Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 162813 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2013, 11:34:50 AM »
Pictures of the new generique :

Like every years, there are clues. Last year we had Ginie, Marie and Midou if I remember.... We saw how they were in the game... Wonderful furnitures ::)

French

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »
A few days ago, The Voice gave a mission to the fans of Secret Story. The most persistent challenged to decrypt the enigma and discovered a secret video full of clues about the new season and about the new house of secrets. Signification and decoding of mysteries of this video.

::: A house upside down :::
The new house still holds a lot of new. The house will be the witness of all the strategies of contestants and more. Benjamin Castaldi already confirmed there will be an elevator. In the secret video, 3D house appears in the location, and then backwards. Secrets a part of the house can be underground or above the heads of the housemates.

::: Numbers ::::
Numbers are really present in the video. We can see before all the number "7", key number of the new season. That's not a coincindence if the 7th season starts on the 7th of June. We can consider the number 7 as a magic number and we can see a link to the rose with 7 petals, with 7 deadly sins, the 7 years of misfortune when we break a mirror, the 7 colors of the rainbow.

The number 12 also appears in Roman numerals. Why ? Presumably the 12 labors of Hercules, the 12 months of the year, the 12 astrological signs...

We're gonna have a headache with this season...

French

« Reply #177 on: May 29, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
New croquis of the opening generique:

French

« Reply #178 on: May 29, 2013, 05:40:32 PM »

French

« Reply #179 on: May 29, 2013, 05:41:27 PM »

French

« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »
New pictures :

> What secret this clue hides ?

> Who will keep his secret ?

> To which secret those images are ? (I don't know if it's for the generique ???)

> Ready for this seventh season ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2013, 02:57:51 PM »
I am Da Vinci's descendant
I have the perfect lips
I have a pet unicorn <3 <3 <3 (this is secret is what I am excited for)

I'm joking, obviously none of those secrets are real.... But who knows, there was a secret before that "I am a vampire" hahahaha ;D

This is probably the Big Brother this year I am most excited for <3 along with BB UK
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

French

« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 03:10:17 PM »
I'm joking, obviously none of those secrets are real.... But who knows, there was a secret before that "I am a vampire" hahahaha ;D
No no no, don't remind me the vampire's secret. I don't find it funny and I hope we're not gonna have "I am werewolf" :P

This is probably the Big Brother this year I am most excited for <3 along with BB UK
I <3 the game part. But exceptionnally this year I'm more excited with BB UK because I have no idea of what they're gonna do this year (except tough tasks and hell on earth). Secret Story mecanic isn't new now :(

<3 Brendiiiiie, hope you'll follow SS7 and tell me what kind of housemate you like. Furnitures like Brenda.26 for sure. :P

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2013, 08:13:48 PM »
Quote from: Charmed
Quote (selected)I'm joking, obviously none of those secrets are real.... But who knows, there was a secret before that "I am a vampire" hahahaha (Image removed from quote.) No no no, don't remind me the vampire's secret. I don't find it funny and I hope we're not gonna have "I am werewolf" (Image removed from quote.)

Quote (selected)This is probably the Big Brother this year I am most excited for <3 along with BB UK I <3 the game part. But exceptionnally this year I'm more excited with BB UK because I have no idea of what they're gonna do this year (except tough tasks and hell on earth). Secret Story mecanic isn't new now (Image removed from quote.)

<3 Brendiiiiie, hope you'll follow SS7 and tell me what kind of housemate you like. Furnitures like Brenda.26 for sure. (Image removed from quote.)

I will most definitely follow this <3 I'm brushing up on my French LOL! From today up to the launch I will be praying for "I have a pet Unicorn" Secret....

Its better than "We are a fake couple" or some random secret about being afraid of the dark/spiders/snakes/whatever ;D

I am different when it comes to Secret Story/Big Brother to Survivor.... In Survivor I love InvisiBrendas ;D but in BB I prefer the big characters, whether they're bad or good :)... I only semi-watched last season :( But now i have more free time to follow it <3

Yes but I get what your saying.... They've used the secret thing for a couple of seasons now, they could afford to try something new ;D I hope the apply the Secret Story format her inn Big Brother Philippines but we'd most likely end up with some crappy secret like "I am not a practicing Catholic" ::) :laugh:hahahahaha!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

French

« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2013, 10:59:32 PM »
I will most definitely follow this <3 I'm brushing up on my French LOL! From today up to the launch I will be praying for "I have a pet Unicorn" Secret....
I'll pray with you then lol.

Its better than "We are a fake couple" or some random secret about being afraid of the dark/spiders/snakes/whatever ;D
Yeah certainly. What I want the most after seven years, is big personalities, no big secrets. Now for the game aspect, I hope we won't have "we are a fake couple" etc. Don't know if we'll escape it.

I am different when it comes to Secret Story/Big Brother to Survivor.... In Survivor I love InvisiBrendas ;D but in BB I prefer the big characters, whether they're bad or good :)... I only semi-watched last season :( But now i have more free time to follow it <3

I like alot Brenda, feels so unfair that she has been "hidden" by producers for SV26. And I understand you, especially that BB lasts more days, more hours, than a 42 episodes of Survivor per weeks.

I hope the apply the Secret Story format her inn Big Brother Philippines but we'd most likely end up with some crappy secret like "I am not a practicing Catholic" ::) :laugh:hahahahaha!
Lol. ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2013, 04:58:14 AM »
Quote from:
Quote (selected)Its better than "We are a fake couple" or some random secret about being afraid of the dark/spiders/snakes/whatever (Image removed from quote.) Yeah certainly. What I want the most after seven years, is big personalities, no big secrets. Now for the game aspect, I hope we won't have "we are a fake couple" etc. Don't know if we'll escape it.

Quote (selected)I am different when it comes to Secret Story/Big Brother to Survivor.... In Survivor I love InvisiBrendas (Image removed from quote.) but in BB I prefer the big characters, whether they're bad or good (Image removed from quote.)... I only semi-watched last season (Image removed from quote.) But now i have more free time to follow it <3I like alot Brenda, feels so unfair that she has been "hidden" by producers for SV26. And I understand you, especially that BB lasts more days, more hours, than a 42 episodes of Survivor per weeks.

I was only able to watch last season irregularly, but from what I watched Nadege and Audrey are <3... I really want any season to have an OTT villain for the laughs :D... I wish there was less dating-related secrets hahahaha! No exes, no "we are a couple"

Brenda actually told interviews that she did nothing prior the tribal switch other than sit on a rock or swim hahaha!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

French

« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2013, 04:52:48 PM »
Quote from:
Quote (selected)Its better than "We are a fake couple" or some random secret about being afraid of the dark/spiders/snakes/whatever (Image removed from quote.) Yeah certainly. What I want the most after seven years, is big personalities, no big secrets. Now for the game aspect, I hope we won't have "we are a fake couple" etc. Don't know if we'll escape it.

Quote (selected)I am different when it comes to Secret Story/Big Brother to Survivor.... In Survivor I love InvisiBrendas (Image removed from quote.) but in BB I prefer the big characters, whether they're bad or good (Image removed from quote.)... I only semi-watched last season (Image removed from quote.) But now i have more free time to follow it <3I like alot Brenda, feels so unfair that she has been "hidden" by producers for SV26. And I understand you, especially that BB lasts more days, more hours, than a 42 episodes of Survivor per weeks.

I was only able to watch last season irregularly, but from what I watched Nadege and Audrey are <3... I really want any season to have an OTT villain for the laughs :D... I wish there was less dating-related secrets hahahaha! No exes, no "we are a couple"

Brenda actually told interviews that she did nothing prior the tribal switch other than sit on a rock or swim hahaha!
Ahah Naudrey <3
Eww you come too late. We had Léo from the third season, he was really popular if I remember and was a real villain. (That's because of him my favorite HM was evicted in the first week : Daniela) lol.

But he ended bad by hitting on François-Xavier (RIP btw) and production expelled him. I don't know if we will have a villain like him again. Now, TF1 wants to make a familial program with SS lol.  :-\

French

« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2013, 05:17:52 PM »
Eww you come too late. We had Léo from the third season, he was really popular if I remember and was a real villain. (That's because of him my favorite HM was evicted in the first week : Daniela) lol.

But he ended bad by hitting on François-Xavier (RIP btw) and production expelled him. I don't know if we will have a villain like him again. Now, TF1 wants to make a familial program with SS lol.  :-\

SS3 <3 Best season ever from any reality show. To me at least, lol.

And I don't like that teasing. I'm not so excited for this season but they keep on teasing like it's a Daft Punk album and it gets annoying (like Daft Punk teasing haha).

French

« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »

SS3 <3 Best season ever from any reality show. To me at least, lol.

And I don't like that teasing. I'm not so excited for this season but they keep on teasing like it's a Daft Punk album and it gets annoying (like Daft Punk teasing haha).

I feel the same like you. Especially teaasings of this week are veery annoying, I guess some fans are glad, I am not alot of the pics on the twitter of SS. I was glad to see some croquis of the generique, but what I really love the most is fresh pics of the house, or housemates. I guess next week :D

<3 SS3 was awesome. I would have loved a live feeds with all the contestants of the season 3. Not a second to get bored (or not a hour at least!) :)

French

« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2013, 06:34:00 PM »
Real pic of the house (on the lef) :

I'm afraid :( It really looks like something like on Star Academy a few years ago.

French

« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2013, 06:36:25 PM »
The two first candidates apparently :

French

« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
Here's better picutre of the "living room?" and "garden?"

French

« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2013, 10:14:33 PM »
Video interview of three contestants of SS7 :
http://www.purepeople.com/article/secret-story-7-premieres-images-des-candidats-lors-du-casting_a121997/1

Two of three look like hot guys :) For now, no sign of duos, or trios (even if i'm sure we'll have lol).

The first one, sexy smile, says that he has issues with women. He says he meets alot of people, and he generally lets himself tempted.

The second, looks like Thomas of SS6 with his hair lol. He says that he likes that when he does something, all the congrats or the thanks goes only to him lol. When he contributes, or when he's winning a fight (he's sportive).

The third and last says that he doesn't care of the Resumee of a person, that he comes to SS to win, and if the person in front of him can help him, they'll win together, if the person in front of him doesn't want, he will put the person down! (Rudy 2.0 ?)

The voice of the first reminds me something.... Dunno...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2013, 10:44:34 PM »
Video interview of three contestants of SS7 :
http://www.purepeople.com/article/secret-story-7-premieres-images-des-candidats-lors-du-casting_a121997/1

Two of three look like hot guys :) For now, no sign of duos, or trios (even if i'm sure we'll have lol).

The first one, sexy smile, says that he has issues with women. He says he meets alot of people, and he generally lets himself tempted.

The second, looks like Thomas of SS6 with his hair lol. He says that he likes that when he does something, all the congrats or the thanks goes only to him lol. When he contributes, or when he's winning a fight (he's sportive).

The third and last says that he doesn't care of the Resumee of a person, that he comes to SS to win, and if the person in front of him can help him, they'll win together, if the person in front of him doesn't want, he will put the person down! (Rudy 2.0 ?)

The voice of the first reminds me something.... Dunno...

3 boys, 3 different annoying accent lol.
I already feel like I won't like them, very "I wanna be the male alpha" and stuff like that.

And don't forget that last year, we had images of Capucine and I don't remember who and there was no sign of tio or duo anywhere :)

French

« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2013, 11:20:16 PM »
Ah yeah you're right. I hope at least duos, but not trios for this season lol. According the official website, everything is related to the number 7. Last year was number 3 lol... I let us guess :-X

According to the Oops Magazine, there will be twins. TBC.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
Ah yeah you're right. I hope at least duos, but not trios for this season lol. According the official website, everything is related to the number 7. Last year was number 3 lol... I let us guess :-X

According to the Oops Magazine, there will be twins. TBC.

Lol, "We're a whole family". 

French

« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Omg, no. Any gif of a member of the Franco Family should be forbidden. I can't control myself whenever I see them. Don't do that to me!

French

« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2013, 12:33:33 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Omg, no. Any gif of a member of the Franco Family should be forbidden. I can't control myself whenever I see them. Don't do that to me!

Okay ;)