Author Topic: La Casa de los Secretos Peru 1  (Read 17921 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
La Casa de los Secretos Peru 1
« on: July 20, 2012, 11:53:07 AM »
Official - La Casa de Los Secretos in Peru, coming soon =D [Spanish Language]

Official Promo
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiGjqMOYlM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiGjqMOYlM</a>
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 04:27:12 AM by joako »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story Peru/Chili
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:56:56 AM »
Heres article about it by PurePeople.com (they work with TF1 & Endemol): http://www.purepeople.com/article/secret-story-l-histoire-d-un-succes-made-in-france-qui-envahit-le-monde_a104075/1

yahhoo http://fr.tv.yahoo.com/news/secret-story-lhistoire-dun-succ%C3%A8s-made-in-france-232500990.html

I really hope it's true because I always wanted to see a Secret Story with the spanish language, and I was hoping for Spain, but the GH format is too popular.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Secret Story Peru/Chile 1
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:42:24 PM »
That would be awesome! I think that if in Argentina they switch GH for SS would be awesome!  ;D
Now, if these two countries are up for the challenge I hope they do a great season!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:51:44 PM »
I hope it is true!! :D
And maybe it's just a coincidence but Marcos Gorban (producer of GH ARG until 2007, producer of GH Colombia, among various other shows), twitted that his production company had settled in Lima, Perú. And later he twitted something like that he was excited about what he was going to do in Peru and that in little time "the big secret of the peruan TV would be revealed".
I repeat, it may be just coincidence, but it may be not. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 07:23:22 PM »
I really hope it's not a coincidence =) I want to see this format in the spanish language (lol only for this to me!).

And for you guys, that could be interesting because the SS format has always something to tell. And the secret effect is interesting because nobody trust nobody!  >:D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 08:20:48 AM »
I'm really surprised that these two countries decide to do a 24/7 reality show again, when all the 24/7 reality shows that they have done did pretty bad with numbers, specially the first season of GH Pacifico.

But let's hope it's true and that bipolar is right about Marcos Gorban, with him as a producers this are even better news  ;D

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Secret Story, and TBH I don't think there are a lot of differences with the original Big Brother, but it's still good news for BB fans ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »
In SS France, the format is really different, even with live feed or without. Six seasons, and now housemates know how works SS, they know they have to be strategic, they have to search secrets etc.

SS Portugal is so different... it's almost like a Big Brother season...
I think it depends of producers, if they want to make activities, to offer clues to the housemates about the secrets, or not.

edit : and there's one big difference, is that one week all boys are immune, and the other week all girls are immune... so they have the opportunity to be strategic... a male housemate can always be with girls, only to don't be nominated...

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
While i love the concept, I hate how the "game" works in SS, I don't think it's fair and that they actually stuck to the interchanging nominations format, but hey, they make up the rules.

I think the best way to approach Secret Story is to just let the viewers be the fly on the wall, and adopt the US format with HoH, Veto, and Housemates voting to evict.. makes total sense in my opinion, and makes the most of the whole "Secret Story" aspect.. but then again, I don't speak any of the languages that SS aired so I have very little to base my opinion on.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 03:00:49 PM »
That would be very interesting if the housemates can vote to evict... now I know (in France) and on TF1... the votes by the viewers make them a lot of money ;)

And that's what it is in France for BB/SS... Make the best ratings, make money... and I think that's also why there are a lot of twists, sometimes fair and unfair... for the buzz  :'(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 03:39:45 PM »
edit : and there's one big difference, is that one week all boys are immune, and the other week all girls are immune... so they have the opportunity to be strategic... a male housemate can always be with girls, only to don't be nominated...
That is for me the worst rule from Secret Story, althought in the last seasons in France they were changing it a little bit.

I think they should be able to nominte whoever they want whenever they want, maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of BB as a game, I love the BB when it was about a social experiment and they nominated because they didn't want to see the other person in the house. I think you are more a strategic fan

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 04:14:31 PM »
I agree with joako, I also enjoy people being themselves and true to their likes and dislikes and that people can watch that online. Secret Story is the answer of the internet generation: pretending to be someone you not really are in order to make a better image of yourself for a) the other players and b) television.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »
Marcos Gorban twitted: "Tomorrow at 21 in Argentina, and 19 in Lima the secret of Peru is going to be revealed. Or are the secrets just starting?"

And before that he twitted "The secret in Peru has been revealed?"

He is making a lot of emphasis on the word secret! I hope he really is talking about secret story! :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 07:42:04 AM »
Marcos Gorban twitted: "Tomorrow at 21 in Argentina, and 19 in Lima the secret of Peru is going to be revealed. Or are the secrets just starting?"

And before that he twitted "The secret in Peru has been revealed?"

He is making a lot of emphasis on the word secret! I hope he really is talking about secret story! :D
But it seems that he is only talking about Peru. Did he say something about Chile? ???

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »
As I said "Tele 7 jours" revealed the information and PurePeople (who's working with TF1 and Endemol) too.

But I think Peru will have its own season, and Chile too. It's actually not one season for two same country.

Btw, Virginie Calmels (Directrice of Endemol France) is also President of Endemol World... so it seems the SS format will come in a lot of countries...

I still hope it is true for Peru :) can't wait!!!
thx bipolar

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »
Secret Story is definitely going to land into Peru!! :D

Frecuencia Latina (the channel that it's going to broadcast it) posted this on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429557033753486&set=a.139803946062131.21585.139750396067486&type=1&relevant_count=1 . That's obviously the secret story eye.

Another sources: http://elcomercio.pe/espectaculos/1446900/noticia-polemicoreality-secret-story-se-adaptara-peru .

Anyway, I think today they'll air some kind of promo during the broadcast of 'Yo soy...'

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
Secret Story is definitely going to land into Peru!! :D

Frecuencia Latina (the channel that it's going to broadcast it) posted this on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429557033753486&set=a.139803946062131.21585.139750396067486&type=1&relevant_count=1 . That's obviously the secret story eye.

Another sources: http://elcomercio.pe/espectaculos/1446900/noticia-polemicoreality-secret-story-se-adaptara-peru .

Anyway, I think today they'll air some kind of promo during the broadcast of 'Yo soy...'
If any of you are able to post a link of the commercial, PLEASE do it! I'm so excited that Latin America will finally see the fun of Secret Story.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised that 'Secret Story' makes a debut in North America in the forseeable future. I think that Mexicans will love it! They all love the gossip.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story Peru 1
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »
Wow it's definitely coming. I am so excited !!!!! O M G :D
Cannnn't waaait :o!!!  ;D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »
You can see Frecuencia Latina live here: http://www.frecuencialatina.com/tvenvivo. The promo will air in 30 minutes, or at least it says "The big secret of peru is going to be revealed in 30 minutes" in the official twitter account. :)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 07:27:57 PM »
I saw the promo and the edition will be called "La casa de los secretos", the house of secrets. It was pretty good, the casting calls will start the 4/08. Anybody between the ages of 18 and 35 is eligible to compete. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 07:31:48 PM »
Thank you :)
I put the link on my favorites to watch the channel in October (apparently it will start in Oct :D)!
But I'm sad of the "décalage horaire", it's going to be too late. I hope there will be a catch up website etc . :)

And the title is like the Portugal SS : "Casa dos segredos"
:)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 07:36:48 PM »
Yes because Secret Story is "Casa dos Segredos" in Portugues and "Casa de los Secretos" in Spanish

As I said before, I'm definitely not a huge fan of SS, but I think with Marcos Gorban in the production team is a good thing for this season

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 07:37:18 PM »

As Nadège says : "Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"  :Ang

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »
Yes because Secret Story is "Casa dos Segredos" in Portugues and "Casa de los Secretos" in Spanish

As I said before, I'm definitely not a huge fan of SS, but I think with Marcos Gorban in the production team is a good thing for this season

I know :)
I'm disappointed because I would love they name the Show : "SECRET STORY" nothing more :)

But it doesn't matter =')
I hope there will have players, but it's the first edicion...so... and I hope the contestants will not go on the internet to see the french format... because I know in SS PT some housemates saw the list of secrets of SS France before they entered.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
If any of you are able to post a link of the commercial, PLEASE do it! I'm so excited that Latin America will finally see the fun of Secret Story.
I am not sure if it's the same commercial, but you can see a commercial about the show here: http://frecuencialatina.com/casadelossecretos

The main prize will be 100.000 soles (30.998 €)

LOL, I don't know why I said it. "Casa de los Secretos" is not "Secret Story" in Spanish, is "The House of Secrets" as bipolar said before. I guess college is doing a bad thing with me :D Sorry :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:50:44 PM by joako »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
Re: Casa de los Secretos Peru 1
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »
Here the promo/trailer of La Casa de Los Secretos
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiGjqMOYlM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiGjqMOYlM</a>