Author Topic: Big Brother 1 Vietnam  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Big Brother 1 Vietnam
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2013, 10:14:01 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
it feels strange that nobody's updating this. I wish we would get more infos about new seasons entering the BB map.
Maybe because of the language and few informations? This season looks like interesting since it has few housemates (I miss seasons with only 12 housemates worldwide :().

And welcome back, GPie. Are you still being so handsome and popular to be here? :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2013, 10:16:35 AM »
it feels strange that nobody's updating this. I wish we would get more infos about new seasons entering the BB map. :(
Welcome back. :) It is because the language is very difficult to understand, so it is also difficult to uptade it.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
welcome back G!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2013, 12:33:30 PM »
Quote from: CMW (◕‿◕)
welcome back G!
thanks ;)
but I am afraid my comeback won't be for so long. I am totally occupied with my professional and personal life at the moment (which is not a bad thing of course) and that doesn't allow me to browse those boards on a regular basis.
And furthermore this place made me afraid when those sick fictional games involving our nicknames and disgusting fantasies started to develop but seeing how there is basically no old user posting here anymore I realized that I wasn't the only one that was affected by that.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
I definitely think you were the only one affected by it. Others surely stopped posting here for some other reason.

And be a little polite and also thank André and I and not only Bea because we also gave you welcome. It's not because we are FORMER ''rivals'' that you should ignore our presence lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
Quote from: CMW (◕‿◕)
welcome back G!
thanks ;)
but I am afraid my comeback won't be for so long. I am totally occupied with my professional and personal life at the moment (which is not a bad thing of course) and that doesn't allow me to browse those boards on a regular basis.
And furthermore this place made me afraid when those sick fictional games involving our nicknames and disgusting fantasies started to develop but seeing how there is basically no old user posting here anymore I realized that I wasn't the only one that was affected by that.

Welcome back boo. I wish you would stay longer!

What are you referring to tho ?

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 06:32:43 AM »
Thuy and Trang are NOMINATED for eviction... :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 07:38:41 AM »
Thuy and Trang are NOMINATED for eviction... :)
Who nominated who:

Trí = Nguyệt & Trang
Trish = Trang & Hiền
Nguyệt = Trang & Ngọc
Việt = Thủy & Nguyệt
Long = Nguyệt & Thủy
Thủy = Hiền & Trang
Bửu = Trang & Thủy
Thảo = Sơn & Thủy
Sơn = Trang & Việt
Ngọc = Bửu & Trang
Trang = Trish & Thủy
Hiền = Trish & Thủy

Trang = 7
Thủy = 6

Nguyệt = 3
Trish = 2
Hiền = 2
Việt = 1
Bửu = 1
Sơn = 1
Ngọc = 1
Trí = 0
Long = 0
Thảo = 0

Offline FRAEFRA

• Immunity
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »
Hi guys!

link for 24 /7 ?

Francesco  

BBUKFan

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on November 19, 2013, 12:33:30 PMQuote from: CMW (◕‿◕)welcome back G!thanks

I think he means A FORUMZENDA.

I can sort of understand what he means too in some ways, it should really only involve users with their consent, even if it's just fun.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on November 19, 2013, 12:33:30 PMQuote from: CMW (◕‿◕)welcome back G!thanks

I think he means A FORUMZENDA.

I can sort of understand what he means too in some ways, it should really only involve users with their consent, even if it's just fun.

"sick" "disgusting" ?

BBUKFan

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 03:25:22 PM »
Quote from: Sam on Today at 02:11:47 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: GrahamUKFan on November 19, 2013, 12:33:30 PMQuote from: CMW (◕‿◕)welcome back G!thanks

What are you referring to tho ?I think he means A FORUMZENDA.

"sick" "disgusting" ?
Well GPie wasn't portrayed well in the last game was he?

Don't attack the messenger ;)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 07:46:37 PM »
"Rod"I definitely think you were the only one affected by it. Others surely stopped posting here for some other reason.And be a little polite and also thank André and I and not only Bea because we also gave you welcome. It's not because we are FORMER ''rivals'' that you should ignore our presence lol.
I am sorry, I really didn't see yours and Andrés posts (believe it or not) but I was really pleased by it ;) And I have to say that I really appreciate André being the one who's updating the best he can, after all we are all BB addicts and want to know everything about whats happening worldwide  ;)
so please let have no hard feelings - its actually quite stupid to argue on internet boards with people you'll never meet in your life but who share the same interest as you do.

and yeah, I was referring to that game that involved subjects such as abuse and sexual intercourse disabilities and thats whats where it got scary to me. I am sorry, but I cannot laugh about someone labbeling another user as a victim of sexual abuse. its just stupid, cynic and very insesitive.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 08:32:10 PM »
"Rod"I definitely think you were the only one affected by it. Others surely stopped posting here for some other reason.And be a little polite and also thank André and I and not only Bea because we also gave you welcome. It's not because we are FORMER ''rivals'' that you should ignore our presence lol.

and yeah, I was referring to that game that involved subjects such as abuse and sexual intercourse disabilities and thats whats where it got scary to me. I am sorry, but I cannot laugh about someone labbeling another user as a victim of sexual abuse. its just stupid, cynic and very insesitive.

I agree the rape thing was out of line for some reason I didn't call it out I don't remember why. But at the same time, if you've read it and didn't say a word about how bad it was, it doesn't make you any better. Sometimes all it takes is a voice of reason, if you can't be that then you're just like anybody else.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2013, 04:55:08 AM »
I am sorry, I really didn't see yours and Andrés posts (believe it or not) but I was really pleased by it ;) And I have to say that I really appreciate André being the one who's updating the best he can, after all we are all BB addicts and want to know everything about whats happening worldwide  ;)
so please let have no hard feelings - its actually quite stupid to argue on internet boards with people you'll never meet in your life but who share the same interest as you do.

It is the best that I can, I have exams this year, more a lot of tests, I can't uptade a lot there. :(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
On Tuesday, Thủy was evicted with 37.72% of the votes to save. Trang got 62.28%.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 05:29:47 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Quote (selected)"Rod"I definitely think you were the only one affected by it. Others surely stopped posting here for some other reason.And be a little polite and also thank André and I and not only Bea because we also gave you welcome. It's not because we are FORMER ''rivals'' that you should ignore our presence lol.I am sorry, I really didn't see yours and Andrés posts (believe it or not) but I was really pleased by it And I have to say that I really appreciate André being the one who's updating the best he can, after all we are all BB addicts and want to know everything about whats happening worldwide 

No problem but how do you know we'll never meet in real life? :) Maybe someday I'll go to Germany or you'll come to Brazil and we'll become best friends, I know (kidding :D).

About the rape, who did it? Was it Charmed, no? (Hugs for you, Charmed wherever you are ;D).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2013, 10:32:49 AM »
Nominations:

Trang and Sơn are up for eviction this week.

Trí = Nguyệt & Trang
Trish = Trang & Việt
Nguyệt = Trang & Ngọc
Việt = Trish & Sơn
Long = Trish & Sơn
Bửu = Trang & Sơn
Thảo = Bửu & Hiền
Sơn = Bửu & Ngọc
Ngọc = Trang & Sơn
Trang = Trish & Bửu
Hiền = Trish & Sơn

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »
Nguyệt walked from the house (don't know why)
Nguyễn Thị Hồng Hạnh (Hạnh is used by production) entered had Nguyệt's replacement. He's 24.

Then, Sơn got evicted with 40.66% of the votes. Trang had 59.34%.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »
Ánh Nguyệt decided to quit to return to her job, because the duration of her leave was only 30 days, and she wanted to ensure her job

Source: http://tuoitre.vn/Van-hoa-Giai-tri/583546/nguoi-giau-mat-hoai-son-anh-nguyet-chia-tay-cuoc-choi.html#ad-image-0

BBUKFan

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
Quote from: joako
Quote from: André on Yesterday at 12:15:20 PMNguyệt walked from the house (don't know why)Ánh Nguyệt decided to quit to return to her job, because the duration of her leave was only 30 days, and she wanted to ensure her job

Source: http://tuoitre.vn/Van-hoa-Giai-tri/583546/nguoi-giau-mat-hoai-son-anh-nguyet-chia-tay-cuoc-choi.html#ad-image-0
How silly of her ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »
Ánh Nguyệt decided to quit to return to her job, because the duration of her leave was only 30 days, and she wanted to ensure her job

lol, so why she entered?

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2013, 05:09:11 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: joako on Today at 06:29:28 PMQuote from: André on Yesterday at 03:15:20 PMNguyệt walked from the house (don't know why)Ánh Nguyệt decided to quit to return to her job, because the duration of her leave was only 30 days, and she wanted to ensure her job

lol, so why she entered?
I ask the same.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
Quote from: joako on Today at 06:29:28 PMQuote from: André on Yesterday at 03:15:20 PMNguyệt walked from the house (don't know why)Ánh Nguyệt decided to quit to return to her job, because the duration of her leave was only 30 days, and she wanted to ensure her job

lol, so why she entered?
I ask the same.

Maybe she just didn't expect it to be this way or to go like that. After all, it is their very first Big Brother.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2013, 06:08:38 AM »

lol, so why she entered?
I ask the same.

Maybe she just didn't expect it to be this way or to go like that. After all, it is their very first Big Brother.

what a loser! if i were her, i would continue my journey inside the Big Brother house...