Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 102720 times)

French

Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #350 on: July 09, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »
From what I have understood from BigBrotherFan in private :
He got it you are shocked (Graham and Danny), he loves being free to support who he wants, he doesn't think he disrespected anyone. He's not racist, he just support one girl that he likes in a GAME, that plays the GAME very well. He is not interested about her convictions or whatever"

Now, I think the polemic could stop ???
It's not in the Internet that we'll stop racism or homophobia imo :)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2013, 10:44:43 PM »
Well, you all are acting like Aaryn. She don't like minorities and it's the same because you are questioning BBFan's & Me choice as a favorite. Aaryn is gold on feeds, it's the main star of the season and it's funny supporting her because she's hated by the 95% of the public.

Or we should start supporting Elissa because the majority of the forum is #TeamElissa?

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: July 09, 2013, 11:47:10 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
Well, you all are acting like Aaryn. She don't like minorities and it's the same because you are questioning BBFan's & Me choice as a favorite. Aaryn is gold on feeds, it's the main star of the season and it's funny supporting her because she's hated by the 95% of the public.

Or we should start supporting Elissa because the majority of the forum is #TeamElissa?
WRONG. We didn't question BBFan's mentality, Its HIS own decision who he LIKES and who he DOESN'T. I have to tolerate that (cannot speak for Danny) so BBFan, if you feel adressed - I wasn't referring to you so chill. BUT it was someone else WHO MADE RICE JOKES and I think thats crossing a line. You very well know who this person is and don't act like being the victim. You're obviously clueless about this sensitive topic (or at least I hope you are because otherwise it would make you are very vile person on my board) but since the mods decided to keep your comment I've decided to voice my personal opinion that I am not flying with this kind of humour. And I feel its correct to adress racism when it starts without being oversensitive about it. Your comment above confirms to me that you have totally now clue what we were talking about and I believe you should've at the age of 20 but lifes are different I guess.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #353 on: July 10, 2013, 12:19:58 AM »
I am not acting like Aaryn, I am not against minorities, in fact in the US, I'm considered a double minority because I'm of mixed race AND LGBT.

I wasn't addressing BBFan directly, I was throwing a statement out there. When everyone says that they like someone as a housemate, it means you like their presence in the house, you like them, you like their game and you like their actions. I'm sorry but I don't like the idea of people condoning racism, homophobia or any of that.

and I did read QueenV's comment (which I think is the comment that is being addressed)
"And Aaryn will win, except if it's a competition of make rice."

That comes off as racist, whatever your point was.

May I also ask a question of both BBFan and QueenV..
Why do you like her?

You say you like her as a housemate, but are we watching the same show??

She's not entertaining at all at any given time, she's more aggravating.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: July 10, 2013, 12:57:05 AM »
Okay...I'm going to explain some things.

WRONG. We didn't question BBFan's mentality, Its HIS own decision who he LIKES and who he DOESN'T. I have to tolerate that (cannot speak for Danny) so BBFan, if you feel adressed - I wasn't referring to you so chill. BUT it was someone else WHO MADE RICE JOKES and I think thats crossing a line. You very well know who this person is and don't act like being the victim. You're obviously clueless about this sensitive topic (or at least I hope you are because otherwise it would make you are very vile person on my board) but since the mods decided to keep your comment I've decided to voice my personal opinion that I am not flying with this kind of humour. And I feel its correct to adress racism when it starts without being oversensitive about it. Your comment above confirms to me that you have totally now clue what we were talking about and I believe you should've at the age of 20 but lifes are different I guess.

Maybe I'm wrong. Danny said he don't understand why people said that Aaryn is the best and I replied that everyone have their pick for choosing a fav. BBFAN was questioned before for support Camilla, BB Dinamarca's houseguest also for the same reasons. (IDK who questioned him).
Done. It's over with you, I will explain the things to Danny because explain to you is like explain mathematics to a monkey. Because it's obvious you have a personal thing with me.

I am not acting like Aaryn, I am not against minorities, in fact in the US, I'm considered a double minority because I'm of mixed race AND LGBT.

I wasn't addressing BBFan directly, I was throwing a statement out there. When everyone says that they like someone as a housemate, it means you like their presence in the house, you like them, you like their game and you like their actions. I'm sorry but I don't like the idea of people condoning racism, homophobia or any of that.

and I did read QueenV's comment (which I think is the comment that is being addressed)
"And Aaryn will win, except if it's a competition of make rice."

That comes off as racist, whatever your point was.

May I also ask a question of both BBFan and QueenV..
Why do you like her?

You say you like her as a housemate, but are we watching the same show??

She's not entertaining at all at any given time, she's more aggravating.

About the rice, I don't think it's racist...It's the same if I go and say to CMW/BBFAN "You will win against me, If it's a comp of make paella" I don't think this is racist. I was referring that Helen isn't good on competitions like Aaryn is. If my comment hurt someone. Sorry.

And I like Aaryn because she's delusional, bitch, catty, annoying and is funny support her because she have a lot of haters.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2013, 01:01:15 AM »
All is because of rice? I think it's a funny comment, and nothing racist :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2013, 01:05:17 AM »
Aaryn is so delusional - "I haven't said anything racist."

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #357 on: July 10, 2013, 01:49:39 AM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Aaryn is so delusional - "I haven't said anything racist."
Wow. She is.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: July 10, 2013, 11:52:54 AM »
Quote from: BigBrotherFan
All is because of rice? I think it's a funny comment, and nothing racist (Image removed from quote.)
sorry but I disagree. Julie Chen herself stated that she feels personally attacked by the comment made by Aaryn to Helen "Go and make some rice". It basically says she thinks all people of asian heritage have to eat rice all the day and not only that but thats also the only thing they can do. Most of us on these boards agreed on this point of view is racist and very unfunny and what is QueenV doing? Continuing with this kind of humor in this thread. What do you expect us to do? Laughing about it? ???

things would be easier if this board would have the ignore-list function so I wouldn't even care about this all but I am not a person who can ignore borderline racism especially when the people who do it are not even realizing they do it. Think about the people you could hurt with your comments and not only about yourselves. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:35:23 AM by GrahamUKFan »

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #359 on: July 10, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Quote from: BigBrotherFanAll is because of rice? I think it's a funny comment, and nothing racist (Image removed from quote.)sorry but I disagree. Julie Chen herself stated that she feels personally attacked by the comment made by Aaryn to Helen "Go and make some rice". It basically says she thinks all people of asian heritage have to eat rice all the day and not only that but thats also the only thing they can do. Most of us on these boards agreed on this point of view and what is QueenV doing? Continuing with this kind of humor in this thread. What do you expect us to do? Laughing about it? (Image removed from quote.)

things would be easier if this board would have the ignore-list function so I wouldn't even care about this all but I am not a person who can ignore borderline racism especially when the people who do it are not even realizing they do it. Think about the people you could hurt with your comments and not only about yourselves. Thanks!
I also like rice and chinise rice is my favourite, and I'm not offended about it... I'm talking about QueenV comment and I'm not trying to hurt people. WE CAN'T TALK IN THIS FORUM OR WHAT HAPPEN? I won't comment here more to support Aaryn. GO HELEN, YOU ARE THE WINNER :ali :ali

PD: You seem like Aris from GH 12+1, seeing thing where there aren't true (like Pepe hurting the dog)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: July 10, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
Quote from: BigBrotherFan
I also like rice and chinise rice is my favourite, and I'm not offended about it...
why should you? Are you of asian heritage? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:36:35 AM by GrahamUKFan »

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57:36 AM »
People like QueenV, Aaryn, GinaFuckingMarie should be put in a large spaceship or rocket and get the hell outta earth.  :D

[EDIT: Does anyone know any live stream where i can watch tonight's episode ?]
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2013, 01:23:15 AM »
People like QueenV, Aaryn, GinaFuckingMarie should be put in a large spaceship or rocket and get the hell outta earth.  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

It's funny how some boys (Well, two) of the forum are mean with me, I'm one of the only 3 girls on the forum.  Much misogyny! If your jealous, deal with it.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2013, 01:28:44 AM »
Can we please stop the fight between favourites & race? It's getting annoying.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2013, 01:31:44 AM »

It's funny how some boys (Well, two) of the forum are mean with me, I'm one of the only 3 girls on the forum.  Much misogyny! If your jealous, deal with it.

You know what? I don't care if you're a girl or a boy... I am so so so disappointed from you and seriously stop with that Aaryn shit... that just shows how invaluable and ignorant you are. I won't lower myself talking to you anymore, i won't also because you don't know the simple rules of humanity and just for the record we live in the 21st century... you can just go away now  :-*

ow and btw this is the real good example of a good society, not you and not even Aaryn so go make your own rice, or u jealous u don't have any in Spain ?

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2013, 01:33:29 AM »
Again, stop with this fight.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: July 11, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
Can we please stop the fight between favourites & race? It's getting annoying.

Yes. For me was done and It's done right now. I only replied because some users that I have on my MSN told me what Florian said and that he mentioned me.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2013, 01:36:11 AM »
Yes. For me was done and It's done right now. I only replied because some users that I have on my MSN told me what Florian said and that he mentioned me.

Actually its Florion and not Florian, thanks :D
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: July 11, 2013, 01:39:01 AM »
You know what? I don't care if you're a girl or a boy... I am so so so disappointed from you and seriously stop with that Aaryn shit... that just shows how invaluable and ignorant you are. I won't lower myself talking to you anymore, i won't also because you don't know the simple rules of humanity and just for the record we live in the 21st century... you can just go away now 

ow and btw this is the real good example of a good society, not you and not even Aaryn so go make your own rice, or u jealous u don't have any in Spain ?

1) Why you're disappointed with me? I never talk to you, EVER.
2) I'm not living on Spain. LOL.
Its ok, Let's talk to big brother right now. This is not the QueenV's jealousy thread.

Actually its Florion and not Florian, thanks

It's the same for me. I don't know you  :-*

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #369 on: July 11, 2013, 01:48:27 AM »
You know what? I don't care if you're a girl or a boy... I am so so so disappointed from you and seriously stop with that Aaryn shit... that just shows how invaluable and ignorant you are. I won't lower myself talking to you anymore, i won't also because you don't know the simple rules of humanity and just for the record we live in the 21st century... you can just go away now 

1) Why you're disappointed with me? I never talk to you, EVER.
2) I'm not living on Spain. LOL.
Its ok, Let's talk to big brother right now. This is not the QueenV's jealousy thread.

Actually its Florion and not Florian, thanks

It's the same for me. I don't know you  :-*

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #370 on: July 11, 2013, 01:55:03 AM »
Quote from: Florion

Why is she crying?

And who cares this fight? All we know that Ayrin and all these others are a crap and it won't change.

French

« Reply #371 on: July 11, 2013, 01:57:03 AM »
ANYONE WHO IS READING THE FIGHT AND THAT YOU NOW WANT TO ANSWER, WELL CREATE A SPECIAL TOPIC AND KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT IF YOU HAVE TIME TO LOOSE.

That is all.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #372 on: July 11, 2013, 01:57:58 AM »
Quote from: Florion

Why is she crying?

And who cares this fight? All we know that Ayrin and all these others are a crap and it won't change.

She felt offended by the racist comments about her... :\
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2013, 01:58:49 AM »
It's the same for me. I don't know you  (Image removed from quote.)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2013, 02:00:55 AM »
I don't get this fight, I mean if QueenV has Aaryn as her favorite housemate, so what? I have Helen Kim as my favorite, she's my friend, and I didn't deleted her from MSN lol

We all agree Aaryn's comments are disgusting, as well as Gina Marie's (which I found worse than Aaryn), as well as AMANDA's, as well as many of the house, and many of my favorites of other seasons while they where in the house, I mean don't you see my nickname? she got a formal warning from a racist comment, and I'm not racist. I never judge person because of his favorites, because it did not mean anything in most of the cases, I mean Aaryn can make an homophobe comment and QueenV is still talking with me  lol

So, we can continue with this thread, some of us loving Aaryn, some of us loving Elissa or whatever housemate is, I personally love Helen Kim and she's going to own this damn season. PEACE.