Daily Show - Tuesday, May 29 (PART 2):
- Kevin reveals to his ex Caroline, that he didn't like when Virginie has slept next to his bed. He thinks the secret coul be in danger. Caroline thinks that Virginie just wants to hurt her. Virginie is disappointed of her husband Kevin. She then said in the Diary Room: "I'm really wondering why they broke up if they're so agree"
- Caroline and Kevin are arguing. Caroline thinks Virginie is a bad point in their secret, and she really thinks that because of Virginie, their secret could be soon discovered. Caroline and Virginie have a little "fight" (just with words).
- Virginie buzzes Kevin, for the confrontation time, they'll can talk without anybody else. In discretion.
- Virginie tells to Kevin that she's a little sad because she doesn't like the "great" complicity between Kévin and Caroline.
- In the Diary Room, Virgine explains that she doesn't want to be nominated, she doesn't want to be evicted, she wants to stay in the House till... the final week.
- La Voix explains to Audrey, Midou and Emilie that yesterday, they chose Yoann, Capucine and Alexandre, and today, they will have to choose one target between them.
- Virginie saw Fanny's tattoos, she told her. Fanny asks to Caroline what secret she thinks Fanny has. Caroline thinks it's about her tattoos, something like "I have 50 tattos".
- Caroline buzzes. She thinks Fanny's secret is to have 100 tattoos. She thinks that, because she has a lot of make up in her body, in her hands etc.
- Emilie, Midou and Audrey decided to choose Yoann as their target.