Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 173922 times)

French

Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2013, 10:59:42 PM »
The entrance of the house shifted
Yeah, omg since SS3 they're used to enter on the right. That'll be weird to see them now entering on the left. Especially that it will be protected by like a "roof", but I guess they want to make a change on SS, so it's good :D lol

French

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »
Here the pic when they enter :

Definitely weird to me. I love when they enter by the garden directly, with the beautiful (fake) green grass lol :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
What does Michele Sarfati is preparing for the new set and the house?

http://www.michelesarfati.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=96

French

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 12:19:29 AM »
What does Michele Sarfati is preparing for the new set and the house?

http://www.michelesarfati.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=96
I have absolutely no idea. I know some people talk about an attic in the house (definitely weird if there is), and about the set, generally TF1 will prefer to keep the secret until the start date.

I thought maybe they'll do the same set of BB Australia and VIP BB Portugal, to be continued. (And maybe they'll just keep the same set of previous years... Keeping a promise is so hard to them lol)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 12:55:14 AM »
I don't like the set of BB VIP and BB Australia . The set of SS France is the best of the world.

French

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 09:39:24 AM »
I don't like the set of BB VIP and BB Australia . The set of SS France is the best of the world.
I love it too with the set of GH 12+1.
We'll see soon if they change it :)

French

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 08:11:59 PM »
If anybody wants to have recaps (daily shows!) for SS7 and wants to say it, it would be the time to say so.

I'm going to do recaps for lives eviction shows.

French

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »
Rumor about a contestant of SS7 :

I don't know if it is a fake. Last year before the launch we had rumors about Julien (a rumor that became true), and Aurélie from Les Anges 5, Carré ViiiP (a false information).

Ah, and someone said she has the secret: "i survived the Costa Concordia". So even if that's true and she'll be contestant, if it is her secret, she's sure to not enter :(

To be continued.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 07:42:47 AM »
isn't it way too early to cause those rumours? ???

French

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2013, 01:09:59 PM »
I don't know, maybe.

Edit - And on twitter, everything is full of rumors about SS : https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23SS7&src=hash

The pics about the house, the contestants etc. There are a part with truth, and other with lie.

In France, some medias love creating different rumors, (and the production and the channel too), just like everybody speaks about it and get excited by the launch lol.

French

« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2013, 11:42:36 PM »
Lol the house/garden of SS5, so weird x)

French

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2013, 05:30:37 PM »
So according to Closer magazine,  Secret Story 7 will start on June 7 in the TV, and on June 5, two days before the real launch on the internet for some contestants.

(Maybe like SS4 where we had a free live feed to follow them in a Before Secret).

For now, Secret Story 7 will last for 12 weeks.

French

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »
There's something (non official), a rumor that :
- Nadège (winner of SS6) will welcome the housemates during the first evening, and she'll give them an enigma, and one of the new contestants who succeed and resolve the enigma wins an immunity for the first nominations.

French

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2013, 06:52:21 PM »
Jade, 24 years old, Model. "She will be the bombastic girl of the season" ::)

And after the outside, they're now building the inside.

French

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »
Apparently there will be a housemate who's kinda the Mickael Vendetta (winner of La Ferme Célébrités 3) n°2.

But it will be very smart. To be continue in one month.

French

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2013, 04:52:02 PM »
About SS7 :

"Enter into the mysterious universe of endless galaxies."

I guess it's the theme of the next season and the new house. Let's hope so.
Benjamin Castaldi's (host of the series) wall :

I guess it's a little more sure now that the theme will be around that for at least the first week ???

French

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2013, 04:53:52 PM »
Chloé, 21 years old from Lille, now living in Ibiza for work, contestant of secret story 7 ?

It is being say that her secret is : "I have survived to 11 september 2001".

Personally, I don't believe it, I think she's too young...
About her participation it is possible, I remember last year about Julien, revealed by internautes one week before the launch. ???

French

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »

After being host a few months ago on TF6, that's on TF1 that we'll see again Nadège. Indeed, Benjamin Castaldi confirmed the information of his twitter account, the blonde will host After Secret during the next season of Secret Story that would start on June 7. At Benjamin's sides, Nadège will listen first impressions of the evicted housemate. After a lot of rumors since a few days about an eventually return of Nadège into the house of Secret Story as a special correspondent. Rumors were saying she'll welcome the housemates and show them the house they are going to live in.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2013, 12:02:36 AM »
After being host a few months ago on TF6, that's on TF1 that we'll see again Nadège. Indeed, Benjamin Castaldi confirmed the information of his twitter account, the blonde will host After Secret during the next season of Secret Story that would start on June 7. At Benjamin's sides, Nadège will listen first impressions of the evicted housemate. After a lot of rumors since a few days about an eventually return of Nadège into the house of Secret Story as a special correspondent. Rumors were saying she'll welcome the housemates and show them the house they are going to live in.

So...How many dicks she sucked for this?

Hands down for the real winner of SS ↓

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

French

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2013, 12:38:24 AM »

So...How many dicks she sucked for this? (Image removed from quote.)

Hands down for the real winner of SS ↓
(Image removed from quote.)
That's been nine months and you're still on this story ahaha :)

Nadège WINNER
Fanny EVICTED for meaness :D (and criticizing people on their body)

Although, I don't think Nadège has been hired up for her talent of presenter or anything like that, I think it's because she's popular, her fans are still really here.

French

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2013, 12:47:36 AM »
Benjamin and Endemol/TF1 team filmed the promo video for SS7 apparently and about Benjamin's twitter account that will be also part of the Show this year...

Closer revealed a few weeks ago that the seventh season will start on June 7, Closer was always right for the previous seasons, it's being say that TF1 will confirm the launch date in a few days...

French

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2013, 04:08:37 PM »
Press release TF1.

Official : Secret Story 7 starts on June 7 at 8:50pm on TF1.

After the success of the six seasons, everything change in the House of Secrets! This year, the Voice has indeed decideed to surprise the new housemates by offering them a house with more tricks than ever.

Full of secret rooms and equipped with a mysterious elevator, Lair of the legendary Voice is a character full part of the adventure. With a unique temperament, the House will swim regularly the contestants in funny and unexpected situations.

But that isn't all. This season, the housemates will have to fight hard to have the hope to win Secret Story 7! Between strategies, alliances, and protection of their secret, the twenty contestants who will integrante the house will also have to show themselves as player to reach drill the seven mysteries of the house of secrets. A unique game mechanics that should raise more than ever the competition between the contestants!

A season full of surprises built around comedy ::), game, puzzles, and hunt for secret...

Secret Story decided to create again more the even on MYTF1 and on the social networks.
With 260 millions of videos viewed on MYTF1 the last season and almost 3 millions of fans on Facebook, Secret Story stays more than ever the TV Show the most popular on digital (in France). This season, Secret Story will give a lot of surprises especially with the interactivity between the public and the housemates...

From today, fans of SS can already give their ideas of secrte missions and hipotesis about Secret Story 7 thanks to the hashtag #SS7, and to the official accounts : @SecretStory_TF1 and of the house : @B_Castaldi.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »
Press release TF1.

After the success of the six seasons, everything change in the House of Secrets! This year, the Voice has indeed decideed to surprise the new housemates by offering them a house with more tricks than ever.

Full of secret rooms and equipped with a mysterious elevator, Lair of the legendary Voice is a character full part of the adventure. With a unique temperament, the House will swim regularly the contestants in funny and unexpected situations.

But that isn't all. This season, the housemates will have to fight hard to have the hope to win Secret Story 7! Between strategies, alliances, and protection of their secret, the twenty contestants who will integrante the house will also have to show themselves as player to reach drill the seven mysteries of the house of secrets. A unique game mechanics that should raise more than ever the competition between the contestants!

A season full of surprises built around comedy ::), game, puzzles, and hunt for secret...

Secret Story decided to create again more the even on MYTF1 and on the social networks.
With 260 millions of videos viewed on MYTF1 the last season and almost 3 millions of fans on Facebook, Secret Story stays more than ever the TV Show the most popular on digital (in France). This season, Secret Story will give a lot of surprises especially with the interactivity between the public and the housemates...

From today, fans of SS can already give their ideas of secrte missions and hipotesis about Secret Story 7 thanks to the hashtag #SS7, and to the official accounts : @SecretStory_TF1 and of the house : @B_Castaldi.

It seems like they're gonna be on the same type of edit than the last BB Australia. I didn't like BBAU9.
It also seems like they're going after Les Anges. Les Anges is already at his 5th season, everybody will notice it.
And 20 housemates ? That can only means new trio and duos...

French

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2013, 05:28:14 PM »
Angela Lorente revealed more things. She promises it : this new season will be more rich in surprises, and first with the place the contestants will live for minimum 12 weeks.

"The house has always been a strong character and a housemate itself" she precises. "This year, the house will be divided en two parts : one, very comfortable, will remind a house of beach, the other, more mysterious and dreamy, will close several zones of shadow, and starting with all new secret rooms."

For this seventh season, the number "SEVEN" will take a big part of the decoration of the house.

Something new too : An elevator that will give an access to the "Door of the Seven Enigmas". "Those enigmas could be discovered by the housemates but also by the viewers. Secret Story is a playful show that give one step ahead to the viewers : they enter before the housemates in the house, know some secrets before the housemates, can discover enigmas..."

-------
In four letters : L-I-E-S !

French

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »
Press release TF1.

It seems like they're gonna be on the same type of edit than the last BB Australia. I didn't like BBAU9.
It also seems like they're going after Les Anges. Les Anges is already at his 5th season, everybody will notice it.
And 20 housemates ? That can only means new trio and duos...

Certainly.