Author Topic: Big Brother 14 UK  (Read 174973 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 14 UK
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2013, 01:29:17 AM »
I'm catching up right now (yeah i'm late i know). First if I'd like to know in what world the guy who said "the housemates will be more normal this year" lives in. That world must be very interesting lol

And then, I like how much work they put into the thinking of this season ! It shows it is a new team ! Emma is wonderful, I love the house of course and all that is going on on the side. It's gonna be very interesting I think !

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2013, 02:30:49 AM »
no  photos for

Charlie       
Daley       
Dan   
Gina
Hazel
Jackie

:?
Big Brother Fan

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2013, 03:08:41 AM »

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2013, 03:28:26 AM »
I wonder if anyone (Jack? Wharram?) wants to guess who my favorite housemates is.

My thoughts on the housemates:
- Half way through the last two episodes, I forgot Callum is in the house.  :P I hope they show more of him.
- Sallie reminds me a lot of BB Canada's Kat, just the glamor side of her being the difference.
- Not much into Jemima and Dexter.  :-\ And who cares that he spent $121,000 pounds on champagne?
- Seriously though, what race is Gina? All that make-up & tanning makes me unable to figure that out.  ::) I like her though, I hope she lasts more than two weeks.  ;)
- Honestly, before they announced the twist, when they first announced Michael, I assumed he'd be the biggest furniture in the house. 
- I like Wolfy, though before I saw her bio I thought she was a man.  ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2013, 03:32:42 AM »
I wonder if anyone (Jack? Wharram?) wants to guess who my favorite housemates is.

Random guess : Sam ? lol

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #330 on: June 15, 2013, 04:42:20 AM »
ahhh I'm so sad everyone seems to think Hazel is so boring! I can guarantee she will bring the entertainment because she is irish!! :D and we are always entertaining haha , btw has anyone noticed that all the irish girl housemates are always beautiful? for example Noirin and Georgia :D though tbh Hazel is famous here in Dublin so I'm surprised she has entered in the normal big brother and not the celebrity one like Georgia :P

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #331 on: June 15, 2013, 07:02:08 AM »
OMG Gina seems so trashy! But trashy-fun!!!! <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #332 on: June 15, 2013, 09:51:23 AM »
I have just finished watching the two part launch and one live feed. (through youtube)

the first thing that makes this season better than others is obviously, the host, Emma. Why only now?.. I love her and i can say that even if this season fails in the end, i will always love this cause this is Emma's first season.

About the twist, hmmm, not shocked but was pleasantly surprised. They should have really shred their stuff. it's not actually a big deal and i love to see their disappointments.

I'm liking the twins (I'm a fan of twins, remember?! :D )

I kinda felt sad for Gina, i think there's something in her that could be really wonderful to share to the public, She must just be given a chance.
Wolfy and Sallie are topping my list, together with Dexter. Sam is okay and the mother-daughter thing is also a plus.

:)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #333 on: June 15, 2013, 11:07:47 AM »

My thoughts on the housemates:
- Half way through the last two episodes, I forgot Callum is in the house.  :P I hope they show more of him.
- Sallie reminds me a lot of BB Canada's Kat, just the glamor side of her being the difference.
- Not much into Jemima and Dexter.  :-\ And who cares that he spent $121,000 pounds on champagne?
- Seriously though, what race is Gina? All that make-up & tanning makes me unable to figure that out.  ::) I like her though, I hope she lasts more than two weeks.  ;)
- Honestly, before they announced the twist, when they first announced Michael, I assumed he'd be the biggest furniture in the house. 
- I like Wolfy, though before I saw her bio I thought she was a man.  ;D

Your favorite housemate is between Sallie and Sam. I though it would be Dexter but it seems you did not like him. Have I guessed it?

French

« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »
1.08am Dan has told Sallie she looks like Jodie Marsh. What do you reckon? #BBUKLIVE

1:17am: Sallie's response to Dan's 'Jodie Marsh' comment? She tells Dan he looks like Dale Winton. The gloves are off. #BBUKLIVE

1:28am: Gina and Sophie are getting on very well in the garden, talking about family and friends. #BBUKLIVE

1.42am: Despite claiming she never bitches behind people's backs, Sallie is in the garden with Hazel not giving Jemima great PR. #BBUKLIVE ::)

1.54am: We'll leave Sallie and Hazel bonding in the garden and Wolfy whispering with Michael in the bedroom. See you in the morn! #BBUKLIVE

10.17am: Michael's eyes are open and his arms are reclining behind his head in the manner of a pin-up. Take note Sallie and Hazel. #bbuklive

10:36am: Wakey wakey, HMs! Big Brother has rudely awoken them with some lovely sunshine. Hope they enjoyed their lie-in! #bbuklive

10:48am: The HMs are discussing the best way to remove toast from a toaster. #bbuklive

11:00am: "I think there's a force field around the House, because I haven't seen any birds," says Michael. #bbuklive

Offline paranvoi

• Housemate
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »

Believe it or not, that is what Gina used to look like when she was a baby. She's had so much plastic surgery I thought she was Asian when I first saw her. How sad.

I'm disappointed with this twist because it means Gina is with about 95% certainty going to be the first housemate evicted, and I really would like to see more of her. She seems nice enough, hasn't really been a bitch thus far. I just find her interesting for some reason.

French

« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
We'll know the name of the three nominees on Monday's episode or Tuesdays pls? I don't remember.

Someone has a link to watch the second part of the launch pls ? I missed a part

• Big Brother
« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2013, 11:25:27 AM »
Single housemates: Dexter, Hazel, Jack, Joe, Jackie, Jemima, Sallie, Sam, Callum
"In a relationship" housemates: Dan, Daley, Gina, Sophie, Wolfy, ¿Charlie (she is seeing someone)?

• Big Brother
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »
btw, I read this season has got vote to evict instead of to save? is it true?

• Big Brother
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2013, 12:39:43 PM »
In today's task, the housemates will be forced to reveal secrets about themselves to the group - and to the viewers. But of course, as Michael's big secret needs to be kept under wraps, it's up to us to decide which fake "secret" he should reveal to the House.

So choose from the three options above - whichever one gets the most votes will be the one that Michael uses. You have until 3pm today to get yourself heard. Stay tuned to the website and make sure you're following @BBUKLive on Twitter to see how it all unfolds.

Options:

A) I left my fiancée the night before our wedding
B) I don't like fat people
C) I give myself 9 out of 10 for looks

Link to vote: http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/poll/What-should-Michaels-secret-be

I voted for the 2nd option, I think it's the only one who can cause really drama with Jack, Joe and Wolfy, although it's pretty cruel. The would not even care in the 1st option and in the 3rd one they will possibly take it as a joke.

BBUKFan

« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
No I think it's Save, we'll find out soon though.

I voted for the "I don't like fat people" option, the fiance jilt is too cliche and no one will be angry about it, the fat thing could cause a stir with Wolfy.

I would never have guessed Gina looked like that, I was a bit drunk last night and I noticed she was mixed race butall the surgery changes things, I wonder if she had that skin bleach thing?

• Big Brother
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
While the rest of their housemates milled around the kitchen, welcoming the new additions to their humble abode, Wolfy and Michael had a little chat about one of the newbies in particular. Well, Wolfy chatted while Michael gently protested "I am trying to get some sleep now..."

It all started when Wolfy went to check up on Michael, as he'd opted for an early night instead of partaking in the hubbub. At first they touched on Michael's status as 'head housemate', with Wolfy affectionately telling him "you do all the work," before moving on to discuss their new housemates.

When asked if she has any first impressions of "the new lot" Wolfy instantly said she thought friendly copper Dan would cause controversy. Though he had been a sleepy head 'til then, Michael sprang to life, demanding "tell me everything! I need to know! You sound like you don't trust him."

Of course, Wolfy was happy to oblige, saying simply "I am quite good at reading people...his energy's weird..."

Whether she thinks Dan's a mole, a snake or some other form of woodland creature is yet to be seen, but we're left to wonder, if Wolfy's so good at reading people, why hasn't she discovered Michael's moley secret...?

Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
No I think it's Save, we'll find out soon though.

Thanks! I though it was to save, but then I read in Twitter some comments as "Sallie/Dexter/Jemima won't last longer this year as it's a vote to evict".

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »
Has anyone watched BOTS yet ? Is it possible to stand the whole show if you can't stand Rylan or should I pass on this one ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »
Has anyone watched BOTS yet ? Is it possible to stand the whole show if you can't stand Rylan or should I pass on this one ?

I watched the first one but not the second one, it is possible to watch, but I don't find any of the two hosts to be really charismatic, at least in last years they had Emma.

Offline paranvoi

• Housemate
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
I will be furious if it's vote to evict. It always leads to the most boring housemates surviving till the end.

The BOTS is okay this year. I like that they ask questions from the audience and take phone calls from viewers etc.

BBUKFan

« Reply #345 on: June 15, 2013, 01:56:51 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
If you don't like Rylan like me then no point, according to a lot of people AJ is pretty charmless and tbh the show is just smutty in general, I wouldn't watch it.

BBUKFan

« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
I think Jemima may be doomed for an early exit regardless of her personality or value, she seems to have rubbed people up the wrong way already and she has a certain criteria of an early boot too.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
If you don't like Rylan like me then no point, according to a lot of people AJ is pretty charmless and tbh the show is just smutty in general, I wouldn't watch it.

I kinda watched it and there's no surprise about Rylan, I'm really not into him and AJ, well, she must have been hired by the same guy who said "BB 2013 housemates are normal".

I think Jemima may be doomed for an early exit regardless of her personality or value, she seems to have rubbed people up the wrong way already and she has a certain criteria of an early boot too.

I really want to like Jemima, but she would have to stop trying so hard then, cause right now all I see is a little girl in a grown woman body jumping around to get some airtime (and get lucky but that's understandable lol).

BBUKFan

« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2013, 03:02:16 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:56:51 AMQuote from: JakiHas anyone watched BOTS yet ? Is it possible to stand the whole show if you can't stand Rylan or should I pass on this one ?If you don't like Rylan like me then no point, according to a lot of people AJ is pretty charmless and tbh the show is just smutty in general, I wouldn't watch it.
I kinda watched it and there's no surprise about Rylan, I'm really not into him and AJ, well, she must have been hired by the same guy who said "BB 2013 housemates are normal".

Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:57:55 AMI think Jemima may be doomed for an early exit regardless of her personality or value, she seems to have rubbed people up the wrong way already and she has a certain criteria of an early boot too.
I really want to like Jemima, but she would have to stop trying so hard then, cause right now all I see is a little girl in a grown woman body jumping around to get some airtime (and get lucky but that's understandable lol).
I think the romance production are attempting to push with her and Sam is a bit gross, he's just a horny boy and she's a mature woman, if they want to do each other then fair enough but I just think it's nasty, like there would be uproar if a man of her age was flirting with a young woman Sam's age.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2013, 03:13:09 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:56:51 AMQuote from: JakiHas anyone watched BOTS yet ? Is it possible to stand the whole show if you can't stand Rylan or should I pass on this one ?If you don't like Rylan like me then no point, according to a lot of people AJ is pretty charmless and tbh the show is just smutty in general, I wouldn't watch it.

Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:57:55 AMI think Jemima may be doomed for an early exit regardless of her personality or value, she seems to have rubbed people up the wrong way already and she has a certain criteria of an early boot too.
I think the romance production are attempting to push with her and Sam is a bit gross, he's just a horny boy and she's a mature woman, if they want to do each other then fair enough but I just think it's nasty, like there would be uproar if a man of her age was flirting with a young woman Sam's age.

Nasty ? He's 23, not 14!