Author Topic: Big Brother VIP 2 Israel  (Read 38388 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Big Brother VIP 2 Israel
« on: March 14, 2015, 08:23:11 AM »
I've read on Hebrew and Spanish wikipedia pages about a second VIP season, both say it starts on the 10th May before the next main season, so I looked up for more information and I found the official website. That's what I found: http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/VIP-season2

However the website doesn't say nothing really, and it's kind of hard to find more information about it.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother VIP 2 Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:23:17 AM »
OMG, Andre! :-* :-* :-*
I was waiting for it from sooooo long! When I saw this topic I checked some information from sources in which I trust, and I saw that it is confirmed two months ago!!!!! :o
On 2010 and 2012 also had information, but in the end everything was false!

You are right – the season will start on 10th May this year and will last month, just like the first VIP season.

They are rumors that in the house will enter ex beauty queen (it is not confirmed yet, because whoever is that beauty queen she denied to enter, but we will know in the last moment if she changed her decision). Also in the house could enter Tzipi and Dor Rafaeli – the mother and brother of the model Bar Rafaeli.
Also Yehudah Glick (I admit, I’ve never heard about him even with my big interest of Israel and now I know that he is rabbi and civil rights activist) post something on his Facebook wall. He wrote that he still doesn’t know if he enters in the house. He says that the season will last month and half and he needs to talk with his wife and friends about it. But I think that he almost confirmed so far!!! :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 12:17:40 PM »
Thank you so much DanielA! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 09:10:55 AM »
There are rumors that Hen Tal will enters in the house.

She is from this people which are famous with the fact that they are famous. Some people consider her as model but she is more somehow as "internet star". Some people call her the "Israeli Kim Kardashian" like in this Spanish article which I found.
http://www.exitoina.com/2014-11-27-294833-hen-tal-la-kim-kardashian-israeli/
Last year she was very close to enter in the house because her ex boyfriend (the tattooist Eliav) was participant in BB6 Israel. She was chosen to enter like a new housemate in the middle of the season but then the production saw that there is triangle between Eliav, Danit and Nofar and it will be too much if she is also in the house.
On this picture she watches Eliav behind the mirror of Big Brother last season of the regular BB.

Last few years there are always rumors that she will enter in "Big Brother" but so far she wasn’t participant in any season. Is it possible this time this rumor to be real? People from her close "circle" confirmed that she wants to enter this time. She also confirmed that she get proposal but so far she didn’t confirm her participation but also didn’t deny. So it is possible.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
Another persistent rumor is that Ido Izsak, fashion photographer, will join in BB VIP 2 as a housemate.

I am not sure if i want to know who will enter because i want some surprise, but my curiosity sometimes is stronger and i always want to find the latest and the most true rumors...
And it is so interesting to see how many rumors will be heard till 10 May and to see how many of them will be truth. To be honest, i think that most of them will be correct. But i will also happy if in the end i am totally surprised! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 08:53:51 AM »
Another rumors says that the actress Orly Zilbershatz Banai will enters in the house on 10 May. Witnesses saw her in the office of the production. But there was deal or not?

Also it is possible her ex husband - the singer Yuval Banai to join her. For good or for bad? :-X

Well, i am not so optimistic about the stars in the season.  :-\ Why, why my dream casting will never become reality? ::)
Anyways, i will make my casting for fun in another topic. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 07:59:03 AM »

Last days there was a "racial" scandal and "Big Brother VIP" was involved somehow. After the scandal in TV show last days in which the professor Amir Hetsroni said offensive words about the jews from the middle east, he also throw bomb that he has received invitation to be housemate in the VIP season. Many people were mad about this. I read comments like "If he enters, the people should burn the house" and "He belongs to "Trash Brother". Yesterday, the official Facebook page of "Big Brother Israel" has posted message that professor Hetsroni will NOT enter the house.
Strange, i know him since season two of BB Israel when he was commenter...And i would never guess how much hate he hides in himself.
I even found an article on english about the tv show from which he was kicked out of the studio.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-weigh-criminal-case-against-former-professors-racist-statements-against-Sephardi-Jews-394819

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:10:30 AM »

Probably Ophira Asayag (sports reporter) or Itzik Zohar (former footballer and current sports commenter), or both will be housemates in Big Brother VIP 2.

The only thing which could stops Ophira from entering in the season will be her warning that she will be long time separated from her children. Ophira is born on October 6th (it is specially for Gabriel ;))

The crew of Big Brother says that they don’t want to comment who will be housemate and who will not, because when May 10th comes, everybody will see who is "in".

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 07:36:38 AM »
The latest news are that the production make discussion with the model/actress/host and football wife - Shir Elmaliach (Cohen).
I hope that she will say "Yes" to Big Brother VIP.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 04:16:24 AM »
Information from today. The singer Moshik Afia is very possible housemate in Big Brother VIP.
I bet that if he enters, the production will torture him with some weekly task with high altitude and will test his phobia from airplanes.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 05:20:27 AM »
The old house will be gone soon...Preparing for the new season. I guess they still hide that it will be VIP season...  ??? It's not written Big Brother 7 neither VIP 2, just "new season"...::)
But yes, 10.05.2015, 21:00 israelian time! :)
http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season6-articles/Article-ddbf8e3f731cc41006.htm

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 05:57:55 AM »
Information from today from trustful (so far) tabloid says that the journalist Ariana Melamed is on her way to Big Brother VIP 2.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 06:47:53 PM »
The old house will be gone soon...Preparing for the new season. I guess they still hide that it will be VIP season...  ??? It's not written Big Brother 7 neither VIP 2, just "new season"...::)
But yes, 10.05.2015, 21:00 israelian time! :)
http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season6-articles/Article-ddbf8e3f731cc41006.htm

just 20 days to recycle a new house , hope they disppoint us cause they have made really nice work on the houses contruction
thanks for your translate as always daniela !  :-*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:53:09 PM by Denis »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 06:34:17 AM »
Thanks, Denis! :D
____
I love this! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 07:31:34 AM »
Update - Last VIP season was 31 days, this season will be 6 weeks (between 39 and 43 days). This Vip season will have 15 housemates, not 13 like the previous time. The prize for the winner is not announced yet, but one thing is clear already – the vip winner will not get one million shekel. I think that also Dudi Melitz didn't get them in the first vip season. Of course every famous housemate gets money for his/her staying in this season.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 06:58:28 AM »
Probably also 22 years old singer Sarit Avitan will join this season.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 01:01:36 PM »
the new promo is awesome ! (watch it on the of facebook page cause idk how to past the link) :3

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:42:50 AM by Denis »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 03:35:45 AM »
the new promo is awesome ! (watch it on the of facebook page cause idk how to past the link) :3
Yes, it`s amazing, i love it. I am almost sure that i recognize some of the rumors...But lets wait and see. In the end is written - "They enter in the house and all the masks will fall".
Finally they announced yesterday that this is VIP.
I am surprised that they are many disappointed comments that it will be VIP season. I've waited too long for it and i am far away from disappointed. ;)
I tried to show the video but i am not sure if i did it well. :)
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother.Keshet/videos/10153866746913677/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 03:47:04 AM »
In the official facebook page is announced that the host Erez Tal and Assi Azar will answer to the questions of the fans about the new season. Everybody could ask questions. And i am dying... ;D The first question which i see is "When will start the regular season of Big Brother which is more interesting?"

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 04:13:28 AM »
Even so soon till the start of the show the rumors continue. And little by little they are already not only rumors. Yesterday was announced in a famous tabloid that also the jurnalist/actress/host and famous food lover Hila Alpert will be one of the new housemates.
Mmm, yummy... ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 05:14:17 AM »
After yesterday`s promo, famous blogger and trustful source so far claims that his crew has revealed many of the new contestants. He also claims that the housemates will be not 15 but 16. In the article have some pictures from the promo with the names of the revealed, not only from the promo but general.

#1 Itzik Zohar
Former Israeli international footballer

#2 Nir Levy
Actor

#3 Moshik Afia
Singer

#4 Meital Dohan
Actress

#5 Hila Alpert
Jurnalist/actress/host and famous food lover

#6 Katia Gali
Former model

#7 Stav Strashko
Model

#8 Jan Cohen
Hair Stylist

#9 Shir Elmaliach
Model

#10 Sarit Avitan
Singer

#11 Ariana Melamed
Journalist

The article doesn't say who is the lady in this costume but I guess that she is one of the models.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »
After yesterday`s promo, famous blogger and trustful source so far claims that his crew has revealed many of the new contestants. He also claims that the housemates will be not 15 but 16. In the article have some pictures from the promo with the names of the revealed, not only from the promo but general.

#1 Itzik Zohar
Former Israeli international footballer

#2 Nir Levy
Actor

#3 Moshik Afia
Singer

#4 Meital Dohan
Actress

#5 Hila Alpert
Jurnalist/actress/host and famous food lover

#6 Katia Gali
Former model

#7 Stav Strashko
Model

#8 Jan Cohen
Hair Stylist

#9 Shir Elmaliach
Model

#10 Sarit Avitan
Singer

#11 Ariana Melamed
Journalist

The article doesn't say who is the lady in this costume but I guess that she is one of the models.

seems to be a good and diverse cast , idk if its a good idea about the 6 weeks to be played lets see whats going on ,

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2015, 07:13:50 AM »
The same blogger who claimed that the new housemates are revealed, has revealed last night that the people from the promo are not real VIP personalities, which will enter in the house. Their costumes hint about the real personalities behind them but they are not the real future housemates. After the explosion of pics from "behind scenes" now is clear that the "golden boy" who represents the possible new housemate Moshik Afia is a french model.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
I remembered the Israeli representative because his song is called Golden Boy lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2015, 04:43:56 AM »

Two people who refused the invitation for housemates are Manny Naftali (black hair), ex guard of the prime minister Natanyahu. And Lior Dayan (blonde), author, journalist and TV host, also grandson of Moshe Dayan (ex Israeli military leader). They wanted cosmic payment to be in VIP Brother. Still is possible one of them to be housemate but we have to be sure that a lot of money were spent there if it happens.
Meanwhile is clear what will be the prize for the winner in this VIP season. The winner will get this car - NX Lexus.

By the way i understood that in the first VIP season Dudi Melitz got one million in deed, but he has gave it for charity. He wasn't my favourite housemate but good to know that he has good heart. ;)