Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 162624 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #600 on: February 15, 2014, 11:53:46 PM »
You don't know. The news is from today.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #601 on: February 15, 2014, 11:59:21 PM »
Quote from: Rod
You don't know. The news is from today.
They only kissed, and this happens since 2009. :P

http://ego.globo.com/famosos/noticia/2014/02/fani-pacheco-e-natalia-casassola-se-beijam-em-boate.html

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #602 on: February 16, 2014, 12:21:31 AM »
Have you read the entire news?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #603 on: February 16, 2014, 12:26:08 AM »
Quote from: Rod
Have you read the entire news?
Obviously, they only assumed their friends love.<33

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #604 on: February 18, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
Alexander and Louise from BB4 Danmark are still together! Except he turned into an ugly guy.

http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2014/video/nexus-og-louise-stadig-sammen

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #605 on: February 18, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Alexander and Louise from BB4 Danmark are still together! Except he turned into an ugly guy.

(Image removed from quote.)
Annica and Marcelo from BB Sweden still together? ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #606 on: February 18, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »

Annica and Marcelo from BB Sweden still together? ::)

yes! And still famewhores!

(2 days ago)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #607 on: February 18, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »

(2 days ago)

Really? :o

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #608 on: February 18, 2014, 05:48:12 PM »

(2 days ago)

Really? :o

yes. And pretty sure they are engaged as well. They're also still close friends with Lars.

But you can easily see all of that on their fb page with all their blog actualities : https://www.facebook.com/Anncelo

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #609 on: February 18, 2014, 11:23:58 PM »

Marianela Mirra returned to the TV after almost five years. She talked on Jorge Rial's show about Big brother, her life after that she won . She said she has a lot of projects ¿maybe she returns for dancing for a dream?

Also, Tomorrow Nadia her nemesis on the house and the biggest villain on the history of the show will go to Rial's programme to confront Marianela  ;D

BTW, Jorge Rial said that he wants to host a new Gran Hermano, and he stated that could be a GH All stars, with ex-players, he asked Marianela if she would like to participate and she said yes!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #610 on: February 18, 2014, 11:42:06 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
Marianela Mirra returned to the TV after almost five years. She talked on Jorge Rial's show about Big brother, her life after that she won . She said she has a lot of projects ¿maybe she returns for dancing for a dream?

Also, Tomorrow Nadia her nemesis on the house and the biggest villain on the history of the show will go to Rial's programme to confront Marianela  (Image removed from quote.)

BTW, Jorge Rial said that he wants to host a new Gran Hermano, and he stated that could be a GH All stars, with ex-players, he asked Marianela if she would like to participate and she said yes!
What's the name of this channel? 

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #611 on: February 18, 2014, 11:46:19 PM »

Also, Tomorrow Nadia her nemesis on the house and the biggest villain on the history of the show will go to Rial's programme to confront Marianela  (Image removed from quote.)

What's the name of this channel?

América :P

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #612 on: February 18, 2014, 11:49:47 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 05:42:06 PMQuote from: QueenV(Image removed from quote.)

BTW, Jorge Rial said that he wants to host a new Gran Hermano, and he stated that could be a GH All stars, with ex-players, he asked Marianela if she would like to participate and she said yes!What's the name of this channel?

América (Image removed from quote.)
Next GH can be aired on América or El Trece?  

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #613 on: February 19, 2014, 12:21:23 AM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 05:42:06 PMQuote from: QueenV(Image removed from quote.)

BTW, Jorge Rial said that he wants to host a new Gran Hermano, and he stated that could be a GH All stars, with ex-players, he asked Marianela if she would like to participate and she said yes!What's the name of this channel?

América (Image removed from quote.)
Next GH can be aired on América or El Trece? (Image removed from quote.)

On Telefe for sure!!!

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #614 on: February 19, 2014, 12:46:33 AM »
Marianela, evil Nádia and Jéssica <3. What are the chances to GH All-Stars happen?

Was Jessica Iris' best friend, QueenV?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #615 on: February 19, 2014, 01:17:56 AM »
Marianela, evil Nádia and Jéssica <3. What are the chances to GH All-Stars happen?

Was Jessica Iris' best friend, QueenV?

and Melissa, the goddess who was the girlfriend of a popular singer on Argentina and had sex with a guy <33 So robbed!
I think there is low chances of GH All stars, It's more probable a GH with normal people I think.

Well, Íris got along with all the people, but Jessica was her close friend. 

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #616 on: February 19, 2014, 02:51:37 AM »
Thanks. What about Claudia? She was evicted and back and then was always nominated.  ;D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #617 on: February 19, 2014, 03:01:00 AM »
Thanks. What about Claudia? She was evicted and back and then was always nominated.  ;D

Claudia is famous now.
I liked Claudia, she was only evicted because she's blonde and people thought she was stupid  ::)
Then, she came back to the house and had two weeks of Immunity (I think) but she wanted to leave because she loved the fame after GH, so she autovoted for herself to be nominated.
On the first nomination Jessica was evicted because she was from Nadia's group and on the second she was evicted against Juan, with a hight porcentage because she wanted to leave and Juan was the good guy.

She was kinda boring on her second time on the house. They should bring back Nadia or Melisa to confront Gabriel, they were so much better options.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2014, 03:10:20 AM »
Lol then why did she want to come back?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #619 on: February 19, 2014, 03:24:41 AM »
Lol then why did she want to come back?

I don't know, just for fun and camera for a few weeks I think, but she stayed one month  :P

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #620 on: February 19, 2014, 04:05:56 AM »
I saw Marianela today in Intrusos! It's crazy, because last night I had a dream that there would be a GH All Stars.

I hope if they do one, it's a regular one, though.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #621 on: February 20, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »
I saw Marianela today in Intrusos! It's crazy, because last night I had a dream that there would be a GH All Stars.

I hope if they do one, it's a regular one, though.

I agree with you.

Today Marianela and Nadia were reunited on "Intrusos" after 7 years. They had an argument, about various things that they said to each other. Nadia said that the ex-Housemates are supporting her because she's friendly with a lot of them, not like Marianela. Marianela answered that she don't went to GH to make friends, she went to the money  ;D.

Also, they asked once again to Marianela and Nadia if they will enter to the house again. Marianela already said that she would consider the offer, and Nadia said that she should think a lot but GH was a great experience.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #622 on: February 20, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »

Also, talking about GH 4. Silvina was on "Intrusos" the monday, but she went to talk about her boyfriend Nito Artaza (Actor) and the fight of him with his ex- Cecilia Milone (Actress)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #623 on: February 21, 2014, 03:40:42 PM »
Verónica Crespo has confessed she has been a  been victim of rape in 2012 after La Revuelta  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

With Google Translator:

Veronica, the unforgettable contestant GH 12 +1 , has contacted us to voluntarily tell - your - handwriting the worst experiences of his life .
Veronica , our Vero , drugged one night without her knowing .
With strength and courage has decided to share his testimony in www.granhermano.com for all those that you may be reading this article , you may know that these cruel and unfortunate events that threaten the freedom of individuals happen : Do not try to legends urban . Unfortunately these cases exist.
For Veronica , this brutal event has changed her life , so she wants to alert you and warn you that none of ye may be victims of an attack like this.
Well this to me is not at all easy to tell but I keep reading news in the press and I know that each day occur most cases, and taking into account that the public of the reality shows is mostly teenager is what encourages me because I hope that it does not happens anymore.

Do not even know where to start, it's a pretty delicate for the psychological consequences you are , at least to my topic .

Veronica: In November 2012, a Friday, someone drugged me with burundanga , I have no memory of the 6 hours until I met on the street , banging and altered the whole broken hand .
My family says it was out of me and it was all very weird.
After being on my own in the hospital, we went to put their complaint but we did not have a guilty so just give you encouragement and you refer to the hospital to perform analytical and recognition in which I found a gap in the top of head , they could not close because one day had passed .
Regarding the analytical everything perfect, because this type of hard little body substances.
Psychological sequelae , is the worst of all . Thinking that it happened, what could have happened, what they have tried ...
I have lived months stuck on the phone , went out to work and until I got home and saw my mother hung up the phone , enter the garage and stay uncovered was an odyssey,
Fear? No, not afraid , it was panic.
And every time I see a story in the press, on the Internet or you have known some of that has happened , back to relive that story.
And know that there are thousands of teens who do not believe these things , or as once told me a girl " to me that is not going to happen."
I just want you to please be very attentive , that is no joke , no guilty because you canceled, does not remember anything, a great void in your mind that makes you crazy you want to explain it and you can not because when they ask you what you have past, the questions become : What's happened , what could have happened? Fear ..
Unfortunately it can happen to anyone, and will never be a culprit.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:50:42 PM by CMW »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #624 on: February 21, 2014, 03:52:01 PM »
It's very brave of her to tell that story in our rape culture. I hope she will get over it and go passed the "victim" phase she is in to become a survivor and lead a good life.