Author Topic: Big Brother 8 Albania  (Read 18404 times)

Offline 1122

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother 8 Albania
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 09:19:43 PM »
8th hausmate is ELEONORA,43 years old a geogr teacher

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 09:22:52 PM »
Looks like an mix of SS8 and BB11AU houses tbh 

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 09:25:21 PM »
They are doing the same twist from last season in Australia.

Zaida was the first contestant and had to choose between Edison or Tea. She chose Edison, and they are the "Lideret e Shtepise" (aka HoH, the Priya and Katie from Albania)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Then Tea had to choose between Genci or Sokol, and she chose Genci.
Spoiler for Hiden:

It was Sokol's turn, and his options were Marina or Xhensila, and he chose the beauty queen.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Marina's options were Alba and Eleonora, and she chose Elonora, making it the first same-sex pair.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Now it'll be Alba's turn
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 09:59:39 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2015, 11:22:47 PM »
Now it'll be Alba's turn
The two options for her were Diedon (26 y.o. from Mitrovica, Kosovo) and Fatjon (26 y.o. from Tirana). She chose Diedon
Spoiler for Hiden:

Fatjon had to choose between Fabian (31 y.o. living in Italy) and Kika (27 y.o. from Peć, Kosovo). He chose Fabian
Spoiler for Hiden:

The latests two pairs were decided by the public. They voted for Kika's pair between 3 options: Jonida (20 y.o. from Tirana), Kreshnik (46 y.o. from Vlorë) or Stilian (28 y.o. from Tirana). Jonida was the chosen:

69% Jonida
17% Stilian
14% Kreshnik

Spoiler for Hiden:

Then it was announced that Stilian and Kreshnik will also enter to the house as the last pair
Spoiler for Hiden:

They gave a dilema to Edison and Zaida similiar to the one from Australia, and it was announced that they will nomianted as a pair and be evicted as a pair. Not sure if they are going to do the same twist from Australia about the nominations too
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:36:27 PM by joako »

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2015, 12:18:59 AM »
The dilema is to take 50l each and to hace food all the time for a hausmates,500l each not to gave food for all hausm 3 days and 5000l not to have food all week.they can have just water and fruit juicea.they have to decide tomorow.

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2015, 01:42:05 AM »
EDISON HAS BEEN EJECTED.
AFTER HIS FIGHT WITH SOKOL HE TELLS BB THAT TO MAKE A CHOICE TO CHOSE HIM OR SOKOL TO EJECT FROM THE HAUSE,BB HAD NO CHOICES BUT TO EJECT HIM AND FOR SOKOL THERE WILL BE A DECISION ON LIVE SHOW

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »
After Edison was ejected, yesterday on the live show SOKOL was ejected too, because he was also involved in the fight.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/vendim-bb-largon-edhe-sokolin-nga.html

After this, Big Brother gave the chance to Zaida and Xhensila be now a pair since theirs were ejected. They accepted the offer, and now they're the HoH's.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/po-fati-zaides-dhe-xhensiles-bba8.html

However, they aren't the official HoH's of the week since there was already a vote on Facebook for which pair should be the next HoH. It was Zaida & Xhensila who annouced it, FATJON & FABIAN were the most voted, and therefore are the HoH's of the week.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/mbyllet-votimi-fatjoni-dhe-fabiani-jane.html

Jøsêttö

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 01:33:51 PM »
Andrécito !!!! <3 <3 (you know... like.. thank you man for always doing recaps of different seasons!)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 01:40:36 PM »
Andrécito !!!! <3 <3 (you know... like.. thank you man for always doing recaps of different seasons!)

You're welcome. :)

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 10:41:09 PM »
they are 2 new hausmates MARIA AND FISNIK

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 10:49:00 PM »
YESTARDAY HAS BEEN NOMINATION DAY
EVERY COUPLE HAS 5 POINTS FOR NOMINATION AND THEY CAN NOMINATE 2 COUPLES.

Zaida – Xhensila nom:
Eleonora – Marina me 4 p
Jonida – Diedon me 1 p

Eleonora – Marina nom:

Zaida – Xhensila me 3 p                                                                                                                                                                                         Tea – genci me 2 p

Stilian – Kreshnik nom:

Jonida – Diedon me 2 p                                                                                                                                                                              Zaida – Xhensila me 3 p

Alba – Kika nom:

Eleonora – Marina me 3 p
Tea – Genci me 2 p

Tea – Genci nominuan çiftet:

Eleonora – Marina me 3 pike
Zaida – Xhensila me 2 pike

Jonida – Diedon nom :
Alba – Kika me 3 p
Eleonora – Marina me 2 p

Fatjon – Fabian nom
Tea – Genci me 3 p
Zaida – Xhensila me 2 p

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 10:55:03 PM »
NOMINATED ARE 
STILIAN AND KRESHNIK(AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE THEY BREAK RULES)
ELEONARA AND MARINA 
XHENSILA AND ZAIDA
TEA AND GENC

MARIA AND FISNIK HAVE IMMUNITY BCS THEY ARE NEW HAUSM.

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 10:55:50 PM »
TELEVOTING HAVE BEEN OPENED AND THE VOTINF IS TO EVICT.
EVICTION WILL BE INDUVIDUAL

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2015, 01:16:59 PM »
To know the "perfect pair" of the week, it was done a dance competition. Semi-finals were held on Friday, and the in the Final Eleonora & Marina and Fisnik & Maria competed. Then, each pair voted for who was the best. ELEONORA & MARINA won, and are the perfect pair.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/cifti-perfekt-shpallet-eleonora-marina.html

Then, it was revealed that KRESHNIK is the first evicted of the season. Zaida & Xhensila were saved first, then Tea & Genci. Between Eleonora & Marina and Kreshnik & Stilian were the most voted. The host then asked STILIAN to leave the house, however he was sent to a "paralel room" which he'll stay until Big Brother removes him from there (of course the others don't know it). After this, Kreshnik left the house.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/eliminohet-kreshniku-stiliani-vazhdon.html

Then, it was revealed that the pair HoH would be the one most voted in the Facebook poll again. It was ELEONORA & MARINA, therefore they're the HoH's.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/eleonora-dhe-marina-jane-lideret-e-rinj.html

It seems this season has nominations in the middle of the week and not in the live show like previous seasons.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2015, 05:17:03 PM »
Does winning Heads of House give you immunity from eviction?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2015, 05:42:14 PM »
However, they aren't the official HoH's of the week since there was already a vote on Facebook for which pair should be the next HoH. It was Zaida & Xhensila who annouced it, FATJON & FABIAN were the most voted, and therefore are the HoH's of the week.
http://www.bigbrotheralbania8live.info/2015/03/mbyllet-votimi-fatjoni-dhe-fabiani-jane.html
(Image removed from quote.)

After it they had to choose the 2 strongest pairs in the house. They chose Alba & Diedon and Jonida & Kika, and then it was announced that they had to choose the strongest and the weakest member of each pair, making 2 new pairs. The strongest according to them were Alba & Kika and the weakest Diedon & Jonida (http://bigbrother.top-channel.tv/8/news.php?id=15390)

NOMINATED ARE
STILIAN AND KRESHNIK(AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE THEY BREAK RULES)
They were nominated because Kreshnik smoked when it was forbidden (http://bigbrother.top-channel.tv/8/news.php?id=15389)

they are 2 new hausmates MARIA AND FISNIK
They entered to the house last Sunday at noon (http://bigbrother.top-channel.tv/8/news.php?id=15407)

Information about them:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Maria, 33 y.o. from Vlorë. She psychology graduate but she has now opened a clothing atelier

Fisnik, 27 y.o. from Tirana.

Pictures from the Secret Room:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Does winning Heads of House give you immunity from eviction?
According to here: http://bigbrother.top-channel.tv/8/news.php?id=15461, only Fisnik and Maria were immune last week :-\
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 05:47:39 PM by joako »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2015, 06:18:30 PM »
Thank you so much Joako! ;D I didn't understood why the pairs switched, now makes sence.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2015, 09:32:16 PM »
Sounds like a direct lift then from BB Australia, including all of their flaws too.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »
DIEDON, JONIDA, ELEONORA, MARINA, XHENSILA and ZAIDA are up for eviction this week

ELEONORA & MARINA = Xhensila & Zaida (3) and Diedo & Jonida (2)
FISNIK & MARIA = Xhensila & Zaida (3) and Alba & Kika (2)
DIEDON & JONIDA = Genci & Tea (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
GENCI & TEA = Eleonora & Marina (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
FABIAN & FATJON = Diedon & Jonida (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
XHENSILA & ZAIDA = Eleonora & Marina (4) and Diedon & Jonida (1)
ALBA & KIKA = Diedon & Jonida (3) and Fisnik & Maria (2)

Xhensila & Zaida = 12
Diedon & Jonida = 9
Eleonora & Marina = 7

Alba & Kika = 2
Fisnik & Maria = 2
Genci & Tea = 3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 08:37:17 PM »
DIEDON, JONIDA, ELEONORA, MARINA, XHENSILA and ZAIDA are up for eviction this week

ELEONORA & MARINA = Xhensila & Zaida (3) and Diedo & Jonida (2)
FISNIK & MARIA = Xhensila & Zaida (3) and Alba & Kika (2)
DIEDON & JONIDA = Genci & Tea (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
GENCI & TEA = Eleonora & Marina (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
FABIAN & FATJON = Diedon & Jonida (3) and Xhensila & Zaida (2)
XHENSILA & ZAIDA = Eleonora & Marina (4) and Diedon & Jonida (1)
ALBA & KIKA = Diedon & Jonida (3) and Fisnik & Maria (2)

Xhensila & Zaida = 12
Diedon & Jonida = 9
Eleonora & Marina = 7

Alba & Kika = 2
Fisnik & Maria = 2
Genci & Tea = 3
So that proves HoH as nothing to do with the game really! Probably now each member of the pair that wasn't evicted will go to that Secret Area.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 08:53:40 PM »
So that proves HoH as nothing to do with the game really! Probably now each member of the pair that wasn't evicted will go to that Secret Area.
Well, last week Fabian and Fatjon had to change 2 pairs. This week I couldn't find anything about the consequences of Eleonora and Marina being HoH

And there are 2 beds in the Secret Room, so I guess this week someone else will move there. Don't know what will happen after it

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2015, 08:56:25 PM »
Well, last week Fabian and Fatjon had to change 2 pairs. This week I couldn't find anything about the consequences of Eleonora and Marina being HoH

And there are 2 beds in the Secret Room, so I guess this week someone else will move there. Don't know what will happen after it
tbh, it would work greater if they instead also put a bit of the Spanish twist, and let each pair decide who was gonna be nominated between them. But that's just opinions.
I'm not seeing more pairs changing tbh, but who knows. About the Secret Room, it would be a good twist if it continued more time than just 2 weeks.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »

tbh, it would work greater if they instead also put a bit of the Spanish twist, and let each pair decide who was gonna be nominated between them. But that's just opinions.
I'm not seeing more pairs changing tbh, but who knows. About the Secret Room, it would be a good twist if it continued more time than just 2 weeks.
I agree with you in different parts  :P

I think the Secret Room should last for the next 2-3 eviction, and then the 3 of them returning to the main house or maybe the public voting for who should return. More than 3 weeks, can be really hard and unfair for Stilian and the other houseamtes.

And after it, they can do the Spanish twist, with only one nominated, as only one will be evicted.

But TBH, I'm not a huge fan of housemates nominating as pairs :-\

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 09:08:30 PM »

I agree with you in different parts  :P

I think the Secret Room should last for the next 2-3 eviction, and then the 3 of them returning to the main house or maybe the public voting for who should return. More than 3 weeks, can be really hard and unfair for Stilian and the other houseamtes.

And after it, they can do the Spanish twist, with only one nominated, as only one will be evicted.

But TBH, I'm not a huge fan of housemates nominating as pairs :-\

Yes, I think a public vote would be perfect. However, I found a bit unfair since the vote was to evict individually so the pair had no fault of its pair being evicted. And I hope the Spanish twist happens (but I'm not seeing it tbh).
And about the nominating in pairs, I also find a bit unfair because they might want to nominate different housemates, but as they're a pair they're stucked to work together and someone who likes individualism would probably be unhappy (Cézar Lima nominating in pair would be so kkk).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 07:46:28 AM »
There was some drama between Alba and Kika, about who's the boss of the kitchen kkkk (somehow, I turned it my way :P), Alba decided to go to the bathroom to relax and complain about Kika to Eleonora, which drives Kika crazy so decides to go in the bathroom too. Diedon separets them before it goes wild. After that, Alba returns to prepare the soup. Apparently Alba was very tensed because earlier there was a joke or something.