Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 148929 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2013, 11:01:44 AM »
The first picture of the inside (but we see nothing, it's still in construction lol)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2013, 11:10:37 AM »
My advice to anyone new to Secret Story France and getting excited by reading all those promises : calm down or else you'll be disappointed. Most likely there will be mysteries and everything, but I don't buy the "viewers can discover enigmas and all" part. They know if they show it, their enigmas will be discovered in 2 days.

Now I'm sure they're not taking the format back to basics but adding more glitter to it (meaning no livefeeds back, more lies to come). I'm not very excited cause I know they had a lot of trouble with the castings. Most of the people coming to the casting were dumb fame-whores and the people they asked mostly said no.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2013, 11:34:08 AM »
My advice to anyone new to Secret Story France and getting excited by reading all those promises : calm down or else you'll be disappointed. Most likely there will be mysteries and everything, but I don't buy the "viewers can discover enigmas and all" part. They know if they show it, their enigmas will be discovered in 2 days.

Now I'm sure they're not taking the format back to basics but adding more glitter to it (meaning no livefeeds back, more lies to come). I'm not very excited cause I know they had a lot of trouble with the castings. Most of the people coming to the casting were dumb fame-whores and the people they asked mostly said no.

I agree. As everyseason 90% of what it's said, isn't like we thought it was.
--------

Guaaapa Nadège (or Zorragé for the envious) with Benjamin <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »
Tomorrow :
- Official press release with :
  • Exclusives informations about the new season.
  • Probably the first picture of the house in 3D (?)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2013, 12:43:22 PM »

I agree with you! I'm always exited for a new season of BB in Portugal, and then the housemates are ch***, and I hate almost all of them! :mad

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »
André ? What does "ch****" means ? I saw you already used it many times in the topic of BB VIP PT and I think it's in portugese nope ?

If so,  please send me by PM ;D
I want to die to know what is the word :D

I hate almost all of them! :mad
Especially with live feeds. I mean, in France, during the sixth season, everybody was bad against everybody. Apparently they all had conflicts, and they were all talking bad about each other's back. I think because we haven't live feed, the production can hide some things.

Definitely as I said it up, all of what says Angela Lorente is in four letters : L-I-E-S :)

Just want to get more viewers during the launch ::)
(And i'm pretty sure with a live feed, there would be more viewers on TF1 for the launch)

Edit - Lol thanks André for the PM. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »
Benjamin and Nadège in the gala yesterday (there is Lois from the Voice behind them <3)

Apparently there will be a gay couple, and a camera 360° will be only inside the Before Secret from the 5th of June.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2013, 05:06:39 AM »
So the press release was this morning, it ended one hour ago.
We know nothing new or big.

- There will be between 15 and 20 contestants this year...
- They say Nadège joins the hebdo and the after (the live eviction show and the after but I think it'll be only the After Secret). She will also be asked to share with us her experience of ex-housemate!
- Number 7 is definitely the number of this year. Secret Story 7, starts on June 7, and 7 mysteries.
- There will be a lot of surprises during the live shows ::)
- The house will have a big role and will destabilize the housemates this year...

They also shown the three first contestants. Well only their profile, no their name neither their face.
"Two guys passionate of music, and one girl (20-25yo) with a big temperament." (and they are single, the three)

- An interview of the three will be released today apparently and also Benjamin Castaldi's one with Télé Loisirs.

my opinion :
Clearly like every year they make promises, but I think this year will be a little bit better than last year (it won't be hard to do better than last year). But can't wait to discover the new studios of the live show.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2013, 05:24:07 AM »
About the three contestants (tweets od Damien Mercereau) :
- It will be their first tv apparition.
- They were all in a different room in an hotel with a nickname: Hugh Laurie, Ryan Gosling, Vanessa Paradis. (we can't know their name before the launch...)
- The silhouette of the girl is like Capucine style : thin, long hair, female voice, highly motivated... (lol they definitely don't want to change! We're gonna love that girl, then we'll hate her)... ::)
- That was a pleasure to meet @ouiiiiii_nadege more beautiful than ever and motivated to host the After of #SS7 with @a_lemaitre

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2013, 05:38:01 AM »
- We (the viewers) are going to have a role to play in the beginning of the game...
- The After Secret will last ten more minutes than the previous season. So now it'll last 40 minutes.
- No confirmation about the "Before Secret" like SS4. We only know that Secret Story will start two days before the launch on TF1.fr !

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2013, 06:07:47 AM »
HUGH LAURIE itw

- Why would you wanted to participate to SS7 ?
Hugh: For the challenge! That's a real opportunity in my life to try something new.

- What is your goal ?
Hugh: My goal is to win! And I'm ready to do a lot of things to succeed my goal, even things not very catholocis we're gonna say. Lying ? Sure, even if I don't know til where.

- What are your qualities to win ?
Hugh: I'm very sportive. I have the spirit of competition, and I'm very motivated to suceed the challenge asked.

- Between the contestants of previous seasons, from who do you feel closer ?
Hugh: I would say Jonathan, from the third season. He's a reference to me in terms of motivation.

- What do you expect the most as a future contestant of SS ?
Hugh: Which interests me the most, is the human side, not the mediatic side. Of course I have a little apprehension. That's not easy to be closed without internet etc. But it might be the good way to have new friens.

- What are you doing to do til 7th of June ?
Hugh: Nothing special. I'm gonna keep working, live normally. I'm very excited for the rest. That's a fresh start for me.

"Hugh Laurie" works in the communication and he affirms that he travels alot. He has a real secret that will move us and a little shocking.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2013, 08:07:45 AM »
VANESSA PARADIS (name code) itw

- Why have you wanted to participate to SS7 ?
Vanessa: I never missed a season since the fifth. I love having fun, I want to give pleasure to the viewers. And I think I will, because I have a strong temper that we'll be liked a lot.

- What do you mean ?
Vanessa: I have many qualities and defects. I'm very very kind, very sensitive and generous. but I'm also very jealous, and I hate chicks. Girls are too hypocriticals, they put a lot of make up, all that... I have more boy friends than girl friends.

- That promises some clashs all that, isn't it ?
Vanessa: Ah, that's sure tha with me, there are going to be a lot of conflicts and argues !

- Who do you feel closer in the contestants of the previous seasons ?
Vanessa: Juliette SS5. She looks a lot like me, in the style, all that. Then, I like a lot Ayem, and Nadège.

- A carreer like Ayem or Nadège at the end of the game, that could tempt you ?
Vanessa: Yes of course. But for now, we'll see day by day how everything will happen. I'm a relax girl. But one thing is sure : the mediatisation, that excites me!

- What are your limits to win ?
I'm ready to do everything !

- What will be the most hard to handle once in the house ?
Vanessa: Non-contact with family and friends. But can't wait to be there!

Her job: saleswoman in a store ready-towomenswear
She clearly admits she is a rebel, a strategic and a villain and that she likes it!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »
RYAN GOSLIN (name code) itw

- Why do you participate to SS7 ?
Ryan: I'm here to live an experience and outperform myself. And overall, I do Secret Story 7 to win! Then, the fame, let's not hide it, that interests everyone.

- What are your qualities to win ?
Ryan: I want to stay myself, be natural, and that my joy/zest of life shine through the screen. But I'm very player. My real friends are outside. So, I will not hesitate one sec to lie, or "betrayl" some "friends" in the house if that can allow me to win.

- Did you watch previous seasons ?
Ryan: That's not something that passionated me. But I know the principle. I like Alex and Capucine's personality (SS6).

- Alexandre and Capucine also come from Lyon, just like you. A pure coincidence ?
Ryan: Yes, yes, I don't know them at all.

- Paticipating to a reality show that expose a lot the contestants mediatically, is that something that worries you ?
Ryan: No. TV and people magazines are something that attracts me!!

PS : Poor Mercedes Mila. Thank gosh for her, she doesn't live in France to see those people who are hungry of a little fame. (although he doesn't participate to become famous but he won't say "no" if so)

He is single, and he works of the music (?)
He's pretty tall. He likes jokes, and loves living his life and making laugh people!

Two words of all those interviews : Weird... Special...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2013, 10:22:17 AM »
Living room pic 3D :

Bigger
http://s.tf1.fr/mmdia/i/81/9/plan-maison-3d-10914819ncuaf.jpg?v=2

:-X sorry but I just don't like this living room. Almost worst than SS4 but I wait in video to really see how it looks like.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »
Living room pic 3D :

Bigger

:-X sorry but I just don't like this living room. Almost worst than SS4 but I wait in video to really see how it looks like.

What the hell is that ? Looks like someone camping on a cave.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2013, 05:08:02 PM »
Living room pic 3D :

Bigger

What the hell is that ? Looks like someone camping on a cave.
Yeah. It looks really weird. I hope it's just because it's in 3D.
At least they did something original (but awful). lol.

I read they were inspired of the Twilight Zone or whatever. I'm not such a fan of Twilight so... don't know really lol.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2013, 05:26:38 AM »
Nadège and Adrien are filming for the teaser I think or maybe for an opening.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2013, 07:57:28 AM »
The three contestants in chinese shadows.

Vanessa Paradis

Ryan Gosling

Hugh Laurie (Gosh he looks like Geoffrey of SS5 :o)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2013, 07:59:33 AM »
By the way, I'm not sure they will really be contestants.
I find all that really too big... It's a possibility that all that is true, but I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the "Before Secret" ???

I want the girl in if we have to choose between the three lol.
(or maybe the main HMs will have to choose ? :()

Or maybe they just want a higher rating.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2013, 03:36:16 AM »
The Voice has a missionf for you.

If you're fan of Secret Story, you're also fan of enigmas. The Voice gives you 24h to find the mystery of this picture and discover the first clues about this new season. Will you find it? It's up to you to play! That is all, for now.

Lol I tired for 5 minutes, I stopped. I will retry later. :)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2013, 05:40:58 AM »

If you're fan of Secret Story, you're also fan of enigmas. The Voice gives you 24h to find the mystery of this picture and discover the first clues about this new season. Will you find it? It's up to you to play! That is all, for now.

Two houses, first week with all the housemates in the same house, division until the middle of the season with continuous swaps from one house to another.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2013, 06:23:37 AM »

Two houses, first week with all the housemates in the same house, division until the middle of the season with continuous swaps from one house to another.
Someone on twitter said : "There are 23 squares, because there will be 23 contestants", but I don't buy it ^^'

And yeah what you say is possible :o But I hope you're wrong because I hate the houses twists each weeks.

There's a point in the pic, that could be a sentence too. I have no idea.  :'( :-\ :-[

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2013, 06:27:05 AM »
Wow it seems they resolve the enigma, and it is a URL to a video :
http://www.wat.tv/video/video-subliminale-secret-story-69jp5_69jp3_.html
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrJ0_Mo7m0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrJ0_Mo7m0</a>
"This is Big Brother, look at the screen, decrypt the screen, will you find ? Will you win? That is all, for now"

(Posted four days ago lol)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2013, 06:39:16 AM »
Wow it seems they resolve the enigma, and it is a URL to a video :
http://www.wat.tv/video/video-subliminale-secret-story-69jp5_69jp3_.html
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrJ0_Mo7m0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrJ0_Mo7m0</a>
"This is Big Brother, look at the screen, decrypt the screen, will you find ? Will you win? That is all, for now"

(Posted four days ago lol)
So in the video there is a house... Then this is upside down... Maybe a twist like GH12+1 ?

There is something that looks like mushrooms, I think maybe someone is sick or something and it's his secret.

There's the number 7 , lol i think it's easy : season 7, 7 mysteries, starts on June 7. The rest is hard for me x)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
Here is how they did to resolve it.

Then : http://www.decodezlecran.com (decryptthescreen.com) redirected to the video. :o