Author Topic: PBB Unli: Houseplayer Paco  (Read 1099 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
PBB Unli: Houseplayer Paco
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:31:50 AM »
So, he's very effective in putting up the housemates on their worst for the public to know who really they are. Should he leave or stay for more. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
Re: PBB Unli: Houseplayer Paco
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:13:52 PM »
I'm very sorry if I've confused you. I was really asking if you're still in favor with Paco's houseplayer task. what do you think guys?. Should he exit now the house to save himself from the public's hatred or should he stay and continue to ruin the housemates' lives. 'coz for me, without him, those housemates will simply play safe until the finals.

I've already changed the poll question which was actually now patterned to the official poll of the show. :D thanks to Joako for telling me about it. I was really crazy by the moment I wrote it. I thought i was okay but its not, it seems that i've a lot of things in my head. LOL.. I'm very sorry guys. :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:31:31 PM »
I don't think it's fair to keep him in the house when the public decided to evict him. It reminds me of Rina in Croatia :mad

He was evicted, so he has nothing to do with the game anymore. It's really unfair to the other housemates who still have a chance to win the prize.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
I don't think it's fair to keep him in the house when the public decided to evict him. It reminds me of Rina in Croatia :mad

He was evicted, so he has nothing to do with the game anymore. It's really unfair to the other housemates who still have a chance to win the prize.

that's exactly the point of the public. (at least more than half of the public viewers).
They said that being on your boiling point doesn't mean you're true enough to win or that you're are being true. You can be genuine in heart and soul without showing your bad side to the public. Though, its still a point to count if you're letting your real emotions to flow in the house.

Honestly, I'm a fan of Paco that's why i wanted him to stay but, i felt pity for him that he's doing the task despite of the huge hatred and criticisms on him on the outside world. Poor Paco.  :'( It's really better for him to leave than to stay and be the most ridiculous housemate for doing ridiculous tasks for the sake of money.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »
its ok that Paco is a houseplayer. he will test the personalities of the housemates who is really true & who deserves to be in Big 4 & Big winner.  :)