Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 13 UK  (Read 44267 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Celebrity Big Brother 13 UK
« on: October 20, 2013, 07:31:10 PM »
Media personality and former glamour model Katie Price has become the first name to be linked with Celebrity Big Brother 2014.

The 35-year-old was previously offered places in either of this year’s series of the show, but bosses eventually dropped her from their hitlist for January’s winter edition in favour of her close friend Rylan Clark.

She later became unable to participate in the summer edition after becoming pregnant with her third son Jett, who was born eight weeks prematurely in August.

Now, according to The Mirror, Katie is finally set to enter the house, as she’s close to signing a six-figure deal that would make her one of the highest-earning housemates in Celebrity Big Brother history.

A source told the newspaper: “It might surprise people that a star as big as Katie would consider Celeb BB. But it seems she’s keen and it would be a great coup for Channel 5.

“It looks like it could happen this time. Katie’s a colourful ­character, opinionated and still one of the most recognisable faces in the land. She’d be a ­massive hit.”

Katie has previously revealed that she’d be up for doing CBB, writing on Twitter: “I’m not doing big brother despite the rumours. But I wouldn’t say no haha haha – I have nothing to hide.”

She is best known for competing in ITV’s I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here in 2004 and 2009, as well as her various reality shows on ITV2 and Sky Living.

Celebrity Big Brother returns for its thirteenth run in January.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/1013/katie-price-jordan-rumoured-for-celebrity-big-brother-2014#ixzz2iHwVRCsP

• Big Brother
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 13 UK
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:09:39 PM »
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/164543-celebrity-big-brother-2014-line-up-bosses-want-katie-hopkins-in-the-house.html

I will ejaculate if this happens

Katie’s a colourful ­character, opinionated and still one of the most recognisable faces in the land. She’d be a ­massive hit.”

TAKE THAT HATERS

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/164543-celebrity-big-brother-2014-line-up-bosses-want-katie-hopkins-in-the-house.html

Katie’s a colourful ­character, opinionated and still one of the most recognisable faces in the land. She’d be a ­massive hit.”

TAKE THAT HATERS

my godness why so graphic tho..?

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »

TAKE THAT HATERS

my godness why so graphic tho..?

it escaped through my keyboard due to the emotion

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Picture of the winner of Celeb 2014:

There have, she admits, been affairs with three such men, as well as a broken marriage of her own.
'Aside from all those things which those men lost or had to pay for, there was also the cost of two barristers on retainers - including Prince Charles's lawyer Fiona Shackleton - because their affairs with me led to costly divorces.'
She pauses, before adding: 'It's only the other day that I started to think about all of these financial consequences. Up until then, I don't think I had felt much remorse. At the time I had the affairs, I was in love and interested only in my own happiness.
'But once I listed everything and saw the figures stacking up, I felt guilty about the poor men with whom I had affairs.

this woman is truly the human representation of Aphrodite, I would turn heterosexual for her.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »
Marcus Bentley has revealed that he’s signed up to remain the narrator of Big Brother UK for two more years – despite Channel 5 only having the rights to the show until the end of 2014.

The iconic Geordie voice shared the good news with fans on his Facebook page earlier today, writing: “Great news – just agreed my next two years on Big Brother!”

His post suggests that the long-running reality format will remain on our screens in 2015, although it is currently only contracted for one more year.

Channel 5 announced last April that it would keep Big Brother until 2014, in a deal that is due to expire after the fifteenth civilian and fourteenth Celebrity series next summer.

The broadcaster is yet to officially confirm whether it will extend its arrangement with producers Endemol – but it has recently hinted that a renewal is on the cards.

Speaking at August’s Edinburgh Television Festival, C5′s director of programmes Ben Frow said: “I like to think that it’s got a lot more in it and that we will continue to surprise people and evolve it. I think there’s a good few years in it yet.”

Meanwhile, Hertsmere Borough Council recently granted Endemol permission to keep the Big Brother house standing at Elstree Studios until at least 2018.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1031/marcus-bentley-agrees-two-year-big-brother-deal

btw it seems that uncharismatic idiot of AJ has been fired from BOTS

Rylan Clark has sparked rumours that AJ Odudu has been dropped from the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 presenting team with a Twitter post today.

Earlier this year, Channel 5 hired Rylan and AJ to become the new faces of Big Brother’s Bit On The Side after its former frontwoman Emma Willis was promoted to the main show.

However, AJ’s future on the late-night spin-off has now become the subject of speculation after Rylan posted a photo of just himself and Emma online this afternoon, with the official hashtag ‘#CBB’.

The image is thought to have been taken during a promo shoot for the thirteenth edition of Celebrity Big Brother, which is due to begin in around six weeks’ time.

Rylan and AJ garnered a mixed reaction during their first series of Bit On The Side, with the latter suffering embarrassment after mistakenly leaking nomination results on Twitter.

So far only Emma – who still hosts BOTS three nights a week – and former X Factor contestant Rylan have stated that they’ll be returning.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1114/aj-odudu-dropped-from-celebrity-big-brother-2014-rylan-clark-photo#ixzz2lhghFnJ1

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
Professional snooker player Ronnie O’Sullivan is reportedly tempted to become a housemate on Celebrity Big Brother 2014.

The 37-year-old sportsman – who has won five titles at the World Championships, most recently this year – has turned down big-money offers to appear in previous series of the show.

However, according to the Daily Star, he may now change his mind after seeing fellow snooker star Steve Davis on the current edition of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.

Ronnie’s girlfriend, ex-Footballers’ Wives actress Laila Rouass, is said to have urged him to take part – while he has apparently ‘admitted’ that he’d rather experience the Big Brother house than slum it in the Australian jungle.

However, if he does join the next Celebrity run – airing in January – it could affect his preparations for the 2014 World Championships, which are due to take place in the Spring.

Ronnie is known to be a fan of Big Brother and has been an audience member on Channel 4 spin-off show Big Brother’s Big Mouth.

Channel 5 previously signed famed horse racing jockey Frankie Dettori for last January’s Celeb BB, in which he was evicted two days before the final.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/1121/snooker-ace-ronnie-osullivan-for-celebrity-big-brother-2014#ixzz2lhikXij0

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 12:15:25 AM »
Paul O’Grady has said he wants to enter Celebrity Big Brother 2014!

The TV host revealed this week he was only a recent fan of the show, having originally found it rather tacky.

“I never used to have a guilty pleasure until my sister came to stay,” he explained. “She said: ‘I have to watch Celebrity Big Brother.’ And I said: ‘I’m not having that rubbish on.’

“Twenty minutes later, I was hooked.”

The comic added: “One night I was sat watching Pete Burns’s feet until three in the morning.”

Speaking to the Radio Times, Paul reveled how he’s already called on pal and former Celebrity Big Brother champion Julian Clary for tips.

The 58-year-old told the publication: “When Julian won last year, I asked him how I would do in the house.

“He said: ‘My dear, you wouldn’t get past the first question of the psychiatric test.’”

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 will start in the first week of January.

Other names already linked to the latest series include model Katie Price, Apprentice star and This Morning big mouth Katie Hopkins and comic Jim Davidson, who was ruled out of this year’s series following his arrest over sex abuse allegations.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/165630-celebrity-big-brother-2014-line-up-paul-ogrady-wants-in.html#ixzz2lhq1tkWr

BBUKFan

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »
With all the names rumoured so far it could be one hell of a series!

However I don't want that homophobic ignoramous Jim Davidson in the house.

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 03:52:25 PM »
With all the names rumoured so far it could be one hell of a series!

However I don't want that homophobic ignoramous Jim Davidson in the house.

I hope if he enters he brings more presumed pedos so Katie H can survive until the end of the series

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 04:28:16 PM »
finally this woman is gone, but I feel sorry for her because no one is going to hire someone as random and talentless as her to host a TV show without being a Call TV show

AJ Odudu has left her role as a host of Big Brother spin-off Bit On The Side after just one series, bbspy can confirm.

A spokesperson for Channel 5 informed us this morning that the 25-year-old presenter ‘mutually agreed’ to her depature with show producers.

The news comes after it was announced that Iain Lee and Carol McGiffin have bagged roles on its psychology-themed sister programme Bit On The Psych, which AJ used to front.

Lee will co-host with Rylan Clark – who is returning to BOTS with Emma Willis – while Celebrity Big Brother finalist McGiffin will appear as the head panellist.

AJ joined the team alongside Rylan as replacements for Jamie East and Alice Levine for this summer’s series. Rumours of her exit first emerged a fortnight ago when the former X Factor contestant tweeted a picture from a CBB engagement featuring just him and Emma.

The Blackburn native attracted a mixed response to her presenting style throughout the run and came in for criticism when she mistakenly leaked nomination results.

The thirteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother will take place in January, with a launch date expected to be announced next week.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1126/exclusive-aj-odudu-bit-on-the-side-exit-confirmed#ixzz2llmXMWBE

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 05:37:10 PM »
Channel 5 has released teaser details of the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 launch twist and house design, promising a ‘high-class’ and ‘opulent’ makeover for the new housemates.

According to the broadcaster, chandeliers and grand fireplaces will dominate the refreshed abode – but, despite the glamour, it will simply be a ‘gilded cage’ for its inhabitants.

They also promised a significant launch twist, saying: “The house may look inviting but once in Big Brother’s grasp, housemates will learn the hard way that Big Brother is the boss.

“As usual the show will be packed full of twists and turns, starting from the get-go, when on launch night Big Brother will be unleashing his biggest twist yet…”

The statement came alongside the brand new eye logo for the series, which features a pink and gold design with a camera as its pupil.

Meanwhile, the latest issue of The Daily Star has seemingly revealed further details about the house, which it says resembles a ‘Russian palace’ with plush chairs and comfortable beds.

The doors will apparently be replaced with golden picture frames, while each contestant will have their own ‘regal portrait’ on the wall – similar to the lightboxes used in recent series.

Celebrity Big Brother returns to our screens in January.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1127/celebrity-big-brother-2014-twist-opulent-house-teased#ixzz2lruf38xY

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »
The possible eye

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 08:19:44 PM »
Emma and Rylan are in shock for the Biggest twist yet!
As usual, the show will be packed full of twists and turns, starting from the get-go, when on launch night Big Brother will be unleashing his biggest twist yet.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »
Celebrity housemates will get Tsar treatment in Big Brother palace

CELEBRITY Big Brother’s latest lucky housemates will be treated like Russian royalty.

The smash-hit Channel 5 reality show blasts back on to our screens in the new year.

And the new gang of famous guests will be put in a house resembling a Russian palace. There will be chandeliers, a grand fireplace, plush chairs and glamorous beds.

Instead of doors there will be golden picture frames and each “Tsar” contestant will have their own regal portrait on the wall.

But, in traditional Big Brother style, not all is quite as it seems.Bosses are planning several shocks to keep the housemates on their toes.

A show insider said: “This is not a spa holiday. The palace may look like five-star luxury when they walk in but it could become a gilded cage.”

Bosses are planning to kick off the show in spectacular style with a launch night twist that is being kept a closely-guarded secret.

Emma Willis, 37, will front the show for a second year and former Celebrity Big Brother winner Rylan Clark, 25, will host spin-off series Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.

Ex-Loose Women star Carol McGiffin, 53, is to be head panellist for the series, also appearing on the Saturday spin-off Bit On The Psych. She said: “I’m really looking forward to getting inside the housemates’ heads and seeing what makes them tick.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/352852/Celebrity-housemates-will-get-Tsar-treatment-in-Big-Brother-palace

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 12:39:03 AM »
Every year they say they have the biggest twist ever and bla bla bla and when the program debuts, or the twist's bad or it doesn't work. :zzz :zzz

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2013, 07:34:18 PM »
Channel 5 has confirmed that Big Brother spin-off Bit On The Side will not air on Sundays during Celebrity Big Brother 2014.

According to details released by the broadcaster today, it will air between Mondays and Fridays, while its psychology-themed sister show ‘Bit On The Psych’ follows on Saturdays.

It will be the first time since the reality format moved to C5 in 2011 that they have not aired a companion show seven days a week.

The last series saw Rylan Clark host a special Sunday edition of BOTS – dubbed ‘Rylan’s Supersized Celebrity Sunday’ – in a lunchtime slot. However, it flopped in the ratings, getting only a few hundred thousand viewers each week.

The news comes after bbspy revealed that AJ Odudu will not be returning as a presenter, with the 25-year-old said to have ‘mutually agreed’ her depature with producers.

BOTP will now be co-hosted by Rylan and Iain Lee, with Carol McGiffin as head panellist – while Rylan and Emma Willis will continue to front BOTS.

Elsewhere, the first information about the thirteenth CBB has been released – including the new eye logo, which features an opulent pink and gold design.

Celebrity Big Brother returns to our screens in January.

Source: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1127/no-bit-on-the-side-on-sundays-during-celebrity-big-brother-2014

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 12:39:52 PM »
Internet giant Yahoo! has revealed that Channel 5′s Big Brother was the most searched-for TV programme on its UK websites in the last year.

The reality show beat ratings juggernauts The X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing, as well as popular ongoing soaps Coronation Street and EastEnders to top the television category of its annual review for 2013.

The result is likely skewed by the fact that Big Brother currently airs three series a year, including two Celebrity versions – although in the last twelve months it has attracted its highest viewing figures since it moved to C5 in 2011.

Elsewhere, BB narrowly missed out on the top ten in Yahoo’s overall list of most searched terms in 2013, placing at number eleven.

It lost out to the likes of Manchester United, One Direction, the iPhone and the royal baby – but did manage to trump Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and Chelsea FC.

Earlier this week, a brand new eye logo was unveiled for the next series of Celebrity Big Brother, which is set to take place in January.

Yahoo UK’s top 10 most searched-for TV programmes of 2013 are as follows:

Big Brother
This Morning
Strictly Come Dancing
The X Factor
Eastenders
Coronation Street
Doctor Who
Emmerdale
Daybreak
Game of Thrones
Yahoo UK’s top 20 most searched-for terms of 2013 overall are as follows:

Royal Baby
iPhone
Arsenal FC
Kindle
Liverpool FC
House prices
Football transfers
One Direction
iPad
Manchester United
Big Brother
Miley Cyrus
Kim Kardashian
Strictly Come Dancing
Nelson Mandela
Chelsea FC
The X Factor
EastEnders
Tottenham Hotspur
Coronation Street

Source: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1129/big-brother-tops-yahoo-tv-most-searched-list-review-of-year-2013

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
The Launch night will be on 3rd January at 9pm.

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
Lawyer-turned-media personality Nancy Dell’Olio is reportedly considering a £500,000 deal for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 in a bid to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend Sven-Göran Eriksson.

The 52-year-old Italian recently launched legal action against the football manager for an alleged breach of confidentiality after he spoke about their relationship in his autobiography.

Now, according to The Mirror, Nancy is weighing up the massive offer from Channel 5 bosses would give her a platform to air some dirty laundry of her own.

She claims that their 2006 break-up came after Sven became unhappy with her plans to write about him in a book of her own.

It is not the first time she has been linked to Celebrity Big Brother, with Channel 4 having reportedly offered her £250,000 to appear in the sixth series in 2009 – alongside Ulrika Jonsson, whom Sven infamously had an affair with during their ten-year relationship.

However, advisors warned Nancy at the time that taking part could prove to be ‘career suicide’. She went on to compete in BBC One talent show Strictly Come Dancing in 2011.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/1201/nancy-dellolio-to-get-even-with-sven-goran-eriksson-on-celebrity-big-brother-2014#ixzz2mhnhIUGy

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 02:37:32 PM »
Quote from: CMW
Lawyer-turned-media personality Nancy Dell’Olio is reportedly considering a £500,000 deal for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 in a bid to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend Sven-Göran Eriksson.
£500,000 :o
Well Jedward won £1,000,000 to enter in CBB8 ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 07:05:15 PM »
Sam Swash ‏@OfficialS_Swash 6h
Don't need a thing for Christmas if rumours of @KTHopkins going into Celebrity Big Brother are true. #carnageKatie #allmychristmasesinone
Retwitteado por Katie Hopkins

please Katie make it happen

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2013, 12:33:33 PM »
I LOVE Nancy Dell'Olio , she's insane!

BBUKFan

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2013, 10:19:01 PM »
Quote from: wavefinger
I LOVE Nancy Dell'Olio , she's insane!
Yeah IIRC on Strictly Come Dancing she was a horrible dancer, but she thought she was great didn't she? ';D