Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 44700 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2015, 11:39:58 AM »
According to C.BEAUGRAND Secret Story 9 will be one of the most amazing season.
http://www.metronews.fr/culture/christophe-beaugrand-la-saison-9-de-secret-story-sera-l-une-des-plus-etonnantes/modn!aFhvuuzWQo46M/

;) Wait and see

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2015, 10:52:47 AM »
the casting is officialy open !
http://www.tf1.fr/secret-story/casting/
Secret Story: Le Casting Secret Story 9 est ouvert !
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:24:28 PM by LoLo »

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2015, 07:51:47 PM »
I don't know if someone here saw it but endemol has open a official youtube channel for secret story where you can find the live show from every season. I saw it since 2 or 3 weeks but i was thinking that he was a fan made.

Maybe ss9 will have a great place on internet.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxTUmwgeN79DPG-UIWcM8Cw
(it's a mobile link i will post the normal one later)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2015, 02:17:58 AM »
Omg it's a real treasure.  Are we sure it's really the official channel ? !! Omggg <3
Season 3. Awww:::: Season 5 with Mariee aww:

Omgg I see there are some live shows of season 1, and in preview :   probably trashing tatiana one by one <3 kkkkk.

Thank you LoLo <3  Just plzzz, make me sure it's the official channel so it's still here in 30 years kkk. :P

There is not the logo of TF1 ;D :P

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2015, 03:00:44 AM »
Emile use UmmyVideoDownload and start downloading all the seasons from Youtube in case it's not the official channel kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2015, 03:54:56 AM »
Emile use UmmyVideoDownload and start downloading all the seasons from Youtube in case it's not the official channel kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Lol thank you for the advice i think that's what I will do, i just hope my laptop will handle it good.

But i think it's the official channel because when it's time for the commerical breaks, we aren't cut and we can see live feeds moments and the studio kkkkkk until the commerical break ends x)))  if only it had sounds, but its witout sound kkk.

:Ang

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2015, 04:36:03 AM »
I'm not sure that its a official channel. But in an other forum they say that it official.
And in the channel section there is an other one "secret story Musique officielles" and therre is credit of endemol.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2015, 05:24:22 AM »
It doesn't look like an official channel tbh

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »
Great find - hope they stick around a bit. 

Any recommendations for specific episodes to watch?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2015, 06:48:00 PM »
I'm guessing that...

Daily Shows on NT1 = cheap intro?

kkkkkkk

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2015, 07:27:34 PM »
i don't think so. They said that it will not be a cheap season but between what they say and what they do in endemol ...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2015, 07:42:21 PM »
Great find - hope they stick around a bit. 

Any recommendations for specific episodes to watch?
I think season 3 is good. It's with season 2, really fun to watch. Videos clips are great.
Season 6 is great in terms of recaps-videos, and there are some live fights sometimes. :P

Season 5 is good. I think you should watch live shows of season 7 first. If you never followed the highlights shows, it's great to watch them although it's one of the worst seasons in terms of HLs & storylines kkk. (it's more a BB cast than a SS cast, so... can be good to watch the live shows, that include recaps/ live moments/ evictions).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2015, 07:47:26 PM »
i don't think so. They said that it will not be a cheap season but between what they say and what they do in endemol ...
Lmao yeah. I saw it'll be one of the most surprising season. I wonder why. How can it be one of the most surprising after 8 seasons ? Won't be the return of live feed, won't be two houses, won't be an all stars season..., wth ?

I saw that maybe SS will be more present in our Television. Maybe they'll add an extra show like in BBUK & SSPT ?

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »
Lmao yeah. I saw it'll be one of the most surprising season. I wonder why. How can it be one of the most surprising after 8 seasons ? Won't be the return of live feed, won't be two houses, won't be an all stars season..., wth ?

I saw that maybe SS will be more present in our Television. Maybe they'll add an extra show like in BBUK & SSPT ?

Yes maybe the fact that ss will be on NT1 there will be more show for ss. (like a summary of the day the second part of every night, or a summary of the week before the live show, or maybe connexions with the house during the day just for a few minutes)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2015, 02:28:46 AM »
SSPT is the masterpiece of shows lol.
First is Diário da Tarde around 7PM, where basically Teresa talks with the housemates and see some happenings. Also at the end they do something like "don't miss tonight's diary" so people won't forget and they do a preview of it.
Then it's Diário da Noite, with no host and with images of all day (the only one I watched lol).
Then the Extra, which basically passes the same images of the shows before, but they go to the streets, like "who do you want to be evicted?" or "was it fair the eviction of ...?". Plus there're commentators on Fridays who talk about the whole week.
And finally Fim-de-Semana, which airs on Saturdays and is a recap of the whole week.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2015, 07:50:07 AM »
LOL Laly vs Tatiana <3 @ 11 min 05 <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-GLMUxdL6g&index=6&list=PL45rM43czDfsNOCHdGKt7fCOapgwBMf-j

@ André : Lmao it's ridiculous :O to put two different shows with exactly same videos. :O

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2015, 12:24:09 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
Quote from: Brekkie on Yesterday at 06:04:23 PMGreat find - hope they stick around a bit. 

Any recommendations for specific episodes to watch?I think season 3 is good. It's with season 2, really fun to watch. Videos clips are great.
Season 6 is great in terms of recaps-videos, and there are some live fights sometimes.

Season 5 is good. I think you should watch live shows of season 7 first. If you never followed the highlights shows, it's great to watch them although it's one of the worst seasons in terms of HLs & storylines kkk. (it's more a BB cast than a SS cast, so... can be good to watch the live shows, that include recaps/ live moments/ evictions).

Thanks.  I pretty much followed the first 4-5 seasons online before they started geo-blocking the web videos.  Found it wasn't worth the effort of side stepping that in later seasons.

Looking back at season 1 and now knowing how long they stuck with the studio which debuted in season 2 for it's a shame the first studio didn't last a little bit longer as it was pretty good in it's own right.   Would work very well for BB Aus.

As for the live shows themselves can anyone think of particular twists that might have played out in them which are worth looking at.   I've no interest in watching them all but would definately take a look at any where something of note happened.

P.S.  Thinking these might actually be semi-official as the premiere of season 1 contains lengthy shots of the studio where presumably an ad break played out.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 03:40:45 PM by Brekkie »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2015, 01:45:34 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
Quote from: Brekkie on Yesterday at 06:04:23 PMGreat find - hope they stick around a bit. 

Any recommendations for specific episodes to watch?I think season 3 is good. It's with season 2, really fun to watch. Videos clips are great.
Season 6 is great in terms of recaps-videos, and there are some live fights sometimes.

Thanks.  I pretty much followed the first 4-5 seasons online before they started geo-blocking the web videos.  Found it wasn't worth the effort of side stepping that in later seasons.

Looking back at season 1 and now knowing how long they stuck with the studio which debuted in season 2 for it's a shame the first studio didn't last a little bit longer as it was pretty good in it's own right.   Would work very well for BB Aus.

As for the live shows themselves can anyone think of particular twists that might have played out in them which are worth looking at.   I've no interest in watching them all but would fefinately take a look at any where something of note happened.

P.S.  Thinking these might actually be semi-official as the premiere of season 1 contains lengthy shots of the studio where presumably an ad break played out.

Nothing huge game wise ever happen during the live shows. They introduce the twist and then make them play out during the daily show. However if you're interested in the most iconic events happening in the liveshows, i could help you out :)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2015, 03:43:26 PM »
OK, I couldn't recall anything of particular note occuring too.  As there is nothing major which seems to spring to mind I doubt there is any worth watching specifically to see big twists play out - lets see if the daily shows find there was on to that channel too which might be more useful.

Have taken a look today at the premiere, first eviction and final of season one - can't understand a word but still find it all quite watchable.  They seem to be very slickly produced shows.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2015, 01:30:51 PM »
Out of nowhere, SS9's host followed me <3 :D #wtfdoe

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2015, 01:47:03 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2015, 02:07:58 PM »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2015, 03:57:06 PM »
Leila Ben Khalifa, winner of Secret Story 8 is strongly rumoured to be the host of the pre-show of the highlights shows of this season.

I wonder what kind of contestants we're gonna have now that it's on NT1, and that Angela Lorente is out. But no hopes tho, we know the melody.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »
Are there any sites that provide subtitles. I have a basic French vocab but its VERY rusty. I might try and follow this :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »
Are there any sites that provide subtitles. I have a basic French vocab but its VERY rusty. I might try and follow this :)
There are not, unfortunately :( :(