Author Topic: Gran Hermano 8 Argentina  (Read 104337 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Gran Hermano 8 Argentina
« on: April 14, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
SHOCKEEEEER!!!!

Telefe has greenlighted a new series of GH.

Despite the series that finished last night was one of the show's worst series to ever produced. The network seems confident with the format.

According to an article posted on a Telefe fansite, producers will begin with preparations later this year and the premiere is set for January 2013.

Here's the link of the article where I got the info: http://yoamotlf.blogspot.com/2012/04/confirmado-gran-hermano-2013.html
Here's another one: http://todoscontlf.blogspot.com/2012/04/confirmado-habra-gh2013.html

Is it GH2013 going to be another regular series or the rumored and highly anticipates Gran Hermano All-Stars? We'll see what it'll be soon.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:51:21 PM by joako »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 2013 Argentina
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »
It's always hard to say that something is confirmed in Argentinian TV (like Catherine Fulop's show ::)), but I guess we will have to wait until January.

I really hope they will give GH a rest for one or two years  :-\

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 8 Argentina
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:12:16 PM »
they are certainly going their way down like Germany did - ignoring the bad ratings because the producers "believe in the format". so I guess they will destroy this as much as possible and there will be no viewers left like it was in our country  ::)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:19 PM »
Just because it's announced doesn't mean it'll air though - didn't one series take something like 4 years to make it to air?

French

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 10:56:19 PM »
They want to do "La Revancha / Revuelta", like Spain apparently ? I saw this on the big brother series of wikipedia. That'd begin in January...

--
I hope they will produce a very good season of GH8. Something with good twists, and with a lot of surprises.
What I want to see in the casting of GH8:
- A bimbo girl  :Ang
- A secret couple / or A brother and a sister
- A strong caracter, who is angry when the house is dirt.
- A manipulator or a strategic

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 01:23:46 AM »
They want to do "La Revancha / Revuelta", like Spain apparently ? I saw this on the big brother series of wikipedia. That'd begin in January...

--
I hope they will produce a very good season of GH8. Something with good twists, and with a lot of surprises.
What I want to see in the casting of GH8:
- A bimbo girl  :Ang
- A secret couple / or A brother and a sister
- A strong caracter, who is angry when the house is dirt.
- A manipulator or a strategic

Really? I don't know the last season was horrible in Ratings so, i don't know. But if they make a "All stars" I want to see Viqqi Again  :D
about what you said about the housemates us and we had a christian or manipulator he was the winner of GH 6. and also had twins brothers (Leonardo and Fabricio) and twins (Jessica and Jimena) in GH 7.
One question when do you read about the new season?

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

French

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 02:43:21 AM »
here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_%28TV_series%29#Big_Brother_series

Wikipedia is definitely not a reliable source ::)

Do you have any other source for this?

French

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_%28TV_series%29#Big_Brother_series

Wikipedia is definitely not a reliable source ::)

Do you have any other source for this?

Nope just this. But since few weeks the information is on wikipedia.
Weird.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 04:58:35 PM »
hopefully have a new Edition! but the reality is that production this year was horrible  ::)
And i don't know if the Biggest all stars decided re-enter. those who deserved they are:ç
 Tamara, Gaston, Eleonora and Marcelo from GH 1
 Silvina, Ximena and Gustavo from GH 2
 Viviana and Natalia from GH 3
 Marianella, Nadia, diego  :mad and mariela from GH 4
 Andrea, eugenia, renzo and mariana from GH 5
 Cristian U, Solange, Emiliano, Pamela and Gisele from GH 6
 Victoria, Mario, Ornella and Walquiria from GH 7.

I think the mayority of then don't re-enter again and i think if it is an all stars must have houseguest deserve it.
I preffer a regular Season. But i don't lying i want to see Viqqi again  :-*

French

GH-AR La Revuencha
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »
http://www.ratingminutoaminuto.com/2012/03/se-viene-gran-hermano-la-revancha-con.html
http://granhermanola.blogspot.fr/2012/03/se-viene-gran-hermano-2013-la-revancha.html

Telefe tendría en mente la idea de hacer "La Revancha" de Gran Hermano Argentina, un nuevo ciclo que saldría al aire en el verano 2013 y que tendría como concursantes a una selección de participantes que circularon durante las 7 temporadas del show.

El periodista de espectáculos @agus_rey lanzó la primicia en el programa Un Límite que se emite todos los sábados por la tarde en RadioLK. Durante el verano 2013, Gran Hermano volvería pero en su formato "La Revancha", una variante del show que tuvo mucho éxito en varias partes del mundo y que se tituló: "Big Brother: All-Stars". Aquellos hermanitos que ya pasaron por la experiencia "Gran Hermano" y que no resultaron ganadores podrán volver a probar su suerte en intentar obtener el premio mayor.

In January 2013 con los ex concursantes, with the ex contestants apparently...
(those news came out in March 2012)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 10:46:38 PM »
I don't think it is for sure, it was said in march, and we haven't heard anything about it for three months now... In adittion, as Joako always says, you never know what's going to happen in Argentina's TV. I'd like it to happen, though.

BTW, today at 22:30 on Canal 4 (Uruguay) they will show something about Clarisa con a show called Camara Testigo, if someone is interested :).

French

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
Personally, I think it could really come this "La Revancha", because they need something new and fresh for the ratings.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 02:39:55 PM »
I preffer a new GH with new people. Because in the "All stars" the biggest characters of every season, will didn't acept re-enter.  :-\

French

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »
I preffer a new GH with new people. Because in the "All stars" the biggest characters of every season, will didn't acept re-enter.  :-\

Yes you are right, with new it's better. I don't know the housemates of GH1 to GH5, but for you, I think it's better to have new concursantes.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 11:35:15 PM »

Yes you are right, with new it's better. I don't know the housemates of GH1 to GH5, but for you, I think it's better to have new concursantes.

Well, of the three first season i think no one is returning, but for GH 4, GH 5, GH 6 and 7 probably yes, but only attentionwhores  ::) and person that were not important!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 11:45:07 PM »

Well, of the three first season i think no one is returning, but for GH 4, GH 5, GH 6 and 7 probably yes, but only attentionwhores  ::) and person that were not important!
If Telefe wants to beat SxB next year (we can assume that show will return by the end of the year), GH MUST DO AN ALL-STARS OR A CELEBRITY SERIES only to gain huge ratings once again, and of course, HAVE AN AMAZING CAST!!!!
From GH 6 and GH 7 there are a few that deserve a second shot. From GH 6, Chizo, Pamela, Emiliano, Solange, Tamara and some others would be nice to see them again, while from GH 7 it'll be nice to see Victoria, Juan Manuel, Leonardo, Mario, Clarisa and a couple more doing it again (specially the first three).

French

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »
Oh yes Tamara, definitely! She was my favorite by the way... lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »
Her crying scenes were some of the most memorable stuff from that series. She cried almost all the entire time she was in the House.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 05:41:33 AM »
Her crying scenes were some of the most memorable stuff from that series. She cried almost all the entire time she was in the House.

I totally agree!! And remember when she thought there was a ghost in the house and went crying to the Diary Room asking for an exorcist? that was hilarious! I really liked her.  :D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 06:32:12 PM »
I think Pamela will come back! and NEED IT! she was Robbed!
She was my favorite  :D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 02:11:00 AM »
It seems like GH is in fact going to return according to some sources. It appears like Telefe signed a contract for two seasons (GH2012 and another one), and if they don't air it they have to pay a bill. They have to air GH or another program from Endemol like Got Talent, and this last option doesn't seems probable as it would be kind of the same as the voice.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 12:21:22 AM »
It seems like GH is in fact going to return according to some sources. It appears like Telefe signed a contract for two seasons (GH2012 and another one), and if they don't air it they have to pay a bill. They have to air GH or another program from Endemol like Got Talent, and this last option doesn't seems probable as it would be kind of the same as the voice.

Yes, I saw that! If there's a new season, I want them to be responsible and make a good season

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
Angel de Brito confirmed in twitter that GH and SxB will return in november.  :o :-\

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:35 PM »
Angel de Brito confirmed in twitter that GH and SxB will return in november.  :o :-\

NOVEMBER? OKAY! Will be another flop like GH2012  ::)