Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Greece  (Read 54165 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 5 Greece
« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »
yes their new installed franchise of Idol is also very similiar to DSDS with the excact same studio and a crowd that is behaving like animals.

also I hate to see how the two immigrants were outsiders and wonder why Giannis had fights with both of them? because they are foreigners? or woman? or what? the more I read about this apparent "sunnyboy" I dislike him  :-*

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
yes their new installed franchise of Idol is also very similiar to DSDS with the excact same studio and a crowd that is behaving like animals.

also I hate to see how the two immigrants were outsiders and wonder why Giannis had fights with both of them? because they are foreigners? or woman? or what? the more I read about this apparent "sunnyboy" I dislike him  :-*

I disagree actually. The Greek audience is hardly expressing negative feelings if that's what you meant by the word "animals". Surely it might come across as a bit chaotic or cheerful but i blame the mediterannean culture :-) Just check the UK editions where the respective audience is constantly booing at those it does not like. That's hardly the case in Greece.
As for the outsiders, i am not really sure what exactly you mean, considering one of the two are actually in the final 4.
Giannis is a boy from a village, he has no studies at all and lacks social culture, hence the fights. And basically, despite the fact i dislike him i have to give him that none of his fights with either Nara or Evelina had to do with them being immigrants.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 07:26:11 PM by prison_break »

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #202 on: January 25, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »
Big Brother Final, the TV Spot under the slogan "Which suitcase will close last?"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RjNDWtM0hI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RjNDWtM0hI</a>

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2011, 09:40:36 PM »
Hehe, Alpha belongs to Germans (RTL) for a couple of years now, hence the return of BB. :-)

Really??  I was spot on! ;D  I think the Italian BB can be worse... maybe RTL owns them too.

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2011, 10:02:26 PM »
also I hate to see how the two immigrants were outsiders and wonder why Giannis had fights with both of them? because they are foreigners? or woman? or what? the more I read about this apparent "sunnyboy" I dislike him  :-*

I used the word "outsiders" for Evelina and Nara because they are immigrants and that's how immigrants feel in general. They also said they feel as outsiders in their own countries because even the local people in their towns in Poland or Brazil think of them as foreigners. It's a common situation with immigrants. Nothing the housemates did was in any way negative due to where they were from.

The argument with Giannis and Evelina was due to a stupid misunderstanding. There were worried they are losing the weekly task and Giannis said some random comment and Evelina looked at him funny and he thought she was making fun of him.

The argument with Nara was more serious. Several of them were lounging in the bedroom, and Giannis said he could imagine Nara with a bald head... and if she wore shorts and had a soccer ball she would look like a famous soccer player in Greece. They were all laughing and Nara told him to stop because she didn't find it funny but he didn't hear her.

Then Nara starts the joking around, saying she could imagine Giannis with a g-string and a mini skirt so he could look like a woman... and Giannis goes off big time because he considered it a major insult, which it is for many men with a similar background in Greece. Giorgos was laughing and didn't take it so seriously, but the others explained to Nara how over the limit her joke was.

She apologized later to Gianni and they patched things up, but Giannis nominated Nara because of this, and Evelina probably believed that she also got nominated partially because of this blow up.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2011, 01:41:08 PM »
Hehe, Alpha belongs to Germans (RTL) for a couple of years now, hence the return of BB. :-)

Really??  I was spot on! ;D  I think the Italian BB can be worse... maybe RTL owns them too.
The owner of the Italian BB network is the one and only SILVIO BERLUSCONNI, owns both Canale 5 in Italy and Telecinco in Spain (meaning he also owns the network where GH airs).
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »
Week 9 - Saturday Night

Evelina leaves the house!

Evelina and Nara, the two nominated house mates for the week, were very close since day 1. In the diary room and in a letter she wrote to the house mates later, she's saying she couldn't deal with who would have to go on the next eviction, her or Nara, so she left so Nara can have a chance in the game.

She left while the others started watching a movie. Later on the house mates started wondering where she was... They were informed about her going during the live show and eviction on the next day, Sunday.

[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3]
[attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6]
[attachment=7][attachment=8][attachment=9]

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »

The conclusion of the task for Week 9 -- making a raft that can hold up a Jeep.

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »
Week 10 - Weekly Task

First they stepped on grapes for a few hours to make wine and fill a barrel with as much as they could. Then they had to do the usual task of keeping a hole closed with their finger and they could lose only up to 10% of the total volume.

Giannis also got a secret mission to sabotage the task and do all he can to spill as much as possible so they spill more than 10% of the wine they started with. I don't remember quantities now but he'd have to spill a lot of gallons. Also, every time BB would tell a house mate that they had to fix their mic, Giannis should get it as a signal to go and take a turn at the barrel and spill wine.

Giannis' devious attempts to get the housemates away from the barrel so he can spill it are very funny. ;D He also came up with a bogus reason to keep pouring water over their finger so it doesn't get hurt by touching the wine for a long time. So there's a big pool of water under the barrel that hides the smell of the spilled wine a bit. He can't turn on the barrel spigot unless BB tells him to do that, probably if he fails to do this by the time of the live show.

Elias is freaking out because he sees all the spilled wine and he has seen Giannis being careless when changing fingers, etc., and he's insisting that Giannis is not left alone at the barrel. Giannis is always asking Elias to get him water, food, clothes, to make him sandwiches in a special way that takes time, etc, and he's always too reluctant to leave Giannis alone but he always goes to get him the things he's asking for :)

This week the Leader of the house is Antonis. Elias was pleading with him to go check up on Giannis because Giannis is careless with the barrel :)

[attachment=7][attachment=8][attachment=9]

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
Week 10  - Eviction, Nomination, Return of a housemate

The next house mate to be evicted is Nara.

It's another emotional eviction for everyone. Giorgos is in tears, telling her he voted for her twice and he's so sorry she would not get her chance to win the show and bring her family to Greece with her.

Since Evelina walked out, BB said he would pick one of the last two evicted house mates to go back in. The chosen house mate is Alexis. He's been out for more than two weeks and he has seen everything about the house, comments, etc. But there's a love story brewing with Alexis and Stella, so it was obvious he was going back in.

The next nominated are Elias and Christina. Antonis, as the week's Leader, refused to give immunity to a nominated house mate, like Giannis did the week before, and he was nominated automatically too.

[attachment=7]

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2011, 01:49:08 PM »
The final has started almost 45 minutes ago. The housemates are entering the house for the last time. No voting details so far but it seems Foukakis is what most of the old housemates prefer so far.

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
Week 10  - Eviction, Nomination, Return of a housemate

The next house mate to be evicted is Nara.

It's another emotional eviction for everyone. Giorgos is in tears, telling her he voted for her twice and he's so sorry she would not get her chance to win the show and bring her family to Greece with her.

Since Evelina walked out, BB said he would pick one of the last two evicted house mates to go back in. The chosen house mate is Alexis. He's been out for more than two weeks and he has seen everything about the house, comments, etc. But there's a love story brewing with Alexis and Stella, so it was obvious he was going back in.

The next nominated are Elias and Christina. Antonis, as the week's Leader, refused to give immunity to a nominated house mate, like Giannis did the week before, and he was nominated automatically too.

You are at the point where the game has started to be more interesting :-)

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2011, 02:13:56 PM »
You are at the point where the game has started to be more interesting :-)

Yes it looks like it. Week 10 was great. The task with the wine barrel was very funny and everyone was having a good time. :)

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
Giannis Foukakis has won the 170.000 euros.
Antonis, who is the runner up, won the car.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llYDLYSvntI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llYDLYSvntI</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llYDLYSvntI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llYDLYSvntI</a>

They have taken this process to say who are the two finalists to leave the house from GH11 when it was anounced Pilarita was 3rd.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline prison_break

• Immunity
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2011, 08:06:38 AM »
Televoting Results for the Final / Ratings

1st Voting:                           

Giannis 84,77%
Antonis 11,18%
Elias 2,81%
Evelina 1,24%

2nd Voting:

Giannis 84,01%
Antonis 13,09%
Elias 2,90%

3d Voting:

Giannis 83,79%
Antonis 16,21%

RATINGS:
General Audience 38,1%
15-44 Audience: 42,7%

General audience's ratings peaked at 55,3% during the announcement

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
:( no girl being in the top 3 this time (once more).
Greece really needs to do a twist as it was done on BB Belgium 2!

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2011, 09:15:15 PM »
Week 11 - Weekly Task

They're driving two cars and a tricycle around the house, trying to follow all the traffic laws, signs, lights, etc.  On Saturday they made two teams and raced thru an obstacle course to add more money to the final prize.

On the following Monday of week 12 BB told them the limit for traffic violations was 20, and that after their 35 errors BB stopped counting... They lost the task. :)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:36:26 PM by Nax »

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2011, 09:20:33 PM »
Week 11 - Saturday Yoga exercises

On Saturday before the race, there was a female yoga instructor that went in and showed them a few "kama sutra" positions for couples.  That was a bit funny... Elias was ecstatic with a couple of positions he did with the instructor. ;D

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2011, 09:33:49 PM »
Week 11 - Eviction and two more to return to the house!

Next to go: Christina.  Two more are coming back!  The house mates voted for their preference, two votes each, one man and one woman. The woman with the most votes was Evelina. There was a tie for the man and Elias, the Leader, chose Michalis to come back, who was his own choice too.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2011, 12:55:40 AM »
Really surprised by Evelina's percentage. I thought it would be a bit higher than that.  :-\

Shame she only got fourth place as well. I would have voted a few times for her to win.

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »
:( no girl being in the top 3 this time (once more).
Greece really needs to do a twist as it was done on BB Belgium 2!

What happened on BB Belgium 2?

Anyway, you may enjoy this... During the live show on Week 11 the house mates vote for Stella for house Leader. Roula, the presenter, says that finally, there's a woman Leader because there's been only men up to now. Pavlos, the co-presenter asks her if she thinks Stella will do better than the men. Roula responds with: "Oh, I don't know, don't ask me such a question, I love men... keep feminist things away from me... "  :)
[attachment=1]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:37:16 PM by Nax »

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2011, 06:36:32 PM »
Week 11 - New Car!

Seven house mates in the house - before the return of the two evicted - and BB told them they had a minute to get into the back seat of car that was in the arena.

Later Roula announced that viewers would vote who will win the car. The voting will probably end at the end of Week 12, on December 26, since there's no eviction for week 12, no nominations either, as a Christmas gift from BB to the house mates.

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2011, 08:28:52 PM »
Week 12 - Storm is coming

Everyone has been so happy the past several days and a major conflict is brewing ...

Giorgos seems restless and is picking fights with Stella, the week's Leader, for trivial things like how to dance a song from Crete (Stella is from Crete), what cigarettes Stella is smoking, etc.

After Alexis was evicted, Giorgos tried hard to make Stella realize that Alexis was leading her on, and that if Alexis was honest and was interested in her he would not play around with Christine too in the house. With the return of Alexis in the house, and watching Stella getting close with him again, Giorgos seems he became irrelevant in the eyes of Stella, someone he respects in the house.

A few days earlier, Giorgos started to push Giannis away a bit too, and Giannis was telling Stella he can't figure out why he's isolating himself.

In a somewhat heavy argument with Stella, Giorgos kept on saying "when you get out you'll see...", indirectly referring to Alexis being dishonest and the mistake Stella is making by ignoring Giorgos' warnings.

Alexis is aware the noise Giorgos is making is related to his coming back in the house and he's warning Stella that if these arguments keep up, he'll open his "dirty mouth" and attack Giorgos because he deserves it.