Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 42325 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Secret Story 9 France
« on: September 26, 2014, 07:07:58 PM »
While Secret Story 8 not sure TF1 decided to launch a Secret Story 9 in 2015 For now ends tonight, no official announcement has been made ​​regarding a new season and it will probably be the end of the fall for the answer. It must be said that the season 8 had almost did not see the day, after hearings in steady decline. And when Benjamin Castaldi announced that this would be his last edition, we said right away that it felt really late for Secret Story.

Yes but since the issue straightened the bar. This summer, the hearings were fair and Secret Story 9 advanced doucemenPour succeed him, he sees also well Dechavanne Christophe: "It would be a great idea, it would make it very well and put yet more madness that I don ''ve made​​. "Or Christophe Beaugrand, "It's crazy enough to do it and it's been a while waiting for me to leave to take my place."

To succeed him, he sees also well Dechavanne Christophe: "It would be a great idea, it would make it very well and put yet more madness than I have set." Or Christophe Beaugrand, "It's crazy enough to do it and it's been a while waiting for me to leave to take my place."

Anyway, for now, no need to get excited: the cast of Secret Story 9 is not open yet (obviously). But feel free to watch the inscriptions on the dedicated website of TF1. If this season is controlled, the cast will begin at the end of the year or early 2015.

http://reviewer.lavoixdunord.fr/fr/tv/actualites/99327/secret-story-9-y-aura-t-il-une-nouvelle-saison-en-2015-quelle-date-pour-le-casting/

The cast:

Ali (24, Limoges)

Alia (25, Paris)

Arthur (21, Puy-en-Velay)

Claudia (33, Miaim (US)) [Kevin's girlfriend]

Coralie (19, Bruxelles (Belgium))

Emilie (25, Marseille) [Loïc's twin]

Jonathan (26, Marseille)

Karisma (21, Loudéac)

Kevin (30, Miami (US)) [Claudia's boyfriend]

Loïc (25, Marseille) [Emilie's twin]

Manon (21, Grâce-Hollogne (Belgium))

Mélanie (24, Saint-Cloud)

Nicolas (33, Sainte-Geneviève-des-Bois)

Rémi (25, Marseille)

Tony (26, Vincennes) - EVICTED 2

Vanessa "Lisa" (28, Paris) [Contestant in SS3] - EVICTED 1
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:07:37 AM by joako »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 07:20:23 PM »
While Secret Story 8 not sure TF1 decided to launch a Secret Story 9 in 2015 For now ends tonight, no official announcement has been made ​​regarding a new season and it will probably be the end of the fall for the answer. It must be said that the season 8 had almost did not see the day, after hearings in steady decline. And when Benjamin Castaldi announced that this would be his last edition, we said right away that it felt really late for Secret Story.

Yes but since the issue straightened the bar. This summer, the hearings were fair and Secret Story 9 advanced doucemenPour succeed him, he sees also well Dechavanne Christophe: "It would be a great idea, it would make it very well and put yet more madness that I don ''ve made​​. "Or Christophe Beaugrand, "It's crazy enough to do it and it's been a while waiting for me to leave to take my place."

To succeed him, he sees also well Dechavanne Christophe: "It would be a great idea, it would make it very well and put yet more madness than I have set." Or Christophe Beaugrand, "It's crazy enough to do it and it's been a while waiting for me to leave to take my place."

Anyway, for now, no need to get excited: the cast of Secret Story 9 is not open yet (obviously). But feel free to watch the inscriptions on the dedicated website of TF1. If this season is controlled, the cast will begin at the end of the year or early 2015.

http://reviewer.lavoixdunord.fr/fr/tv/actualites/99327/secret-story-9-y-aura-t-il-une-nouvelle-saison-en-2015-quelle-date-pour-le-casting/

What kind of source is that Gab ?!

You might as well have said "Because Jaki said so" and it'd have been more credible  ::)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »

You might as well have said "Because Jaki said so" and it'd have been more credible  ::)
Better than this one...

http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1963.msg73984#msg73984

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 07:40:46 PM »

Better than this one...

http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1963.msg73984#msg73984

But the castings were open tho

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 11:58:57 AM »
there is a little hope !!
I dream of a season all stars in addition to the normal season. :P
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 07:35:37 AM »
Look what i found on twitter : the casting would be open !!!  ???
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't know if it's a Fake but last season (ss8) I had already seen this twitter account for the ss8 casting.
But there is nothing on the TF1's sites and  Endemol france site.
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 07:50:38 AM »
it's obviously fake

endemol is the number 1 production company in the world. They don't use gmail lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 08:11:11 AM »
I so want to see another secret story season that I believe everithing I see lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 11:47:57 AM »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »
kkkk

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 08:40:36 AM »
Seen on twitter :
Spoiler for Hiden:

it's weird. It's also a fake or ... Maybe endemol begins the casting before that TF1 confirms a new season.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 11:00:28 AM »
@Gmail.com ? It's possible but well. I think someone wasn't busy for New Year's Eve so it decided to create a fake. I mean why Endemol would open it today ? The day most of the people are just exhausted.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »
@Gmail.com ? It's possible but well. I think someone wasn't busy for New Year's Eve so it decided to create a fake. I mean why Endemol would open it today ? The day most of the people are just exhausted.

seriously though... People are crazy enough to create the whole thing, but they won't even be accurate with the mail adress... I guess they're waiting to get some clueless people participation (with probably their adress, phone number...) which is so shitty.

Endemol France uses his own email system and SS even has its own, it's a fact. Lets stop believing and paying attention to anything that includes an email adress different that that.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2015, 12:17:24 PM »
okey  :-[  :-[ sorry  :-\ :-\ :'(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
okey  :-[  :-[ sorry  :-\ :-\ :'(

wasn't against you bb! I'm just saying, those people do it to get clueless people to send them their casting and use it so I don't think we should pay attention to them :)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 12:45:37 PM »
please Jaki stop making people feeling bad in the first day of 2015

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 12:47:51 PM »
don't worry i feel good  ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 12:52:32 PM »
i was truly worried tbh

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »
please Jaki stop making people feeling bad in the first day of 2015

i don't understand what is happening i think i'm turning into a bitch

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »
do you have THE CURSE today?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 01:16:45 PM »
do you have THE CURSE today?

no, i don't even have it lol

next week (MARK YOUR CALENDARS)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »
Nicolas Copperman, Endemol France's president, said there will most likely be a SS9 except it probably won't be on TF1 who doesn't want it.

So it'll most likely be back on a smaller channel, I guess.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/-secret-story-reviendra-selon-endemol-mais-pas-forcement-sur-tf1/461211

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 10:35:12 AM »
This may be the beginning of a new era for SS. If the show returns in another channel it will change everything.
Personally, I really can't imagine secret in another channel, i don't know why.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 10:36:34 AM »
This may be the beginning of a new era for SS. If the show returns in another channel it will change everything.
Probably as it moves to a smaller channel will have less manipulation? I remember that there were too much twists and production involvement.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 10:39:02 AM »
Probably as it moves to a smaller channel will have less manipulation? I remember that there were too much twists and production involvement.
Nahhh, in a smaller channel has MUCH more chances of manipulation...