Author Topic: Secret Story: Luta Pelo Poder 1 Portugal  (Read 9468 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story: Luta Pelo Poder 1 Portugal
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 08:53:34 AM »
Eviction poll:
54.36% António
29.34% Rúben N
12.90% Miguel
3.39% Vera

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 01:26:59 PM »
Tatiana and Vera will now battle for one of their bags. They'll answer questions.
VERA won her bag.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:42:26 PM by André »

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »
Will António be the Portugal's Bret Michaels? kkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 08:06:03 AM »
Anymays, on Thursday there were no changes, instead fake eviction and nominations plus a new houseguest... ::)

First, VERA was fake evicted and went to the Secret Room until the end of the show.

Then, everyone was able to nominate everyone in one round face-to-face, fake of course... ::)

AGNES = Tiago
DANIELA P = Rúben N
RÚBEN B = Juliana
SANDRA = Bruno
ANTÓNIO = Juliana
RÚBEN N = Agnes
MIGUEL = Rúben N
BRUNO = Agnes
JULIANA = Rúben B
TATIANA = Agnes
TIAGO = Agnes

Agnes = 4
Juliana = 2
Rúben N = 2

Tiago = 1
Bruno = 1
Rúben B = 1
António = 0
Daniela P = 0
Sandra = 0
Miguel = 0
Tatiana = 0

AGNES, JULIANA and RÚBEN N were fake nominated until the end of the show...

And the new houseguest is José Castelo Branco... ::) This human doesn't deserve be to here tbh, he didn't even watches the show because his "wife" wants to know everything from what's happening in the world and he now has an hotel on his house. ::) He's basically a "men" who's married to a woman with 80 years and dresses-up like a woman, it makes no sence in my mind. He entered the house and Juliana kissed his feet. Anyways, he'll give "glamour and etiquette lessons" to the housemates, he annoys me because he starts talking french to basically show he's stylish. ::)

After this, CB was voted to be a maid. ;D However, he's the sir of the maids, as he's a guest... ::) And there was drama because while he went to the DR housemates were with his clothes and when he left, they hide it from him, and when António revealed where his clothes were, he went there and started making drama because the hat "was rotten" (while it was the same, but this bitches makes drama to appear in magazines ::)). Then he started a fight with Vera (Vera and CB were already together on "Perdidos na Tribo", Vera accused him to steal the tribe children's food and while she gave her clothes to them CB didn't gave NOTHING). In the fight, CB said Vera was jealous of him, because that hat costs 6 million € (yeah bitch) and his jacket was 20 million € and people couldn't joke with that, then Bruno started defendind Vera and CB said he didn't cared because Bruno's hat was like 5 € while his hat was 1000x more important... ::) Anyway, only Agnes was with CB while the whole house was with Vera, CB is just disgusting and he then left the house. However, he only went to the Secret Room, since he re-entered later... ::)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 09:51:41 AM »
José Castelo Branco rainha <333 I will watch this episode only because of him kkk.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 10:18:13 AM »
Conde de bichas. Kkkkkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 12:36:15 PM »
José Castelo Branco rainha <333 I will watch this episode only because of him kkk.
He isn't a rainha Rod, he doesn't even deserve to be called a celebrity because he's bad. He tries to burn people alive while it's him who does the shit, but wants fights only to appear in social media since now he was already a bit forgotten. But well, I won't say more nothing...

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 02:10:25 PM »
Pffff Andrècito, I laughed a lot on the video with the homeless kkkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »

Gala 2:

The gala started with "A Voz" annoucing that someone would receive a direct eviction from the house because he/she wasn't permorming his/her best according to "A Voz". After Teresa talked with some of them to open the Gala, "A Voz" annouced that a sir would be evicted, and decided to evict DANIELA P as she was the least dedicated and with the least credits. She left the house and she was crying, everyone was surprised and thought this was fake kkk.

Then José Castelo Branco went to the DR, he talked about how were the days he spent in the house and all the drama around him. He says it's already past the thing they did with the hat and his jacket, however he says it was a stupid joke. Vera entered the DR then, she mostly first talked about the first experience she had with José on Perdidos na Tribo (where they were from the same tribe). Vera says that José is sometimes the best person in the world to talk with but then he turns on into an evil person. José first thought it was António who hided his things, however they showed to him and Vera images of the housemates putting José's clothes and then Vera hiding it. When he see Teresa, she was with a hat imitating José lol (she and half of the audience kkk). After this they showed them images saying bad things from each other on the back. José didn't expected all what Vera said, and says that she is jealous but has it was past he doesn't want to put it on the present... José also attacked Vera saying she only lies to the magazines, but Vera says that's a lie and when she said all that stuff was because she was mad. In the end, they gave a hug and it's all fine.

And more drama around José, because Flávio Furtado (housemate on BBVIP, which is now a show commentor) talked bad things about him because he knows José from the outside, they invited Flávio to be on the DR with José but he didn't wanted to. José says that Flávio is a pure liar and all he does is to became more famous and let magazines talk. Flávio said José hasn't money, and it was even a friend of him who brought the food to them. José says it's a lie because on Christmas' dinner Betty (his wife) was sick, so he asked that friend to bring them good and paid. Flávio also said that José only uses Prada and Channel from 500 years, José took off his jacket and showed the date of the fabrication, 2012.

And there was a first game of "Luta Pelo Poder". In this case, António and Sandra participated as they're both country people, and the game was to find a pig on the straw that was there. The loser would become a maid. Sandra found the pig, and then broke it. In the pig, it was written "António sir, Sandra maid", so ANTÓNIO stays as a sir and SANDRA is now a maid. Sandra was sad about it, "A Voz" says he doesn't see the problem as she asked all week to be a maid lol.

Then Agnes and Bruno went to the DR. There they talked about their darkpast in their season and how they're now. They're still enemies, Agnes says she doesn't like Bruno's attitudes and Bruno does like a fake smile to her. Bruno says that Agnes said she only didn't won because she was romanian, Agnes says that's not true because it were people who told her. Then they started to argue because Bruno only wanted to be in the house to have fun, but Agnes only wants fights so that would be impossible however he'll try not to argue much with her. Agnes says she only acts in the result of the justice and she doesn't like him at all. The audience starts booing Agnes and cheers Bruno, Agnes starts saying she doesn't care if she has a lot of haters, she says "beijinho no ombro" lol (kiss on the shoulder). But there's a game for them too, the winner will be a sir. "A Voz" will ask them questions about the house cleening. Whoever answers most right wins. BRUNO won it, and therefore is now a sir. AGNES lost and is now a maid. Agnes says she doesn't have any problems to be a maid as others think.

And they go to the backyard, there's a new game to Vera and Juliana, the winner will become a sir. Two good looking men entered the house, and their task was basically stick plungers on their body lol. Whoever put the most plungers would win. VERA put more plungers and is now a sir. JULIANA stays as a maid.

And the new game is between Rúben N and Tiago. "A Voz" gave the challenge to Tiago to shave his head in order to become a sir. He accepted it, and TIAGO is now a sir. Rúben N could also do it in order to stay as a sir, but he didn't. Therefore, RÚBEN N is now a maid.

And a last game between Rúben B and Tatiana. They had to wear a suit which had lots of sponges. They had to jump into the swimming poll and then fill the bowl with water. Whoever filled the bowl with most water would become a sir. Rúben B initially won it, however "A Voz" decided that TATIANA should be a sir due to her dedication in the challenge, therefore RÚBEN B is now a maid.

And the lines were closed. This time there was a twist, and the housemates also watched the results with the audience, so there are no fake evictions tonight kkk. RÚBEN N was evicted with 47% of the votes.

47% Rúben N
40% António
9% Miguel
4% Vera

While Rúben N didn't arrived to the studio, it were revealed the new pairs of the house:
- Tiago is now the sir of Agnes
- Vera is now the sir of Miguel
- António is now the sir of Juliana
- Bruno is now the sir of Sandra
- Tatiana is now the sir of Rúben B

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 08:44:54 AM »

He isn't a rainha Rod, he doesn't even deserve to be called a celebrity because he's bad. He tries to burn people alive while it's him who does the shit, but wants fights only to appear in social media since now he was already a bit forgotten. But well, I won't say more nothing...

I watched that diário to see the whole fight and I don't think he's wrong.

BTW, the only thing I want to say is: Bruno is pathetic.

Pffff Andrècito, I laughed a lot on the video with the homeless kkkkk

Me too

Peixeirada!!! José Castelo Branco discute com uma sem-abrigo

Best moments: 1:22 and his face at 0:47 kkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 09:00:26 AM »
So, they thought they were nominating for real, however the nominees were decided by the guest, José Castelo Branco. ::) He was asked to nominate 2 maids and 1 sir. He nominated RÚBEN B, MIGUEL and TATIANA, therefore they're up for eviction and one of them will be evicted on Thursday.

The fake nominations...

On the first round, everyone could nominate everyone.

ANTÓNIO = Sandra
BRUNO = Agnes
TATIANA = Agnes
TIAGO = Agnes
VERA = Agnes
AGNES = Bruno
JULIANA = Rúben B
MIGUEL = Agnes
RÚBEN B = Juliana
SANDRA = António

Agnes = 5
Sandra = 1
Bruno = 1
Rúben B = 1
Juliana = 1
António = 1
Tatiana = 0
Tiago = 0
Vera = 0
Miguel = 0

AGNES was fake nominated (the public thought it was true at the time).

On the second round, sirs nominated maids and vice versa. They had to kiss the one they nominated, José was on the DR doing the real nominations.

MAIDS NOMINATION:
ANTÓNIO = Sandra
BRUNO = Miguel
TATIANA = Miguel
TIAGO = Sandra
VERA = Juliana

Agnes = Nominated
Miguel = 2
Sandra = 2

Juliana = 1
Rúben B = 0

MIGUEL and SANDRA were fake nominated.

SIRS NOMINATION:
AGNES = Bruno
JULIANA = Vera
MIGUEL = Tatiana
RÚBEN B = Vera
SANDRA = António

Vera = 2
Bruno = 1
Tatiana = 1
António = 1
Tiago = 0

VERA was fake nominated.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 09:48:21 AM »
Quote from: André
So, they thought they were nominating for real, however the nominees were decided by the guest, José Castelo Branco. He was asked to nominate 2 maids and 1 sir. He nominated RÚBEN B, MIGUEL and TATIANA, therefore they're up for eviction and one of them will be evicted on Thursday.

The fake nominations...

On the first round, everyone could nominate everyone.

ANTÓNIO = Sandra
BRUNO = Agnes
TATIANA = Agnes
TIAGO = Agnes
VERA = Agnes
AGNES = Bruno
JULIANA = Rúben B
MIGUEL = Agnes
RÚBEN B = Juliana
SANDRA = António

Agnes = 5
Sandra = 1
Bruno = 1
Rúben B = 1
Juliana = 1
António = 1
Tatiana = 0
Tiago = 0
Vera = 0
Miguel = 0

AGNES was fake nominated (the public thought it was true at the time).

On the second round, sirs nominated maids and vice versa. They had to kiss the one they nominated, José was on the DR doing the real nominations.

MAIDS NOMINATION:
ANTÓNIO = Sandra
BRUNO = Miguel
TATIANA = Miguel
TIAGO = Sandra
VERA = Juliana

Agnes = Nominated
Miguel = 2
Sandra = 2

Juliana = 1
Rúben B = 0

MIGUEL and SANDRA were fake nominated.

SIRS NOMINATION:
AGNES = Bruno
JULIANA = Vera
MIGUEL = Tatiana
RÚBEN B = Vera
SANDRA = António

Vera = 2
Bruno = 1
Tatiana = 1
António = 1
Tiago = 0

VERA was fake nominated.
Are the public and everyone tired of this fake nominations?? I mean, one or two times in each season is ok in my opinion, but every single nomination with fake nominations is too much.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 01:51:23 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP
Are the public and everyone tired of this fake nominations?? I mean, one or two times in each season is ok in my opinion, but every single nomination with fake nominations is too much.
I agree, and it's just another reason that the show appears to just be one big joke.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 02:44:31 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP
I agree, and it's just another reason that the show appears to just be one big joke.
I'm tired of it, and it has lost also public because of it. They do it to simply fill up the show, they should instead reduze the ammount of daily shows and pass more new images of the house on those moments, for example. This is a joke.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 02:46:39 PM »
Eviction poll:
42.96% Tatiana
31.83% Rúben B
25.21% Miguel

It's sad because I like all of them, but I would evict Miguel as he's the one that I most dislike. Anyways, since the eviction is between the couple I hope Rúben B is evicted, he already won the show and I would like to see Tatiana in her first finale. :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 03:42:37 PM »
It has started!
LINES ARE CLOSED

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 03:50:13 PM »
TATIANA was evicted with 44%. :(

44% Tatiana
35% Rúben B
21% Miguel

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »
TATIANA was evicted with 44%. :(

44% Tatiana
35% Rúben B
21% Miguel

After this, Rúben B was fake evicted, went to the DR where Teresa informed him Tatiana was evicted, and then Tatiana entered the DR and Rúben B told her she was evicted. ::)

FIRST ROUND:
Sirs nominate maids face-to-face.

ANTÓNIO = Sandra
BRUNO = Agnes
TIAGO = Sandra
VERA = Agnes

Agnes = 2
Sandra = 2

Juliana = 0
Miguel = 0
Rúben B = 0

AGNES and SANDRA are nominated.

SECOND ROUND:
Maids nominate sirs face-to-face.

AGNES = Bruno
JULIANA = Vera
MIGUEL = Bruno
RÚBEN B = Vera
SANDRA = António

Bruno = 2
Vera = 2

António = 1
Tiago = 0

BRUNO and VERA are nominated.

Therefore, AGNES, SANDRA, BRUNO and VERA are up for eviction. One of them will be evicted on Sunday.

The finale was officialy confirmed to be on March 15.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
Eviction poll:
71.51% Agnes
21.68% Bruno
4.81% Sandra
2.00% Vera

Sad for Agnes, she'll be evicted with a huge percentage :(

Favourite poll:
52.69% Bruno
14.59% Tiago
9.76% Vera
9.38% Agnes
4.53% Juliana
3.87% Miguel
1.64% Rúben B
1.54% Sandra
1.33% António
0.67% Tatiana

And it seems the All-Stars seasons this year were done for the popular ones... ::) Sofia was the most popular of SS4, and won DF3. Bruno was the most popular of SS5, and now will win LPP. And both with huge leads...

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2015, 04:28:17 PM »
I still don't understand the point between doing all these All-Stars show. this is basically just an extension with a different twist to the other one. they give way too much importance to their former HMs who are mostly losers it seems. 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »

Gala 3:

Like last week, "A Voz" opened the gala saying someone was going home soon. The live show started, and Teresa talked a bit with the housemates before the eviction. Then it occured another instant eviction, this time "A Voz" wouldn't chose, instead he chosed 2 housemates and the others had to vote between of them. "A Voz" decided to nominate the housemate with the least credits in each group. He nominated TIAGO and MIGUEL. The other housemates voted then between them.

ANTÓNIO = Miguel
BRUNO = Miguel
VERA = Miguel
AGNES = Tiago
SANDRA = Tiago
JULIANA = Miguel
RÚBEN B = Tiago

Miguel = 4
Tiago = 3

MIGUEL received the most votes, and therefore was evicted from the house.

José and Bruno went then to the DR. They were there because they had a comic relationship in the house, they "pretend" to be in love with each other, joke a bit with that, etc. José says Bruno is a macho men and he feels safe when he's with him lol. Bruno says when José entered he didn't liked him at all, but as the days passed he understood José was a person that he could joke with and kind of aligned with him. The image of them is that they both say when they're with each other that their woman will be jealous, therefore Elisabete entered the DR... She and Bruno stayed like 3586358673524867345 years kissing each other and then sit with José. Elisabete says she doesn't like when they start pretending they want to have sex with each other and when there's physic touch. José says it's only a joke, Elisabete says she understands that. They showed then to José a video of how Bruno and Elisabete fell in love with each other in the house, he finded it cute. Then they showed them images of José and Bruno. And that was basically that. When Elisabete left, again stayed 32786536785482345 years kissing her lol.

Then Bernardina was on the DR, Teresa talked a little with her because she's now a mother. :) She's a little bit more fat, but Teresa says it's normal because she had the baby sometime ago. She says that she's pretty happy with Tiago's attitude and when he returns home she'll give him apron like the ones from the program so he can work in their house too lol. They then connected to the house, and let Bernardina see it too on the DR.

Connecting to the living room, Teresa reveals the first "Fight to the Power" of the night. The challenge will be between Tiago and Rúben B, whoever wins it is a sir and the other is a maid. Teresa tells them in their challenge they'll have to twerk lol. To that, Liliana entered the house to teach them (since she's a professional dancer). She showed first how to do it, and then both at their time performed, of course it was so ridiculous that everyone laughed, especially for Tiago lol. At the end, "A Voz" asked José to chose the winner. He chosed TIAGO as the winner because he was the most funny, therefore stays as a sir. RÚBEN B is still a maid then.

Then Tiago went to the DR where it was Bernardina and their son. ;D Their son has only 1 month, and when Tiago entered he started crying, and then said that's because of them that he's in the show, in order to win some money for them, it was so cute the 3 together as a family. :)

After this, it was the HIGH MOMENT OF THE NIGHT. This had so much drama that....
Zé-Zé Camarinha entered the house as a new guest... ::) Most of them talked to him, only a few didn't. However, when he sitted Teresa started saying if he had already seen José Castelo Branco, the other guest. Zé-Zé said that he doesn't deserve to be called Castelo Branco because it's a beautiful city and he isn't, he hates him. José then told him that he doesn't talk with persons like that, from "low level". Zé-Zé then stand up and went in the encouter of José and Rúben B went there because he knows how is Zé-Zé. They told him to keep away, and then Zé-Zé went to the back of José and pushed his hair lol. This was a drama moment, however people in the studio (even Teresa) laughed so much, even I kkkkk. "A Voz" then EJECTED ZÉ-ZÉ because that was against the program rules, Zé-Zé tells Bruno before leaving that José is using them to get airtime. Anyways, they connected back to the house and José says they knew they didn't liked each other and that's why they put them. Teresa said that they didn't knew that they hated each other (right...), and JOSÉ asked to leave the house. After this, he left the house. Teresa was like "SEE IF ZÉ-ZÉ ISN'T THERE!" lol.

The next fight was between Juliana and Sandra, and whoever wins becomes a sir. They each had a suit with lots of baloons, whoever exploded the most baloons would win. SANDRA won the challenge, and is a sir again. JULIANA remais as a maid (she wanted to be so much a sir kkk).

Bruno and Agnes went then to the DR, they basically talked about their rivality again. The situation is better now, however both don't like each other they just want to have peace in the house. Agnes said that in 1 week she never did nothing to humiliate Bruno and he did when last week he thought he was her sir and told her to shut up. Bruno doesn't want to say more nothing about this, and starts promoting his family's affairs lol. Anyways, it's better.

And another fight happened, this time between Bruno and António. Whoever won would remain a sir. Each of them had to chose another 2 housemates, and they played the pull of the rope thing. ANTÓNIO won, therefore remains as a sir. BRUNO is a maid again.

And after this one the last fight of the night occured, between Vera and Agnes. Whoever wins would become a sir. There was an elastic between them and their job was to collect their 3 flags and put them in a recipient. Whoever did it first wins. AGNES did it first, therefore is a sir again. VERA becomes a maid again.

And the time of the eviction arrived, and this time was different. Before we knew the results, Teresa saved 2 of the housemates. VERA was saved first as she had toe fewest votes, then it was SANDRA. Bruno and Agnes went to the special room.

The results were annouced. AGNES was evicted with 77% of the votes.

77% Agnes
18% Bruno
3% Sandra
2% Vera

On the special room, Teresa told them BRUNO was safe and could return to the house. However, Agnes didn't went to the studio. Instead, they gave her a letter in which was the name of the evicted housemate... ::)

On the house, Agnes opened the letter, saying she was evicted. She then left the house.

Before Agnes arrived to the studio, it was revealed who's the sir of who now:
- Tiago is now the sir of Rúben B
- Sandra is now the sir of Juliana
- António is now the sir of Bruno & Vera

After this, Agnes arrived to the studio.

Teresa revealed that today there'll be nominations and possibly evictions.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2015, 12:39:16 PM »
The whole situation here kkk:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glw-9lKhSek" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glw-9lKhSek</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2015, 03:26:28 PM »
Today there will be nominations, and the Power secret will be revealed. Whoever discovers it wins a pass to the finale.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2015, 03:40:39 PM »
It has started!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »
The secret will be revealed now.

First, Tiago tries to reveal the secret has he had already confirmed his theory.
He thought the secret was "LPP", from the 12 16 16 which are the positions of the letters in the alphabet. He FAILED. It was an enigma, therefore he won 5.000 credits.

The secret of the Power was on a button on the DR's door. Like in DF3, they randomly decided who would guess first, second, etc.

1 = Juliana ("A Voz" decides when the game starts and ends)
2 = Sandra ("A Voz" turns off everyone's power)
3 = Vera (Circle of the house, with 1 winner)
4 = Bruno (The button turns off when LPP ends)
5 = António (Power, represented by "A Voz")
6 = Rúben B ("A Voz" decides when the game is on or off)
7 = Tiago (It's what they work and decide for their lives)

"A Voz" reveals that all FAILED. "A Voz" reveals that Juliana and Rúben B were close, so there's no pass to the finale because they all failed lol.