Author Topic: Big Brother UK 13  (Read 121611 times)

Offline BB17Winner

• Housemate
Re: Big Brother UK 13
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
what time do the highlights show come on UK time?

Offline Londoner

• Intruder
« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »
They come on 10pm UK

Its currently 21:18 so just over 40 mins

----------------

You can watch Big Brother And Big Brothers Bit On The Side as well as any live feeds from 5* here:

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/42084/1/magic-tv-live-stream-online.html?from=magic

Offline BB17Winner

• Housemate
« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2012, 02:30:56 PM »
They come on 10pm UK

Its currently 21:18 so just over 40 mins

----------------

You can watch Big Brother And Big Brothers Bit On The Side as well as any live feeds from 5* here:

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/42084/1/magic-tv-live-stream-online.html?from=magic

Thanks  ;D

Offline Londoner

• Intruder
« Reply #178 on: June 06, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
Just Started

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
I'm watching the daily show, Deana seems a little bit false with Victoria...
Or maybe that's because she's shy. I do not know.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
Lydia STFU!! She's going on like Deana nominating her is a problem with society judging a book by it's cover ::)

I think she's definately a gonner tbh.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline midnite

• Intruder
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »
LYDIA TO WIN BIG BROTHER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!  shes absoultly fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)      :)

I really dont understand why lydia is fav to be evicted ! Why is that the public ALLWAYS seem to vote the best house mates out and keep the boring ones in!!!! are you insane!

PLEASE KEEP LYDIA IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes by far the most interesting and entertaining  house mate in the whole house!!!!

If lydia goes im refusing to watch big brother, its not worth watching if the best house mate is evicted!  KEEP HER IN PLEASE VOTE FOR HER and keep her in IT WILL BE WORTH IT - TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!!

And someone mentioned about lydias reaction to being nomonated?, of course she was upset, she was an unhappy bunny! and it showed! lol her reaction was so funny and entertaning! do want people be boring and just sit there and say nothing???? how utterly BORING!!!!!!!!! but lydias reaction to being nominated was brilliant!! and so funny, conner just stood there after being nomonated like a boring ole sod!! get him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We WANT people to take troppy fits and go in huffs  ect like lydia did sort of, its all part of the fun!!!!!!!!

VOTE TO KEEP LYDIA IN!!!!!!!!!!!  The BEST HOUSE MATE EVER TO GO INTO THE BB HOUSE!

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
Lydia 1st evictee

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »
LYDIA TO WIN BIG BROTHER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!  shes absoultly fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)      :)

I really dont understand why lydia is fav to be evicted ! Why is that the public ALLWAYS seem to vote the best house mates out and keep the boring ones in!!!! are you insane!

PLEASE KEEP LYDIA IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes by far the most interesting and entertaining  house mate in the whole house!!!!

If lydia goes im refusing to watch big brother, its not worth watching if the best house mate is evicted!  KEEP HER IN PLEASE VOTE FOR HER and keep her in IT WILL BE WORTH IT - TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!!

And someone mentioned about lydias reaction to being nomonated?, of course she was upset, she was an unhappy bunny! and it showed! lol her reaction was so funny and entertaning! do want people be boring and just sit there and say nothing???? how utterly BORING!!!!!!!!! but lydias reaction to being nominated was brilliant!! and so funny, conner just stood there after being nomonated like a boring ole sod!! get him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We WANT people to take troppy fits and go in huffs  ect like lydia did sort of, its all part of the fun!!!!!!!!

VOTE TO KEEP LYDIA IN!!!!!!!!!!!  The BEST HOUSE MATE EVER TO GO INTO THE BB HOUSE!

You have all rights to have your opinion, but come on, her reaction was rude...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2012, 06:31:22 AM »
Victoria has threatened to walk because Big Brother won't give the housemates a lot of booze. ::)

Shievonne told Lydia that she [Shievonne] wasn't in the house for fame, and made Lydia angry because she's trying to explain that she isn't either. ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2012, 07:02:37 AM »
Anything good thsi year? I've had no internet for 72 hours and quite frankly neither a single hosuemates catches me attention, nor the new DR room makes me want to watch more. (BB10's Chair was horrendous and the season was quite meh).

Is there ANYTHING intresting going on?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2012, 07:10:23 AM »

Don't get me wrong I liked her reaction to being nominated, at least she isn't pretending to react differently.

She is more interesting that Conor for sure, but she's also a pain, and there are plenty of other interesting HM's already in there. She rambled on for ages when she should of just moved on.

Best HM Ever? You must be joking lol

Btw here's ratings for the past 2 Days:

Launch Show - 2.63m (12% Share)
Highlights Show #1 - 1.42m (8% 10pm Share)

Last night's H/L's was a good start, we had Luke A/Sara discussing his gender, and Ashleigh quite frankly being disgusting lol

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2012, 08:53:09 AM »
Anything good thsi year? I've had no internet for 72 hours and quite frankly neither a single hosuemates catches me attention, nor the new DR room makes me want to watch more. (BB10's Chair was horrendous and the season was quite meh).

Yes, there are things interesting!

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2012, 09:30:34 AM »

I'd need more than just that.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2012, 09:32:47 AM »

Well, can you read the other posts ? I think BBUKResurrected and OmgItsPhil explained a little what happened those first days.  :D

Or you can watch the first daily show :)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

Well, can you read the other posts ? I think BBUKResurrected and OmgItsPhil explained a little what happened those first days.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoAwPvjOeec&feature=plcp

Big Brother 11 (the finale Channel 4 year) I stopped mid way through, but then re-watched because of the then upcoming Ultimate Big Brother.
Celebrity BB in 2011 was the only one I actually finished watching, because any other series subsequent from that, were boring. I made it to like Week 6 or 7 in BB'11 and stopped watching early on in CBB12. I just don't think there's anything worth on C5 that'd catch my attention. I'm just saying, I ain't wasting time. I lost hope for the British BB, it's just boring and tedious. The housemates are predictable.. the only thing intresting about it is they are like Germany with having some Pr0nStar in there. Half of the other housemates are "dolls".

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2012, 09:38:34 AM »
For now, it's the beginning but I really think this season will be interesting. I hope so.
And I think we need to wait two weeks to really be focused on it.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2012, 10:14:49 AM »

Big Brother 11 (the finale Channel 4 year) I stopped mid way through, but then re-watched because of the then upcoming Ultimate Big Brother.
Celebrity BB in 2011 was the only one I actually finished watching, because any other series subsequent from that, were boring. I made it to like Week 6 or 7 in BB'11 and stopped watching early on in CBB12. I just don't think there's anything worth on C5 that'd catch my attention. I'm just saying, I ain't wasting time. I lost hope for the British BB, it's just boring and tedious. The housemates are predictable.. the only thing intresting about it is they are like Germany with having some Pr0nStar in there. Half of the other housemates are "dolls".

I would disagree with you when you say CBB9 was boring, it started out kinds bad but later on when we saw The Shannons feud with Denise and Nicola changing sides constantly was probably the best BB action I've seen since Big Brother 9.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2012, 10:18:16 AM »
the titles are the worst in the history of bb-uk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »
Here's two clips, one of Deana, Sara & Shievonne discussing the appeal of Chris to women :P

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhFgjHChUwk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhFgjHChUwk</a>

I really like the those 3 as a girl group ;D

And also a clip of Victoria saying she's considering leaving because of lack of alcohol ::):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6SxAA2Dyc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6SxAA2Dyc</a>

Respect to Deana for telling her like it is -clicks fingers-

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »

I would disagree with you when you say CBB9 was boring, it started out kinds bad but later on when we saw The Shannons feud with Denise and Nicola changing sides constantly was probably the best BB action I've seen since Big Brother 9.

True, that did sound fun, but by that time i was already done with it.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
the titles are the worst in the history of bb-uk

The titles are certainly nothing on those of Secret Story. ;D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2012, 10:29:04 AM »
Victoria wants to leave the house?  :-\

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2012, 10:37:49 AM »
She doesn't want ;D
It's a strategy to get more beers x) Loool. She's 41 but with a 20 years old mentalité :)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
She doesn't want ;D
It's a strategy to get more beers x) Loool. She's 41 but with a 20 years old mentalité :)

know but like, talk about throwing your dummy out. Deana correctly points out that she should know what BB is all about since she's auditioned 4 times in the past for the show, silly woman.