Author Topic: Big Brother 10 Australia  (Read 69023 times)

Online André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 10 Australia
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2013, 08:57:38 AM »
So as the launch show is pre-recorded, there are of course spoilers that have emerged.

Spoiler for Hiden:
12 housemates entered the house. 2 more will enter later.

The 12 that entered are: Ben, Drew, Ed, Heidi, Jasmin, Matt, Mikkayla, Sharon, Tahan, Tim, Tully and Xavier.

Caleb and Jade are the two that will enter later. They are apparently married, but have never met. ???

When the 12 housemates entered, they had to pick a key to see if they were in the luxury house or the halfway house.

Spoiler for Hiden:
LOL, halfway house = Basement. :P

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2013, 11:22:47 AM »
no videos from  others HM ?
Big Brother Fan

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 11:28:18 AM »
Not

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 02:07:17 PM »
1 Day to go...

The biggest Twist in Big Brother History is revealed in...

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So it seems information given before was a little bit off.

Caleb has entered, Drew and Jade will be the ones to enter later, with 'an almost impossible task'.

It also seems more housemates will enter, in addition to these twelve, at a later date

Offline Jerónimo

• Housemate
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2013, 07:10:06 PM »
The big twist should be the poor/rich dichotomy. Let's wait...
Big Brother is watching you. C'est tout... pour le moment.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2013, 07:16:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jerónimo!

Offline Jerónimo

• Housemate
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jerónimo!

So kind of you! Many thanks!  :D
Big Brother is watching you. C'est tout... pour le moment.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2013, 08:12:41 PM »
Quote from: Jerónimo
The big twist should be the poor/rich dichotomy. Let's wait...
Yes

Offline FRAEFRA

• Immunity
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2013, 01:11:53 AM »
salve ragazzi come al solito scusate per il inglese , poichè per far prima vi scrivo con google translator ^_^..

che dire.... anche questa volta... GRANDE ATTESA ^_^ oramai siamo alla partenza!.....

un saluto a liuk ! ( sei luca_Gf di GFForum vero ? ^_^)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2013, 02:07:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum Jeronimo! (and all others that may be new/'new-ish'!)

And FRAEFRA, please don't forget that we are to speak English in this forum! (I'm sure that many of us won't mind if your english is bad! :D)

About 50 minutes until the launch show airs! Yay!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:52:18 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2013, 02:48:32 AM »
salve ragazzi come al solito scusate per il inglese , poichè per far prima vi scrivo con google translator ^_^..

che dire.... anche questa volta... GRANDE ATTESA ^_^ oramai siamo alla partenza!.....

un saluto a liuk ! ( sei luca_Gf di GFForum vero ? ^_^)

Oh yes . That's me xdddddd. I am ready and I hope this season we didn't see an housemate like Angie Murray or Estelle Landy please

Welcome to the forum

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2013, 03:08:55 AM »
The show has started and begins with a look at Big Brother across the world, including Israel, Africa and Brazil, and then shows us the winners of Big Brother Australia announcements in order.

Sonia then appears on stage doing a dance with backing dancers (I could never see Gretel Killeen doing that  ;D)

The introduction tells us there will be 16 housemates. During the titles the words "you decide" also appear. Have they said that in Australia before, or have they taken that from the UK for this year?

The prize money is $250,000. Sonia then presents a house tour like Brian Dowling did for BB UK 12 and 13, by which I mean she doesn't actually enter the house. The house looks really gorgeous. The house tour is interrupted by Big Brother stopping Sonia before the video reaches the lounge, as it reveals the first part of the twist, which Big Brother wants to reveal after the first housemate enters. In another hint, Big Brother reveals 2013 will be unlucky for some.

The first housemate is Mikkayla Mossop, who was 6 months old when she was adopted from Korea. She is 23 and is an english teacher living in New South Wales. She loves to eat carbs (rice, pizza, cake, pasta) and hates the word 'fart'. She auditioned for Big Brother while going for indian food with her friend. Mikkayla appears on stage and Sonia shows there are two doors, and she has to pick a key. She picks one (key number 11, all 12 keys are numbered) and then we go to a break.

Mikkayla and key number eleven open the silver door, and Mikkayla enters the garden to see a dividing wall through the garden. Looks like she's in the 'poor' side of the house. Big Brother tells her to go through the blue door and there are dividing bars between the two sides, and the other side of the house is much nicer than the side that she is on! ;D

Xavier is the second housemate introduced. He is 27, and a property manager from Victoria. He has three brothers and a sister. He picks key number 5 and then makes his way to the house. Xavier's key opens the silver door, and he too goes into the poor side of the house.

Tahan Lew-Fatt is the third to enter the house. She was one of the four that were revealed a few days ago. She is 24 and from Victoria. Her parents are aboriginal/chinese. She works full time for the government. She picks key number 12 and it, again, opens the silver door and the poor side of the house.

Mikkayla, Xavier and Tahan are called to the Diary Room, and the poor side diary room chair of the Halfway House is really bad! They are told that, so far, they are the unlucky ones.

Housemate number four is Ben Zabel, who is unemployed, 30 years old and from Queensland. He's really annoying me already. Ben picks key number 1, which opens the gold door. He is the first 'lucky' housemate in the house.

Tully Smyth is the next housemate, she lives with her girlfriend and puppy in Sydney, New South Wales. She is 25 and a social media strategist. She will find not being on twitter and instagram the hardest part of being in the house. She picks key number 8, which opens the silver door and the poor side of the house.

Housemate number 6 is Tim, 29, from Sydney, New South Wales, who has been doing his environmental science degree for ten years. He says most people want to be him, and he'd rather people hate him, so then he doesn't have to like them back ::). He picks key number 3, which opens the gold door, and he is the second person in the luxury side of the house.

Sharon is the seventh housemate. She is a 41 year old mum of three (ages 6, 3 and 14 months) and personal trainer from Victoria. She was also formerly a police officer for twelve years. Sharon picked key 4, and ended up on the luxury side of the house.

Ed Lower is housemate number 8. He is 26, and a former AFL footballer and current sports manager from Victoria. He has an identical twin and is currently single. He picks key number 2, which leads to the luxury side of the house, alongside Ben, Tim and Sharon.

Matthew Filippi is 27, and is an ex-infantry soldier and current electrician and model from Queensland. He says the army has made him a better person. He can't live without surfing. He picks key number 6, which opens the silver door and the poor side of the house.

Heidi Anderson, 29, works on a breakfast radio show in New South Wales. She says she can't live without her phone and has recently gone on a health kick. Of the three keys left (7, 9 and 10), Heidi picks key number 7, which opens the gold door and the luxury side of the house.

Jasmin is a 24 year old flight attendant from Victoria who 'lives out of a suitcase'. She says her mother is her best friend. Her mother is Australian and her father is African-American. Of the two keys left, she picks key number 10 and this leads to the luxury house, making her the last housemate in the 'safehouse'.

Big Brother then calls all of the 'safehouse' housemates to the Diary Room and their Diary Room chair looks just like the BB UK 7 one. They are told the Halfway house has no kitchen, and so the housemates in the 'safehouse' decide when and what they eat and that the Halfway house has to do their laundry.

Before Sonia introduces housemate number twelve, she reveals he is not the last housemate we'll meet this week (we know that we'll meet four more during the week).

Caleb is the final housemate for tonight, and is a 33 year old fireman from Melbourne, Victoria. He has been a firefighter for two years and is single. He is given key number 9, which as the only key left leads to the Halfway house.

Sonia says that four more housemates will enter later, and two of them will be a part of the second twist. All of the housemates in the safehouse and the halfway house receive their bags.

In the halfway house, Tahan plans to jump over the divide and get into the jacuzzi. Immediately, she and Caleb, who planned to jump over the divide too, are called the halfway house diary room. Their punishment is that Tahan has to bring all of her clothes and Caleb has to bring half of his clothes (as he only crossed the divide halfway) to the diary room for 24 hours.

Sonia reveals the second part of the twist. Two housemates video's are played and Sonia tells us they will enter as a married couple, but they have never met and don't even know what is in store. Also there is a third twist that won't be revealed until the final two housemates have entered the house. The two that I assume are to act as a newly married couple will enter tomorrow and are Drew and Jade.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:16:12 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2013, 03:12:57 AM »
Can you tell me if Sonia is related to Elle MacPherson?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2013, 03:15:02 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Can you tell me if Sonia is related to Elle MacPherson?
Haha quite a few people have noticed they look similar, but no, they're not related.

Online André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2013, 04:59:45 AM »
Welcome to the forum Jerónimo! ;D ;D Good to see someone else from Portugal!

Offline OhWow

• Immunity
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2013, 06:04:03 AM »
My question is
How much did Channel 9 pay for BBUK's DR chair?

As well as the entrance during the Taped Live show.
It was just a mini version of UKs entrance

This is Heaven & Hell Germany Series 10 (Or maybe it was 9)
Saturday Showdown will consit of the two sides playing for which side of the house they will be on for the following week.
Wait, watch, it will happen like that.

The Fake couple thing is truly a boring twist now.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2013, 08:44:33 AM »
Launch Night

Big Brother Australia 2013 - Launch Show BBAU

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2013, 09:09:37 AM »
I'm only 10 minutes of the launch but GODDESS MIKKAYLA, I'm going to have an avatar of her soon

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »
Is it vote to save or vote to evict this season?

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2013, 10:36:11 AM »
I have seen the launch. I'm not been impressed so much to be honest.

I like Tulla, Heidi, Matthew, Jasmine, but I think Tahan will have a lot of space :D.

Where I can find live feed ?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2013, 10:38:51 AM »
House Tour

BBAU 2013 l Tour The Big Brother House

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2013, 10:41:06 AM »
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/housemates/astrological/8697529/mikkaylas-astro-profile

“This person is a leader. They really do know best. And they have a pretty compelling personality. They could be a Prime Minister, or a dictator – but they are able to show people how things could be done better, and how. They’ve always wanted to be on a show like this so they can be a ‘good example’.

enormous Mikkayla, dictator

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2013, 10:49:27 AM »
First season of Big Brother ever where no one has pissed me off in the Live Show ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »
It's a quite interesting bunch

Females:

1. Mikkayla
2. Sharon

3. Tully
4. Heidi
5. Tahan (I think she's going to be a bitch in a few weeks)
6. Jasmin

Males:

1. Ben
2. Ed
3. Xavier
4. Tim (I think I'm going to dislike him)
5. Matthew
6. Caleb