Author Topic: Big Brother 16 UK  (Read 63668 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Big Brother 16 UK
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 02:42:25 PM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2014, 02:54:54 PM »
Exiquio always creating new topics for BBUK when they already exist <333

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
Big Brother 16 UK - PRIZE INCREASED TO £150k
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »
‏@bbuk
So much to play for! The BB prize fund is now £150k

https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/553700000497401856

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 06:48:38 PM »
Probably a season with duos and with two winners sharing the prize. Eww. I hope I'm just wrong kkk. I wanna audition !!! I so want to be the new Helen Woo Woo. kkkk.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 11:42:29 AM »
Yaaaaaaaay *-* :ali

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 12:45:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2015, 05:49:47 PM »
Shame, would much rather they bought Big Brother back.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 01:14:41 PM »
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb16/news/0321/channel-5-brings-big-brother-2015-forward-sixteenth-series-to-launch-in-may-schedule-change

This is interesting....they may start this season in May instead of June and then have a month between this and the summer celebrity season. I think this is a good idea, hopefully they try it.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »
Sounds sensible but I'd hold off Celeb BB until September rather than launching it mid-August.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »
Here says that Katie Hopkins will repalce Emma on BOTS... kkkkkkkkkkkk

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/pre-bb-katie-hopkins-to-replace-emma-as-bbbots-co-host/

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2015, 09:11:21 PM »
Here says that Katie Hopkins will repalce Emma on BOTS... kkkkkkkkkkkk

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/pre-bb-katie-hopkins-to-replace-emma-as-bbbots-co-host/

april's fools are irrevelant news, gab.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2015, 09:29:43 PM »
pfff, Exi told on Twitter and I thought that was for real kkkkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 05:09:45 AM »
I hate this day, I can't trust anyone today tbh not even my family lol

Offline Thomas

• Intruder
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2015, 06:06:31 AM »
Hello I am new on this forum. I have some new informations regarding the new season of Big Brother UK. To expand upon the rumour of an early May launch, many gossip and fan sites have speculated that the season could premiere during the first week of May and even possibly last 13/14 weeks (100 days) as it did in it's apparent “Golden Era” series'. Many fans have been extremely excited about this yet this has become much less probable.

Following the acquisition of C5 by Viacom, it would seem more likely that they wish to concentrate on the Celebrity seasons, especially after the exceptional hearings of the preceding series. In the tabloid “The Sun”, the summer celebrity series is said to be the main point of concentration for Endemol and C5 so it is now being predicted that the new civilian show will remain at ten weeks or even be shortened to solely 8 weeks (just 55 days) which would therefore make it the shortest regular edition of any Big Brother in the world, ever!  :-X

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2015, 06:27:12 AM »
Welcome Thomas!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »
Welcome! ;D

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2015, 04:50:38 PM »
Welcome. Finally a new member. Do you know us? Kkk

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2015, 05:42:02 AM »
Big Brother bosses have been asking potential housemates if they’ll ‘Open It’ on the telly.

After Steven Goode and Kimberley Kisselovich’s under the blanket antics last summer it seems that producers are after even more ‘sex obsessed’ contestants.

At least that’s according to wannabes who have tried out for the series this year, claiming that they were grilled about all aspects of their sex lives.

One hopeful, Leon Welsby, revealed: I was asked far more questions about [sex] than anything else.

“The producers wanted to know if I’d have sex in the house, how I’d rate myself between the sheets, if I’d ever had a threesome and how many times I’d been to an orgy.

“They asked if I was monogamous or whether I’d cheat, if I was bi-sexual or gay and how many sexual partners I’d had.”

Speaking to the Daily Star newspaper, he suggested: “It is quite obvious the types they are after.”

It was reported yesterday that Big Brother chiefs had ‘snubbed’ those who had auditioned for the show in favour of going after ‘characters’, inviting everything from p**n stars to YouTube vloggers to chat to producers.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/217850-big-brother-bosses-after-sex-obsessed-housemates-for-new-series.html#ixzz3XkqQCgr5

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2015, 05:44:26 AM »
ugh, why can't BB UK cast normal people for once in their life? I'm tired of freaks, models and people who auditioned for X Factor

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 04:42:59 PM »
BigBlagger - EXCLUSIVE: The house interior has a complete new layout. However, the garden remains the same shape as last year #bbuk

Big Blagger - @bb_reality there will be a new design, but the basic shape will be pretty much the same

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »
Big Blagger‏@bigblaggeruk
EXCLUSIVE: The Diary Room is now back downstairs #bbuk

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 04:02:06 PM »
Complete new layout = probably going back to the more familar layout of previous series with the living area in the middle and the rooms off that.

There isn't really much you can do with the house now that hasn't been done - when you look back it although BBUK changed the layout most seasons from BB3 onwards essentially they were all pretty much the same - just different shapes rooms and the odd room swapped.  

The house now is the least of the shows problems (actually the house is one thing C5 has on the whole done very well) but I think for a change in layout to have any impact you have to change the bedroom situation.   BB9 actually felt quite different by having two bedrooms back (the only series with two bedrooms since BB4, other than for the Celeb BB Basement twist) and that did cause somewhat of a natural divide between B-block and the "luxury bedroom" which dominated the season, even when the HoH twist was bought in which changed the sleeping arrangements weekly.    At the very least rather than going down that route again it might be an idea to introduce the Have Not twist to BBUK - at least do something which justifies changing the layout somewhat.

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2015, 07:34:50 AM »
thank god this never happened

Big Brother Australia winner Benjamin Norris has claimed that he was considered for Helen Wood’s place in this year’s ‘Power Trip’ series of Big Brother UK.

The 34-year-old told fan radio show BB Couch Potatoes that BBAU executive Alex Mavroidakis arranged for him to audition for BBUK.

However, Norris – who was voted winner of the ninth series of BBAU in 2012 – said he was eventually told he wouldn’t become a housemate as he didn’t fill the ‘villain’ role that Channel 5 bosses were specifically looking to cast.

“I went over to the UK to participate in the last season,” he revealed. “Alex sent my bio video over and they liked it, and when I flew over there I shot my bio video.

“Once I’d arrived in England and met these producers, the strongest problem that they had with me was that they were looking for a villain for their show, and I wasn’t a villain. I think I’d been humbled by the Big Brother experience in some way.”

“The person they went on to replace me with in the house was Helen, who went on to win. Maybe if I’d been nasty in my auditions in the UK I’d have won another season!”

The salon owner turned out to be the main antagonist of the series, going on to win despite being branded a ‘bully’ for her often aggressive behaviour. The result was controversial, prompting 469 complaints to Ofcom that were later rejected.

Norris added that he was kept on standby for a mid-series twist that failed to materialise.

“I was speaking to the producers about going in as a power play, maybe putting me in there as a winner of Big Brother to help manipulate or do something in a task,” he said. “But there was a few complications… it didn’t work out.”

BBUK hasn’t been involved in an international Big Brother crossover since 2010, when it teamed up with the German version for a World Cup-themed task.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/1028/big-brother-australia-winner-benjamin-norris-auditioned-helen-wood-place-on-bbuk-2014-power-trip#ixzz3YbvEVpTu

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2015, 05:45:33 PM »
first promo: