Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 153320 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Secret Story 7 France
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:25:49 AM »
A seventh season of Secret Story will air on TF1 during summer 2013.

Angela Lorente said she was considering big changes for season 7, mainly on how to tell stories through daily shows... Maybe the live feeds will be back. TBC.

---------------------------------------

THE LIST OF SECRETS :
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1702.msg60215#msg60215

THE LIST OF HOUSEMATES :
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1702.msg60209#msg60209
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:45:23 AM by Charmed »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 02:13:24 AM »
Secret Story was the third most searched word in France (via google), in 2012.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 07:45:40 AM »
Thursday and yesterday, the production worked all the day on SS7 (Secret Story 7).
I wonder which secrets they found... I guess we'll still have the "we are a couple", "we are a fake couple", "we are the exes" :-)

But more new divas ;D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:03:49 PM by AnnabethTheBest »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:37:08 AM »
According to melty, the production of Secret Story 7 is still in the process of Casting Calls. :'(

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
I hope if TF1 make another season of Secret Tongo, they fail and have low ratings.
They need to pay the tongos against Fanny Maurer, Caroline, Isabella and Vivi.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 12:46:33 PM »
I agree with you.
And people on twitter asked the return of the live feeds. We will see... I don't think so the 24h will be back.

But the productiion is going to renew themselves (from what they said)...
I think the ratings were low last year because it started on May 25... and not on July, like the other years.

We'll see if TF1 is smart. But... they earn more money last year with SS6 (with ads) than SS5.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
People start to speak a lot of #SS7 : https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23SS7&src=typd More than one month ago.

We still don't know when it will start, but again, the castings step is moving on fast.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »
People start to speak a lot of #SS7 : https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23SS7&src=typd More than one month ago.

We still don't know when it will start, but again, the castings step is moving on fast.

Someone I know who worked on Les Anges 4 is now working with Endemol on SS7

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Charmed on Today at 18:11:37People start to speak a lot of #SS7 : https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23SS7&src=typd More than one month ago.

Really ? That's awesome.
Moi, I don't know someone working with Endemol for SS7, I just follow via twitter someone who worked on SS5 and SS6 and SS7 : jeanremy (thats where I get the news about SS7 for now).  I think he worked on Les Anges 5 too.

:)Can't wait for SS7 ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 12:38:33 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Charmed on Today at 18:11:37People start to speak a lot of #SS7 : https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23SS7&src=typd More than one month ago.

Really ? That's awesome.
Moi, I don't know someone working with Endemol for SS7, I just follow via twitter someone who worked on SS5 and SS6 and SS7 : jeanremy (thats where I get the news about SS7 for now).  I think he worked on Les Anges 5 too.

:)Can't wait for SS7 ;D

Well, that's not a very good news cause it means it'll be the almost same team as last year.. :/
But as Endemol pres isn't the same now, maybe they'll take a new way. If only Angela Lorrente could go too. She the french Grodner.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »
Stop dirtying the thread with a pic of her. Even if I admire her sometimes ;D She's the one who brings us Secret Story I think.

I don't know, I don't think this jeanremy is the one who has the last word about SS7.

But as Endemol pres isn't the same now

Pres ? = President ?
I read comments in the jeanmarcmorandini blog when they announced that she wasn't the president anymore, and they said "maybe we'll have the live feed back".

If only it could be true.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 11:07:02 AM »
Priscillia from Thionville could participate to Secret Story 7

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 11:10:45 AM »

Where is that from ?
She looks like a Ayem/Capucine n°148820.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »
I agree with you.  :Ang

Where is that from ?
From twitter huney. I know it is really not a reliable source, but actually, someone on twitter (one week ago) said that she was going to do Secret Story 7, then the famous member of the production followed her, and her twitter account is in private.

Anyway, we can't be sure, so I said "could" :)
And honestly, with more thoughts, I don't know if she will be like Ayem and Capucine; She seems to be a real villain in her pic (Lol), which means we won't see the little smart angel in the first week like Ayem and Capuwitch. :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »

Where is that from ?
From twitter huney. I know it is really not a reliable source, but actually, someone on twitter (one week ago) said that she was going to do Secret Story 7, then the famous member of the production followed her, and her twitter account is in private.

And honestly, with more thoughts, I don't know if she will be like Ayem and Capucine; She seems to be a real villain in her pic (Lol), which means we won't see the little smart angel in the first week like Ayem and Capuwitch. :)

Haha, you're hopes are too high I think! I don't think anybody would go in to be the villain after watching the previous winner or the famous one now.. They will all put on their best acting skill to be the little angel in the starts, till the make up start to crakle and reveal the ambitious bitch inside ;)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »

Where is that from ?

Haha, you're hopes are too high I think! I don't think anybody would go in to be the villain after watching the previous winner or the famous one now.. They will all put on their best acting skill to be the little angel in the starts, till the make up start to crakle and reveal the ambitious bitch inside ;)
Lol I know. :) (it's the same with GH currently).
I think excepted Caroline last year, everyone was acting like they were an angel in the beginning. But the production helps them to be like that from what they show us.

I know I have big hopes ;D But why not after all ? But I'm sure you're right. It's like Capucine last year ::) Doing her angel, crying because she's nominated ::) ... LoL.

I want the maison des intrus back ;D Just to have a chance to have Léo back :p

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »

Where is that from ?

I think excepted Caroline last year, everyone was acting like they were an angel in the beginning. But the production helps them to be like that from what they show us.

I know I have big hopes ;D But why not after all ? But I'm sure you're right. It's like Capucine last year ::) Doing her angel, crying because she's nominated ::) ... LoL.

Even Caroline was being nice the first couple of days (didn't last long, but at least she tried haha).
I'd love them to actually watch the current BB still on air after so many seasons, like GH, and learn from it. GH has been evolving since the first season but has keep the same base! SS hasn't change much through the season but has lost all the spirit it had at the start, nobody cares about the secret anymore they're just in for the buzz. I hope they'll find more housemates like Nadège, in for the experience combined with those usual players so it could be balanced. That's all I hope, I've stopped hoping for the livefeeds and even for them to stop manipulate, now I just hope for true housemates haha

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »

Where is that from ?

Even Caroline was being nice the first couple of days (didn't last long, but at least she tried haha).
I'd love them to actually watch the current BB still on air after so many seasons, like GH, and learn from it. GH has been evolving since the first season but has keep the same base! SS hasn't change much through the season but has lost all the spirit it had at the start, nobody cares about the secret anymore they're just in for the buzz. I hope they'll find more housemates like Nadège, in for the experience combined with those usual players so it could be balanced. That's all I hope, I've stopped hoping for the livefeeds and even for them to stop manipulate, now I just hope for true housemates haha

We're so stupid to hope, but we never know :)
Me too, that'd be great, but I'm sure with a live feed, and with live shows of 2 hours 30 like GH, we would had a great season 6 of SS. It's just they censored a lot of things. The first thing, were the clashes. I remember the clashes of Fanny and Audrey. It wasn't that trash and they censored it --'

I guess they needed to edit because they wanted to protect the image of Fanny, and also of Audrey. ::)

They need to stop storying and have to show us pratically everything :D

(I hope there are players housemates and funny housemates like Audrae and Nadege)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »

We're so stupid to hope, but we never know :)
Me too, that'd be great, but I'm sure with a live feed, and with live shows of 2 hours 30 like GH, we would had a great season 6 of SS. It's just they censored a lot of things. The first thing, were the clashes. I remember the clashes of Fanny and Audrey. It wasn't that trash and they censored it --'

I guess they needed to edit because they wanted to protect the image of Fanny, and also of Audrey. ::)

They need to stop storying and have to show us pratically everything :D

(I hope there are players housemates and funny housemates like Audrae and Nadege)

I actually thought that clash was trash, because of the "anorexic" thing, and I understand they censored it cause it obvioulsy couldn't be shown to the cible the show is made for (I mean people from 15-35 and youngers). But you're right, too many things were censored cause they were out the storyline they wanted, meaning it's no longer a reality tv, but a scripted reality...
So I found another thing to hope for, I hope Secret Story will go back to being a real tv show!  :'(

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »
I actually thought that clash was trash, because of the "anorexic" thing, and I understand they censored it cause it obvioulsy couldn't be shown to the cible the show is made for (I mean people from 15-35 and youngers).
Aw yeah you're right. But they aired worse with Léo/FX clash at 11pm, so at least, showing us that in internet vids or at midnight, wouldn't be very bad.

I want to kill the C.S.A. I don't understand them, it's like when they allowed TF1 to broadcast the boob movie about naturist at 9pm. Trash or not, they didn't even put a (-10 / -12).

But you're right, too many things were censored cause they were out the storyline they wanted, meaning it's no longer a reality tv, but a scripted reality...
So I found another thing to hope for, I hope Secret Story will go back to being a real tv show!  :'(
Yeah I think like you, but you can't say it's a scripted reality :o It is like a scripted reality but they don't ask them to act like the productions want, except with the missions (?)

But you're right, the dae where there'll no more be spontaneity, we could say goodbye to Big Brother / Secret Story in France. It started with secret missions not showed as a secret mission, but it started with L'ile Des Vérité.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »
I actually thought that clash was trash, because of the "anorexic" thing, and I understand they censored it cause it obvioulsy couldn't be shown to the cible the show is made for (I mean people from 15-35 and youngers).
Aw yeah you're right. But they aired worse with Léo/FX clash at 11pm, so at least, showing us that in internet vids or at midnight, wouldn't be very bad.

I want to kill the C.S.A. I don't understand them, it's like when they allowed TF1 to broadcast the boob movie about naturist at 9pm. Trash or not, they didn't even put a (-10 / -12).

But you're right, too many things were censored cause they were out the storyline they wanted, meaning it's no longer a reality tv, but a scripted reality...
Yeah I think like you, but you can't say it's a scripted reality :o It is like a scripted reality but they don't ask them to act like the productions want, except with the missions (?)

But you're right, the dae where there'll no more be spontaneity, we could say goodbye to Big Brother / Secret Story in France. It started with secret missions not showed as a secret mission, but it started with L'ile Des Vérité.

The thing is CSA consider fiction and reality different, which they obviously are. So watching nudity or violence in a fiction isn't a big deal since it it all fake, but watching it in a reality can be disturbing for some I guess.
And SS3 isn't the same thing, as it was the season that obviously killed the reality in SS!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 11:59:56 AM »
The thing is CSA consider fiction and reality different, which they obviously are. So watching nudity or violence in a fiction isn't a big deal since it it all fake, but watching it in a reality can be disturbing for some I guess.
And SS3 isn't the same thing, as it was the season that obviously killed the reality in SS!
Pfff. That's unfair :( But I understand that some young people can be more influenced by Nadège, and other contestants because they are considered as real and their acts are considered as real.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »
Pfff. That's unfair :( But I understand that some young people can be more influenced by Nadège, and other contestants because they are considered as real and their acts are considered as real.

The real problem in my eyes is that a show like Big Brother isn't meant for children, a long as it's not children but adult living an adult life I don't understand why kids should watch.

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:24 PM »
nice girl yessss

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
They censored it because of the children? I don't get it, this isn't a child show (Although I bet most of us started watching BB/SS as a child lol)  I mean at the end there are important things that happen in the house, if it's not for children, don't let them watch it.