Author Topic: Secret Story 6 France  (Read 201778 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 6 (8) France
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2012, 12:05:29 AM »
Yes, Isabella doesn't know Capucine's secret, so she did it but not to hurt Capucine or something...!
Well... Kévin is Kévin. He's too vicious. And Caroline, I can't stand her anymoar.

French

« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2012, 12:08:10 AM »
Tonight, housemates have a night party. It's a "Peace and Love" party  :Ang
Hippie etc.  :D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2012, 12:11:13 AM »
I hope the votes are close between Isa and Capucine. I think Isa had a lot of potencial, she is smart and my second favourite for now  :)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

French

« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2012, 12:15:05 AM »
I hope the votes are close between Isa and Capucine. I think Isa had a lot of potencial, she is smart and my second favourite for now  :)

It's 100% dead for Isa   :-\
She will be evicted... We could have a surprise, but I really don't think so.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2012, 12:23:23 AM »

Yes! I know, and i think that TF1 didn't want Capucine's eviction  :'(
but i have a little hope!

French

« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2012, 12:24:47 AM »

Of course they don't. Capucine is giving viewers to TF1 and money x)
Like Ayem (SS5), Julie (SS4)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2012, 12:32:28 AM »

And the worst is that the popularity of Capucine is more after the noms  :mad

French

« Reply #257 on: May 31, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »

Well, did u see yesterday? She cried when La Voix announces her nomination. I think some people have been touched by this.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2012, 12:38:28 AM »

Well, did u see yesterday? She cried when La Voix announces her nomination. I think some people have been touched by this.

Yes, that's suck! But all that up must come down (i hope  :D)

French

« Reply #259 on: May 31, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »

Capucine : 29 144 votes >> 76,0%
Isabella : 9 171 votes >> 23,9%
Total votes : 38 315 votes!

Amazing, Capucine has + 20 000 votes than Isabella. Of course, things could change during the Live Shows, but clearly, Isabella is going to be eliminated tomorrow.

French

« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2012, 02:09:24 PM »
Once again, Isabella is crying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVX_hhIzBs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVX_hhIzBs</a>

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2012, 06:21:40 PM »
Once again, Isabella is crying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVX_hhIzBs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVX_hhIzBs</a>

I feel very bad for Isa  :'( She remembers Chizo (Gisele) From Argentina's big brother 6. One of my favs from this season  :-\

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »
isabella is eliminated tormmorw

French

« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2012, 09:48:49 PM »
Sorry, I haven't the time today to recap the daily show.

I found a website where you can watch the daily show of today:
http://casadossegredostvi.blogspot.fr/2012/05/dia-6-secret-story-6-segredo-de.html
[/i]

Alexander and Yoann's secret have been discovered.
Emilie enters in the house.
Audrey and Midou had to find a new target now Yoann's secret have been discovered, they now chose to target Kevin's secret!

French

« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »
Nadège, 25 years old, from Switzerland. She's going to enter tonight (normally with another housemate, we don't know his name yet)... Capucine, Isabella, Caroline and Virginie have be worried haha :)

Nadège has a power of seduction important. Boys really love her. Is she going to be manipulative in the house ? That is what we will see tonight at 10:50p.m. (Paris time) and, we will know her secret too...

French

« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2012, 12:02:54 PM »
Thomas, 24 years old, is a barman, in the South of France. He has a secret in common with Nadège.
Tonight, we will see them in live at the airport "Orly" ;)

French

« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2012, 12:13:35 PM »
Pictures of Nadège :o
Spoiler for Hiden:

French

« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2012, 05:32:21 PM »
Daily Show - Friday, June 1 (PART 1):

- Midou and Audrey's are trying to find the secret of their new target : Kévin. They have until tonight now, to find his secret... (I think we will know more in the Live Eviction Show of tonight)

- Emilie is in the main house, she's really investigating to find Kevin's secret, and to give the secret to Midou and Audrey. But it's hard. Kevin and Caroline have the same tattoo..., "Eden" the name of their child, Emilie thinks it's suspect..., Kevin is trying to defend himself, he's lying to Emilie.

- On Day 3, Caroline cries when she was talking about her child, and Kevin got two tears..., Emilie thinks it's suspect! But for now, she really doesn't know what is their secret, and she really doesn't know that Virginie is also a part of Kevin and Caroline's secret!

- Midou and Audrey confirm to La VOix that their target is now Kevin ! La Voix asks why. Audrey says: "Because Emilie is giving us some clues". La Voix gave 24H to Audrey and Midou to find Kevin's secret! If they don't, they will be eliminated, if they do, Kevin will be eliminated. (But I think it's not going to happened like this)

- La Voix decided to give to Audrey and Midou the "Subliminal Flash", a TV appears, sometimes, there will have flashes with clues about Kevin's secret! Audrey and Midou have to be concentrated..., but sometimes they have to wait 30 minutes.

- First clue, they got : "EDEN" .
- Second clue, they got: "RUOMA" = "AMOUR" (EVOL = LOVE).

- So, they got two clues about Kevin's secret, "Eden" & "Love". Will they find Kevin's secret? That is the question... !

(I really like Emilie, she's the best!)

- Sacha buzzed Emilie yesterday. it's now the Confrontation Time between Emilie and Sacha. Sacha explains to Emilie that he thinks she's a professionnal soccer player(?).

- Sacha asks to Emilie why she knows Football Language..., Emilie does like she's stressed (lol), because she wants to see Sacha to confirm... and Sacha confirms !

- Revealation Time: Sacha buzzed Emilie's secret. He thinks Emilie is a professionnal soccer player. Unfortunately for him, it's not her secret. Emilie wins 5000€, Sacha lose 5000€ x)

- Midou and Audrey were stressed at first when they knew Sacha buzzed Emilie... now, they're relieved.

French

« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »
Daily Show - Friday, June 1 (PART 2):

- Yoann asks to the viewers to vote for Capucine. He really wants her to stay, because he'll be very sad if she stays.

- Yoann said to Capucine: "If you're eliminated, we will do the war in the House!"
Yoann speaks in English he says to Capucine: "I don't want you go out, because i love you" x)

- Yoann, Virginie and Capucine are talking about Isabella behavior. They really don't like the fact the Isabella kissed Yoann, because she kissed him only because she is nominated and she wants the viewers to vote for her...

- In the Diary Room, Capucine says that she was jealous of Isabella, because that was the first time she saw Yoann kisses another girl.

- Isabella is ready "to go to the war", she says that if she re-enters in the House, and if she's not eliminated, she's going to be a really bitch, she thinks nobody really likes her in the House, and if she re-enters, it's clearly the war.

- Isabella said that she's a comedian. She can cry when she wants, where she wants! Then, she makes a demonstration to Julien... x)

- La Voix proposes a game named "Secret Kiss". When La Voix says "A secret kiss for...", and the name of the girl La Voix says, the boys will have to kiss the girl (not in the mouth)...

- " A secret kiss for... Capucine"... all the boys kissed her, then she decided to give 300€ to Yoann.

- "A secret kiss for... Isabella"... all the boys go to kiss her... Isabella is in the pool. Only Sergueï go to kiss her... (nobody loves her lol)

- "A secret kiss for... Virginie", all the boys kissed her, La Voix asks to Virginie who's the king of the Secret Kiss... She said: "Kevin". Kevin wins 300€

- "A secret kiss for... Caroline", all the boys kissed her. La Voix asks to Caroline who's th eking of the Secret Kiss...  She said: "Sacha". Sacha wins 300€... and Kevin is upset... he wanted Caroline to give him 300€. Caroline says that he got 300€ from Virginie.

- Yoann makes like a "love declaration to Capucine". He then said to her: "I will miss you"

~~~ BrEaK ~~~

French

« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2012, 06:04:45 PM »
Daily Show - Friday, June 1 (PART 3):

- La Voix organizes an evening for the nominees. La Voix asks to Capucine who is the best discover of her adventure, she can choose 3 names. She chooses Yoann and Alexandre (-of course-) and Isabella.

- It's the time of Isabella. She said that she learnt alot of the adventure Secret Story. Even if it's only one week. She says to Capucine that she's also disgusted to be nominated against her... In the Diary Room, Isabella said that she's a little stressed, because she really wants to stay in the House.

- La Voix puts the music "Starships" from Nicki Minaj... They're dancing. "Starships, were meant to flyyy :P"

- The young boys are trying to find who betrayled the group. They don't know Julien is the traitor, and Julien does like he's shocked of the person he did that.

(Julien is definitely the bad boy of this season, big villain!!)

- In the Secret Box, Midou and Audrey are still spying the House to find Kevin's secret but it's really hard.

- Emilie is talking with Caroline. She thinks Caroline has a secret with Caroline, Emilie is asking questions to Caroline but Caroline doesn't want to answer...

- Midou and Audrey in the Secret Box, think that Kevin's secret is: "I saved Caroline's daughter"...

---

To know who's going to be eliminated between Capucine and Isabella, be there for the Live Show tonight after Survivor season finale at 10:55

Live Feed:
La Voix announces to Midou and Audrey that they have only a few hours (till the live show) to discover Kevin's secret! If they find Kevin's secret, they will enter in the main house and Kevin is going to be eliminated! If they don't find Kevin's secret, they're going to be eliminated from the Show, and they will never enter in the House.
(OMG, it seems to be serious... I have doubts now xD Maybe they are really going to be eliminated... I hope I'm wrong :()

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2012, 07:01:35 PM »
I'm starting to like Isabella now ! She would make a great villain ! Sad she's getting yo be evict tonight...

French

« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:32 PM »
She has something fun.... And who knows ? Maybe the production will also vote to save Isabella.
For SS4, La Voix voted 15 times for Benoit to win, and all the members of the production voted one time.

But I think Capucine is too powerful.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2012, 08:12:41 PM »
Any link for tonight's live ? Thanks

French

« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
Any link for tonight's live ? Thanks
Done.
The live show starts at 9.55pm (GMT - UK Time)

French

« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »