Author Topic: Gran Hermano 8 Argentina  (Read 91253 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 8 Argentina
« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2015, 11:59:48 AM »
Does anybody has a link for the feeds ? everywhere I go they have a list of every feeds in every room or so, but they all seem down. Are there no official links?

EDIT : even on the official site some cams are down? Wth?

jackie try with this http://elgrantv.com/gh2015-envivo.html

Endemol argentina is a shame

thank you. Now all the cams are down on the official site, what kind of floppy production.
Youtube has blocked all the live feeds (https://twitter.com/GH2015xAMERICA/status/594338014714802176)

Only the live feed on Cablevisión is working now

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
I would like to follow this season, but I don't have time. Baby Sole, why don't you make recaps?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »
I would like to follow this season, but I don't have time. Baby Sole, why don't you make recaps?

I'm too lazy, plus I don't think I'll follow the entire season Kkkk but well, I can tell you some things:
Solano and Eloy protagonized the first homosexual kiss of GH Argentina. Yesterday they had a party, and playing blindfolded the guys made them kiss, after this prank Eloy cried in the bedroom KKKKKK

Beso entre Solano y Eloy en la fiesta de Gran Hermano 2015

Mariano and Nicolas are like the mean girls of the house, they criticize everyone behind their backs and already hate Solano because he's gay and very OTT, Francisco and Brian. So I think a combo of those three will be their nominations.

The plants are Eloy (despite yesterday's drama) and Matias. The latter is like AGUSTINA FROM GH2012 but in male, he barely speaks kkkkk

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2015, 05:38:08 PM »

I'm too lazy, plus I don't think I'll follow the entire season Kkkk but well, I can tell you some things:
Solano and Eloy protagonized the first homosexual kiss of GH Argentina. Yesterday they had a party, and playing blindfolded the guys made them kiss, after this prank Eloy cried in the bedroom KKKKKK

Mariano and Nicolas are like the mean girls of the house, they criticize everyone behind their backs and already hate Solano because he's gay and very OTT, Francisco and Brian. So I think a combo of those three will be their nominations.

The plants are Eloy (despite yesterday's drama) and Matias. The latter is like AGUSTINA FROM GH2012 but in male, he barely speaks kkkkk

the rumours says than Mariano (aka ricardo fort) had romances with pachano and flavio mendoza

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2015, 05:39:53 PM »
Btw, the first weekly challenge is the classic hourglass.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2015, 05:40:57 PM »

the rumours says than Mariano (aka ricardo fort) had romances with pachano and flavio mendoza

Yes! and Eloy had a romance with Mariano de la canal KKKKKKK and according Natacha Francisco is bisexual.

So the gays are:
- Solano
- Mariano
- Eloy
- Francisco (bisexual)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2015, 05:45:11 PM »
The 5th housemate is Mariano. 30 years old from Cordoba. And is the homophobic of the season ::) he doesn't want a house full of gays.
Who said he doesn't want a house full of gays because he's homophobic ? Maybe he just prefers to stay the straight guy :-* kkkk.
I knew it :ali :ali  He just didn't want a house full of gays so he doesn't fall in their trap kkkK. #kidding

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2015, 05:45:26 PM »

Yes! and Eloy had a romance with Mariano de la canal KKKKKKK and according Natacha Francisco is bisexual.

So the gays are:
- Solano
- Mariano
- Eloy
- Francisco (bisexual)

Mariano de l canal??? MEGA LOL ,

and dont forget Marian whos very open sexually talking

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »

So the gays are:
- Solano
- Mariano
- Eloy
- Francisco (bisexual)

Marian probably will be evicted  at her first nomination, right ?! Unless she starts a romance with someone.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2015, 05:46:41 PM »

I just noticed they entered together and with the same boots KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2015, 05:48:50 PM »

So the gays are:
- Solano
- Mariano
- Eloy
- Francisco (bisexual)

Marian probably will be evicted  at her first nomination, right ?! Unless she starts a romance with someone.

She will be the first evicted

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2015, 06:26:31 PM »
Sole do you already hás your bebe or not?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2015, 06:27:16 PM »
lol this is the first Argentinian season with Sole as member here... kkkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2015, 06:31:21 PM »

So the gays are:
- Solano
- Mariano
- Eloy
- Francisco (bisexual)

She will be the first evicted
Wanted to say first boot, but my posts and myself are alread too much so... :P

Only Romina can be bebê, I hope ella tiene algo, y potencial.

lol this is the first Argentinian season with Sole as member here... kkkkk
Are you sure ? :O

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2015, 06:40:04 PM »
Yes, Sole joined after GH7 Kkkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2015, 06:51:27 PM »
Yes, Sole joined after GH7 Kkkkk
Ok mon cherry :P
I now remember she joined in the launch day of SS6 kkkk, so this month will be three years x)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: May 02, 2015, 07:30:04 PM »
Sole do you already hás your bebe or not?

Nao yet KKKKKKKKKk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2015, 09:47:08 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8oEwjXKO5QXEpNpG4YZORg

Someone made a "cumbia" for every houseguest Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #368 on: May 04, 2015, 01:31:58 AM »
my Girls ranking  :
1 - Romina Reina
2 - Maipy Maripaz Princesa
3 - Valeria Cinderella 

4 - Belen (she is like lost there inside)
5- Camila (annoying voice)

6 - Nadia (she wants to quit so ..)
7- Farjat ( ...)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:02:04 AM by Denis »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #369 on: May 04, 2015, 05:30:18 AM »
Eloy's mother in FB kkkkkkk

Denis or Sole plz explain who is this boy and why he is "famous" in internet for being cyber-bullied, I think he said in the house he used to be TT in Argentina kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »
Denis or Sole plz explain who is this boy and why he is "famous" in internet for being cyber-bullied, I think he said in the house he used to be TT in Argentina kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

He is a tuitstar. Is famous for posting photos of himself and is followed by many girls, however Combate's fans and the rest of twitter hate him, and sometimes they made TT's as: #Eloyriverasosunpelotudo (Eloy rivera you're an asshole). Tbh, I don't know why they hate him so much KKKKKK

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »
Other news:

- Thanks to Matias and Marian the housemates lost the first weekly challenge. Now they count with the 40% of the budget

- Nadia said she's gonna quit on Wednesday ::) but she's not the only one, Matias the plant wants to go too  :mad

- Eloy was discovered by his other housemates jerking off in the jacuzz  :-Xi This dude is a complete joke  ;D Here is Camila imitating the scene kkkk:

- Another from Eloy Kkkk, he asked some boys for advice because he likes Romina (DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF HONEY, WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY). In the other hand, Romina confessed she doesn't like Eloy because he is too quiet and she likes tall men. They make a better couple:

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »
Thanks for the news !!! I like it mucho.
 Well, it doesn't seem there are many attention whores this season. It seems more simple, I like it mucho tmbién.

Other news:

- Thanks to Matias and Marian the housemates lost the first weekly challenge. Now they count with the 40% of the budget

Too busy c*ck  teasing Matias.  I hope she'll be out with 99% kkkk.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2015, 02:34:21 PM »
Sole , Primicias Ya posted that Melanie Defederico will enter as a replacement for Nadia .  ???

http://www.primiciasya.com/primicias/Gran-Hermano-la-mujer-que-esta-a-punto-de-ingresar-a-la-casa-20150504-0014.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:29:19 PM by Denis »

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #374 on: May 04, 2015, 03:33:46 PM »
Other news: