Author Topic: Big Brother Albania 6  (Read 40420 times)

French

Re: Big Brother Albania 6
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 06:38:17 AM »
Thanks I love! If only they did the secret twists  :-\

Lmao Arbana again  :ali

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 11:11:22 AM »
I know this ain't the place but Florion, I love that your signature is Ellie Goulding. I just love this song!

I love her too, she's such an inspiration :D !! she's so lovely and nice, her new song is the best i ever heard even thought 'lights' was very good too !! ;D

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 01:43:39 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

In a hour-ago interview the producer of Big Brother Albania said that Big Brother will be called : Big Brother/Secret Story : Gjithçka Për Dashurinë (Big Brother/Secret Story : Everything For Love) He didn't make clear if the name will remain the same or it will be changed into *Secret Story*

I don't want this to be another soap-opera !!! LOL !!!

Suorce : http://idashuria.blogspot.com/2012/09/big-brother-6-me-nje-format-te-ri-te.html?spref=fb (i'm not finding the interview link)

French

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 01:58:41 PM »
Thanks for the information. :-)

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »
The first promo of this season of Big Brother Albania was broadcasted yesterday during primetime (The Voice). They thought of broadcasting the promo during the break of The Voice because is the most viewed tv show at the moment in albania ! I didn't see it :( but the other told me that this year it will be called Big Brother : The Secret (Sekreti). Big changes r coming this year - said the co-producer...
more news are coming soon - said Florion

Offline 1122

• Head of House
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 08:57:31 AM »
arbana is the only thing who is not changed..so the host its again:ARBANA OSMANI :))

French

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 06:53:45 AM »
Thanks guys :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 06:12:20 AM »
ALL EYES ON BIG BROTHER 6

Offline Albanian

• Intruder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2012, 04:38:18 AM »
I think Big Brother Albania 6 will start in february in 2013. And this season will be different from other seasones. Everythink will be different except Arbana Osmani.

Suorce : http://www.bbalbania.info/2012/12/big-brother-albania-6-do-te-jete-ndryshe.html

French

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »
Castings are still hopen. I didn't understand what they said today, but I think they said they're in the UK, and if they want to participate, they can now (for strangers with no albanian nationalitty)

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 07:03:32 AM »
Quote from: Splendidamente
Castings are still hopen. I didn't understand what they said today, but I think they said they're in the UK, and if they want to participate, they can now (for strangers with no albanian nationalitty)
Yes, actually they're going in every country which has albanian nationality to make castings.

and btw... BIG NEWS... Big Brother (Sekreti) starts at 16th February and it will last only 2 months (but there's a chance that it might start the week when THE VOICE 2 ends 2nd February) and it's all new... a new and bigger house... new scenography... and new rules

The castings are over for the moment and the housemates have been chosen but people can still send their videos or photos at the official TOP CHANNEL website... 

French

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 07:41:01 AM »
Wow thanks, that's so great :-)
I'll enjoy February so much with GH ES & SS Albania. :)
I hope they will use the same rules of the Secret Story format, but two months it's not alot for a BB/SS :(

Too bad ;-)

Online AlexSP

• Ultimate Housemate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
Florion do you know any web or site with house pictures from different seasons? I'd like to see the house and compare with other BB houses  :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Basilisk (née CMW)

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
  • Helly Woo Woo <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 12:03:12 PM »
I hope there is a swap between Albania and Spain this year (As the two start in February)! 

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »
Quote from: "AlexSP"
Florion do you know any web or site with house pictures from different seasons? I'd like to see the house and compare with other BB houses 
Over the years the official website of Big Brother was pretended to have the house photos but this was able only for the 1st season, the 2nd season the the 5th which you can find them here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150863489375884.520204.310169295883&type=3...
I think that the photos of the 1st season can be found on the WoBB website while for the second season  the third and the fourth remain without photos even though the forth season's house was the prettiest !!

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »
Wow thanks, that's so great :-)
I'll enjoy February so much with GH ES & SS Albania. :)
I hope they will use the same rules of the Secret Story format, but two months it's not alot for a BB/SS :(

Too bad ;-)

About that... the promo had a lot informations as it was scripted like this : there was a girl sitting on a chair in the dark and than a light was open and than the man came who started to ask her questions like : what is your secret ? do u accept to do everything just to please big brother ? will u boycott the game ? will u hijack other housemates ? ... etc. investigative-ish things... but yeah... two months it's a little bit to... little :P . But anyway it might be one of those occasions when it comes near to the 2nd month and Arbana says : Let's open this envelope... O holy crap... Big Brother is going to last a month more. so... but it might be also the reviews. Big Brother was nominated for three (or more) awards and didn't get any because KKRT (something about TVs in Albania) criticized the housemates and their behaviors in the game, there are also a lot of magazines and reviewers who didn't have good words for the two last seasons of Big Brother (4th and 5th) so the ratings have been dropping down on Saturdays during 2012 and 2011 for TCH... They must definitely bring something new this year because if they don't I think there won't be a seventh season.
Also, Rezart Aga, the producer accepted this thing itself, and promised to bring a new cast of mysterious housemates... but everything its left to be seen.

EDIT: Forgot to say that this year its expected a very low prize of money compared to the one of the last season. >:(

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:11 PM »
O
I really don't get why the prize money gets lower and lower. I was thinking the show is successful? why can't they get better sponsors for heavens sake? and I really hope Albania will beat Brazil in having the hottest guys in their season again. Albania is clearly the opposite to Poland = stunning guys but not-so-attractive-girls

French

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2013, 05:03:37 AM »
200 days : A higher prize.
65 days : A lower prize.

No sé.

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
Albania is clearly the opposite to Poland = stunning guys but not-so-attractive-girls

That's totally true ;D...

I really don't get why the prize money gets lower and lower. I was thinking the show is successful? why can't they get better sponsors for heavens sake?

The sponsors are already interested in other successful shows already... As I said before the ratings for Big Brother have been lowering down even though it still remains on the Top 10 Most Watched TV Shows in Albania according to InfoMedia. But the thing is that maybe the sponsors know that Big Brother Albania is going to be like Grande Fratello in a few years and to say the truth, in many countries in Europe or Balkan, Big Brother is coming to an end... Maybe they predict the future...

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 09:58:20 AM »
This is the 2nd promo for Big Brother Albania 6 (Sekreti) and it aired yesterday during TOP SHOW (aka "Nata Live" - "Late Night Live") when Arbana was a guest at this talk show !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UohQ19VD400" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UohQ19VD400</a>

Expect the unexpected.

Offline Florion

• All Star
    • View Profile
    • FLORION PENI
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »
From a post in Facebook by the official Big Brother fan page

"Dear viewers!
As you have seen in the official promo, this year Big brother will be different. All the housemates that will enter will have their secret. Every secret has a prize! The one who will not be able to save the secret during the staying in the house will lose the prize. But this isn't the only new element about this season.

The house will be much more different from what we are used to see in the past seasons, a totally new stage, new columnists too, only Arbana doesn't change :-)

Attention!
There are a lot of websites, pages that give false informations about Big Brother 6, and its starting date, details about the house, etc.

Everything official about Big Brother will be first said here, the only official Fan Page... etc.

French

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:31 AM »
Thanks.
So i guess a secret's prize is 10 000€ (as in France) or 5000€ (as in the Portugal), I think i'll be 5000€ because the final prize is low. :)

Thanks again.

Offline André

• Big Brother
  • NICOLE WAS EVICTED, BUT I'VE STILL HER PHOTO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »
Thanks.
So i guess a secret's prize is 10 000€ (as in France) or 5000€ (as in the Portugal), I think i'll be 5000€ because the final prize is low. :)

Thanks again.

Splendidamente, in Portugal the housemates start with 10,000€  ::)

<33333333

French

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »
That wasnt the case for SS1 & SS2, and during the gala 1 of this season, i think it was 10 000.
:)

Offline QueenV

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 11:12:25 AM »
This season need another Franceska <3

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE.