Author Topic: PBB 4: The BIG Second Chance  (Read 2472 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
PBB 4: The BIG Second Chance
« on: March 15, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »
Please.. to those who can vote through online or text.. VOTE YES for Paco!! :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: PBB 4: The BIG Second Chance
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »
Definitely NO

It's so unfair for all the evicted housemates, and for the public who voted to evict him a few weeks ago :mad

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
But he's the only evicted housemate who had no chance to be on the outside world ..  :'( :'( :'( Besides, he was not evicted by votes.. he just got lost against Tin, and it was a close fight..  :-\ :-\ I'm sorry to disagree... but he's my only last hope for this season..  :'( :'( honestly, i felt like crying when i've read your post..  :'( :'(
I'm really sorry to disappoint you with my opinions.. :(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:45:41 AM »
But he's the only evicted housemate who had no chance to be on the outside world ..  :'( :'( :'( Besides, he was not evicted by votes.. he just got lost against Tin, and it was a close fight..  :-\ :-\ I'm sorry to disagree... but he's my only last hope for this season..  :'( :'( honestly, i felt like crying when i've read your post..  :'( :'(
But he was the only one who had no chance to be on the outside world, because the producers decided to keep him in the house although the public decided to evict him. And TBH, it wasn't even a close fight, he was saved only by 42.63%. There were other closest votes, like Wendy's eviction with 46.41%

And you don't need to be sorry, it's great to have different opinions here in the forum ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 10:57:32 AM by joako »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 11:35:09 AM »
But he was the only one who had no chance to be on the outside world, because the producers decided to keep him in the house although the public decided to evict him. And TBH, it wasn't even a close fight, he was saved only by 42.63%. There were other closest votes, like Wendy's eviction with 46.41%

And you don't need to be sorry, it's great to have different opinions here in the forum ;D

yeah.. i'm being too defensive with Paco.. LOL.. But still, he's my bet for the win this time.. :) But what if, all of the evicted housemates were given a chance?.. who would you go for? :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 12:05:48 PM »
I'm afraid I agree with joako - I think that if there was a chance for someone to return, it should be vote open for everyone, not just for Paco. Nothing against him, I just don't think it's fair.

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
So, why don't they give a chance to another housemates ??!! It's unfair and I wouldn't vote for him to enter the house. They should open a voting for all the evicted housemates, not only for Paco. :)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 07:52:44 PM »
It has happened in the past seasons. Wendy Valdez, Gabi Dela Merced, Jenny of Season 1, and more.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 08:15:30 PM »
It has happened in the past seasons. Wendy Valdez, Gabi Dela Merced, Jenny of Season 1, and more.
No this time was different. Because the producers decided to keep Paco in the house, although he was evicted by the public, without a reason. And they didn't give the chance to the others.

For example, in Season 1 the public could vote between all the evicted housemates, and when Wendy returned, all the evicted housemates returned with her, and then the public voted.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »
Here's the result :)

[attachment=1]

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »
But he's the only evicted housemate who had no chance to be on the outside world ..  :'( :'( :'( Besides, he was not evicted by votes.. he just got lost against Tin, and it was a close fight..  :-\ :-\ I'm sorry to disagree... but he's my only last hope for this season..  :'( :'( honestly, i felt like crying when i've read your post..  :'( :'(

Who is the girl ?
Big Brother Fan

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 03:53:51 PM »

Who is the girl ?
Which one? The one who survived when Paco was evicted? She is Tin, and she is still in the house