Author Topic: Big Brother UK 13  (Read 109454 times)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
Re: Big Brother UK 13
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
Yippeee lydia done it she defied the odds and survived eviction  !!!!

I do hate to sound condersending but i told ya so ! I told you shes a winner !! LOL I can tell these things! I JUST KNEW IT!
I Knew she would come thru 4 us all!!!!
Looks like you all have me on here for a while longer to talk about and discuss lydia, well at least for another week,  lets hope she  doesnt go up for eviction next week, I couldnt bear the stress of it !  lol

But you all know what to do now? go to the bookies and back her to WIN the whole event!
Im going to the bookies 2morrra to put another £10 on her to win outright!
I KNEW I WAS RITE AGAIN!!!  I can allways suss the outside winner out rite from the start, im the bookies worst nitemare!
Well the bookies rip us off for enough money so get ya money on her to win and take the bookies to the cleaners for once!
You can still back lydia at 33-1 but i dont expect those odds to last very long!

Lydia is absoulty fantastic! u have all made the rite choice to keep her in ! shes a happy bunny now and so am I  lol  :)

LYDIA TO WIN BIG BROTHER  ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

She ain't winning, I can guarantee you that. There's no way a person like her will win. THer'es nothing unique about her, or intresting, the only reason she survived is because Victoria was annoying and pissed people off, and gave away a rather bad firs timpression.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
Sorry for double post.

Becky's secret task
"You, the Big Brother-loving public, voted larger-than-life Becky as the Wildcard entry last night. And what an action packed few hours it was! She has positively charmed the nation, and we can't wait to see how she tackles her first task.

On entering the House Big Brother informed her in the Diary Room that she will be vulnerable in Monday's nominations. Becky has been instructed to carry out a top secret mission. To win immunity from next week's eviction she must become somebody's favourite housemate. Sounds pretty easy, for an outspoken and fun-loving gal? Think again. This challenge is laden with complexity.

In only two days time, all housemates will have to select their favourite housemate. If Becky is chosen by one or more as their favourite she’s safe and will win immunity. If she isn't picked as anyone's favourite she’ll be cast out for the public vote automatically. Harsh, but that's the Big Brother way.

Becky comes across as an absolute sweetheart, but remember that could change as she settles into the House. As first evictee Victoria admitted earlier, the House changes people. It's an unnatural environment. It’s filled with extraordinary characters. How do you think Becky will fare?"

Totally boring task? Why? Because Becky ain't even in danger of getting evicted if she's up.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #252 on: June 08, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »
Sorry for double post.

Becky's secret task
"You, the Big Brother-loving public, voted larger-than-life Becky as the Wildcard entry last night. And what an action packed few hours it was! She has positively charmed the nation, and we can't wait to see how she tackles her first task.

On entering the House Big Brother informed her in the Diary Room that she will be vulnerable in Monday's nominations. Becky has been instructed to carry out a top secret mission. To win immunity from next week's eviction she must become somebody's favourite housemate. Sounds pretty easy, for an outspoken and fun-loving gal? Think again. This challenge is laden with complexity.

In only two days time, all housemates will have to select their favourite housemate. If Becky is chosen by one or more as their favourite she’s safe and will win immunity. If she isn't picked as anyone's favourite she’ll be cast out for the public vote automatically. Harsh, but that's the Big Brother way.

Becky comes across as an absolute sweetheart, but remember that could change as she settles into the House. As first evictee Victoria admitted earlier, the House changes people. It's an unnatural environment. It’s filled with extraordinary characters. How do you think Becky will fare?"

Totally boring task? Why? Because Becky ain't even in danger of getting evicted if she's up.

I must concur, boring and predictable.

It's pretty obvious production would love her to win because she's that stupid that she'd partake in any humiliating or degrading reality show C5 wanted her to.

Charmed the nation? Actually about the other 58.5m probably have no idea who she is :P
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #253 on: June 08, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »
Sorry for double post.

Becky's secret task

It's pretty obvious production would love her to win because she's that stupid that she'd partake in any humiliating or degrading reality show C5 wanted her to.

Charmed the nation? Actually about the other 58.5m probably have no idea who she is :P

Obviously, Big Brother isn't as big as it used to be. but I still like her, she's very "out there".. we'll see how she does, all I know she very well stands a high chance of winning.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: June 08, 2012, 08:57:07 PM »
Sorry for double post.

Becky's secret task

Obviously, Big Brother isn't as big as it used to be. but I still like her, she's very "out there".. we'll see how she does, all I know she very well stands a high chance of winning.

I hope she isn't another lazy bitch like Josie and not a Nat Cassidy type bitch.

I hope she delivers like she promised...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2012, 09:31:38 AM »
One thing annoying me about BB on Five is how much information the housemates get from the outside. Conor knows that he is more popular than Lydia, and Lydia knows she is less popular than Conor. So if all of the housemates are allowed to discuss nominations and want to get rid of Lydia badly all they have to do is agree to nominate her against Conor on his own. With knowing who is the most popular, it will inevitably become easier for 'groups' to target who they want to be evicted and live in relative certainty that their target will be the one to leave.

I really cannot for the life of me understand why Five won't release the percentages to the public, not even after the show has ended, yet are willing to tell the housemates who is the most popular, and can tell us for example that Heaven was evicted with less than 0.5% than Aden last series and constantly tell us during the live shows that the voting is really close. I think a good case for misleading the viewers could possibly made against the show, and I don't want that to happen because it could threaten the show continuing.

Overall, with the highlights shows since Tuesday, I'm half and half about Victoria being evicted.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2012, 09:36:19 AM »
Here's my new ranking of the Housemates:

1. Shievonne
2. Deana
3. Sara
4. Adam

5. Scott
6. Benedict
7. Lydia
8. Lauren
9. Caroline
10. Chris
11. Luke A

12. Ashleigh
13. Luke S
14. Arron
15. Conor
16. Becky

I 100% agree with everything you said Phil...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Chris is by far my least favourite housemate. He is so jealous of Luke S and was so rude about the food, by saying he would not accept what other people would order with the budget but everyone else would have to accept what he wanted. He keeps calling himself an 'alpha male' as well. :D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
I know, I hate people like that, he might've not been aggressive, but he sure was the aggressor!

I also really wish UK BB would jsut go American and have the whole HoH, PoV, NOminations etc.. would've made BB more a game eitherway.. man.. if i were in that house and I was bored I know for a fact I could stir up some trouble.. like 'targeting' Ashleigh and Luke S to split up the "couple".

I don't know why, but Scott is my favourite housemate.. don't know why..  Bendeict, Becky, Caroline (who had her first BAD moment!), and Lydia is growing on me.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2012, 05:40:38 PM »
I know, I hate people like that, he might've not been aggressive, but he sure was the aggressor!

I also really wish UK BB would jsut go American and have the whole HoH, PoV, NOminations etc.. would've made BB more a game eitherway.. man.. if i were in that house and I was bored I know for a fact I could stir up some trouble.. like 'targeting' Ashleigh and Luke S to split up the "couple".

I don't know why, but Scott is my favourite housemate.. don't know why..  Bendeict, Becky, Caroline (who had her first BAD moment!), and Lydia is growing on me.

I think I'd be surprised with the odds for Chris obviously, but also Caroline and Shievonne given the latest episode. I think Shievonne made it clear in the highlights tonight that she really wants the money - and Caroline was really quick to bitch about Victoria to Becky, I just think she's now glad she wasn't with the other housemates at the time.

I think Chris was awful in the show tonight - he shouted at Becky for guessing he was a scrap metal collector after he wouldn't stop asking her what she thought he did and then said he knew everything that was going on hours after he was sure Victoria wasn't evicted because she didn't leave through the front door. :D

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »
Hey, do you have guys a link of the daily of today please ? :)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2012, 05:55:06 PM »
Hey, do you have guys a link of the daily of today please ? :)

Follow him

https://twitter.com/#!/Ermmmmmmm

About the show

Deana is the new bore-w**re of the show, no air time at all. ironically she said she was going to nominate the 'boring" people.. she's one herself xD.

I can't for life remember sometimes half of these people! Deana was barely even in ANY of the scenes!
My favourites list
1. Scott
2. Benedict
3. Caroline
4. Becky
5. Lydia
6. Lauren
7. Sara
8. Conor
9.  Luke S
10. Shivonne
11. Adam
12. Luke A
13. Ashleigh
14. Arron
15. Deana
16. Chris

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2012, 05:56:47 PM »
Thank you  :)

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2012, 06:18:58 PM »
Caroline and Scott are talking in the bathroom... and they brush(?) their teeth. The scene is original ;D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2012, 06:25:58 PM »
I actually like Scott, poor guy... crush on such a good lookin' man (bar the hair.. ugh!).. I know wha tit feels like.. to some extent.. oh all those sexy guys in my class :( none of them touchable D:

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2012, 06:31:51 PM »
Yes poor Scott :s
But he will find someone someday anyway. But here on BB, it's going to be hard for him, to live 24 24 with someone he has a crush.

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »
Pff. I'm sure Becky received a secret mission (another), to jump in the pool.
But they didn't show us it's a mission. but it's funny.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2012, 06:51:32 PM »
I think Scott will probably end up sleeping with Arron.

And seriously. Becky did not have a secret mission to jump int hepool.. that's just being really stupid <eyeroll>

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2012, 06:53:18 PM »

And seriously. Becky did not have a secret mission to jump int hepool.. that's just being really stupid <eyeroll>

But where were the micro? Normally she has one like every new housemates?
micro ; mouthpiece? sorry I don't know how to say it in English too x)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2012, 07:14:53 PM »

But where were the micro? Normally she has one like every new housemates?
micro ; mouthpiece? sorry I don't know how to say it in English too x)

No... she did not have a mouthpiece.. I don't know where the you get that from.. Not every new housemates gets told what to do. maybe in Secret Story they do that.. ut no in Big Brother UK.

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2012, 07:22:05 PM »
I get that from my brain. Mine works at every minutes ;)
bonne nuit

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2012, 05:30:30 AM »

I think I'd be surprised with the odds for Chris obviously, but also Caroline and Shievonne given the latest episode. I think Shievonne made it clear in the highlights tonight that she really wants the money - and Caroline was really quick to bitch about Victoria to Becky, I just think she's now glad she wasn't with the other housemates at the time.

I think Chris was awful in the show tonight - he shouted at Becky for guessing he was a scrap metal collector after he wouldn't stop asking her what she thought he did and then said he knew everything that was going on hours after he was sure Victoria wasn't evicted because she didn't leave through the front door. :D

To be fair I think Shievonne's just being blunt, like any of them who say they don't want the money is lying, everyone would love to have the money, how many of them do you reckon are genuinely there for the experience now these days?

Chris is an idiot. Shouting at someone within their first hour of being in the house is a dumb idea, and I definitely see him nominated for the next eviction after all that yesterday...

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2012, 09:01:20 AM »
So far I'm loving this season! Great start and already drama has begun. I have this feeling we are in for a good summer guys :)

Offline BigBroJunkie

• Head of House
  • Username: kawasaki2289
  • Big Brother Junkie
    • Big Brother Junkie
Becky's Secret Task
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2012, 01:19:48 PM »
Becky has passed her secret task, Deana chose her as her favorite Housemate! :ali :ali :ali

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2012, 02:45:00 PM »
I's annoying me that any time the girls talk nominations it's referred to as "plotting" but nothing is made of it hen the boys do >:(

How OTT in Lauren being, I know she's drunk but come on girl ::)