Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 171522 times)

Emilio

Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #675 on: March 04, 2014, 06:26:46 PM »
Quote from: Emilio
Quote from: Jaki on March 02, 2014, 08:28:56 PMQuote from: Gabriel on March 02, 2014, 08:10:11 PMJonas, Fael and João Mauricio from BBB12 few moments ago...(Image removed from quote.)
i don't remember why the hell i liked that guy fael He had sex in the house, that was hot. (Image removed from quote.)
What?

Was Yuri.
Right but he was acting like he wanted to have sex, then.

i liked him from the launch so nope lol
Ah lmao. I think he was a farmer or something maybe thats why you liked him (?) It was cute.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #676 on: March 06, 2014, 06:30:41 PM »
Igor from GH 14 is having a twitter fight right now with his ex Ainara, he says that they're going to go to a trial to determine with who their son Ian is going to be living with as he says she never wants him to see their son but Ainara says he didn't went to see him for 2 months ago because he didn't wanted.

I don't think a judge is going to let their son to go to a game addict like him lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #677 on: March 08, 2014, 12:54:14 PM »
Aída Nízar gave her phone number, as she also tells you advices personally lol I want to call her

Emilio

« Reply #678 on: March 08, 2014, 01:42:33 PM »
Aída Nízar gave her phone number, as she also tells you advices personally lol I want to call her
Do! Do! Do! And tell her that a french fan put all his passwords with her name lmao.

Emilio

« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2014, 07:39:51 PM »
Fanny (SS6) made the make-up and hair of Pretty Little Liars's star Troian. Dunno if she works on PLL's set now.

• Big Brother
« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2014, 07:54:14 PM »
Fanny Maurer STAR of France

Emilio

« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2014, 08:48:48 PM »
Mmm or not. :)

Exi, do you watch Pretty Little Liars ? I have a doubt,  but if so, what do you think of Troian/Spencer?. Anyway, Troian reminds me so much Emilie SS7 <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2014, 08:50:27 PM »
i've only watched the first season and my fave was Spencer

Emilio

« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »
i've only watched the first season and my fave was Spencer
:ali You have taste!!
Well, my favorite wasn't really Spencer at the beginning, I was torned between Aria and Hannah to be honest (but all that was in 2011). Spencer is my favorite too, since. :)

(You should catch up the other seasons, even if clearly this show isnt the best ever)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #684 on: March 09, 2014, 01:50:11 AM »

THIS.
Fanny Maurer, an example of effort and talent. Not like the other bitch (Nadége) who has to do blowjobs and handjobs for be a CO-host of a Secret story season.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #685 on: March 09, 2014, 02:11:49 AM »

THIS.
Fanny Maurer, an example of effort and talent. Not like the other bitch (Nadége) who has to do blowjobs and handjobs for be a CO-host of a Secret story season.

lol Nadege stars in "Saint Tropez" which is in his 2nd season and renewed for a 3rd, did a play and some co-hosting...

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #686 on: March 09, 2014, 02:24:52 AM »

THIS.

lol Nadege stars in "Saint Tropez" which is in his 2nd season and renewed for a 3rd, did a play and some co-hosting...

And we all know how she got there.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #687 on: March 09, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 08:11:49 PMQuote from: QueenV on Today at 07:50:11 PMQuote from: CMW on Today at 01:54:14 PMFanny Maurer STAR of France

THIS.

(Image removed from quote.)
Like Lele Santiago....  <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #688 on: March 09, 2014, 02:32:23 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 08:11:49 PMQuote from: QueenV on Today at 07:50:11 PMQuote from: CMW on Today at 01:54:14 PMFanny Maurer STAR of France

THIS.

(Image removed from quote.)
Like Lele Santiago....  <3

Nao. Lele is an anjo <3 #UmanjochamadoLeleSantiago #Goodtimes

• Big Brother
« Reply #689 on: March 09, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »
another football match for charity with Juan Miguel (All Stars 2), Orlando (GH 10), Alessandro (GH 12+1), Kristian (GH 14), Sonia (GH 14), Juan Carlos (GH 14) and Lorena (GH 14) playing.

lol at the "Autographs" part

#lorenaedoathlete

Emilio

« Reply #690 on: March 09, 2014, 03:55:49 PM »

THIS.
Plus one about Nadège. Fanny stays a bit** tho.

• Big Brother
« Reply #691 on: March 10, 2014, 04:23:59 PM »
Igor from GH 14 is now dating since one month ago Miss Transsexual Brazil 2007 Cristini Couto. She is know in Spain for being a contestant in Mujeres y hombres y viceversa where she was rejected by one of the boys she wanted to meet because she worked as a prostitute to pay her operations. Curious he's with her after how he talked about transsexuals and Desi in GH lol

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #692 on: March 11, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »
Im dying to hear what Desi has to say about that JAJAJAJAJA

Emilio

« Reply #693 on: March 11, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
Dezi has/had a penis. And Dezi isn't really a goddess but maybe she will one day be like Amor. :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #694 on: March 11, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »
Queen Cindy Lopes' (SS3) first book, "From kitchen to red carpet", will be published this saturday.

Synopsis :

"Hélène is a housewife stuck in a no issue situation between a mean husband and selfish children.
One day, she meets Berthie, eccentric feministe of an advanced age. Hélène will realise it is never too late to start over.
Together, they will develop an original plan to release the daily routine. Even if that means thinking outside the box...
A crazy adventure for her self liberation will then start. And who cares if she has to kidnap a celebrity for that..."

She also released a new single named "Sur Place ou A Emporter" ("Eat In or Take Away") in which she raps but she describes the type of music as "Girl Power" :

https://soundcloud.com/cindygirlpower/sur-place-ou-a-emporter

Glorious Queen

• Big Brother
« Reply #695 on: March 11, 2014, 09:40:13 PM »
I've found the website of "Celebrities on the phone" where you can call some people from TV (most of them from a reality show) in a speciic hour and talk about what you want lol

Gran Hermano housemates in:

Dani GH 12+1
Aída GH 5
Susana GH 14
Saray GH 14
Raki GH 14
Pepe GH 7
Noemí GH 12+1
Gonzalo GH 14
Almudena GH 10
Adrián GH 14
Nagore GH 11

the prize is

3 minutes: 15 euros
5 minutes: 25 euros
10 minutes: 40 euros

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #696 on: March 12, 2014, 11:53:31 AM »
And she doesn't stop! Now Cindy Lopes (SS3, Carré ViiiP) is canditat for the municipal election this month in Villeneuve-le-Roi !

She is 4th on the list lead by Guy Juin for the DVD party (right wing small party), but she said she doesn't have any affiliation with the party apart from this, this is only a local engagement and she does it because she really wants to make things move in her town.

Here's a video where she explain her political engagmenent

Val-de-Marne. Cindy Lopes, ex-Secret Story, candidate aux municipales

http://www.leparisien.fr/val-de-marne-94/municipales-a-villeneuve-le-roi-cindy-lopes-ex-secret-story-est-candidate-12-03-2014-3665803.php

Emilio

« Reply #697 on: March 19, 2014, 03:45:54 PM »
Desiree GH 14 :
Prefiero contar mi verdad a contar mil mentiras x estar en TV... Es lo único que tengo que decir vale? Gracias x vuestro apoyo,Muuuuack

Que ase mi padre en sálvame??? Quitarme protagonismo a mi?? Jajaja si algo m pone nerviosa es no pasar d desapercibida. Ya q no lo puedo

Conseguir me aguanto, pero que quieran vivir a mi costa y x la cara creyéndose divos pues me joroba CNd lo único q evite fue q salieran

Cosas de ellos, yo respondo por mi y mis actos no por lo de los demás... Si mi padre no me a visto es xq a preferido andar d puticlubs

X supuesto es su vida yo se la respeto y cm lo respeto me mantengo en mi casa y esperar las cosas venir... Muuuuuack

She seems to have a better orthograph than she used to have 6 months ago :-*
She still have problems with her father apparently  :-\

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #698 on: March 19, 2014, 06:57:39 PM »
Renato Lima (SS1), twin brother of Renato, went to Queridas Manhãs (program of Júlia Pinheiro, host of SS1) to talk about a fact that happened. His ex-wife kidnapped their son, and it seems he is not in Portugal. He appealed to have his son back.

http://blogazulpt.blogspot.pt/2014/03/renato-lima-falou-rapto-seu-filho-sic-video.html#more

• Big Brother
« Reply #699 on: March 22, 2014, 07:45:30 PM »
Suzette Amaya from BBCan watched BB 14 UK last year and her favourites were Daley, Hazel and Wolfy

her main favourite was Daley #queen