Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 162930 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32U9ivq0XvM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32U9ivq0XvM</a>

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2013, 08:18:11 PM »
I want to see Secret Story 7

French

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2013, 12:27:54 PM »
I want to see Secret Story 7
Is not started.

French

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2013, 03:56:43 PM »
One fan affirms that he entered in the house of Secret Story today. ::) Don't believe it one sec but everything's possible.

The pic of the house. I think it's from another house lol.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2013, 04:04:06 PM »
It's possible, I don't know about the security in the Secret Story house, but I remember when some fans entered in the Gran Hermano 12 house the second week and they said hello to Laura and they even recorded it in a camera lol

French

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2013, 04:07:51 PM »
It's possible, I don't know about the security in the Secret Story house, but I remember when some fans entered in the Gran Hermano 12 house the second week and they said hello to Laura and they even recorded it in a camera lol
I think the security is at its maximum when the housemates are in. Especially to not allow people to scream the secrets and ruin the game.

Before the season starts, have no idea. And I didn't know about that, that's not normal that people can enter easily in a house with contestants that are shown on TV everyday.

And idk, the garden reminds me something.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »
Haha! That pic is from a Big Brother Africa house. Season 5 I think, but definitely from Big Brother Africa

French

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:26 PM »
Ah lol thanks. Too bad, that's a nice garden, especially more "natural".

French

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2013, 03:45:52 PM »
Nadège and Benjamin are filming right now something for SS7

Also they announced we are going to discover pictures of the new live shows set before the launch show. Cannot wait.

French

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2013, 03:51:41 PM »
And omg, the first eviction show hour has been released. Starts at 11h05 pm ::)

French

« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »
Benjamin Castaldi said today that the house is very very normal, the most normal house of Secret Story with white colors etc.

17 days left.

French

« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2013, 01:35:42 PM »
A private investigator (Stéphanie) revealed that she refused to participate to SS7, and that she thinks the production definitely wants to have an investigator into the house.
----

A tweet posted by the official twitter of SS :
"Are you ready to play with The Voice ?"

Looks maybe like the new live shows set. I guess we have to play by replaces the squares lol

French

« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2013, 01:45:35 PM »
Looks maybe like the new live shows set. I guess we have to play by replaces the squares lol
I tried with Paint to cut the squares, I only succeed to replace the up of the eye of the voice ::) lol. I think people on twitter will reveal the picture when they will do it.

Original tweet : https://twitter.com/SecretStory_TF1/status/337182794604244992 20 minutes ago now.

French

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
A private investigator (Stéphanie) revealed that she refused to participate to SS7, and that she thinks the production definitely wants to have an investigator into the house.
----

A tweet posted by the official twitter of SS :
"Are you ready to play with The Voice ?"
(Image removed from quote.)

Well well well. People did it. :ali

I'm excited to see the new live shows set but I was too used of the other, that afraids me a little even if I'm glad too x)

French

« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
So it seems there won't be new set, they will only add a CONFESSION ROOM.

French

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2013, 06:15:34 PM »
Apparently Michele Safarti revealed by mistake a photo of the confession room yesterday :

http://www.michelesarfati.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=20&Itemid=96

Dunno if she published it by mistake or if it's the blog : http://secretstory-informations.skyrock.com/3163442822-Exclu-Voici-une-partie-du-nouveau-plateau-de-Secret-Story-7-La.html that want to make some "buzz"  and create a rumour.

French

« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »
A few minutes TF1 broadcasted the first teaser of Secret Story saying "Bientôt" - "Soon"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVF8ejoQHA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVF8ejoQHA</a>

French

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »
New pic of the house in 3D :

It def. looks like a simple house, and it almost reminds me the house of Les Anges 5...

French

« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
According purepeople, there will be an ex of Pippa Middleton in the house and a Miss Beautiful Butt In The World Ever 2008 : Saïda Bombote lol.

Here is a new picture of the elevator :

15 DAYS LEFT
http://s.tf1.fr/mmdia/f/89/2/10914892wftfj.swf?v=3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »
According purepeople, there will be an ex of Pippa Middleton in the house and a Miss Beautiful Butt In The World Ever 2008 : Saïda Bombote lol.

Here is a new picture of the elevator :

15 DAYS LEFT
http://s.tf1.fr/mmdia/f/89/2/10914892wftfj.swf?v=3

I googled it and it's Saïba Bombote, and he is a Mister  :)

And about Pippa Middleton ex, I guess it's one of the De Soultrait brothers (Arthur is the one of the "gun scandal" and Marcy "dated" her for a very short time) and they're both bastards.

French

« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2013, 05:04:17 PM »
Ahah you're right :o I didn't take the pain to check.

^-^ I hope he'll be in SS lol, even if I'm gonna like to hate him.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
Ahah you're right :o I didn't take the pain to check.

^-^ I hope he'll be in SS lol, even if I'm gonna like to hate him.

I checked to purepeople article after saying it would be the de Soultrait brothers and they apparently think it would be them too. But it seems unlikely though Arthur would do it, he's 30 and very active businessman. I think it could be Marcy de Soultrait. He's younger, and he kinda like Martin Medus but in a working way. But he's just as much of a jerk as Martin though.

French

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »
Phisically, he looks like the one on the right (that looks like Geoffrey of SS5 lol)

Anyway I hope he won't be... A jerk who is funny okay, if that's a jerk and nothing else : n-e-x-t and I think that's a jerk really not funny. ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2013, 05:27:00 PM »
Phisically, he looks like the one on the right (that looks like Geoffrey of SS5 lol)

Anyway I hope he won't be... A jerk who is funny okay, if that's a jerk and nothing else : n-e-x-t and I think that's a jerk really not funny. ::)

No he's very funny. My personal resentment towards him put aside I think he could be a great housemate. He's a partyboy, he's smart, he is very used to lying and the social game. If he is in the house, he could be a Martin SS3 or Alexandre SS6 but in a probably better way.

French

« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

No he's very funny. My personal resentment towards him put aside I think he could be a great housemate. He's a partyboy, he's smart, he is very used to lying and the social game. If he is in the house, he could be a Martin SS3 or Alexandre SS6 but in a probably better way.
Aw thanks for the info about him. I think SS will make him like a plant, or a housemate interesting but not too important, like they did with David last year that was funny, ginie, emilie who were funny too but they edited them like furnitures.

But I guess now that the name filtred, he won't be in anyways. It'd be so great if they copy SS3 Hms profile. Who wants to participate for fun, for manipulating, for strategizing, for playing the game and for gossiping lol (cf. FX <3)