Author Topic: Grande Fratello 14 Italy  (Read 14268 times)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
Grande Fratello 14 Italy
« on: July 19, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
It has been confirmed that there will be a new season of grande fratello  :-X :-X. The host will probably be Alessia Marcuzzi once again  :-X :-X. I think is gonna be aired in later 2015.

Castings are open . :zzz

Source:

http://www.tvblog.it/post/591039/grande-fratello-14-alessia-marcuzzi-annuncia-i-casting-online-reality-confermato-in-diretta

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:59:57 PM by Jaki »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Grande Fratello 14
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
Liuk is better you add "Italy" on main title... :P

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
Re: Grande Fratello 14 Italy
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:21:38 PM »
I knew Liuk would go wild announcing it.  ;D

What do you mean with later 2015? In the summer or even fall instead of spring like it was this year?

Also, there are some questions to be answered.

Will that "brilliant" oppninist/oppinionista be back?  ::)
Who'll become the producers favourite?
Will anyone be more horny then Mirco?

etc.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 03:56:52 PM »
What do you mean with later 2015? In the summer or even fall instead of spring like it was this year?

Also, there are some questions to be answered.

Will that "brilliant" oppninist/oppinionista be back?  ::)
Who'll become the producers favourite?
Will anyone be more horny then Mirco?

Hi ;). Well Mediaset has brought " L'isola dei famosi " from Rai 2, so they will air this for sure, but I don't know when exactly it will be aired, so I think they will air this before Grande Fratello and that is good cause in 2012 they made the new edition three months after the last one with terrible ratings.
About the opinionist, many people were happy to have Vladimir Luxuria as opinionist cause she brought some new air somehow, and she was trash so many people liked her. I just want a new fucking host, cause Alessia Marcuz is  :mad.
Maybe some relative of Chicca Rocco can enter in the next edition  ::).

All the three couples of last edition are still together  :o and Francesca got married :D and Andrea totally forgot about Greta and now is with a girl called Zoe

Vito of gf 12 tried to kill himself cause Sabrina left him and he send a message to his friends before doing that. Luckily they stopped him.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 04:20:52 PM »
Hi ;). Well Mediaset has brought " L'isola dei famosi " from Rai 2, so they will air this for sure, but I don't know when exactly it will be aired, so I think they will air this before Grande Fratello and that is good cause in 2012 they made the new edition three months after the last one with terrible ratings.
About the opinionist, many people were happy to have Vladimir Luxuria as opinionist cause she brought some new air somehow, and she was trash so many people liked her. I just want a new fucking host, cause Alessia Marcuz is  :mad.
Maybe some relative of Chicca Rocco can enter in the next edition  ::).

Well, they're going to milk that family for ratings as hard as they can.  ::)

Anyways, I'll try to watch the next season as well, if the streams are still available.

All the three couples of last edition are still together  :o and Francesca got married :D and Andrea totally forgot about Greta and now is with a girl called Zoe

Well, it's summer and they can meet quite often.
Greta never wanted anything like that from Andrea and it seems like she's doing her own thing(haven't seen many pics with her and the others) and she's always with that little girl which was supposed to be her niece but maybe she's her daughter.   :-\

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 05:52:32 AM »
The casting are officially open for the next season of Grande Fratello. The auditions can be sent from this july 2014 to july 2015. That means that the next season will be aired in 2015 instead of the Island of Famous ( Italian Survivor ).

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 03:13:59 PM »
The casting are officially open for the next season of Grande Fratello. The auditions can be sent from this july 2014 to july 2015. That means that the next season will be aired in 2015 instead of the Island of Famous ( Italian Survivor ).

So that means Grande Fratello won't start before fall of 2015, right?

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »
Isola dei Famosi will start on January 2015, so probably Grande Fratello will start or on in the end of 2015 ( most probably at the moment ) or on early 2016. 

Considering that maybe Alessia Marcuzzi will be the host of Isola dei Famosi , there can be a hope that Mediaset can give the host of Grande Fratello to a new host .;D

I am tired of Alessia :(

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 08:04:17 AM »
yes my guess would be as well that they gonna start somewhere in october 2015 and make it a 6 month thing again...just like GF 11

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 01:03:27 PM »
yes my guess would be as well that they gonna start somewhere in october 2015 and make it a 6 month thing again...just like GF 11

I don't think so, cause this year they did 71 days . i think that putting 6 months is too risky considering the flop of gf 12. i think they might add like 2 or 3 weeks for a total of 85-92 days . That could be good

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 07:12:34 AM »
According to some rumors Ilary Blasi will be the new host for Grande Fratello 14 and it will be aired in next autumn with a more "happy " edition.

I think they might bring back Gialappas ( a trio of comic ) that will comment in an other channel the Monday's live 

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 07:27:10 AM »
Mediaset should stop with the "happy" BB thing

it didn't worked in Spain, it won't work in Italy, it's annoying and boring

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2015, 06:40:01 AM »
According to some rumors Ilary Blasi will be the new host for Grande Fratello 14 and it will be aired in next autumn with a more "happy " edition.

I think they might bring back Gialappas ( a trio of comic ) that will comment in an other channel the Monday's live

If they want "a more happy" edition they'd need to change the format of nomination and eviction.
Right now people will start forming aliences as soon as the season starts and that alone will bring a lot of troubles.

Though, I think that's something you can't and shouldn't change and the only thing they could do is to slow down evictions to every two weeks(there could still be double evictions or a speed up in the process if you need to get rid of more players) but that would mean either less participants or a longer duration of the show.

I think they should just keep it the way GF13 was but should tone down on sending informations into the house.
Those live shows were terrible in that regard and the only thing missing was giving the housemates newspapers and access to the internet, to read GF forums about what the fans are saying towards each person.

I mean, one of the main characteristics of Big Brother had been putting people in a house and having them act without any informations from the outside about their actions inside the house.

Anyways, still happy new year guys and gals and I hope that GF14 will start this year.

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 08:20:12 AM »
apparently isola dei famosi starts on monday (has been postponed 1 week), so I can only assume the start of GF14 will be in fall in this year? would be nice to see them celebrate xmas/new year again, since we all know how those partys ended in previous editions :D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 03:10:26 PM »
Before and after

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 05:56:55 AM »
hm what are we looking at? they build a new house?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 09:18:05 AM »
Quote from: Filomena
hm what are we looking at? they build a new house?
Nope, the burned one and then the GF13 house...

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 02:37:44 AM »
so it looks like GF 14 will start in october 2015, this source says:
http://www.televisionando.it/articolo/grande-fratello-14-quando-inizia-e-chi-conduce-i-casting-e-la-corsa-ai-concorrenti/110915/

"L’inizio del Grande Fratello 14 dovrebbe essere previsto per il prossimo autunno, nell’Ottobre 2015, e Alessia Marcuzzi, storica conduttrice del programma, sarà probabilmente sostituita dalla collega Ilary Blasi, che attualmente conduce Le Iene insieme a Teo Mammucari."

also no more alessia :o

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 06:39:25 AM »
Quote from: Filomena
so it looks like GF 14 will start in october 2015, this source says:
http://www.televisionando.it/articolo/grande-fratello-14-quando-inizia-e-chi-conduce-i-casting-e-la-corsa-ai-concorrenti/110915/

"L’inizio del Grande Fratello 14 dovrebbe essere previsto per il prossimo autunno, nell’Ottobre 2015, e Alessia Marcuzzi, storica conduttrice del programma, sarà probabilmente sostituita dalla collega Ilary Blasi, che attualmente conduce Le Iene insieme a Teo Mammucari."

also no more alessia
Thanks  Filomena for sharing the news. I thought they were gonna do it next year, cause this year they did already l'isola dei famosi.

I am glad to not see Alessia back for this season : I don't know Ilary well cause I don't watch le Iene, but I think a change is necessary, cause her catchphrases were so boring and also the way she hosted last year 's BB made me wanna puke every single gala. ( not only she, but also Vladimir Luxuria and the authors in general made me feel uncomfortable ).
However my expectations are not that high : if I will watch Big Brother Italy I won't watch any polls of popularity. I will try to watch it as simple viewer.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 08:58:55 AM »
Starting it in October sounds good to me.
I also read that there'll be another round of castings later this month in Milan.

I'm currently watching some of the German Newtopia(like Utopia Netherlands or USA) and it's pretty much a disaster(like in the United States) with quotes dropping like crazy.
The reason for that is that it's pretty much a Big Brother cast put into another format, which makes it a joke.

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 04:33:26 AM »
BBger: if you wanna get more details on newtopia, this site has some good news wrapup about  the "scandals" that are going on there http://www.bigbrother-radio.de/
you can read up to the news till 13.04.

I havrnt watched the show either, but I know its gonna be a faill...I will just stick to BB italy and australia, those guys know how to do a reality show :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »
According to Davide Maggio, they will air a first season of Grande Fratello VIP before the normal GF. The VIP would air between october/november, postponing GF to January.

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/116804/grande-fratello-vip-canale-5-autunno-2015

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 11:25:41 AM »
I am very curious to see how the VIP thing will play it cause it has never been aired in here (hopefully they will bring interesting people but I highly doubt it  ::))

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
Mediaset will do the same pair twist as GH 15

Grande Fratello ✔@GrandeFratello
Prima novità del #GF14! Puoi entrare nella Casa con qualcuno di speciale per te!

it works well... for the first weeks, then it gets dull, especially if u have a boring cast

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Mediaset will do the same pair twist as GH 15

Grande Fratello ✔@GrandeFratello
Prima novità del #GF14! Puoi entrare nella Casa con qualcuno di speciale per te!

it works well... for the first weeks, then it gets dull, especially if u have a boring cast
Yea it has been confirmed this twist. I have lot of doubts , but who knows.

There will be

a) 18 housemates ( so i guess 9 pairs) but everyone play for themselfes
b) 11 weeks 
c) the day for nominations and evictions will be Thursday ( not Monday)
d) Alessia Marcuzzi confirmed as host ::)
e) Everything will start in the middle of september i guess

I am so ready for the FLOPPPPPPPP ;D.

In January there will be the first Vip edition ( with 4 galas )