Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 57850 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2015, 04:27:11 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 08:05:32 AMExi still being the MOR Goddess of this show <333333
MORN now, complains too much. I on the other hand am now CPP which, just like you, is a first lol
Brekkie joining Liuk and Gpie in the "once big, now nothing" group kkkk

You've always been CP before but never CPP ;D I hope Exi's thing will be "threatening to quit but never will"
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2015, 04:48:52 PM »
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 08:05:32 AMExi still being the MOR Goddess of this show <333333
MORN now, complains too much. I on the other hand am now CPP which, just like you, is a first lol

You've always been CP before but never CPP ;D I hope Exi's thing will be "threatening to quit but never will"

I hope exi reveals a sob story as to why he hates dirty things like "at school they made me eat dirt once" or something like that.

I also hope one housemate will reveal an outside relationship compromised by their inside behaviour, it's a bb classic

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2015, 05:41:40 PM »
Brekkie  has a Lydia Louisa quality to her with the constant complaining  ;D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2015, 05:46:20 PM »

You've always been CP before but never CPP ;D I hope Exi's thing will be "threatening to quit but never will"

I hope exi reveals a sob story as to why he hates dirty things like "at school they made me eat dirt once" or something like that.

I also hope one housemate will reveal an outside relationship compromised by their inside behaviour, it's a bb classic
LOL don't tempt me ! :)  But I don't want this to become a soap opera, as it's already going this way with Daniela/Carlex/Marie kkkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2015, 05:58:09 PM »

LOL don't tempt me ! :)  But I don't want this to become a soap opera, as it's already going this way with Daniela/Carlex/Marie kkkk.

Ok but we all know Carlex would never be Dani's type so why is Marie so pressed ? If anything Dani would be into the Rod as he is the bad boy of the show. Or Joako but he would need to go out of hiding to meet her lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »

Ok but we all know Carlex would never be Dani's type so why is Marie so pressed ? If anything Dani would be into the Rod as he is the bad boy of the show. Or Joako but he would need to go out of hiding to meet her lol
Who said Marie is pressed tho?? :)
I don't think Dani would be into Rod. I just don't know. All the contestants are so weird in this. It's too dark :P :-*

I don't know what to say else and what to respond !

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2015, 06:22:48 PM »

I don't think Dani would be into Rod. I just don't know. All the contestants are so weird in this. It's too dark :P :-*

Well I mean, she's obviously pressed to see Carlex close to another girl lol
And I said it cuz Dani is famous for her taste for criminally bad boys  :P

Jøsêttö

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2015, 06:32:13 PM »

LOL yes it's true.  Well like I said it's all fictional, the contestants are not like the real members kkkk.  Or you woudln't be CPP :P

But if you guys want Dani to date with a bad boy, like Rod, then why not. But maybe the real bad boy in this reality show is Gabriel kkkk. He's heartless and a scumbag of high level, but nobody sees that. x))

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2015, 07:14:02 PM »
I'm excited to see where my irrelevant nymphomaniac story goes :ali

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2015, 11:36:31 PM »

LOL yes it's true.  Well like I said it's all fictional, the contestants are not like the real members kkkk.  Or you woudln't be CPP :P

But if you guys want Dani to date with a bad boy, like Rod, then why not. But maybe the real bad boy in this reality show is Gabriel kkkk. He's heartless and a scumbag of high level, but nobody sees that. x))

gab is more like the cliche sneaky gay boy than a bad boy kkk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »

I'm gonna read back. Rod always came across as more obvious as a villain.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »
I can't see what you mean Ryan, Rod has been the most aggressive of the three, Gabriel has been the Gretchen, not regretting his behaviour unless it affects him, and Andre shows a glimmer of decency in one episode but goes back to being a tool.

I like how many groups there are, there's:

Rod/Gabriel/Andre - main antagonists
Jackie/Breekie and formerly Marie - protagonists

Tounu/Lolo - second antagonists
Jack/Graham - second protagonists

Then Carlex/Daniela are kind of forming too.  :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2015, 11:52:33 AM »
Lol you're right, actually it's maybe for the episodes that are coming.  Gabriel seems more heartless than Rod, that even if is a villain or aggressive, he does it for some good reasons. There are villains that aren't rotten inside. :P :P kkkkkkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2015, 11:53:54 AM »
DAY 11. Tuesday 21st April 2015.

Today nominations happen. Jackie and Brekkie have to nominate each, two contestants, and give their reasons. Brekkie is already called in the Diary Room. Big Brother asks her to nominate two contestants. Brekkie decides to nominate LoLo. "We don't have any relationship, and he's allied to someone I dislike strongly!". Brekkie decides then to nominate Tounu. "Well it's obvious I nominate him. He thinks I'm a manipulatress, fake, and heartless".

Brekkie comes out of the DR. Marie asks her who she nominated. Brekkie says she can't tell until official announce by Big Brother. Marie understands and hopes Brekkie nominated Daniela. Brekkie says that Daniela is immune as she's new. Marie is a bit upset and decides to take a shower.

Daniela and Carlex are still very close. They take their breakfast together and Carlex is making jokes to Daniela that is laughing, she still seems in her role of being shy which pleases a lot Carlex. CMW and Jack want them to be a couple. CMW wants to fangirl. He's tired of fangirling household chores. Daniela says there is nothing between her and Carlex and that she's too shy to do something, especially here, in front of the world. She wants to respect her family, and her friends. CMW wants to laugh but acts like he's completly understanding Daniela.

Jackie is called in the Diary Room. It's her turn to nominate. Big Brother asks her to nominate two contestants. Jackie decides to nominate André and Rod. "I'd love to surprise everyone, to be unpredictible, but I just can't stand them. Obviously, if I could nominate a third person, it'd be Gabriel".

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. He announces that the contestants up for eviction this second week are : André, LoLo, Rod and Tounu. He reveals that Jackie nominated André and Rod and that Brekkie nominated LoLo and Tounu. Tounu is upset and says to BB that he doesn't have to reveal it to them as it's too obvious. Tounu says to Brekkie that she's making a big mistake and that from now, she's gonna live a hell in this house. LoLo seems depressed. He feels he's going to be evictd on Friday's live show.

Rod and André hug each other and wish good luck to each other. André then go to see Gabriel in the garden. André is so sad to be nominated. Gabriel, is very happy to be safe this week and hopes André will be saved. Anyway, Gabriel enters in the pool, he wants to enjoy the suuuun, he asks André to join him, but André prefers to sleep a little.

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. As he's too useless, invisible, Liuk is ejected from the house. Liuk is shocked and start to cry. Marie hugs him and tells him not to cry. Nobody believes it and they're sure he's just going to go in a secret room! Liuk packs his bags in 40 mins, and leave the House. For real.  Big Brother seems relieved though.

Big Brother gives to the contestants a Brasilian party. Everyone is enjoying the party except Daniela and Carlex that isolate themselves in the garden. Carlex is smoking and Daniela stares at him. Carlex wonders if she wants to try to smoke. Daniela says "GOD NO". But Daniela seems very anxious. After Carlex finished his cigarette, he kisses Daniela in the cheek. End of the story and of the night.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2015, 11:57:37 AM »
DR Sessions - Day 11 (Tuesday 21st April 2015).

BREKKIE: I was the first to nominate. I'm glad to have nominated Tounu and LoLo. It's just a logical decision too! I hope one of them will go!

JACKIE: I nominated André and Rod for obvious reasons. They want my death in this game. I chose Rod, because clearly, he leads this whole thing, and I decided to nominate André cuz I know he has a heart, and is young, and it will give him a good lesson. At least that's what I hope.

DANIELA: OK bitches! I loooooove Carlex! He's so hoooot! Hheheehehehhehe I can't, he really believes I'm shy. He always wants to protect me but he's not like always behind me, he's giving me space, gosh. I just want eat his tongue. ;D Sorry if I sound like a teenager, but without this secret mission, Carlex and I would've been already an outdated story.

CMW: Carlex and Daniela would be so beautiful as a couple. I really like their relationship. I think it's cute. It gives me hope, for me and my future relationship..s.

ANDRE: I'm really sad to be nominated :'( I feel like some contestants deserve it more than me, but it's ok. I will face it and I count on the viewers to save me!

TOUNU: Not surprised to be nominated by Brekkie! I don't even blame her.

LOLO: Ouch...

ROD: Not surprised. It's ok. I hope I'm likeable enough not to be evicted.

LIUK: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ANDRE: I feel like Gabriel doesn't care that I'm nominated. He's so selfish !!! I'm very disappointed... Very !!!!! :mad :mad

MARIE: Carlex. Have you forgotten me already ? :(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2015, 01:20:34 PM »
I am in a "love triangle". :o
Hehe, Jackie is right that i obviously like "bad boys". I should try to solve this problem with psychotherapist.  ::) But not bothers me if a gentleman is interested in me.
How interesting game. And i am really kind of shy in the real life.  ;D And all this flirt reminds me of one real conversation.
I really thought that you don`t like me for some reason. :) I felt like invissible for you.

why would i hate such a lovely gal like you.??.. you're over thinking my dear.. ;)

Sorry Marrie for breaking your heart... :P :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2015, 02:24:53 PM »
wait so Liuk is evicted for being INV but Joako is still there and has yet to even be mentionned?!

#JUSTICEFORLIUK

Jøsêttö

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2015, 03:10:26 PM »
LOL Daniela !!! Apparently you care about Carlex ! You even have still the quotes from October kkkkkkk.

@ Jaki : Joako was evicted on Day 1 or 2. I remember he and Brekkie were nominated and one of both would become an official housemate. x)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2015, 03:32:49 PM »
I keep every message which i receive and every message i've sent in this forum.  :P From everyone of you.  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »
I keep every message which i receive and every message i've sent in this forum.  :P From everyone of you.  ;D
(Image removed from quote.)

Duly noted  ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2015, 07:14:30 PM »
Quote from: Ryan

Brekkie comes out of the DR. Marie asks her who she nominated. Brekkie says she can't tell until official announce by Big Brother. Marie understands and hopes Brekkie nominated Daniela. Brekkie says that Daniela is immune as she's new. Marie is a bit upset and decides to take a shower.

I can't with my edit ;D its hilarious <33333 definitely CPN now

LOOOOOL @ Gab's edit too <33333, he's clearly becoming the major villain slowly but surely... Andre is clearly on a redemption arc
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2015, 08:08:37 PM »
LOL Daniela !!! Apparently you care about Carlex ! You even have still the quotes from October kkkkkkk.

@ Jaki : Joako was evicted on Day 1 or 2. I remember he and Brekkie were nominated and one of both would become an official housemate. x)

damn i missed that lol

maybe you should do a quick recap at the beginning of an episode a la Secret Story kkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2015, 08:09:18 PM »
Quote from: Ryan

I can't with my edit ;D its hilarious <33333 definitely CPN now

LOOOOOL @ Gab's edit too <33333, he's clearly becoming the major villain slowly but surely... Andre is clearly on a redemption arc

lets hope andré follows mama Jackie <3

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2015, 08:58:09 PM »
I feel that I will be eliminated lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2015, 09:54:13 PM »
Just saw the whole thing now, I can't with everything being a reason for fight. Like "you didn't washed the dishes, I hate you to death" lol

I'm sooo kkkk in this, always because "I've a heart". Although I know I would think twice before doing an heart decision. Me saying Gabriel Puta is selfish kkkk. Me always between Gab and Rod kkkk.