Author Topic: Big Brother 3 Canada  (Read 39298 times)

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
Re: Big Brother 3 Canada
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:08 PM »
The 2nd Houseguest Evicted is...

Spoiler for Hiden:
SINDY by a vote of 12-0

New HOH & Twist....

Spoiler for Hiden:
KEVIN is the new HOH. This week includes an instant eviction. The two nominees Kevin nominates will not fight for POV and one of them will be evicted, shown this Sunday

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2015, 07:04:47 AM »
I have a feeling that one of the two queens (Naeha and Sarah) is going to leave :(.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2015, 03:24:18 PM »
Note to any Canadians going into the house next year - they'll be an Instant Eviction before the Easter Weekend.  

Considering each one has fell on Easter it seems they do these to scale down production over the Easter holiday rather than purely to piss off live feed fans as it's obvious by now the Instant Eviction could easily be done within an eviction show just like a double eviction is.

Who will leave might depend on whether or not Kevin is aware it's an instant eviction before he nominates - the live feeds showed him in the Vault as Arisa called the HGs to the lounge, but it's not clear whether Arisa spoke to Kevin while he was in the vault and made it clear he was nominating for an Instant Eviction.   I think as Kevin is pretty much in the middle of the house and it'll do him no favours to piss off either of the emerging large alliances he'll go for someone who would please both, like Godfrey for example.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2015, 10:45:06 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Note to any Canadians going into the house next year - they'll be an Instant Eviction before the Easter Weekend.  

Considering each one has fell on Easter it seems they do these to scale down production over the Easter holiday rather than purely to piss off live feed fans as it's obvious by now the Instant Eviction could easily be done within an eviction show just like a double eviction is.

Who will leave might depend on whether or not Kevin is aware it's an instant eviction before he nominates - the live feeds showed him in the Vault as Arisa called the HGs to the lounge, but it's not clear whether Arisa spoke to Kevin while he was in the vault and made it clear he was nominating for an Instant Eviction.   I think as Kevin is pretty much in the middle of the house and it'll do him no favours to piss off either of the emerging large alliances he'll go for someone who would please both, like Godfrey for example.
I really really hope he made his nominations before they all learnt it was an instant eviction. I'd much rather see
Spoiler for Hiden:
Graig
leave than
Spoiler for Hiden:
Naeha

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2015, 05:14:02 PM »
Immediately after the HoH competition, Kevin nominated

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brittnee and Naeha

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2015, 05:28:41 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
so this means for the 3rd time in a row 2 females are on the block? can this beat the record of BB Belgium 1 where all females have been evicted before the first male was?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »
By a vote of
Spoiler for Hiden:
9 to 2, Naeha was evicted. Sarah and Johnny voted for Britnee

Online Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2015, 05:34:33 PM »
This season is DEAD, already lost the 3 queens...

I CAN'T

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2015, 05:36:40 PM »
yeah I am disappointed this year as well. stopped watching after the first eviction and am not really interested in catching up again this time. the first twist ruined it for me somehow and the first round always feels so rushed. not the best start so far.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2015, 05:42:27 PM »
I bet production are kicking themselves, with losing a fan favourite to a twist that viewers don't appreciate that much.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2015, 05:56:49 PM »
The HoH competition was in pairs:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brittnee and Sarah won the competition, and they decided that Brittnee is the new HoH!!!!!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2015, 06:27:18 PM »
Unless she returns, I'm out too.

Online Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2015, 06:28:27 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Risha, Sindy with an S or Naeha?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »

The last one aka the best player of the house period.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2015, 07:13:01 PM »

Naeha returns for sure, but idk how the twist will be .

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2015, 07:15:59 PM »

easter dinner  :P

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »
New HOH

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brittanee.

Graig is going on the block :D.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Yesterday at 06:28:27 PMQuote from: JackieUnless she returns, I'm out too.Risha, Sindy with an S or Naeha?

I had Naeha as my favourite last week and thought she had potential, but she's shown she's not a great player at all over the last couple of days.   Firstly she was far too obvious with her efforts in the HoH comp and pretty much possessed in trying to win it.   She could have performed as well as she did in that comp without making it so obvious.

We'll never know if her chat with Kevin would have made any difference if he hadn't had already nominated, but once she had been nominated she gave pretty much the worst eviction speech in Big Brother history - basically "I'm great, I'm a threat, so keep me".   A true Big Brother great would have at least been able to give the other HGs good reasons to keep them, however much of a pawn Britnee was.

Of the evictees so far I think I'd want Sindy back.   Risha was useless and to be honest despite potential I don't think Naeha was much better either.   In a way she's the girls Graig and they're probably better off without her.

Nominees and Veto:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britnee nominated Kevin and Bobby.  Johnny won the Veto and saved Kevin.  Graig was put up and is expected to be the one going home as the house basically can't stand him.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2015, 03:13:56 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Yesterday at 06:28:27 PMQuote from: JackieUnless she returns, I'm out too.Risha, Sindy with an S or Naeha?

I had Naeha as my favourite last week and thought she had potential, but she's shown she's not a great player at all over the last couple of days.   Firstly she was far too obvious with her efforts in the HoH comp and pretty much possessed in trying to win it.   She could have performed as well as she did in that comp without making it so obvious.

We'll never know if her chat with Kevin would have made any difference if he hadn't had already nominated, but once she had been nominated she gave pretty much the worst eviction speech in Big Brother history - basically "I'm great, I'm a threat, so keep me".   A true Big Brother great would have at least been able to give the other HGs good reasons to keep them, however much of a pawn Britnee was.

Of the evictees so far I think I'd want Sindy back.   Risha was useless and to be honest despite potential I don't think Naeha was much better either.   In a way she's the girls Graig and they're probably better off without her.

Nominees and Veto:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britnee nominated Kevin and Bobby.  Johnny won the Veto and saved Kevin.  Graig was put up and is expected to be the one going home as the house basically can't stand him.

I completly disagree. The only reason you would even say this is because there barely was any woman in BBCan with Neaha's profile and gameplay who ever got anywhere because strong male players get a pass but female are seen as the walking snake and always cut short.

From day 1, Neaha has been the biggest target just because she was honest about her intentions to play the game, something ALL the male in the house also claimed. Yet she managed lately to switch it and push for a good alliance. It was cut short by a twist but it doesn't change the fact that she was a fan fav for a reason.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2015, 06:14:17 PM »
btw, the Nomination Ceremony this year is AMAZING

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »
I hope a queen gets back and not...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Graig that will be evicted... ::) ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »
But
Spoiler for Hiden:
A QUEEN WON HOH <33

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2015, 03:19:55 PM »
the girls going after Graig........ Neaha wouldn't have let that shit fly.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2015, 03:08:46 PM »

I completly disagree. The only reason you would even say this is because there barely was any woman in BBCan with Neaha's profile and gameplay who ever got anywhere because strong male players get a pass but female are seen as the walking snake and always cut short.

From day 1, Neaha has been the biggest target just because she was honest about her intentions to play the game, something ALL the male in the house also claimed. Yet she managed lately to switch it and push for a good alliance. It was cut short by a twist but it doesn't change the fact that she was a fan fav for a reason.

Bobby and Kevin are both playing the game pretty quietly.  Sarah and Brittnee have both proven this week they are playing the game much better than Naeha ever did, and I think it's quite obvious Willow is in it for the game too.   Not sussed Ashleigh out yet, while I'm not even sure Pilar knows where she is.

Naeha really had potential but she screwed up - her social game was absolutely terrible.   If she does return it'll be interesting to see if she can correct that but personally I think she'd be back in and back out within a week or two.  I get the feeling Sindy would last a bit longer.

One alliance I would like to see following Monday's brilliant episode is Brittnee and Sarah teaming up with Johnny and Kevin.  I think that could go quite far.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2015, 03:33:14 PM »
I'm sorry Brekkie i can't argue with someone who thinks eviction Graig over Bobby is a "good move".