe: ¿Dan?
Jenn: ¿Britney? danielle wanted it.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2012, 09:49:29 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So... almost 70% chances to see Dan evicted :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:52:25 AM by joako »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2012, 09:52:51 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Yeah, i think his only chance to survive is going up against Ian, Jenn or Joe. And this probably doesn't happen.
But who knows....are four days more until Thursday and Grodner can manipulate  :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:53:29 AM by joako »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Yeah, i think his only chance to survive is going up against Ian, Jenn or Joe. And this probably doesn't happen.
But who knows....are four days more until Thursday and Grodner can manipulate  :P

Spoiler for Hiden:
You are for Dan ? I hope he'll be eliminated. But I didn't follow this season but I saw there are a lot controversy because of the production... I don't know if I should start watching it. I need to catch up a lot of eps.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2012, 10:49:05 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You are for Dan ? I hope he'll be eliminated. But I didn't follow this season but I saw there are a lot controversy because of the production... I don't know if I should start watching it. I need to catch up a lot of eps.

Spoiler for Hiden:
No, i like Dan but i'm not her fan. I was for Janie, Kara, Jojo and Now for Jenn.
And yes, this season is so manipulate for Grodner, and the season is kinda boring too because all the comps except 3 are for Frank or Shane  ::) Anyway, i preffer Dan to stay because i like him more that Britney and Danielle. I hate that 2!!!!  :mad

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
Wait, why can't Frank compete in two POV's/HOH's? He'll justleave for sure, for that case. Unless, Jenn and then Joe get HOH get HOH. ??? ??? If that's the case, then we know Grodner isn't rigging anything.

And if Danielle is the bottom of the quack pack, then would Ian, Shane, & Britany just vote for her, save Dan, as they have the numbers? Or, do they want Dan out over Danielle? ???