Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4  (Read 107336 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »
So here's the plug, and the show is totally confirmed. It will start on Summer just like any other teen edition of PBB. :D

Auditions are now on going, and the latest one will be on January 6. :D

They are only allowing 13-17 years of teenagers and must come with their Partners who must be 20 years old and above.  ??? ??? I'm not yet sure if this will be a duo/doubles season since partners are totally not teenagers anymore. And another more, their partners are not necessarily their guardians or parents. So from that, anything is possible. :D But one thing is for sure, they're not going to do the guardian's twist again for this season. :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1nM_bgEJ90" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1nM_bgEJ90</a>

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 10:34:20 AM »
So hello everyone!! Here I am, Fresh from the audition, (the moment i'm writing this), here's my personal pictures and videos on the first Manila Audition of PBB Teen 4.

AUDITION PLACE: SM Mall of ASIA

[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6][attachment=7][attachment=8][attachment=9][attachment=10]

Actual Video shot of mine:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecyZ0YExOQg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecyZ0YExOQg</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-8RpS0STA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-8RpS0STA</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-s7WRLpso" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-s7WRLpso</a>

The actual FIRST PROCESS OF AUDITION: Getting to know about them, in the most detail way.

For the first time, and based on my experiences, this process that i have seen is far far way better than the other seasons. This time, they are really getting to know to auditonee by letting them to tell all about them before facing the actual panel of screeners/production team. These are the early birds who will face the panel.

[attachment=11][attachment=12][attachment=13][attachment=14]

And this is me, taking some pictures on the mall. LOL .. ;D ;D

[attachment=15]

It was really very tiring and a bit disappointing.. I am the one who served as a partner of my friend, who's a teenager, the one who will really do the actual audition. The official gates will open 9 in the morning. We went there as early as 4 in the morning but UNFORTUNATELY, we were beaten up by the CUT OFF period of the production team. In their advert, they were supposed to accept the first 4,000 Applicants, but due to the number of the auditionees who came, they incremented it into First 5,000. UNLUCKILY, we were the (approximately) the 7,500th auditionee.  And in my own estimation, almost also 5,000 + more were not able to make it for this audition.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

There will be a SECOND DAY for Manila Audition on January 13, and this time, if we will stil pursue it, we will make sure that we will be there earlier than that. Night of January 12 i guess.

Take note!! This is just the Manila Auditions. There are still auditions to be held at the different provinces of the Philippines and also on some other countries. This era is definitely the grandest and the biggest of all the seasons in the history of PBB.

They were not really expecting that this will be the turnout of number of auditionees. And for sure, on the next audition days.. It will be doubled, tripled and even multiplied to the most unexpected level.... LOL.. :D

This is also the reason why i was not able to recap the episodes of PBB UNLIMITED last night. :D Don't worry, i will do my best to make it up to you. :D

(I'm really having a hard time posting this one..  >:( >:( >:( >:( )

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 01:24:14 PM by carlex »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
Oh wow! The amount of people there is almost unbelievable! :o :o

Thanks for the pictures and videos carlex, I really can't get over how many people are there haha.

And best of luck to you and your friend for January 13th. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »
Oh wow! The amount of people there is almost unbelievable! :o :o
Thanks for the pictures and videos carlex, I really can't get over how many people are there haha.
And best of luck to you and your friend for January 13th. :)

Thank you so much Phil for the appreciation. :D And Best of Luck indeed on the Friday the 13th! :D I'm still weighing my activities and schedules for that day. I mean, i have already sacrificed my almost 24 hours of day to be there, and yet, i got nothing in return, except for the unbelievable experience with that great number of people. I hope that i'll find that day free and i'm just really hoping that my friend will be able to pass that (even just that one) step of audition. :D

And also the pictures and videos. To tell you guys, honestly, one of my purposes why i've chose to be her partner for the audition, is to get those images and actual happenings to blog it out here on you guys. So i really hope that you were able to appreciate my effort. Thanks! :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »
So its finally confirmed... APRIL 8, 2012 will be the Launch of PBB Teen EDITION 4, dubbed as "FUN-TASTIC REVEAL"

Stay tuned for the latest news and updates regarding the house twists, headlines and the latest and newest Teen Housemates for this season! :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:19:15 AM »
Wow, it will start after seven days ? But it just ended !  :o
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 10:21:25 AM »
I hope the HMs stay in one house this time. 2 houses-theme was awesome when it was still a novelty.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:29 AM »

April and May are the summer months here in the Philippines. The kids are on vacation during these months while they have to go back to school on JUne. PBB producers have to start PBB Teen the soonest time possible so the kids don't have to dropout from school just to enter the house. :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »
April and May are the summer months here in the Philippines. The kids are on vacation during these months while they have to go back to school on JUne. PBB producers have to start PBB Teen the soonest time possible so the kids don't have to dropout from school just to enter the house. :)

Seems right.

So, you say that the vacations are only 2 months ?

Here in Albania we have 3 and a half months vacations (June, July, August and the half of September).
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »

Seems right.

So, you say that the vacations are only 2 months ?

Here in Albania we have 3 and a half months vacations (June, July, August and the half of September).

Yeah only two months. I think a 2 month-break is enough  since the Philippines always gets really strong Typhoons from June to September so classes are mostly cancelled during those times. All typhoons that are formed in Northern Pacific Ocean has to pass through the Philippines before they reach mainland Asia, we have like 20 plus strong typhoons every year.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 01:58:28 PM »
[attachment=1]

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 12:37:26 AM »
Thank you so much Phil for the appreciation. :D And Best of Luck indeed on the Friday the 13th! :D I'm still weighing my activities and schedules for that day. I mean, i have already sacrificed my almost 24 hours of day to be there, and yet, i got nothing in return, except for the unbelievable experience with that great number of people. I hope that i'll find that day free and i'm just really hoping that my friend will be able to pass that (even just that one) step of audition. :D

Carlex, his friend went through a stage of the selection?

I'm excited for this season, never watched a Filipino season before.
Is there a link where we can watch the programs?

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 02:32:15 AM »

yep. PBB4 has just ended and PBB teen 4 has to start early so that the teens can go to school on June.  :D

so excited for PBB Teen edition 4  :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 02:35:06 AM »
I hope the HMs stay in one house this time. 2 houses-theme was awesome when it was still a novelty.

i also agree that this time, it must be one house......im tired of watching them in 2 houses.....hopefully, it will still be a great season, so lets watch out!  :D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 03:05:38 AM »

i also agree that this time, it must be one house......im tired of watching them in 2 houses.....hopefully, it will still be a great season, so lets watch out!  :D
I agree with you. There were so many seasons with 2 or more houses, so I hope we are going to have only one this season ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 08:16:32 AM »
Carlex, his friend went through a stage of the selection?

I'm excited for this season, never watched a Filipino season before.
Is there a link where we can watch the programs?

this is a link of better qualities to watch the shows..

http://www.trupinoytv.com/2012/03/pinoy-big-brother-unlimited-march-31.html
this link will be posting the latest episodes of this teen edition starting of course, next week. :)

but if you want a super HD quality, you can barrow my account for a more vivid and superb viewing.. The account i'm telling is actually from my father. I am using it to get HD screencaps for my recaps.. :)
This is the site, and just tell me if you want it here, but of course, it requires faster internet connections.. :)

http://iwantv.com.ph/

The first link is for public viewing, the second one is a private one, but offers more vivid quality than the first one. :)

Regarding my friend, she didn't pass any stage of the screening.. LOL.. So, we will try our luck next time.. Me, for the Season 5 and my friend for the next teen auditions..LOL.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
Having two houses is so hard to recap.. LOL.. :) So i prefer a one house teen edition this time. Unless, they're going to do a Celebrity Teens vs. Regular Teens.. I'd rather forgive them for reusing the format.. :) But other than that, enough of the two houses then.. LOL.. Try 10  houses if they want!! Hahaha :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
Having two houses is so hard to recap.. LOL.. :)

HAHAHA! TRUE!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 09:37:19 AM »
So, here's some of the possible TEEN Housemates this Season! :)

I think, they are already official Teen housemates... (but of course, according to spoilers..)
But, i have seen them too on the Big night @ the Grandstand.. That's why, its almost 90% that they are official.. :)
Toni have just said that they are one of from the lists of POSSIBLE Teen Housemates..

Ryan Boyce, a Teen Athlete..

Alec Dungo, Hopeless Romantic

Myrtle Gail, a Cosplayer

Keith Thompson, Party Boy

Yro Flores, A Obedient and Disciplined Son

Tom Doromal, a teen heir

while here's a very nice teaser from a fan. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4ho0V69-c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4ho0V69-c</a>

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:54 AM »
So, here's some of the possible TEEN Housemates this Season! :)

I think, they are already official Teen housemates... (but of course, according to spoilers..)
But, i have seen them too on the Big night @ the Grandstand.. That's why, its almost 90% that they are official.. :)
Toni have just said that they are one of from the lists of POSSIBLE Teen Housemates..

Ryan Boyce, a Teen Athlete..

Alec Dungo, Hopeless Romantic

Myrtle Gail, a Cosplayer

Keith Thompson, Party Boy

Yro Flores, A Obedient and Disciplined Son

Tom Doromal, a teen heir

while here's a very nice teaser from a fan. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4ho0V69-c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4ho0V69-c</a>

Some leaks are actually for real. i remembe ivan dorschner (PBBteen 3) was among the leaked possible hms before.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 09:43:24 AM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 09:46:42 AM »
Frietzie of PBBTeen3

She's nice but really dumb. My eyes were rolling everytime she answers the question in her interviews after she left the house.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »
just tell me if the picture aren't working for some countries..'caus i am experiencing it a lot of times.. :)

@ Mon.. i actually think that all of these "Teen Housemates" are for real.. i mean, they are the official teen housemates 'cause when i watched the Preview once again, i was able to notice them on the video..

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »

Tom Doromal, a teen heir
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy will not be the first haciendero to enter the house. i remember Beauty was also an heir to an hacienda in Negros.

Beauty is a known sugarcane princess, coming from a family of landed hacienderos in Negros. http://mysassymind.blogspot.com/2008/03/beauty-gonzalez-profile-on-pbb-teen.html

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 09:51:40 AM »
just tell me if the picture aren't working for some countries..'caus i am experiencing it a lot of times.. :)

@ Mon.. i actually think that all of these "Teen Housemates" are for real.. i mean, they are the official teen housemates 'cause when i watched the Preview once again, i was able to notice them on the video..

they are an interesting bunch.