Author Topic: Secret Story 6 France  (Read 191047 times)

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
Re: Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #225 on: May 29, 2012, 03:48:47 PM »
Im halfway through todays daily show (the nomination one) and I still don't think I've seen Ginie or Sacha speak or even be shown at all :O and poor marie was only shown today as she left :O

Also a question Has caroline discovered fannys secret? as i noticed a video behind benjamin playing fannys tatoo cover up video to the house :O

I hope all the secrets dont get discovered so soon!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
Im halfway through todays daily show (the nomination one) and I still don't think I've seen Ginie or Sacha speak or even be shown at all :O and poor marie was only shown today as she left :O

Also a question Has caroline discovered fannys secret? as i noticed a video behind benjamin playing fannys tatoo cover up video to the house :O

Yes, she has. She buzzed "I have 100 tatoos" so...

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2012, 04:26:22 PM »

Yes, she has. She buzzed "I have 100 tatoos" so...

Aww no :( I was hoping she would change her mind! :D fanny did a good job to hide it up til now :) It'll be interesting to see does she change much now that she can be herself more :D

Im soooo dissappointed that isabella and capucine are nominated :( I like both of them! In fact I like all the girls!! I wish the boys had nominated this week  :'(
Is it just me or are the secret story housemates always the most stylish and beautiful in the world? Maybe its just a french thing lol but they always seems so well put together all the time! ( except poor marie actually come to think of it :O )

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #228 on: May 29, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »

Aww no :( I was hoping she would change her mind! :D fanny did a good job to hide it up til now :) It'll be interesting to see does she change much now that she can be herself more :D

Im soooo dissappointed that isabella and capucine are nominated :( I like both of them! In fact I like all the girls!! I wish the boys had nominated this week  :'(
Is it just me or are the secret story housemates always the most stylish and beautiful in the world? Maybe its just a french thing lol but they always seems so well put together all the time! ( except poor marie actually come to think of it :O )

Where I live, a major part are "beautiful and stylish", but I don't think everybody in France is beautiful and stylish. In Secret Story, I think it's the casting and nothing else.

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2012, 04:42:39 PM »

Where I live, a major part are "beautiful and stylish", but I don't think everybody in France is beautiful and stylish. In Secret Story, I think it's the casting and nothing else.

I suppose the sort of people who want to put themselves on television are usually going to be quite good looking whatever country it is lol :L

I think this is a great season so far! Im just afraid the secrets are being discovered too quickly and there will be none left! :O Also want to see some more of the housemates that are ignored by the editing :L

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »

I suppose the sort of people who want to put themselves on television are usually going to be quite good looking whatever country it is lol :L

I think this is a great season so far! Im just afraid the secrets are being discovered too quickly and there will be none left! :O Also want to see some more of the housemates that are ignored by the editing :L
It's logical. It's rare to see someone not "beautiful" to go to the tv... it could looks ridiculous...
And yes, me too, the secrets are discovered very fast this year.

x) The best season of Secret Story is the third! [2009]  :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »

The editing will slowly change as the secret will be discovered. Now we see Fanny a lot because of her secret, then another secret will be in danger and the person wich the secret belongs to will have more air time. Just wait, TF1 has already planned everything  >:D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2012, 05:49:09 PM »

The editing will slowly change as the secret will be discovered. Now we see Fanny a lot because of her secret, then another secret will be in danger and the person wich the secret belongs to will have more air time. Just wait, TF1 has already planned everything  >:D
I think you have watched a lot Secret Story 5 ! Now, Capucine, Alexander and Yoanns secret will be revealed very soon normally, and Fanny's secret is already revealed... but it's not because Capucine's secret is discovered that we are not going to see her anymore.

Each seasons has its differences. I think this year, we will have (again) immunity in every live shows, but that's it. If the housemates are not interesting, TF1 couldn't show them. It's so boring to show someone who's boring.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2012, 05:55:22 PM »

I think you have watched a lot Secret Story 5 ! Now, Capucine, Alexander and Yoanns secret will be revealed very soon normally, and Fanny's secret is already revealed... but it's not because Capucine's secret is discovered that we are not going to see her anymore.

Each seasons has its differences. I think this year, we will have (again) immunity in every live shows, but that's it. If the housemates are not interesting, TF1 couldn't show them. It's so boring to show someone who's boring.

Of course there are some housemates who will still have air time. It's like a tv show, there will be first roles, and second roles. With all those housemates + the two coming friday, there will be too many people for second roles, so I just guess they will keep their 1st role (apparently the two trios) and add as second role the housematzs who are in danger this week. Considering they clearly decided to focus the show on love story + investigation and that they did almost the same last year...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: May 29, 2012, 05:57:49 PM »
Yes. About "love stories", the director of the Reality Show of TF1 has said that this year, we will see more games etc. But it's sure we will have love story(ies).

I prefer to judge in one-two weeks. But for now, I really like, even if we don't see Ginie and Sergueï, we will see them later I guess.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2012, 03:11:41 AM »
AM
1:57 -Contestants try to "cheer up?" Isabella and Capucine

2:05 - Kevin makes like he's a Don Juan to remove the suspicions of the others.

2:12 - But when Sasha teases Virginie...

2:15 - Kevin is jealous and asks Sasha to sit down.  ::)

2:24 - The boys are surely preparing a f*ckin joke.

2:26 - Yoann and David put something in beds.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: May 30, 2012, 03:34:37 AM »
Is it going to happen like the last year ?

WEEK 1 (The winner Marie on the Place n°10)

WEEK 11 (The winner Marie on the Place n°2)

WEEK 14 Final (The Winner Marie on the Place n°1)

---
So, this year, the Place n°10 on Week 1 is ISABELLA ;)

Who was meant to go far, but with strategies everything has change. I'm afraid of the Ten 9 and 11, because Alexander is really going to be popular, and Emilie, when she will enter in the House, she could be a new main character of this season. (She has been revealed before everyone via Internet)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2012, 03:54:16 AM »
3:05 - Capucine is sad. She doesn't want to leave the House and she doesn't want to be separated to Isabella this Friday.

3:11 - Kevin is glad Virginie is not nominated.

3:52 - It's time to sleep...

3:55 - What Caroline is thinking ? Her child ?

4:47 - Isabella decided to sleep next to Capucine. She wants to enjoy the last moments with her before Friday...

4:50 - Now, everybody is sleeping in La Maison des Secrets!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: May 30, 2012, 05:45:20 AM »
As I said yesterday, she is (isabella) smart and strategic.

First vidéo - She cries, she doesn't want to be eliminated Friday... She's very sad.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3ARR7HT34" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3ARR7HT34</a>

Second vidéo - ??? -
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78-FShY1uA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78-FShY1uA</a>

Maybe, people will vote for her... and maybe Capucine's going to be eliminated :o

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: May 30, 2012, 10:14:34 AM »
The Daily Show has started.
Here to watch the channel: fr.justin.tv/papacout?utm_campaign=live_embed_click#/w/3163424224

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »
Daily Show - Wednesday, May 30 (PART 1/2):

- The morning... they wake up. Yesterday, Marie took the decision to leave the house.

- La Voix announces to the Secret Box that because Marie left the House, one of them will enter in the House at the end of the daily show (in live). Audrey is stressed.

- They have themselves to choose who will enter. They don't know who to choose, also because the housemates of the Main House saw via the mirror that there is a blond girl, and a man... they want to be strategic and they hope the housemates of the Main House will not discover their secret.

- Capucine and Kevin are talking about nominations. Kevin is stressed, he says in the Diary Room he stressed because Caroline or Virginie or both of them could be nominated. He hopes they will not.

- Caroline thinks she could be nominated because she thinks the housemates are scared of her because she's really smart and she guess alot of secrets.

- Julien, David, Yoann and Alexandre are also talking about nominations. They want to nominate Caroline. But in the Diary Room, as an hypocrite, Julien says that he wants to nominate Capucine because he thinks she's very dangerous and he thinks she's very popular. Julien talks to Kevin. He said that he wants to see "Capucine and Isabella" nominated.

- Kevin's agree with Julien, Isabella and Capucine have to be nominated because they're dangerous, and they are pretty and there are chances to see them in the Semi-Finale / Final week.

- Julien is manipulating Isabella. He's saying to her that Kevin wants to nominate her.

- La Voix announces that the nominates are Isabella..., and Capucine! Isabella is surprised, Midou (Secret Box) is laughing and very surprised. They are all surprises actually! Capucine is crying.

- Julien's strategy has worked very well. In the Diary Room, Julien said he was very glad when La Voix confirms the nominees of the week.

- Capucine is disguested, she doesn't want to be nominated with Isabella, "her friend in the game".

- Sacha thinks Julien is egoist, he's here for him. Sacha said that Julien will always betrayl his group "young group" (with Yoann, Alexandre, Isabella, Yoann).

- Once again, Capucine cried. They count who nominated them... because it's technically impossible, but they don't know that Julien nominated them.

- Kevin is nicely surprised of Julien. He said in the Diary Room that he knows now that Julien is very here for the game, and that he's very dangerous and very strategic. At 100% !!

- Capucine thinks Alexandre nominated her. Yoann doesn't think this, but Capucine explains that Alexandre doesn't want to play anymore, and maybe that's the reason he nominated her.

- Alexandre called Isabella "Daniela". Like Daniela from Secret story 3. He then said: "Why am I always calling you Daniela ? You're name is Isabella". It's funny because it's the same situation of SS3 first week, when Daniela (Isabella) and Emilie (Capucine) were nominated.

- Confrontation Time: On the las tdaily show, Julien buzzes Alexandre and Yoann as Capucine's ex boyfriends, Alexandre and Yoann are defending themselves. Julien decided to confirm... !

- Confrontation Time: On the last daily show, Caroline buzzes Fanny. She thinks she has 100 tattoos. Caroline decided to confirm her buzz... !

-->> Break <<--

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2012, 11:01:52 AM »
Daily Show - Wednesday, May 30 (PART 2/2):

- Revealation time: Caroline thinks she has 100 tattoos. La Voix proposes a video. Fanny explains her secret. She also said she fell so bad those past days because she wasn't really her. Fanny wins 15 500€. And Fanny loses everything. She now has 0,00€ !

- Isabella is sad to be nominated against Capucine. She's really sad. She then cries in the living room... !

- She is sad because she has been betrayled by someone of her group and she doesn't know who!! And she thinks she is going to be eliminated on the Live Show.

- Yoann and Isabella are kissing... then in the Diary Room... he said if Capucine could be jealous, it would be very perfect for him.

- Emilie enters in the Main House. She leaves the Secret Box.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »
Emilie seems very fun!!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »
 :o So, if fanny Wins she won's nothing?
I fell very bad for Isa, i want she to stay  :'(

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2012, 12:21:55 PM »
When Emelie arrived, you could quite well hear a girl say "What is that?!" and I believe I recognized Capucine's voice... By the way she is already very hated outside.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
Unfortunately, it's too late this week to see her out.

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2012, 03:33:12 PM »
I hope Audrey enters la maison on friday!!! :D though I'm guessing both of them will in the end anyway :P
I think the vote will be closer between isa and capucine then we think :O Isa was shown much more today and I think she has more potential as a hm then capucine! :D

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »
Go Capucine

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2012, 03:41:02 PM »
I hope Audrey enters la maison on friday!!! :D though I'm guessing both of them will in the end anyway :P
I think the vote will be closer between isa and capucine then we think :O Isa was shown much more today and I think she has more potential as a hm then capucine! :D
I hope too.
--
About the closer vote, well, we have to hope, because it's really humiliating to be evicted with 12%...
But today she cried, and she kissed Yoann... so maybe some young viewers will vote for her.

But... Yoann is Capucine's ex..., maybe young viewers will think Capucine is a victim... because when Yoann and Isabella kissed, Capucine seemed to be jealous.

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2012, 04:35:56 PM »
I hope too.
--
About the closer vote, well, we have to hope, because it's really humiliating to be evicted with 12%...
But today she cried, and she kissed Yoann... so maybe some young viewers will vote for her.

But... Yoann is Capucine's ex..., maybe young viewers will think Capucine is a victim... because when Yoann and Isabella kissed, Capucine seemed to be jealous.

I guess :O although I guess Isabella does not know that so its not like she hurts capucine on purpose :)
But I really don't want either of them to go :'( I wish Kevin was nominated instead! For me he is the most annoying housemate!