Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 101272 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2013, 01:56:58 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Aaryn as the HoH broke the Model curse set in seson 11 where all of the second boots were female models - Laura, Monet, Cassi, & Cara. I wonder if this means that if Aaryn wasn't dropped from her Modeling job she would be evicted, thus making her a model? Whereas now she isn't a model, fate gave her HoH?  :-X

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »
I just hate Jeremy and all those who hate Elissa... My goodness.. Helen and Elissa are the only real human beings in this season.. but i love the entertainment.. :)

My rank..

1. Elissa.
2. Helen
3. Amanda
4. Andy

5 and so on.. i don't care.. they can kill themselves if they want.. :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: Charmed on July 04, 2013, 07:16:50 PMThis season has lost a lot of interest. They arent fun, some are racists, and very mean... (Image removed from quote.)

I want a BB14 2.0 !!

Quote (selected)Bring on BB Canada 2 I say. I agree! I watched just a liiil bit BBCA, but I'm sure the second season will be better than BB15 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
For me...it's much better than BB14, on BB14  Jodi, Kara, JoJo and Janelle were robbed in a row.

Aaryn for the win. Hope the Clon will be evicted this week or Helen, she can go and make some rice. They are so jealous of Aaryn Gries, Kaitlin Barnaby and GinaMarie Zimmerman the final 3 of the show.

I am not sure if you want to sound funny but you sound excatly like I've pictured you, and now I see Aaryn on screen and think "this is how I imagien QueenV to be like" when I read that you're also hyping her (you might be the only one). :-X

• Big Brother
« Reply #278 on: July 06, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
Does anybody ever wonder if Jeremy is associated with the Hantz's from Survivor? He's from the same town, and it's not that big for having already three representatives in four years and he's just no more than two years older than Brandon Hantz. The fact that they casted someone from Katy, Texas makes me think they've done casting through Russell or Brandon Hantz again.  :( :( :(

• Big Brother
« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2013, 01:49:38 PM »
Also,

Spoiler for Hiden:
Helen & Elissa are nominated.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am not watching. I MAY watch the eviction if it looks like someone other than those two are nominated. I highly doubt it though.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
Does anybody ever wonder if Jeremy is associated with the Hantz's from Survivor? He's from the same town, and it's not that big for having already three representatives in four years and he's just no more than two years older than Brandon Hantz. The fact that they casted someone from Katy, Texas makes me think they've done casting through Russell or Brandon Hantz again.  :( :( :(

It would not surprise me lol I'm tired of those people, they trolled last season of Big Brother and destroyed Survivor completely.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
best case scenario:
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Moving Company finds out that Jeremy was voting against his alliance, the MVP puts up Jeremy, he doesn't win veto and is sent packing.
how big are the odds for this to happen though? ::)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2013, 04:18:17 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: Charmed on July 04, 2013, 07:16:50 PMThis season has lost a lot of interest. They arent fun, some are racists, and very mean... (Image removed from quote.)

I want a BB14 2.0 !!

Quote (selected)Bring on BB Canada 2 I say. I agree! I watched just a liiil bit BBCA, but I'm sure the second season will be better than BB15 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
For me...it's much better than BB14, on BB14  Jodi, Kara, JoJo and Janelle were robbed in a row.

Aaryn for the win. Hope the Clon will be evicted this week or Helen, she can go and make some rice. They are so jealous of Aaryn Gries, Kaitlin Barnaby and GinaMarie Zimmerman the final 3 of the show.

I am not sure if you want to sound funny but you sound excatly like I've pictured you, and now I see Aaryn on screen and think "this is how I imagien QueenV to be like" when I read that you're also hyping her (you might be the only one). :-X

I'm not trying to sound funny. I supporting Aaryn because she's gold on feeds and I'm not the only who support her on the forum (BigBrotherFan's favorite is Aaryn too). Maybe Aaryn and I have something on common, the jealousy of Elissa and Helen is the same jealousy you have on me.

Spoiler for Hiden:
BTW, AARYN IS HoH. Haters to the left.

Thanks CMW for the awesome GIF of Aaryangel.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2013, 04:48:34 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Apparently Queen Elissa is the MVP again... I hope no one from Blondtourage wins POV, so Aaryn's HOH is gonna be a waste and one of her allies is still evicted  ;D

With any luck MVP nominates GinaMarie, and that b*tch gets evicted  ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2013, 05:57:28 PM »
GM and Aaryn made racist comments about Helen (Again)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaigG1v9-dk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaigG1v9-dk</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »
I think Aaryn & any allies of hers could end up more hated than The Friendship at this point.

• Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2013, 06:42:44 PM »
One more comment. Aaryn = Jade Goody? Potentially so, in my opinion if she drags BB down to where it faces Cancellation.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2013, 06:52:50 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeremy was nominated for Elissa as MVP.
The POV Players are: Aaryn, Helen, Elissa, Jeremy, Nick and Amanda.

• Big Brother
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2013, 06:55:25 PM »
I wouldn't blame neither Aaryn, Gina Marie or Jeremy of anything that could happen in this show, I think they are not guilty of anything except their own stupidity of saying those things on TV, I wouldn't even mind to see Aaryn winning this thing, if they want to be shown as racists and homophobics, that's their thing, we have seen what happened with the two girls, they have been fired from their jobs. I blame Alison Grodner if Big Brother US is hurt, she could stop this easily, not with their ejection, but with a formal warning when the first racist/homophobic comment was made, if BB is hurt.

Who has the fault of the bad reception they are having outside? The housemates, that are the ones who are talking, of course, they are guilty of their actions

Who has the fault of the bad reception of the show? Grodner, who seems very busy searching BB 14's Frank photos in the shower in Google Images but not with what happens in that house

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2013, 07:34:48 PM »
Aaryn has some nerve on her - so vile even the BBUSA audience boo her and now she's saying Elissa should be punished for talking about Aaryn taking some drug or something as it's against the rules.

And Grodner has no balls at all - not only ignoring basic human decency and the whole civil rights movement incase it upsets her little gameshow she won't even enforce the rules of said gameshow and follow BB Canada's example and disqualify people for not following the HoH rules.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2013, 08:05:55 PM »
ughh yeah this all gets more and more sad. Grodner is the epitome of an incompetent producer. This might even cause the cancellation of the show? 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2013, 01:52:56 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeremy has won POV  ::)

Not sure who will give the give the replacement... HOH or MVP?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2013, 01:54:41 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
MVP

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2013, 02:01:14 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
I wouldn't blame neither Aaryn, Gina Marie or Jeremy of anything that could happen in this show, I think they are not guilty of anything except their own stupidity of saying those things on TV, I wouldn't even mind to see Aaryn winning this thing, if they want to be shown as racists and homophobics, that's their thing, we have seen what happened with the two girls, they have been fired from their jobs. I blame Alison Grodner if Big Brother US is hurt, she could stop this easily, not with their ejection, but with a formal warning when the first racist/homophobic comment was made, if BB is hurt.

Who has the fault of the bad reception they are having outside? The housemates, that are the ones who are talking, of course, they are guilty of their actions

Who has the fault of the bad reception of the show? Grodner, who seems very busy searching BB 14's Frank photos in the shower in Google Images but not with what happens in that house

They're a bunch of idiotic people making idiotic comments... However, I don't think its fair that Aaryn is getting all the heat, she's the most prominent target when it comes to the news articles...

When GinaMarie, Spencer and Jeremy have made even worse comments, not only about race or homosexuality but about women as well (Spencer and Jeremy)...

When this is all done Aaryn will feel the most hate targeted towards her. Which unfair to her because she's like the main target when GinaMarie, Spencer and Jeremy are all equally guilty and have made worse comments... Why not make Jeremy the hate figure, that would be more satisfying ;D or GinaMarie ;D

But I totally agree, WHERE THE F is Grodner, whatever happened to that "formal warning" seems like the housemates never listened to that warning, why isn't she doing anything about it ::) and LOL about Grodner google searching ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
MVP

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice! I hope GinaMarie gets nominated then evicted ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2013, 11:12:53 AM »
GinaMarie- They don't like me for some reason. They just want to have sex with me, they dont want to date me

What the hell happens in the head of this poor girl? lol

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2013, 09:59:35 PM »
please put helen out

• Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2013, 02:02:46 AM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
Third housemates in trouble with their job for sexist/racist remarks:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/justin-bieber-sued-allegedly-beating-411038

And Jeremy's been bullying & threatening housemates:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-jeremy-is-bullying-and-threatening-the-house.html

Justin Bieber? Do you mean Spencer right? lol

Spencer Clawson has become the latest houseguest involved in the Big Brother 15 USA racism and homophobia controversy to be slammed by their employer.

The railroad conductor is one of at least seven cast members who have been caught making derogatory remarks by viewers on the show’s 24-hour online live feed.

Spencer has referred to gay houseguest Andy as ‘Kermit The Fag’ and Asian houseguest Helen as ‘Kim Jong Un’, and has also spoken in defence of Hitler and Nazi-era Germany.

His bosses at firm Union Pacific have since posted a statement on their official website distancing themselves from his behaviour, reading: “The values represented by Spencer Clawson’s comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific’s values.

“Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments. Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.”

However, unlike Aaryn and GinaMarie – who have both been fired from jobs as a result of the scandal – his position at the company has not yet been terminated.

Link: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/usa/news/0707/big-brother-15-racism-scandal-spencer-slammed-by-employer#ixzz2YS4Yn3wQ

• Big Brother
« Reply #299 on: July 08, 2013, 05:17:19 PM »
*Facepalm*

Did I really post the wrong article?  :o :o :o :o :o

LOL.