Author Topic: Gran Hermano 15 Spain  (Read 120668 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Gran Hermano 15 Spain
« on: June 20, 2013, 03:37:46 AM »
Telecinco ended last Tuesday the less viewed season of Gran Hermano. It gives also the fact that for the first time in its history, the launch and the finals were not over his over rivals. In the launch, it fell against A3 talent-show Tu Cara Me Suena, and in the finals against La 1' semifinals of MarsterChef.

However, Telecinco values positively their data and emphasizes that the final gala has become the most-talked-about TV show with 700,000  comments on Twitter, Facebook, blogs and Internet media. Therefore, the reality has secured a new edition, according to Telecinco.

Mercedes Mila did not announce this new edition of the reality at the end of Tuesday's gala, as if had been happening in recent years. However, it is still possible to do it next Tuesday when they conclude the final debate of the season.

Source: http://www.vanitatis.com/cine-tv/2013/06/20/gran-hermano-cierra-su-edicion-menos-vista-pero-volvera-el-proximo-ano-24893/

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
Re: Gran Hermano 15 Spain
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:15:13 AM »
What spain need is a divided house with a really poor side and a rich side. In fact when countries are in crisis this concept is going to be successful.

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »
Mercedes Milá confirmed yesterday by herself during El Debate Final the 15th season of Gran Hermano.

Source: http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/31723/mercedes-mila-confirma-habra-gran-hermano-quince/

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
Quote from: spongebob
What spain need is a divided house with a really poor side and a rich side. In fact when countries are in crisis this concept is going to be successful.
They've already tried that. People are tired of it

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 10:00:17 AM »
Quote from: spongebob
They've already tried that. People are tired of it

I would bring again the two houses twist (although as you said it was done like since Gran Hermano 9, and even in Gran Hermano VIP) rather than entering intruders from outside during 60 days. I would put a main house and then another secret house with intruders entering every week.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 08:47:33 AM »
There is a rumor that there is going to be the 4th season of Gran Hermano All Stars by the end of July, it will have pairs from GH 1 til 14, although nothing is confirmed yet. Ugh, I just hope they don't make another All Stars, All Stars 1 was one of the best seasons until Melania quit, All Stars 2 was a completely failure without live feed, and All Stars 3 became really boring when the 1st week ended.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
There is a rumor that there is going to be the 4th season of Gran Hermano All Stars by the end of July, it will have pairs from GH 1 til 14, although nothing is confirmed yet. Ugh, I just hope they don't make another All Stars, All Stars 1 was one of the best seasons until Melania quit, All Stars 2 was a completely failure without live feed, and All Stars 3 became really boring when the 1st week ended.
they had three all stars season in Spain? Did I miss something? ???

Edit: Okay I see, I didn't know El Reencuerto was considered to be part of the franchise.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
I think two all stars season + 1 revuelta (with all contestants of GH13).
And a VIP season.

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
I think two all stars season + 1 revuelta (with all contestants of GH13).
And a VIP season.

Gran Hermano VIP (Celebrity Big Brother 1)
Gran Hermano VIP 2 (Celebrity Big Brother 2)
GH: El Reencuentro (All Stars 1)
El Reencuentro (All Stars 2)
La Revuelta (All Stars 3)

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »
no   return  of   eliminated  HMs
Big Brother Fan

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 05:57:05 AM »

"After a thrilling season, the countdown for Gran Hermano 15 begins right now"

no   return  of   eliminated  HMs

That twist was going to be eliminated on Gran Hermanp 12+1 as it was said during all the season, but producers wanted a war between María and Noemí, so they brought it back.

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
Mercedes Milá was interviewed today by Belén Rodriguez, she said she does not know if she will continue as the host of Gran Hermano and that she is tired for the moment of it and does not feel excited for the 15th season, she of course, would like to continue as the host, but not now. She also said that from the housemates from the last season she had a bad relationship only with Sonia because she "falsely believes" they made the audience nominations to get her out. She also said they never ejected Argi, but they invited her to go outside and see all the controversy she made with the ETA comment (FALSE, they clearly said during all the season that they had to eject Argi because of all the controversy and when they communicated it to her GH said "Argi, we're sorry, but you are ejected from the house").   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9u7E5BV1rg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9u7E5BV1rg</a>
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:40:35 PM by CallMeWharram ♚ »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 12:47:28 PM »
Season 14 was really not nice to watch. They definitely have to find a better casting with less than 22 housemates, and a new twist. Because the twist of the season 14 was only for the day 1 ::)

I want to see the SS Format in GH Spain because this year the live feeds were really not interesting like it was for GH 12+1.  :-\

And can't wait for Acorralados :ali :D :P

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »
Season 14 was really not nice to watch. They definitely have to find a better casting with less than 22 housemates, and a new twist. Because the twist of the season 14 was only for the day 1 ::)

I want to see the SS Format in GH Spain because this year the live feeds were really not interesting like it was for GH 12+1.  :-\

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm also waiting for Acorralados, it was so trashy lol I really think they can do a better cast this year.

At least we have a minimal idea of how SS would work in Spain with the Spy House of GH 11 lol 

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm also waiting for Acorralados, it was so trashy lol I really think they can do a better cast this year.

At least we have a minimal idea of how SS would work in Spain with the Spy House of GH 11 lol
LOL yeah you're right. And amazing contestants in GH 11, I want the same.

And LOL. I also prefer now Acorralados (GH Catorce disappointed me a lot). It was sometimes very very trash and I really hated it, but gosh. Was so good to watch at some points. ;D Too bad there was no live feeds. :D

I want Maria Angeles back with Noemi Merino and Lorena Edo :D ;D LOL.
(talking about Lorena, I guess that's why GH Catorce wsn't so great. The best were gone too fast)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 01:38:50 PM »
Please, not this year. On January/February it's good for me, but we know if Basile wants GH15 to start tomorrow...GH15 will start tomorrow  ::)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 04:14:50 AM »
Quote from: Charmed
Season 14 was really not nice to watch. They definitely have to find a better casting with less than 22 housemates, and a new twist. Because the twist of the season 14 was only for the day 1

what was the twist again? I already forgot it LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 04:19:30 AM »
Quote from: Charmed
Season 14 was really not nice to watch. They definitely have to find a better casting with less than 22 housemates, and a new twist. Because the twist of the season 14 was only for the day 1

what was the twist again? I already forgot it LOL

Vertigo lol but producers said at the end of the season that the Vertigo thing pretended to be the intruders every week who would have made the season "unpredictable and exciting". It gave me more revulsion than vertigo. Mercedes even said that the season was set to end at the end of July, it would have been horrid.

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:59 AM »
Please, not this year. On January/February it's good for me, but we know if Basile wants GH15 to start tomorrow...GH15 will start tomorrow  ::)

Yeah, GH 14 was set to start in September 2013 since the beginning, but Vasile wanted it quick  ::)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 05:09:21 AM »
LOL that vertigo thing was the biggest flop and most pointless twist ever - see the Alvaro-incident. It just shows how these producers have no clue what they're doing. I sometimes think I could produce a much better show if they only let me do it. Maybe I should think about becoming a producer for reality tv? LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 05:50:23 AM »
LOL that vertigo thing was the biggest flop and most pointless twist ever - see the Alvaro-incident. It just shows how these producers have no clue what they're doing. I sometimes think I could produce a much better show if they only let me do it. Maybe I should think about becoming a producer for reality tv? LOL

Those incompetents just copied GH 9 and GH 12+1 twists, and when they use their head it gave something more horrible, like the "big nominations twist", WHAT TWIST?? Giving immunity to Iván G and later the other big thing was the housemates singing while they were nominating, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??? the other nominations twists to get Miriam, Sonia and Kristian out were shameless, I bet Miriam would have remained in the house almost til the end (the save votes would have eliminated her the first lol) because she had a good relationship with everybody, but they have to sacrifice her for ratings.

and the intruders thing worked for one season, not for two, it was completely useless and kills any emotion, I don't know what excitement does producers see in this,  where at least there would have been more house-movement with someone as Noelia who was as effective as Ángela GH9 stiring sh*t during all the season, but as the intruders didn't trusted her she went evicted. Most of the intruders looked more like guests rather than actual contestants, what kind of chances would have had Nacho, Saray or Iván P to win entering almost the last weeks of the show? they were not even edited as they were in the house, at least last season all the intruders except Berta had a decent airtime.

and they promoted it as the funniest season of all, centering it on humor instead of fights, I only saw Desirée's manipulated videos with graceful music in the background that was funny. Better they start to get the out of their head the "humor" thing because it's stupid, even more stupid is the rule of having a housemate as a moderator ever to stop the fights and having good mood.

and the galas are boring as hell, Lorena-Love stories-Desirée-Igor vs Sonia were the only topics of it, no development at all of any housemate if you are not watching the written LF every day as me.

As I said I would fire all of them and have a new team, the audience was not that bad for a normal reality show but for Gran Hermano is. I could have easily have made an easy season of this edition if they have let me, even Igor's 2 years old son could have done it.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »
Don't think a new host would do the show any harm at all - though if it is on it's last legs it's always nice to see the original host see it through to the end, not get replaced only for the show to end a year later.

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 04:37:47 AM »
Mercedes Milá was interviewed in the FTV website, she said she isn't really tired of Gran Hermano, and that she would continued to host the last season if the final wasn't advanced by the producers because of the football, but she never knows if they want her to host the next season or not. She didn't think the last season was a flop on ratings because many programs will kill for it and they didn't think of cancelling anything because Gran Hermano is still strong. Mercedes thinks GH could survive easily without her, because the important thing is the casting. She has proposed many times to the producers make a season for old persons and another for teenagers, because she receives a lot of letters from them, and maybe someday is done, but for the moment is only a wish.

Source: http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/32167/mercedes-mila-quiero-telecinco-gran-hermano-personas-mayores-otro-ninos/

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 05:12:38 AM »
A season full of viejos would be interesting, much more than a teenage season. The HMs on GH are so immature anyway, it wouldn't make much of a difference. I want a season full of old drunken bitches like Massiel. 

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 05:15:57 AM »
A season full of viejos would be interesting, much more than a teenage season. The HMs on GH are so immature anyway, it wouldn't make much of a difference. I want a season full of old drunken bitches like Massiel.