Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother UK 10  (Read 15501 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Celebrity Big Brother UK 10
« on: August 01, 2012, 01:31:10 PM »

Offline anto424

• Housemate
Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK 10
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 07:06:40 AM »
ya its starts on the fifteeneth of august loads of people are rumoured from julian clary uk comedian, janice dickinson, maggie kirkpatrick- aussie actress, a few unknowns, simon cowells ex and a olympian

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:35:22 AM »
Get Sara's mum in! Sure she is more famous than the other losers.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 09:22:53 AM »

Yeah I'd prefer her to Julian Clary, he's a tosser.

And I'm not watching if that racist Dog the Bounty Hunter goes in.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 09:48:02 AM »
also rumured is the one who played heather trott on eastenders
one of the nolan sisters
lee ryan and nadine coyle have also been hinted they would fill the hasbeen popstar role in the house

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 10:00:15 AM »
heres the eye logo for the series
Channel 5 has released a revised eye logo for the new summer 2012 series of Celebrity Big Brother, which will kick off two days after the current normal run.

As usual, it is based on the preceding logo. The predominant change is a star in the pupil, featuring a slight glow – although some of the blocks have been switched, with colours on the bottom row in the current version now on the top and vice versa.
 In addition, the print version – pictured below – is on a feint grey gradient background, as opposed to the traditional flat white.
Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb10/news/0804/new-celebrity-big-brother-eye-logo-unveiled#ixzz22arYO1ZO
heres also the schledue for launch night and the first few days
second 2012 series of Celebrity Big Brother kicks off on Wednesday 15th August at 9.00pm with a two hour live show.
Fans will be able to watch the new famous housemates settle in during a half hour live feed show immediately afterwards at 11pm on Channel 5, with Emma and her guests reviewing the new line-up in Bit On The Side at 11.30pm.

The week ends with a live special on Friday 17th August at 10.00pm, in which the celebrities will make their first nominations.
Wednesday 15th
 9.00pm, C5Celebrity BB Live Launch
 11.00pm, C5Celeb BB Live From The House
 11.30pm, C5Celeb BB’s Bit On The Side
 Friday 17th
 9.00pm, C5Celebrity Big Brother
 10.00pm, C5Celeb BB Live Nominations
 10.30pm, C5Celeb BB’s Bit On The Side
 Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb13/news/0801/big-brother-final-celebrity-2012-launch-schedules-confirmed#ixzz22arvjpho

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 07:38:39 PM »

Oh, I disliked that guy. I doubt Britain would keep him in for long.  ;)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 08:01:18 AM »

A lot of teenage girls who watch BB are narrow minded, they'd assume he was a paedophile ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »

A lot of teenage girls who watch BB are narrow minded, they'd assume he was a paedophile ;D

He isn't a Conor/Arron/Luke S., if that's what they like. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if he got ejected for a racism row or even phyisical violence. He seems like he would be aggressive, especially for BB, where it's not just about him, in the sense of this show.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »

He isn't a Conor/Arron/Luke S., if that's what they like. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if he got ejected for a racism row or even phyisical violence. He seems like he would be aggressive, especially for BB, where it's not just about him, in the sense of this show.

Yeah that's what I mean. For example some teen girls will support the hot guy no matter what.

Dog's look would probably lead them to make that judgement.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »

Yeah that's what I mean. For example some teen girls will support the hot guy no matter what.

Dog's look would probably lead them to make that judgement.

Supporting the "hot guy" as well as the "hot girl" is going to happen every season, every year. I've been on forums since 2005, and as for BBUS, in a forum where majority of the forum is young, straight guys, the favourites I rememebrs are Janelle, for BBUS8  people were pro-Dani or pro-Jen, BB10, it was Keesha, BB11, it was Jordan, as Laura didn't last long, and for BB12/13, it was Britany and Rachel. Die hard fans wanted Lisa in over Erika, as they thought Lisa was hotter.

And some Survivor fans will insist that Parvati the greatest Survivor player, because she was the most attractive, flirtatious female to have played the game.

I think there is a bias towards picking favourites, specifically pre-show favourites in every Reality TV Fan. For instance, I do like Ashleigh because she's a Bieber Fan.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 09:12:28 AM »
Supporting the "hot guy" as well as the "hot girl" is going to happen every season, every year. I've been on forums since 2005, and as for BBUS, in a forum where majority of the forum is young, straight guys, the favourites I rememebrs are Janelle, for BBUS8  people were pro-Dani or pro-Jen, BB10, it was Keesha, BB11, it was Jordan, as Laura didn't last long, and for BB12/13, it was Britany and Rachel. Die hard fans wanted Lisa in over Erika, as they thought Lisa was hotter.

And some Survivor fans will insist that Parvati the greatest Survivor player, because she was the most attractive, flirtatious female to have played the game.

I think there is a bias towards picking favourites, specifically pre-show favourites in every Reality TV Fan. For instance, I do like Ashleigh because she's a Bieber Fan.

I totally agree, and I think it's more annoying in a game like Survivor or BBUSA where the game is strategic based with little, if any, inteference from the public. While I would be quick to point out that my favourites were Janelle in BB7 (because Nakomis left too early), Keesha in BB10 and Rachel in BB12 and BB13, I would guarantee that they were my favourites because of their gameplay and not because of their looks. For example I would say my second favourite USA houseguest of all time after Rachel would be Michele Noonan, and at least at that time not many people were praising her looks.

I can't stand when people are supported in any type of Big Brother because they are attractive but unfortunately it happens in the majority of cases - Sophie winning Big Brother UK 10 being the one that resonates in my mind the most.

And I don't know much about Survivor as I'm not an avid viewer, but Parvati is one of the players that I've heard is one of the best - and I have seen a few clips where she at least appears to be strategically competent, but I don't think she is the greatest player ever.

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 02:31:34 PM »

I totally agree, and I think it's more annoying in a game like Survivor or BBUSA where the game is strategic based with little, if any, inteference from the public. While I would be quick to point out that my favourites were Janelle in BB7 (because Nakomis left too early), Keesha in BB10 and Rachel in BB12 and BB13, I would guarantee that they were my favourites because of their gameplay and not because of their looks. For example I would say my second favourite USA houseguest of all time after Rachel would be Michele Noonan, and at least at that time not many people were praising her looks.

I can't stand when people are supported in any type of Big Brother because they are attractive but unfortunately it happens in the majority of cases - Sophie winning Big Brother UK 10 being the one that resonates in my mind the most.

And I don't know much about Survivor as I'm not an avid viewer, but Parvati is one of the players that I've heard is one of the best - and I have seen a few clips where she at least appears to be strategically competent, but I don't think she is the greatest player ever.

Michele Noonan is also of my favorites housemates, ever (?).
Parvati is one of the best players, I don't care she is hot or not, although she needed another season (Micronesia) to success (Cook Island's Parvati is a nobody)  but I prefer some other players as Sandra Diaz-Twine or Cirie Fields, they're not queens of beauty, but they know how to play the game.

I do not like people who save somebody because their hot, those housemates have 0 personality, they don't do anything, if they were ugly, sure they would not be inside the show. But as they have said before, supporting the hotties is going to happen in every season.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 10:44:38 AM »
Here's all the stars expected to be entering the CBB house:

Cheryl Fergison

Soap actress Cheryl, famous for playing the late Heather Trott in BBC One soap Eastenders, is said to have agreed to a £175,000 deal. With Cheryl having admitted that she’d love to enter the house, and with a free schedule after leaving Eastenders, we’d be very surprised if we don’t see her inside this summer!

Janice Dickinson

After a stint in the I’m A Celebrity jungle, Janice Dickson is now being lined up for a few weeks inside the Celebrity Big Brother house. She’s been offered £50,000, and we’d love it to be happen, although would hate to be the ones sharing the house with her!

Rhian Sugden

Who? Rhian hit the headlines (sort of) last year after she was chatted up by presenter Vernon Kay by text. Not exactly the biggest claim to fame, but some times it’s the lesser known stars that prove to be the best in BB.

Julie Goodyear

Another soap star amongst the rumours is Corrie star Julie Goodyear, who has reportedly agreed a £300,000 offer to enter the house come August.

Julian Clary

Comic Julian Clary is quite a big name on this list, and seems somewhat out of place. Nonetheless, it’s claimed that the camp funny man has agreed a £325,000 deal to join the line up on Channel 5 later this year, we’re certainly hoping this one is true!

Jasmine Lennard

Model Jasmine Lennard has become one of the more recent rumours, with the ex of Simon Cowell set to spill all about her fling with the music mogul in the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 house in a few weeks’ time!

MC Harvey

Ex of Britain’s Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon, rapper MC Harvey hit the headlines earlier this year over claims he had a relationship with Cheryl Cole. No doubt Channel 5 bosses will be hoping that MC Harvey, real name Michael Harvey, Jr, will tell his side of the story in the house.

Danica Thrall

Model Dancia previously appeared in Channel 4 documentary Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys. The one-off show followed the lives of Danica and similar girls who chase men for their money. Now the 22-year-old is set for the Celebrity Big Brother house and warns she knows how to get her own way!

Dog The Bounty Hunter (Duane Chapman)

American reality telly star Dog, real name Duane Chapman, is said to have agreed a deal to join this year’s CBB line up. With his US series having been axed after more than 12 series, a spell in the BB house is sure to keep Dog in the public eye.

Coleen Nolan

BB host Brian Dowling previously revealed that Coleen was top of the producer’s wishlist, and now the Loose Woman presenter is set to be following in the footsteps of costar Denise Welch and enter the house this summer. Will Coleen manage to win just like Denise?

Other stars completing the line up are said to include a top London Olympic star and a “Playboy Price”.

I know everyone apart from Jasmin, Danica and Rhian (REALLY?!!?)

I can imagine that Cheryl would be really popular with casual voters but hated by forums.

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
heres your cbb10 promo people
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPKzcki0M4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPKzcki0M4</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 06:17:07 AM »
I do quite like the advert and the birdsong lol

I hope Janice Dickinson goes in, she's like the original DIVA, she's in her late 50's and looks great and we know she's a total bitch aswell ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »
You know who Channel 5 should really get a hold of who would be horifically entertaining for BB for just no more than a few days.

SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

The first task can be to have the housemates explain to her the differences between United Kingdom and the United States. I betcha she would be the most booed BB Housemate in the history of Big Brother worldwide. Bea would have a lot of work to surpass the boos of that audience.

Oh, the things I would do if I was a Big Brother UK Producer.  >:D >:D >:DI should just write to Channel 5 or petition.  >:D >:D >:D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 04:56:59 PM »
Duane Chapman, aka "Dog The Bounty Hunter" has been denied entry to the UK due to a murder conviction from 1976.

A new advertisement aired on Five that showed parts of the celeb housemates, and I'm sure I saw Cheryl Fergison (soap actress), Julian Clary, Colleen Nolan, and Rhian Sugden (she's a model and not really famous so she'll be the Bobby Sabel/Georgia Salpa of the series).

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 11:45:02 AM »
cheryl ferguson is pretty much confirmed theres a picture on another forum where she is going to get interviewed by jamie and they have a bavaclava over her head the producers must be dumb if they think thats going to stop the press identifying the housemates

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 03:24:02 PM »
Here is the picture of Cheryl Fergison getting ready for Celebrity Big Brother.

They hilariously refer to the disguise as "fool-proof". (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2187789/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-Contestant-arrives-balaclava.html?ito=feeds-newsxml)

She joins the list of certain housemates, alongside Jasmine Lennord (Simon Cowell's ex - confirmed as a picture of her finger in the CBB promo has the same tattoo - "trust no one".)

Most likely to enter are also Colleen Nolan, Julie Goodyear and Julian Clary.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:29:08 PM by OmgItsPhil »

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »
I'm not going to lie, when I saw on Reality Blurred that Dog was denied entry, I thought it was because his racist views were too risky for BBUK or he didn't pass the Psych Exam.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »
I'd be so happy if Samantha Brick went in the house, she is a journalist who believes she is the most beautiful woman on the planet (SHE IS NOT) and thinks women hate her because they're jealous... no Sam, people hate you because you are a horrible bitch.

She writes for the Daily Mail which is bad enough, she'd get SO booed.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »
Hi people! I want to view the premiere in live, anyone had a stream?  :)
And one follower fan of BB USA said that Rhian Sugden enter today? it's official? i unknow her but i follow her from now  ;D

https://twitter.com/Rhianmarie

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
Atm no sorry QueenV but once the show starts there may be, try justin.tv first and then the rest of the web :)

Rhian Sudgen, what is she famous for? flirting with a celebrity :zzz

I'd prefer Victoria Eisermann to enter again, she's probably more famous than 90% of tonight's "Celebrities" entering.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »
Atm no sorry QueenV but once the show starts there may be, try justin.tv first and then the rest of the web :)

Rhian Sudgen, what is she famous for? flirting with a celebrity :zzz

I'd prefer Victoria Eisermann to enter again, she's probably more famous than 90% of tonight's "Celebrities" entering.

Thanks i will to find out! And yes i preffer Victoria come back!  ;D

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE