Author Topic: Secret Story 6 France  (Read 207305 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2012, 01:11:46 AM »
TOTAL VOTES : 8714 votes

1. Capucine (19% - 1696 votes)
2. Yoann (13% - 1147 votes)
3. Fanny (11% - 988 votes)
4. Sacha (9% - 756 votes)
5. Julien (8% - 698 votes)

6. Serguei (7% - 643 votes)
7. Marie (7% - 641 votes)
8. Ginie (6% - 513 votes)
9. Isabella (4% - 369 votes)
10. Alexandre (4% - 359 votes)
11. Emilie (3% - 219 votes)
12. David (2% - 165 votes)
13. Midou (2% - 156 votes)

14. Caroline (1% - 106 votes)
15. Kévin (1% - 95 votes)
16. Virginie (1% - 67 votes)
17. Mathieu (1% - 62 votes)
18. Audrey (0% - 34 votes)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2012, 01:53:46 AM »
My ranking :

1.Capucine
2.Yoann
3.Alexandre
4.Fanny
5.Sacha
6.Emilie

7.Ginie
8.Audrey
9.Isabella
10.Caroline
11.Serguei
12.Virginie
13.Marie
14.Mathieu

15.David
16.Julien
17.Midou
18.Kévin

French

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2012, 02:03:34 AM »
I'm very surprised, everyone can watch the videos. USA, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Spain etc. :o
http://www.tf1.fr/secret-story/

Well.. I'm glad for  people who want to watch the Show without being in France ;)

French

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2012, 11:07:14 AM »
DAY 3 - SUNDAY, MAY 27

Yesterday night, they couldn't stop dancing. They love that so much.

This morning, Fanny woke up first to protect her secret. She gone fast to the shower then she tried to be fast to put her clothes and protect her secret... but it's really hard. Here now 27°C... :(

Caroline:

Julien & Frank:

10:51am - It's to warm in the House, everyone's in the garden, except Fanny and housemates who are sleeping.

Fanny, dressed like this to protect her secret. (It's 25-28°C)

For Caroline, it's really weird. Since yesterday, she has a lot of doubts about Fanny's secret.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2012, 12:08:32 PM »
First Quotidienne:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPp_Y7EeKcQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPp_Y7EeKcQ</a>

French

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2012, 12:53:19 PM »
Capucine reminds me a lot Noemi when she's in the diary room.

French

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2012, 12:59:57 PM »
Alexandre and Julien are becoming close. A friendship is born.

Julien and Alexandre decided to go in an empty room... to discuss "strategies" and "nominations"!

Also, yesterday, Sacha said that Alexandre, Julien, Capucine and Isabella are creating a group / a team. I think they are very strategic, and since the first day, it's really awesome.

Fanny and Mathieu are talking about their first impressions about the adventure..., the house..., the other contestants.

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2012, 01:23:24 PM »
I have just finished watching the first quotidienne :D I think we are in for a great series :)

My favorites are:
Fanny ( I love her accent! and she is just adorable :) )
Capucine ( she seems like she will be a big character )
Caroline

I think the show is very well put together and stylish , but there are some housemates who did not get any airtime at all :O and I hope it will be more spread out in future :O I don't think I saw Marie , Ginie , Sacha , David at all :O

I love the house!

French

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
Vidéo - Pas Normal Activity (?) -
Alexandre, Julien and Yoann decided to spy the girls and especially Fanny to discover what is her secret..., but then, they prefered play and some girls were sleeping, one girl (I don't know who, but I think it's Caroline or Fanny) was very angry, and she told them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnlGP7ZNHc0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnlGP7ZNHc0</a>

French

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »
Family Portrait :

French

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »
I am sad for Marie. She's not very communicative with the others..., I hope she will not take the decision to stop her participation in the game.
(We had Rosa, we had Marion, we had Marie-Josée)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
I am sad for Marie. She's not very communicative with the others..., I hope she will not take the decision to stop her participation in the game.
(Image removed from quote.)

Well, tbh I can understand her. I don't think I could get along well with some of them. But I think she should try with the older ones.

French

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Well, tbh I can understand her. I don't think I could get along well with some of them. But I think she should try with the older ones.

Yeah you're right. I hope the production will give her a secret mission or something to prove her that she has her place in this game, and to make her know that she could be interesting in SS.

Because I really think she's bored... anyway we'll see  :(

French

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »
Vidéo - Kévin hesitates - (with subtitles, no a very good translation and not a very good english, sorry)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy6olwSyqPI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy6olwSyqPI</a>

Clic on #CC#

French

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2012, 08:44:22 PM »
Tonight it's "White Party" in the House of Secrets. Serious things will start tomorrow...

Tomorrow, we will know who the housemates of the Secret Box decided to choose as a target.
Emilie's target will be : ??
Midou's target will be : ??
Audrey's target will be : ??

It's going to be interesting.
Also, I've read something OmgItsPhil said. They're not going to be really evicted if they don't find a secret's housemate, I agree!! Like every years, they say something on the launch show, but then, we discover that it's not true.

SS4 with Amélie, Maxime and Chrismaëlle !
SS5 with Ayem (two weeks nominated forever) and Zarko (two weeks nominated forever)

French

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »
Top 3:
Capucine - 2176 votes
Yoann - 1444 votes
Fanny - 1345 votes

Total votes (w/ 18 housemates) = 10 973 votes.

Just a simple video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yew56iuGwLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yew56iuGwLg</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2012, 10:11:10 PM »
More information on this year's bunch, some we know and most we don't, so I'll just post it all:

- Alexandre Gérard is 20 and a barman. His secret is his ex is in the house.
- Capucine Anav is 21 and a store manager. Her secret is his exes are in the house.
- Caroline is 25 and a commercial assistant. Her secret is that she lives with her ex, Kevin and his girlfriend, Virginie.
- David Schemba is 20 and a student of fashion. His secret is that his face has been reconstructed.
- Fanny Maurer is 28 and is a make-up artist (just like Ariadna Sanchez ;D). Her secret is obviously that she has 100+ tattoos.
- Virginie "Ginie" Philpott is 20 and is a model. Her secret is that she knows the secret of the house..
- Isabella Di Fabio is 18. Her secret is that she is descended from samurai.
- Julien Sznejderman is 21 and a model. His secret is that he was switched at birth.
- Kévin is 33 and owns a real assistant business. His secret is that he lives with his ex and his girlfriend, Caroline and Virginie.
- Marie Rachel Sebag is 25 and her secret is that she is a chess grandmaster.
- Mathieu Bourdet, 27, is a factory manager. His secret is he survived a plane crash.
- Sacha Minéo, 18, is a student and his secret is that he got his graduate aged 14.
- Sergueï Chidyvar, aged 25, owns an estate agency, and was born with twelve fingers.
- Virginie is 27 and her secret is that she lives with her boyfriend/husband and his ex.
- Yoann Fontaine, 21, is a boutique owner. His secret is "my ex is in the house"
- Audrey Mazens Sanchez, 28, is a casting director. Her original secret is unkown but we know she is in the Secret Box.
- Émilie Sabbia, 26, is a singer who used the stage name Labiur. As with Audrey, we do not know her original secret.
- Midou is 26 and a childrens educator. As with Audrey and Émilie, we don't know his original secret.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2012, 10:30:30 PM »
Incredible the Ariadna vs. Fanny!

Both have a lot of tattoos and love rock, both are make-up artists, both are from the capitals of their countries, both are 28 years old...

French

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2012, 10:40:42 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Both have a lot of tattoos and love rock, both are make-up artists, both are from the capitals of their countries, both are 28 years old...

And the same hair color. (almost)
Who knows ? Maybe Ariadna is one of Fanny's friend lol. It's really not impossible...

French

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2012, 10:44:06 PM »
I have just finished watching the first quotidienne :D I think we are in for a great series :)

My favorites are:
Fanny ( I love her accent! and she is just adorable :) )
Capucine ( she seems like she will be a big character )
Caroline

I think the show is very well put together and stylish , but there are some housemates who did not get any airtime at all :O and I hope it will be more spread out in future :O I don't think I saw Marie , Ginie , Sacha , David at all :O

I love the house!

I hate when housemates have not airtime :(
In SS it's always like this :'(

I remember : Fred (SS1), Maya - Didier - Elise (SS3), Chrismaelle (SS4), Morgane in the beginning, Julie, Anthony (SS5), Marie-Josée (SS5)

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
I think that Marie is dress player and dress teacher, isn't it?

French

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2012, 11:09:49 PM »
Sorry I'm not sure what do you mean.
You mean "she dress like a teacher?" because the answer is clearly "yes".
And she's a student in psychology. She said that at first she wanted to be a lawyer but that was too hard for her to learn everything, and she then prefered the psychology because she really likes to make an opinion about things and people by herself.

And I love her voice. A little baby voice, but it's really funny to hear and she's so real!

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2012, 11:27:07 PM »
And she's a student in psychology. She said that at first she wanted to be a lawyer but that was too hard for her to learn everything, and she then prefered the psychology because she really likes to make an opinion about things and people by herself.

And I love her voice. A little baby voice, but it's really funny to hear and she's so real!
Marie reminds me of Rebeca GH11 with her style and her voice, but in a better way. Rebeca finally was annoying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

French

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2012, 11:28:57 PM »

Marie reminds me of Rebeca GH11 with her style and her voice, but in a better way. Rebeca finally was annoying.

Yes... and what Rebeca became...  ::)
But Rebeca was very original.. ;with her doll etc. That's also why GH11 is one of the best season of GH Spain.

Lol, now I'm remembering when she was talking alone in the garden x)
Well, to the viewers ,if we want.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2012, 12:02:16 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

I love So much them! They are my favs from Big brother Spain and Secret Story  :)
and again, i need say poor fanny and poor marie too  :(
French. one question...Fanny had posibilities to be nominated?  :-\

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE