Author Topic: Secret Story 3 (7) Portugal  (Read 70895 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 3 (7) Portugal
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2012, 04:20:33 PM »
20 hgs right?
Teresa said at the begining that the number of HMs wasn't important, so she didn't tell it to us. But I guess it will be 18-20, with more female houseamtes

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2012, 04:22:23 PM »
The public is not really happy with a former couple AGAIN in the house. They said that with 80.000 people in the castings, they were waiting for something different ::)

Two more housemates: VANESSA (She is a belly dancer. She is 22 y.o., she was born in Germany. Her mother is her idol, because she raised her 4 children alone. She said she would like to see her father again) & CLÁUDIO (He is 25 y.o. and he is a personal trainer. He said that the ladies told to him that their favourite part of his body is his penis ::))

:o his penis LOL
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
I don't know why, but Vanessa looks to me like a first evicted! But I'm in love with Fabio and Claudio.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »
I don't know why, but Vanessa looks to me like a first evicted! But I'm in love with Fabio and Claudio.

lol really why? yes fabio and claudio
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »

I don't know, Vanessa can play with the "victim card", that she wants to win the prize to help her mum. I see Petra going first, I don't know if she will fit in the house :-\

So far Daniela is my favourite, just like last year :D

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2012, 04:34:56 PM »

I don't know, Vanessa can play with the "victim card", that she wants to win the prize to help her mum. I see Petra going first, I don't know if she will fit in the house :-\

So far Daniela is my favourite, just like last year :D

i agree perta or sandra i think not vanessa

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2012, 04:36:20 PM »
We are back, and we have more housemates: RÚBEN (He is 22 y.o. from Porto. He is dating) & TATIANA (She is 19 y.o. and she is studying. She has a boyfriend, but she could only see him on the weekend. She said that she trust on her boyfriend)

It seems that they did the casting in a model agency ::)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:48:56 PM by joako »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2012, 04:39:52 PM »

I don't know why, but she looks like! Oh my god, Ruben ! I think I'm gonna move to Portugal !  ;D

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2012, 04:41:20 PM »

I don't know why, but she looks like! Oh my god, Ruben ! I think I'm gonna move to Portugal !  ;D

lol i know he is HOT

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2012, 04:42:34 PM »
OMG, they are dating :D. All their VT were about their boyfriend/girlfriend, and now we know that they are dating each other :P

They will enter to the house by a special door ::)

The first eviction (the female eviction) will be on Tuesday. Only one of them will be evicted

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
OMG, they are dating :D. All their VT was about their boyfriend/girlfriend, and now we know that they are dating each other :P

They don't look like a real couple at all to me, but maybe they're just nervous! Even though thay are a really good looking pair, I don't think a couple was really necessary neither..

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2012, 04:45:49 PM »
OMG, they are dating :D. All their VT was about their boyfriend/girlfriend, and now we know that they are dating each other :P

They don't look like a real couple at all to me, but maybe they're just nervous! Even though thay are a really good looking pair, I don't think a couple was really necessary neither..
Yes, they didn't look like a real couple at all, and the kiss was weird

During the casting, Tatiana said that she is really in love with him, but he said the wasn't in love with her :o, he doesn't believe it will last for a long time

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »
who is dating im lost

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
who is dating im lost
Rúben and Tatiana, the last 2 housemates

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2012, 04:49:43 PM »

I really doubt they are a real couple. And Teresa is kinda annoying! And what is it whit the casting vids? I don't get it.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »

I really doubt they are a real couple. And Teresa is kinda annoying! And what is it whit the casting vids? I don't get it.
All the casting vids are about them talking about their relationship.

In the last one they were asked if they have cheated the other. Rúben said that he cheated on Tatiana the week before the casting was done . That is not funny, he is playing with her

And then they showed us a video of her saying that he is a really honest person, yeah sure

More secrets:
*I slept in my parents bed until I was 16 y.o.
*I was shooted by a fire gun once

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2012, 04:54:26 PM »

In the last one they were asked if they have cheated the other. Rúben said that he cheated on Tatiana the week before the casting was done . That is not funny, he is playing with her

And then they showed us a video of her saying that he is a really honest person, yeah sure
omg what a dick :mad

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »

Ok, so that's kinda disturbing to watch, but I guess they wanted to add some drama since day 1! And what's that trend of earings for men ?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
Two more houseamtes, and two more good looking people ::). She is so hot :P

JÉSSICA (she is 19 y.o., she loves to go shopping ::)) & NUNO (he is 24 y.o.)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:18:31 PM by joako »

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2012, 04:57:20 PM »
i bet jessica is the other half of the fake couple

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »
Jessica is very good looking! And Nuno too! That's a very good looking cast, except for Helio, thay all are very good looking!

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2012, 05:02:29 PM »
Jessica is very good looking! And Nuno too! That's a very good looking cast, except for Helio, thay all are very good looking!

yes better looking then last yr

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
Two more housemates: CÁTIA MARISA (she is 25 y.o. and she wants to be known as Cátia Marisa, not only by Cátia or Marisa :D :D. She seems to be a little crazy :D. She wasn't lucky with love, her first love is now a priest and the other cheated on her) & WILSON (He is 25 y.o. from Lisbon. He is a football trainer and poker player. When he was asked if he play an instrument he said that the only intrument that he play is "his" instrument ::). He is single, and he said he used to have 4 girlfriends at the same time ::))

I love Cátia Marisa! :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:42:21 PM by joako »

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »
Two more housemates: CÁTIA MARISA (she is 25 y.o. and she wants to be known as Cátia Marisa, not only by Cátia or Marisa :D :D. She seems to be a little crazy :D. She wasn't lucky with love, her first love is now a priest and the other cheated on her) & WILSON (He is 25 y.o. from Lisbon. He is a football trainer and poker player. When he was asked if he play an instrument he said that the only intrument that he play is "his" instrument ::). He is single, and he said he used to have 4 girlfriends at the same time ::))

LOL I LOVE A LIL BIT OF CRAZY ;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2012, 05:10:04 PM »
i bet jessica is the other half of the fake couple
Jéssica is now in the Dairy Room, so I guess you were right ;D