Author Topic: Default winners  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
Re: Default winners
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 01:43:11 PM »
João M from SS2, he only won because the girls thought he was pretty, lol

But he was one of the biggest characters of that season tho... With Marco, Daniela S, Catia and Carlos.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 01:55:10 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Also, in BBUS3, Lisa ended up winning because the evicted housemates all became a jury, and were able to watch the show - they knew Danielle was in one backstabbing. If it wasn't for that, the evicted housemates wouldn't have known, and Danielle would've won, or came closer to winning. This is why the jury house was introduced in future seasons.

Also, in BBUS8, Eric voted for Evel Dick as instructed by America's Choice's twist. Without that, Eric, or the other jurors may have been more swayed to vote for Danielle.
Danielle should have won :(

Also, Dick was saved in a eviction due to America's vote. If he won't, he possibly would be evicted in Dustin's (I'm not sure if it was him) place.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: André on Today at 04:25:40 PMJoão M from SS2, he only won because the girls thought he was pretty, lol
But he was one of the biggest characters of that season tho... With Marco, Daniela S, Catia and Carlos.
What did he do? The only thing I watched of that season was a fight between Fanny and Daniela S. o/

Offline Liuk-BB

• Runner-up
  • Pav, Eldad and Larama, my 3 men <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 02:10:40 PM »
Luke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Benjamin Norris from Big Brother Australia 2012
Marie from Secret Story 5
Ruben from SS3
Marijana from VelikiBrat 4
Andy from Big Brother USA 15

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
Ruben from SS3

Marie, Ruben and Marijana are far from default winner, they were the main characters of each of their seasons!

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
  • Princess Ashleigh to win <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB on Today at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3
Marie, Ruben and Marijana are far from default winner, they were the main characters of each of their seasons!
Marie was much more far than a Default Winner and much better than Zelko

French

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 02:15:42 PM »
Leave Marie alone :P :ali . She wasn't a default winner ;D
Globally, a default winner is a winner not really liked/ or indfferent, that people vote by default because the other one is sooo hateable. :P

Marie was so much loved. I think she was the first housemate in France for SS Franchise to have won with more than 40% :D (then Nadège and Anaïs came)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Runner-up
  • Pav, Eldad and Larama, my 3 men <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
She only cried, cried and cried for like 22 hours on 24. She was so overdramatic.
Zelko was funny, strategist, but he was not my favourite.
Ayem in the heart

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 02:24:44 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Quote (selected)Marie was much more far than a Default Winner and much better than ZelkoShe only cried, cried and cried for like 22 hours on 24. She was so overdramatic.
Ayem in the heart
Now she is in Le Mag on NRJ12

French

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 02:28:38 PM »
Nope. It was Marie from Survivor that was invited in Le Mag today, LOL. :D
I misunderstood

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »
Quote from: Emílio
Nope. It was Marie from Survivor that was invited in Le Mag today, LOL.
I misunderstood
Ayem

French

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:27 PM »
She only cried, cried and cried for like 22 hours on 24. She was so overdramatic.
Ayem in the heart
I like you, but not your preferences. You've loved Amanda from BB US 15 saying she was an angel... Ahah.

I hated Ayem, but I really love her now. She's being good at hosting le Mag. Tho it's not close to the perfection yet.

& well, Marie did cry a lot, but she did more. She was multi functional, but no debate about it, it's been two years since she won (October 14, 2011 :o), we all enough debated about it :P

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
She only cried, cried and cried for like 22 hours on 24. She was so overdramatic.
Ayem in the heart

But this thread isn't about "favorite winners" or "you least favorite winners", it's about default winners. Marie was the most popular housemate that season, she was probably 70% of the show and she won. She's more like an obvious winner than a default winner.

Offline Danny

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Killer Kowalski <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Ruben from SS3
I disagree with Luke A, Ben and Andy.

Andy became default on Day 77 with Elissa's eviction, but prior to that, Elissa had most support.

Luke A wasn't really default because of Deana

I never even thought Ben would win... I always thought it was gonna be Layla/Estelle

Offline Logan

• Mole
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 06:12:26 AM »

*James Reid (Teen BB3 Philippines)

In the house, James was the silent one. It was Ryan that the public assumes to win because of his being optimistic & naughtiness that made him popular in their batch. In the finale, it ended up the Ryan became the runner-up of their season & James took the title. It must be Ryan winning Teen BB3 Phil.

Offline Logan

• Mole
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 06:14:00 AM »

*Slater Young (BB4 Philippines)

In the house, he was the Humble Rich Kid. In their batch, it was really hard for the public to vote for the win. Many thought that Pamu or Biggel will took the title but it was Slater who finished last. Very confusing who to vote to win but it was ok that Slater won.

Offline Logan

• Mole
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 06:15:21 AM »

*Myrtle Sarrosa (Teen BB4 Philippines)

The public assumes that Jai & Joj (twins) will win. In the finale, Shockingly, the twins went up to be in the 4th place. It was Karen & Myrtle, the last two, will battle up to win but it ended up that Myrtle won over Karen due to high votes. Many thought that Karen should win but it was default (really). Its ok that Myrtle won.

Offline Logan

• Mole
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 06:23:36 AM »
Globally, a default winner is a winner not really liked or indifferent, that people vote by default because the other one is sooo hateable. :P

your right Emilio. that's the real definition of a Default winner.  :D

BBUKFan

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 12:23:31 PM »
Quote from:
Quote from: AndréJoão M from SS2, he only won because the girls thought he was pretty, lolAnd the Fanny persecution

OMG Gabriel if you knew how ironic that was to say that in the UK you would understand why I can't stop laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D

BBUKFan

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3
Marijana isn't a default winner but she was unpopular before Nemes decided to be a jerk to her, and everyone felt sorry for her and voted for her.

But she still made a better winner than Dusko and Horvat.

I think Brandon or Soraja should have won that series.

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »
 ::)
Quote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3
Marijana isn't a default winner but she was unpopular before Nemes decided to be a jerk to her, and everyone felt sorry for her and voted for her.

Still her and Nemes were the most popular housemats of that season, the most talked about.

I don't think BBUS can have default winner, becaus popularity doesn't influence the game, so to arrive to the finals already means you are one of the strongest competitors.

Most australian winners were default winners though. Maybe except Reggie who was the most popular housemate, and Greg whose twin brother bought the victory.

BBUKFan

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2013, 03:59:25 AM »
 Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Yesterday at 12:27:56 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3
Marie, Ruben and Marijana are far from default winner, they were the main characters of each of their seasons!Marijana isn't a default winner but she was unpopular before Nemes decided to be a jerk to her, and everyone felt sorry for her and voted for her.

Still her and Nemes were the most popular housemats of that season, the most talked about.

I don't think BBUS can have default winner, becaus popularity doesn't influence the game, so to arrive to the finals already means you are one of the strongest competitors.

Most australian winners were default winners though. Maybe except Reggie who was the most popular housemate, and Greg whose twin brother bought the victory.
Most talked about yes, but most of it was negative, I'm pretty sure a hate campaign on FB was started against Marijana. I didn't feel sorry for her, although it takes two to tango and Nemes should have gotten just as much harassment as she did for it,

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2013, 07:01:50 AM »
Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Yesterday at 12:27:56 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3
Marie, Ruben and Marijana are far from default winner, they were the main characters of each of their seasons!Marijana isn't a default winner but she was unpopular before Nemes decided to be a jerk to her, and everyone felt sorry for her and voted for her.

Most talked about yes, but most of it was negative, I'm pretty sure a hate campaign on FB was started against Marijana. I didn't feel sorry for her, although it takes two to tango and Nemes should have gotten just as much harassment as she did for it,

The question isn't "was she more like then hated?" because if it comes up it means she was popular. She clearly wasn't a default winner, she wasn't just there at the right time.

BBUKFan

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2013, 09:02:18 AM »
Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Today at 03:59:25 AMQuote from: Jaki Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Yesterday at 12:27:56 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3

Most australian winners were default winners though. Maybe except Reggie who was the most popular housemate, and Greg whose twin brother bought the victory.Most talked about yes, but most of it was negative, I'm pretty sure a hate campaign on FB was started against Marijana. I didn't feel sorry for her, although it takes two to tango and Nemes should have gotten just as much harassment as she did for it,

The question isn't "was she more like then hated?" because if it comes up it means she was popular. She clearly wasn't a default winner, she wasn't just there at the right time.
I never said she was a default winner, Dusko was the default winner in hindsight, I'm saying she never would have won without Nemes being an ass to her. She was not liked by any stretch of the imagination, and really the way sheNemes carried themselves when she had a husband and son outside was deplorable.

Offline Jaki

• Global Moderator
  • Big Brother
  • ennemy of Le Pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2013, 09:22:14 AM »
Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Today at 03:59:25 AMQuote from: Jaki Quote from: Jack-Resurrected on Yesterday at 12:27:56 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Liuk-BB on Yesterday at 02:10:40 PMLuke A from Big Brother Uk 2012
Ruben from SS3

Most australian winners were default winners though. Maybe except Reggie who was the most popular housemate, and Greg whose twin brother bought the victory.Most talked about yes, but most of it was negative, I'm pretty sure a hate campaign on FB was started against Marijana. I didn't feel sorry for her, although it takes two to tango and Nemes should have gotten just as much harassment as she did for it,

I never said she was a default winner, Dusko was the default winner in hindsight, I'm saying she never would have won without Nemes being an ass to her. She was not liked by any stretch of the imagination, and really the way sheNemes carried themselves when she had a husband and son outside was deplorable.

Ok then we're both debating with ourself cause I never even talked about her morals or anything lol