Author Topic: Big Brother 16 UK  (Read 61846 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Big Brother 16 UK
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:14:01 PM »
After many speculations that the show was canceled, the casting is now open, and we'll have a new season in 2015....  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALkc3EoBeA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALkc3EoBeA</a>

https://www.bigbrotherauditions.com/

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother 16 UK
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »
it's more appealing to me audition for here than GH (?)

then again I wouldn't resist (?)

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:25:39 PM »
Your details have been received successfully. You will be notified via email when applications for the next Big Brother are open.

these bitches

I want to do the application then say no

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 08:08:28 PM »
So happy! Most likely means we will get another celeb series this january   >:D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 08:49:42 PM »
I'll apply only in October... 

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 08:54:58 PM »
I'd apply if I were in UK. I think I'd have more chances than applying for BBB.

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
that awkward moment where I'm sitting in BOTS with Rylan

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 11:08:36 AM »
Big Brother UK producers Endemol have begun advertising auditions for a new series in 2015 – but Channel 5 is refusing to confirm whether it has renewed the show.

Today bosses have updated the auditions website, bigbrotherauditions.com, allowing users to register their interest for next year.

Meanwhile, the FAQ page of the site – which carries the Channel 5 logo – now states that “Big Brother 2015 will be back next summer”.

The news follows a tabloid report that media personality Katie Price has been offered big money to become a Celebrity Big Brother housemate in January 2015.

However, the broadcaster has still not officially announced whether it has renewed its deal for the rights to the show, which is due to expire later this year.

bbspy approached Channel 5 for clarification earlier today, but a spokesperson declined to respond, saying: “This isn’t something we’re commenting on at this stage.”

The new summer Celebrity edition – which begins on Monday (18th August) at 9.00pm – is the last series guaranteed by C5′s current contract.

Negotiations for a renewal were thought to have been held back by American media giant Viacom’s takeover of C5, which is still seeking regulatory approval and is unlikely to be completed until at least September.

At one stage, ITV2 was thought to be interested in acquiring Big Brother, but they since reportedly ruled themselves out of the bidding due to cost.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0815/endemol-updates-auditions-website-big-brother-2015-channel-5-wont-confirm-renewal#ixzz3ATudht7L

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 02:06:35 PM »
The more C5 screen it, the more I'm sure it should have been left to rest when C4 axed it.   If that had been the case it would probably being revived by now by people who have far more respect for the show than the current imbeciles who are in charge.    THIS SERIES HAS BEEN THE MOST BLATANTLY FIXED SERIES OF ANY REALITY SHOW I'VE EVER (NOT ACTUALLY) WATCHED!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 02:21:23 PM »
The more C5 screen it, the more I'm sure it should have been left to rest when C4 axed it.   If that had been the case it would probably being revived by now by people who have far more respect for the show than the current imbeciles who are in charge.    THIS SERIES HAS BEEN THE MOST BLATANTLY FIXED SERIES OF ANY REALITY SHOW I'VE EVER (NOT ACTUALLY) WATCHED!

So you've obviously never watched any Portuguese, French, American or Italian season I guess.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »
The more C5 screen it, the more I'm sure it should have been left to rest when C4 axed it.   If that had been the case it would probably being revived by now by people who have far more respect for the show than the current imbeciles who are in charge.    THIS SERIES HAS BEEN THE MOST BLATANTLY FIXED SERIES OF ANY REALITY SHOW I'VE EVER (NOT ACTUALLY) WATCHED!
So you've obviously never watched any Portuguese, French, American or Italian season I guess.
[2]
I'm sure that C5 is the one who better produces BB in the whole world...  ^-^

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 03:17:03 PM »
If by "better produces" you mean "most manipulates" you'd be right.   This season has been scripted from the very beginning to the very end.

The survey C5 have published tonight sums it all up when they ask you to rank the 15 reasons you'd watch Big Brother.   As someone who watched 10 series religiously only 2 or 3 of those below are applicable to me.  For the mixture of housemates
  • To see how people interact
  • To make me feel better about my life
  • To see people go on a journey
  • To see how Big Brother “plays” with the housemates
  • It's something to get emotionally involved with
  • For arguments and conflict
  • For entertainment when nothing else is on
  • It’s addictive
  • To see potential romance
  • It’s just something to watch over the summer months
  • For the tasks
  • For the Diary Room confessions
  • For the bitching
  • For the presenter
The survey also shows they revelled in the bullying that went on, asking if viewers found it addictive and entertaining etc.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 04:12:03 PM »
If by "better produces" you mean "most manipulates" you'd be right.   This season has been scripted from the very beginning to the very end.

The survey C5 have published tonight sums it all up when they ask you to rank the 15 reasons you'd watch Big Brother.   As someone who watched 10 series religiously only 2 or 3 of those below are applicable to me.  For the mixture of housemates
  • To see how people interact
  • To make me feel better about my life
  • To see people go on a journey
  • To see how Big Brother “plays” with the housemates
  • It's something to get emotionally involved with
  • For arguments and conflict
  • For entertainment when nothing else is on
  • It’s addictive
  • To see potential romance
  • It’s just something to watch over the summer months
  • For the tasks
  • For the Diary Room confessions
  • For the bitching
  • For the presenter
The survey also shows they revelled in the bullying that went on, asking if viewers found it addictive and entertaining etc.
I guess you have never seen all the twists on SS Portugal to save production's favourites... ::) ::) Giving immunity to someone because the S in his bed meant safe when actually was the production who chosed the beds lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 04:16:23 PM »
looks they renewed it for C5 since Rylan announced them in BOTS

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
can we apply if we're not in the UK ? Dumb question I know but...

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 04:21:58 PM »

I don't really know but I have sended them my email lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 04:24:04 PM »

I don't really know but I have sended them my email lol

I think you can aply but you won't be validated for visa matters anyway

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 04:29:25 PM »
ahaha okay, thanks for your answer

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 06:03:19 AM »
Big Brother 2014 ended only yesterday but you can already apply to audition for Big Brother 2015 now!

As with auditions earlier this year, there are no open Big Brother auditions and instead you can apply online at BBauditions.com.

With the open auditions ditched, Big Brother UK producers want you to upload a video of yourself to the website to convince them to put you in the house!

In a video, some of this year’s ex housemates encouraged people to apply, with Pauline saying: “It’s a great laugh and it’s not as hard as it seems.”

Ash claimed: “It’s just the most fun you could possibly have, being in a house with loads of randoms strangers.”

And first out Tamara said: “You could win £100,000!”

If bosses like what they see, you’ll be invited to callbacks in the new year, which last year took place in January and February in London and Manchester.

A source said: “With only a few minutes to impress producers, only the best will get into the show this year.

“There won’t be any second chances or opportunities to try again at another open audition. They have just one shot.”

For BB viewers however the wait for a new series is minimal: Celebrity Big Brother starts on MONDAY!

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/192996-big-brother-auditions-2015-apply-now-to-take-part-next-summer.html#ixzz3AYWLXnEm
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 10:59:33 PM »
 Ben frow confirms Viacom wants to renew big brother contract

Channel 5 has fought off interest from rival broadcasters to renew its deal to air Big Brother and its celebrity spin-off. 

The broadcaster, which is close to being acquired by Viacom in a £450m deal, is set to strike a deal with Endemol to extend its rights to the entertainment format.

Director of programmes Ben Frow, speaking at the Edinburgh International TV Festival, said that he planned to renew the agreement, which is understood to expire at the end of the year. 

This comes despite interest from ITV, which was reported to be looking at the international hit format for its female skewing network ITVBe earlier this year. 

The former TV3 programme boss added that he would commission comedy for the channel for the first time in many years. 

He said that it would potentially work with future sister-channel Comedy Central on shows. 

“Comedy is something that we need to get our teeth into,” he said. “Channel 5 should be evolving and trying new things.”

Frow added that he would limit the number of benefits-themed shows going forward following recent C5 shows including Benefits Britain and forthcoming doc Gypsies On Benefits & Proud.

The channel’s relationship with GroupM Entertainment is also likely to continue. Frow said that working with the content arm of the advertising agency gave him an “additional budget” and that it allowed him to save cash for shows that would not work for GME.

“It does help me to manage the money,” he said. ​

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 06:21:55 AM »
Channel 5 are said to be in a close battle with ITV in the war to buy the rights to Big Brother

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 07:11:27 AM »
Channel 5 are said to be in a close battle with ITV in the war to buy the rights to Big Brother

is ITV best for BB than C5 ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »

it is

they have more viewers, more money, plus they have other reality shows like X Factor and I'm a Celebrity so it's wouldn't look so cheap like in C5 lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 10:09:24 AM »

it is

they have more viewers, more money, plus they have other reality shows like X Factor and I'm a Celebrity so it's wouldn't look so cheap like in C5 lol
But ITV plans to air BB on ITV2 and not in the main ITV, then is better stay on C5...

• Big Brother
Big Brother 16 UK
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »
Big Brother 2015 is coming and you can apply NOW online to audition for the latest series Big Brother UK!

As with auditions earlier this year, there are no longer any ‘open’ Big Brother auditions in person; instead you can apply online at BBauditions.com.

With the old style of auditions ditched, Big Brother UK producers now want you to upload a short, 90 second video of yourself to the website to convince them to put you in the house!

Just make sure to end your clip with the phrase “I would make a great housemate because…” and complete the sentence.

Some of this year’s most recent ex housemates have encouraged people to apply, with Pauline saying: “It’s a great laugh and it’s not as hard as it seems.”

Ash claimed: “It’s just the most fun you could possibly have, being in a house with loads of randoms strangers.”

And first out Tamara said: “You could win £100,000!”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/205265-big-brother-auditions-2015-apply-now-to-become-a-housemate.html#ixzz3L9SVEA2S
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook