They continue with the auditions...
I hope that they will make a great casting like in Season 2!
season 2 was my fav too! and 5 just for Tahuonia
Season 2 had the most colorful casting. It`s a legend season to me and for many israelis too. So many different characters, like a bouquet of flowers from opposite seasons.Futna
- the muslamic woman who could keeps everybody in her big heart.Goel
- the gay who was always rejected in his life but found a way to himself.Alin
- the girl which everybody thought that she is with mind of 3 years old but she showed how fast she could grow.Bentzi
- this brave man with Tourette syndrome, who wasn't ashamed to show "Hey, i am here. There are people like me and we are like you".Stav
- this trans sexual girl with a dramatic fait on her way to be what she wants to be.Yosef
- this colorful person who supposed to be a spiritual teacher but he surprised me with the rejection to accept Stav just because she made trans gender operation.Erez
- the man who was born deaf but he learn how to speak alone and he learns everyday to accept himself.
Also this season was a bouquet of emotions - the love/hate relationship between Saar and Ayala. The attraction between Saar and Tomer. Edna who was diagnosed with brain tumor in the house. And the wonderful winner Eliraz who was wonderful friend and fighter for the truth of everyone! And so many others emotions...
So powerful season! Probably such a casting will happens again after 30 years!
I love Tahunia too!