Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 41532 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2015, 07:32:59 AM »
According to Puremedias finaly the tf1 group signed the 9th season of secret story.
The highliths show will be on NT1 and the live show on TF1.
Apparently SS9 will be launched in august or september. :ali :ali
Pffff it's soooo bad to follow a reality show in begin of september and to invest in it, but maybe will make more ratings in NT1 after the summer :-)
Thanks for the info :)

I felt it could be on September or even on November/December so they do all the christmas thing kkkk. It would be perfect if it starts in beginning of August imo, instead of end of Aug./begining of Sept.

They better make big efforts on the casting !!!!! <3

LOL I'm waiting now for Gabby's post aww: :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2015, 07:49:28 AM »
They definetly have to start it before September otherwise i don't think people will have enough time to invest in the show which would mean ratings failure.

I also think the two different channels could work but if they think the "Secret Story" brand alone will be enough to drag people to NT1 they got another thing coming lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:22 AM »
Finally SS is back to TF1 lol. I always think they first don't want to produce more the show and then they go for it kkk.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2015, 08:14:51 AM »
Why do you waiting my post Salope? Kkkkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2015, 08:32:09 AM »
Why do you waiting my post Salope? Kkkkkk
Because I appreciate so much  your opinion about secret story france Cadela! Kkkkkk

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2015, 11:36:12 AM »
I don't Know if its good for secret story france. But i think it will be interesting to see how the show look like in autumn and winter .
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2015, 06:48:12 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
They definetly have to start it before September otherwise i don't think people will have enough time to invest in the show which would mean ratings failure.
The classic (and most successful) timeline for a BB season has been from fall (September) to the end of the year (usually ending on 12/30 or 31st) - don't know why it shouldn't work for France either. 

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2015, 07:05:08 PM »
The classic (and most successful) timeline for a BB season has been from fall (September) to the end of the year (usually ending on 12/30 or 31st) - don't know why it shouldn't work for France either.

Every Big Brother type shows in France have been launched either late spring or during the summer. Most of our reality shows avoid this period due to competition but still start either during spring holidays or winter holidays.

It is a well documented fact that most shows aimed at teenagers suffer a decrease of ratings during september/october as it is the start of the new school year. Launching a show like Secret Story during this period would mean potentially losing a big part of the main target of the show.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 06:48:12 PMQuote from: JackieThey definetly have to start it before September otherwise i don't think people will have enough time to invest in the show which would mean ratings failure.The classic (and most successful) timeline for a BB season has been from fall (September) to the end of the year (usually ending on 12/30 or 31st) - don't know why it shouldn't work for France either.
Every Big Brother type shows in France have been launched either late spring or during the summer. Most of our reality shows avoid this period due to competition but still start either during spring holidays or winter holidays.

It is a well documented fact that most shows aimed at teenagers suffer a decrease of ratings during september/october as it is the start of the new school year. Launching a show like Secret Story during this period would mean potentially losing a big part of the main target of the show.
why? If only starting a new term (=more organized daily shedule than during holidays) it fits better to a format like BB/SS.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2015, 03:46:10 PM »
LOL.  Benjamin Castaldi, could be ok, to host the season 9 of Secret Story ::)
(it's a good news if so, tho)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2015, 06:06:57 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 06:48:12 PMQuote from: JackieThey definetly have to start it before September otherwise i don't think people will have enough time to invest in the show which would mean ratings failure.The classic (and most successful) timeline for a BB season has been from fall (September) to the end of the year (usually ending on 12/30 or 31st) - don't know why it shouldn't work for France either.

why? If only starting a new term (=more organized daily shedule than during holidays) it fits better to a format like BB/SS.

of course you would say that, you're german lol

in france we usually get overwhelmed and stressed out when we start a new term. Also, school time is way more flexible than most countries, can go up to much later. Overall, I'm not sure exactly why but it just happens that ratings are down during this period for after school programs. The highest is from march to september.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »
http://www.nt1.tv/news/secret-story-la-saison-9-de-la-telerealite-sera-diffusee-sur-nt1-8585238-846.html
NT1 confirms half-word that secret story will be on his channel for the highlights shows in 2015  probably for the end of the summer. But even they do not know them who will be the host.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2015, 06:49:17 AM »
It's now confirmed, Christophe Beaugrand is the new host of Secret Story.
Highlights shows from Monday to Friday(normally) on NT1.
Live shows on Fridays on TF1. (But I won't be surprised if Live shows are on Saturdays 23h00).

It'll start by the mid / end of August.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »
Yes and according to morandini site secret story 9 could last a minimum of 3 month

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »
Yes and according to morandini site secret story 9 could last a minimum of 3 month
Wtf ? :O
I hope it'll be two months :)

Thanks for the news.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2015, 09:44:46 AM »
I think the ideal would be 12 weeks for secret

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2015, 03:23:48 PM »
It's the show that just won't quite die isn't it.   I hope a new host means a new set - always thought the Secret Story set was leagues ahead of most Big Brother sets but after 8 years it's long overdue a change.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2015, 03:57:17 PM »
It's the show that just won't quite die isn't it.   I hope a new host means a new set - always thought the Secret Story set was leagues ahead of most Big Brother sets but after 8 years it's long overdue a change.
+1

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2015, 04:37:13 PM »
It's the show that just won't quite die isn't it.   I hope a new host means a new set - always thought the Secret Story set was leagues ahead of most Big Brother sets but after 8 years it's long overdue a change.
When we see closer, the set is pretty modern (imo). When most of the sets in 2008 would look cheap now in 2015, Secret Story's one still doesn't look cheap or outdated. Thanks to the colors too <3

But yeah, I would love to see a changing of decoration and set, it needs NEW! NEW! NEW! :)
By the way Brekkie, what do you mean by "die" ? Last season (seaosn 8) maybe died in ratings, and apparently it was almost at the same level as season 7, but it was way better than season 6 and 7 in terms of quality, contestants and ... twists jiji. :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
SS set >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

kkkkkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2015, 08:00:35 AM »
Now  it is like  really official.  Applications start on 15 april.

http://www.tf1.fr/secret-story/news/les-premieres-infos-officielles-de-la-saison-9-ouverture-du-casting-8592634.html

LOL I don't understand how #SecretStory9 can be in TT.
First : cuz it's just an announce, second cuz it would've normally been #SS9, so idk wtf is going on. :P

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »
It was pretty much heading for the axe before the last season and I didn't think it had done any better.    Sadly though now with BIg Brother around the world mediocre both in terms of quality and ratings seems to be acceptable.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2015, 12:14:38 PM »
It was pretty much heading for the axe before the last season and I didn't think it had done any better.    Sadly though now with BIg Brother around the world mediocre both in terms of quality and ratings seems to be acceptable.

ratings really aren't that bad. Sure 2 million people isn't that much, but considering the time it's aired and it still manages to get over 50% of the 15-35yo and 35% of the women over 50 i think it's far from mediocre.
not arguing with your statement about the quality though. It clearly is a poor excuse for a proper SS format and one can only hope it gets better.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2015, 05:30:46 AM »
It's  been  confirmed the live feeds won't return and to be clear, no matter which channel airs Secret Story, it will never return.  Endemol won't even let it so they can win money with daily  stupid videos -_-

Ads killed reality shows !!