Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Africa  (Read 28910 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 7 Africa
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
IK has announced to the UpVille house that they will be nominating. They will nominate tomorrow instead of using the random nominations. Zainab is immune from the nominations. So there will be no eviction from DownVille next week.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2012, 07:53:22 AM »
Who nominated who

BARBZ = Prezzo & Mampi
DKB = Mampi & Lady May
GOLDIE = Mampi & Maneta
LADY MAY = Mampi & Maneta
MAMPI = Goldie & DKB
MANETA = DKB & Goldie
PREZZO = Mampi & DKB
ROKI = Mampi & Maneta

Mampi = 6
DKB = 3
Maneta = 3
Goldie = 2
Lady May = 1
Prezzo = 1
Barbz = 0
Roki = 0

DKB is the HoH this week, I'm not sure if he will be able to save one nominee in this season

Zainab - 13 votes
Luke - 1 vote
Yadel - 1 vote
Dalphin - 0 votes
Liberia voted for Yadel and Zambia voted for Luke.

The other 12 countires & the Rest of Africa voted for Zainab (Source: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/12771/NewsHowAfricaVoted.html)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:59:10 AM by joako »

Offline FRAEFRA

• Immunity
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2012, 10:07:22 AM »
please! can i have link for live stream FREE?? O0 O0

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2012, 12:49:37 PM »
DKB decided to save himself, and put Lady May in his place, so LADY MAY, MAMPI and MANETA are up for eviction this week

Offline quinoa

• Intruder
  • Username: swinearefine
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »
Does anyone have any links to episodes of this? I've been to their website but all I've been able to find is clips.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »
Zainab has a new look

Before:

After:

I think she looks better without hair, her face is so beautiful

But I think she did it, just to have more air time. I think she has done everything to be one of the main characters from this season, and she did it, is definitely one of the most important housemate from this season

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »
Zainab has a new look

Before:

After:

But I think she did it, just to have more air time. I think she has done everything to be one of the main characters from this season, and she did it, is definitely one of the most important housemate from this season

Well, I truly think she is going to be the winner of the season (lol). Since the first day! And I hope so, but I hate what she did to her hair  :'( :-X

She's my fav btw

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 05:11:59 AM »
Zainab has a new look

Before:

After:

Well, I truly think she is going to be the winner of the season (lol). Since the first day! And I hope so, but I hate what she did to her hair  :'( :-X

She's my fav btw

It's just surprinsing. I guess i'll get used to it! But she's also my fav, a real diva. And i liked the nigerian housemates but as mean as it is, i'm really happy that they're gone now she has a great chance along with Goldie.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2012, 03:38:11 AM »
Housemates are revolting against Big Brother for not giving them alcohol and cigarettes. I think BB Africa has the most spoiled housemates ever. In all the seasons they got bucket loads of luxuries , including snacks, smokes and booze whether they win their weekly budget or not. Now Big Brother has gotten much stricter this season and the brats can't handle it. I think they're being childish by boycotting last night's party, threatening to boycott today's eviction show, wearing caps and sunglasses indoors, ignoring Big Brother, smoking indoors, not wearing mics and placing the beds outside. However, I find it very entertaining!

Check: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com for clips and news.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2012, 12:27:50 PM »
MAMPI has been evicted

It was a real close vote between Mampi and Maneta

Lady May = 12 votes (Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda & Rest of Africa)
Maneta = 2 votes (Botswana & Zimbabwe)
Mampi = 1 vote (Zambia)

And we have nominations in Downville this week. Ghana (Keitta & Mildred) & Botswana (Edith & Eve) are up for eviction this week
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:40:15 AM by joako »

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
If they follow the same eviction pattern as the first 2 weeks of the show, by sending one to Upville and letting the other 3 go home, then EVE will definitely be going there.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »
If they follow the same eviction pattern as the first 2 weeks of the show, by sending one to Upville and letting the other 3 go home, then EVE will definitely be going there.
Yes I agree with you. Edith and Mildred are definitely out, and I think Eve will move to Upville.

I think the bad thing about this season is that all the evictions are all really predictable

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »
I think the bad thing about this season is that all the evictions are all really predictable

I think there are a lot of bad things this season:

1. Random Nominations. The whole tension element between the housemates when nominating each other was an important factor in the game.
2. 2 houses again. The creative team aren't incredibly creative over at M-Net Africa. This idea is so season 4, season 5 and season 6.
3. 'Celebrities'. I knew 1 of those celebs in that house - Barbs from SA. The rest are nobodies that are minor celebs in their own countries.
4. Evicting as pairs. Not fond of how many housemates they evict at one go. Feels so rushed, and good housemates get kicked off as a result.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

I think there are a lot of bad things this season:

1. Random Nominations. The whole tension element between the housemates when nominating each other was an important factor in the game.
2. 2 houses again. The creative team aren't incredibly creative over at M-Net Africa. This idea is so season 4, season 5 and season 6.
3. 'Celebrities'. I knew 1 of those celebs in that house - Barbs from SA. The rest are nobodies that are minor celebs in their own countries.
4. Evicting as pairs. Not fond of how many housemates they evict at one go. Feels so rushed, and good housemates get kicked off as a result.
I totally agree with you, the idea of the two houses again was just too much, and the random nominations is one of the worst twist ever!

But I think with more exciting evictions, it can be a little more interesting this season, although I have to say that the cast is really good this year, with people like Zainab or even Mampi bitching about everyone

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
Esperanca and Seydou have voluntarily exited the house. Seydou was really reluctant to leave but Esperanca was adamant to leave as soon as possible.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2012, 01:08:18 PM »
Keitta has moved to DownVille, and Mildred, Eve and Edith are out.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
Who was the 6th Evicted, Eve or Edith? Because both have 0 votes.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2012, 06:31:02 AM »
Who was the 6th Evicted, Eve or Edith? Because both have 0 votes.

Mildred and Edith actually received 0 votes. I'm not sure, the focus on the website was more on Keitta moving than Mildred, Eve and Edith being evicted.

The results -

Keitta - 7 votes (Angola, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Zambia and Rest of Africa)
Eve - 6 votes (Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe)
Edith - 0 votes
Mildred - 0 votes

UpVille also nominated for eviction this week today. Keitta was immune as he is new to the UpVille house.

Prezzo - DKB and Zainab
Zainab - Barbz and DKB
Roki - Zainab and DKB
Goldie - Lady May and Maneta
Lady May - Goldie and DKB
Maneta -  DKB and Roki
DKB - Goldie and Zainab
Barbz - Roki and Prezzo

DKB - 5 nominations
Zainab - 3 nominations
Goldie - 2 nominations
Roki - 2 nominations
Maneta - 1 nomination
Barbz - 1 nomination
Lady May - 1 nomination
Prezzo - 1 nomination

So if four of them will face eviction, DKB, Goldie, Roki and Zainab are in danger of facing the public vote. Barbz is the HoH so it is up to her to save and replace someone if she wishes.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:42:12 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2012, 07:20:53 AM »
Do you know if Edith and Mildred were evicted at same time?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2012, 07:49:09 AM »
Do you know if Edith and Mildred were evicted at same time?

Eve, Edith and Mildred all left the house together. In the past few weeks in evictions from DownVille IK called all of the nominees to the stage and then told them who was evicted, but this time he told Eve, Edith and Mildred to leave and then brought Keitta out to move to UpVille.

Mildred even refused to go on stage when she was evicted because the hairdressers wouldn't give her the hairstyle she wanted before the eviction.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 08:23:00 AM »
So, we don't know who are the 6th and 7th Evicted between Edith and Mildred. The 8th Evicted was Eve.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »
IK said that Mildred received no votes and therefore was the first evicted on the night making her the 7th evictee overall. Edith also received no country points BUT overall had more votes individually than Mildred, making her the 8th evictee and Eve the 9th.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 01:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the info!  :D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2012, 01:55:22 PM »
Zainab and DKB have been ejected after a violent fight... This show is a real mess.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
DKB and Zainab had an argument and DKB said "next time you do that...", referring to an incident involving a toilet door, "I'll slap you." Zainab told him to slap her then and he did.

The two were then separated, with DKB in the diary room and Zainab in an area below the house that Big Brother called the Glass House. Big Brother first told DKB to enter the house and pack his bags, and then told Zainab she too was disqualified as she was responsible for provoking DKB, and when she could enter the house to collect her things. Zainab left the house shortly followed by DKB.

As a resul the nominations that occurred earlier today have been rendered null and void and there will be no eviction from UpVille this week.