Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 50780 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2015, 10:02:22 AM »
I want Marie and Daniela to team up and take out Carlex;D

MTE. Please!

Also, how come Jackie is always nominated when there are people like Daniela kkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 09:18:38 AMI want Marie and Daniela to team up and take out Carlex;D
MTE. Please!

Also, how come Jackie is always nominated when there are people like Daniela kkk

LOOOOOOL that's true, you're a saint compared to almost everybody in the house (perhaps except Exi and Jack)
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 09:18:38 AMI want Marie and Daniela to team up and take out Carlex;D
MTE. Please!

LOOOOOOL that's true, you're a saint compared to almost everybody in the house (perhaps except Exi and Jack)

litteral saint, just like Jesus always drunk kkkk

Also, I like Brekkie much better when she's UTR tbh

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Killer Kowalski <3
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2015, 11:20:49 AM »
lmao I need to stop being UTR

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2015, 11:42:40 AM »
BTW i'm lost with the friendships/alliance in this.

There's :

Dani/Rod
Jack/Jackie/CMW/Marie (Carlex?)
Lolo/Gabriel/Brekkie?
and floaters ?

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
LOL I'm sure Daniela is soon going to be nominated as she's becoming bad and has only a strong alliance with Rod. The problem is Gabriel's group want to target Jackie and her group, and will be in peace when she'll be out of the house, and Jackie's group prefer peace and think Gabriel and Brekkie are the main problem because they're mean,  and very strategist.

From that you can guess who will nominate who, at least from Gab's and Jackie's group. kkkk.

The alliances and friendships are :
GABRIEL - LOLO - DANNY - BREKKIE
JACKIE - JACK - MARIE - CARLEX - CMW
ROD - DANIELA
GRAHAM, close to JACK but not in an alliance.

If we have to look deep, the groups/friendships are : Jack/Jack, Rod/Daniela, Gabriel/LoLo/Danny/Brekkie (Brekkie can't be trusteable tho), and Marie/Carlex but if Carlex doesn't decide to be Marie's lover, they could become enemies kkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2015, 12:39:45 PM »
LOL I'm sure Daniela is soon going to be nominated as she's becoming bad and has only a strong alliance with Rod. The problem is Gabriel's group want to target Jackie and her group, and will be in peace when she'll be out of the house, and Jackie's group prefer peace and think Gabriel and Brekkie are the main problem because they're mean,  and very strategist.

From that you can guess who will nominate who, at least from Gab's and Jackie's group. kkkk.

ROD - DANIELA

If we have to look deep, the groups/friendships are : Jack/Jack, Rod/Daniela, Gabriel/LoLo/Danny/Brekkie (Brekkie can't be trusteable tho), and Marie/Carlex but if Carlex doesn't decide to be Marie's lover, they could become enemies kkk.

It's strange that Brekkie and Danny would ally considering how badly they got along in the secret room!

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2015, 12:56:55 PM »

ROD - DANIELA

It's strange that Brekkie and Danny would ally considering how badly they got along in the secret room!
Take Brekkie as Elodie kkkkk. The buzz counts and it counts to go far. kkkk.
Well too much contradictory in my says with what will happen next week ^-^

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2015, 01:11:17 PM »
Day 24: Monday 4th May 2015.

All the housemates wake up for a new day in the house, and a new week. Jack takes his shower completely naked, Jackie is surprised, in the good way.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: Mmmmmmm. Jack and I already did some stuffs, secretly. Actually most of the house know about our little rendez vous sessions in toilets, but seeing him all naked... I want to bite and be bitten.

Jackie smiles at Jack. Jack is glad to see Jackie being so enthusiast. Jackie decides to take her clothes off and joins Jack. They kinda hug and it's so sexual.

DiaryRoom#
Jack: My relation with Jackie took another step today. I think we are becoming more than just friends with benefits. :) :D

Brekkie and Gabriel criticize Jackie and Jack.  To Gabriel, all is too unspontaneous.
Brekkie: I agree with you. They just want some buzz.
Gabriel: At least they try something. They're right, aren't they?
Brekkie: I don't follow you here..
Gabriel: They're going to get out one by one, so they better start doing some buzz and find things to do to save their ass.
Brekkie: Oh. Yeah you're right hahahah.

DiaryRoom#
Gabriel: Jackie and Jack have nothing else to do to exist in this game, so of course they decide to make their nude sessions in the shower so live feed viewers enjoy it, talk about them, and want more, by voting to save them every week. ::) I'm pissed cuz I'm sure their strategy could work.

Carlex, Marie and CMW do some sport in the garden. After that, they enjoy the sun and take this opportunity to talk about Daniela. They seem to agree that Daniela isn't clear.
CMW: Yesterday, she did on purpose to fall the cakes.
Marie: I don't like her but I think it was Rod's idea.
Carlex: Emm... how could it be Rod's idea ?
CMW: I agree with Carlex! It's not Rod's idea. He doesn't hate us like she does....
Marie: Ohh, you're right. Sorry hehehe.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: Sometimes Marie is  just.. Marie. I'm not mad at her for being kinda stupid. She's in an unusual environment and she's in love... We forgive you Marie! We forgive you! And at least she's clean, so...
-
Marie: I love acting like I'm silly, Big Brother :) ! I hope it'll help me to go far.

LoLo talks to Brekkie, Danny and Gabriel to explain them that yesterday, Daniela was clear, she couldn't join them as she's very friends with Rod, and that only if Gabriel leaves, she'd be ok to join them.
Brekkie: Then sorry Gabriel, but it's time to get rid of you!
Gabriel: What ? ???
Brekkie: Calm down bitch. I'm just kidding !!
Gabriel: You scared me !
Danny: So... we're damned to stay just the four of us ?
LoLo: Maybe we could convert CMW.
Brekkie: I'm sure it's too late.
LoLo: WhY !? He likes you alot !!
Brekkie: Yep...but simply because he always looks for what's best for him... and being with us isn't something good. He prefers to stay around the other, and her clique.
Danny: This is bad.

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: They don't know that CMW and I will never nominate each other. We made it a promise. So, CMW in my group or not, I don't fucking care. :-)

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. Daniela is very sick. She's going to go in the hospital and spend the night there. Rod is crying.
Rod: I hope she's gonna be ok !
Marie: Relax.. she's just sick.
Rod: Big Brother said "very" sick !! And when you are "just" sick, you don't go in hospital and spend the night!
Marie: And ? She's very sick but it's not mortal, is it?!
Rod: Pufff. Puta.

Rod prefers to leave. The others seem to not care that much of Daniela being sick and being in hospital for the night.

DiaryRoom#
Marie: Does Daniela is allowed to watch TV from hospital ? Well... karma babe. ;)

The housemates go to sleep. CMW, Rod, Graham and Jackie are up for eviction. One of them will be evicted on Saturday, but who?! You decide.

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »
lmao I need to stop being UTR
soooon i i hope
and LOL, you'll be MORN on tomorrow's episode (well i'm not an expert but i think it's morm / morn)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2015, 03:04:56 PM »
Starting to love my edit <33333 even the dumb girl strategy is so me <3333

Marie being the only one so far that Exi thinks is clean <333333

I'm starting to like Brekkie outside the secret room, she's very Machiavellian and plays the "as long as it's not me" card pretty well

Save Jackie, Exi and Rod public! We need more drama <3333
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #261 on: May 03, 2015, 03:23:03 PM »
LOL Marie having two storylines. Who would have believed it ?
I think Marie was CPN ??? Soft, a bit silly but it's revealed all is a strategy in the first storyline, and harsh in the second.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2015, 10:17:14 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
LOL Marie having two storylines. Who would have believed it ?
I think Marie was CPN Soft, a bit silly but it's revealed all is a strategy in the first storyline, and harsh in the second.

LOOOOL I kkkan't neither ;D such a heartless bitch <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2015, 03:20:57 PM »
Day 25: Tuesday 5th May 2015.

Rod had a very bad night, and a bad morning. Graham hugs him and tells him to stay strong.
Graham: She's not dead, and she's coming back today, normally!
Rod: I know. Thank you for being here. You're the only one.

DiaryRoom#
Graham: I appreciate that Rod thank me, but telling me I'm the only one... I mean, you've been awful to everyone... of course I'm the only one LOL ::)

Jack and Jackie wonder if they should become an official couple. Jackie admits she's very tempted but still hesitates.
Jackie: I don't want it to be a mistake.
Jack: Why would it be ?
Jackie: Dunno. Just saying...
Jack: There is no reason so it becomes a mistake.
Jackie: Kiss me then.

Jack kisses Jackie in the living room, Gabriel and Brekkie play like they are disgusted. Rod is looking for his comb in the bathroom and doesnt find it. He just breaks down.

DiaryRoom#
Rod: :'( :'( I just can't ok ?!!? :'( :'(  Everything is going bad for me these days. André was evicted, ok I'm kinda responsible and he had what he deserved, but I know deeply he's someone very nice with a big heart. Then Daniela, she is in hospital and nobody cares about her or about me ! I'm so alone !!! And now my fucking comb, that is like my fucking baby, disappeared! WHO WANTS MY DEATH ? I WANNA DIE.

Rod is very mad, and asks EVERYONEEEEEEE in the living room! Everybody goes, even Gabriel. Rod is mad, he asks to everyone if they didn't see his comb !
Rod: I'm very mad. We live like pigs! The bathroom is just a mess, we are 12 ! We must be organized! Anyway! MY COMB! Find it with me !!!
Gabriel: Kkkkkk.
Rod: And you, stop laughing !!!

DiaryRoom#
Gabriel: I still don't know wether I should say something or not about the comb... But I'm so glad he's mad and he's crying  ;D

Gabriel decides to reveal to everyone, therefore to Rod too, that he threw the comb in the outside house a few days ago !
Rod: OMG. Puttttttttttta.

Rod is very mad at Gabriel, that is laughing and very proud of himself. Rod decides to go in the bathroom, and takes Gabriel's cream in his bag and throws it in the WC. Gabriel is mad, but he realizes he looked for it.

DiaryRoom#
Rod: There is no coming back. Gabriel is dead to me!

Carlex seems a little bad today. Marie and CMW wonder what he has. Carlex doesn't want to say a lot, but says it's related to his family. He misses his family.

DiaryRoom#
Carlex: Well to be completely honest... I miss Daniela. I hate her, but not seeing her, not knowing what she's doing now... I know she's at the hospital, but it makes me sick not to know what exactly she's doing.

A few hours later, Daniela comes back in the house. She's better than yesterday. Rod is so relieved to see her. They hug each other. Graham decides to welcome her, and most of the housemates do it too.

At night, Jackie and Jack have sex, like most of the evenings. Danny has a little fight with Graham because Graham seem to always be present in moments where people have a very interesting conversation.
Danny: I know you're listening to doors... and it makes me sick. So just please, stop it !
Graham: You are crazy. I never listened to doors and I don't...
Danny: You dooooooo!! Stop lying, it's tiring !!!

DiaryRoom#
Graham: Danny is crazy... i don't spy conversations of people...
-
Danny: I'm very upset. I'm tired. Graham is so vicious, and I hate that he listens conversations to people, and moreover when it's behind their back.  I hope he'll not do it again, for now, he denies, I hope at least deep inside himself he knows I'm right and won't do it again. :P :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2015, 03:33:46 PM »
Rod reproducing Cindy's ICONIC meltdown <3

Jackie fucking her way in the game <3

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »
I wonder who between me and Jackie will get the positive and who will get the negative edit when we inevitably split up?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2015, 06:48:28 PM »
I wonder who between me and Jackie will get the positive and who will get the negative edit when we inevitably split up?
I find it obvious. But don't know if it's because I wrote it or because it's just really obvious with how the personalities are.

It's funny how all of you always have questions and that answers always come a few episodes after. You want to know more, don't miss Thursday's episode, and Friday's episode. And probably all the episodes of next week and the week after kkk. It could start to get serious.

If you want my opinion, Jäck will be MORP. While Jackie could be CPN.

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:30 PM »
Previously on Big Brother WoBB : CMW wanted to quit because the house was very dirty. Brekkie and Jackie were the first nominees of the season, Brekkie was nominated because of : Jackie, Tounu and LoLo that disliked the fact she complains about how the housemates act, and how classy she is. Jackie was nominated because she always is drunk and got hated hardly by Gabriel, André and Rod that became a close and strong group.

The eviction was canceled because of Florion's behavior that had many tensions with Graham. He always hated Graham but hidden it. That's why, on Day 7, one day before the eviction, he decided to vomit on Graham's bed, which pushed Big Brother to remove Florion for this unacceptable behavior. Liuk was 4 days later ejected too, for being to invisible, useless. A new contestant entered the house with a secret mission : Daniela. She had to play shy with the other housemates and got very close to Carlex, once the secret mission ended, Carlex started to hate Daniela and Marie enjoyed it. As the eviction was canceled, Brekkie and Jackie, the ex nominees, had a power each. Nominate the two contestants of their choice. Jackie decided to nominate André and Rod, and Brekkie : LoLo and Tounu. No surprises.  Before the eviction, Brekkie announced that she quits the game. Anyways, about the nominations, it leaded to Tounu's eviction with 21% to save.

The week 3, was rythmed by a special twist that angered many viewers. All the housemates evicted or ejected were back in a secret room : Florion, Liuk, Brekkie that quitted a few days before, and Tounu that was evicted. An anonymous : Danny, joined them. The viewers had to vote for the two they want to see in the house. Tounu and Brekkie that hated each other in the main house became very close in the secret room and had the same enemy : Danny. In the end Danny and Brekkie were selected to enter (back) in the house and in the game. In the main house, Rod was immune (certainly to avoid a Rod vs. Gabriel, I don't remember why he was immune kkk). Gabriel betrayaled Rod and wanted to get rid of him, André and Rod couldn't forgive him, but a few days after, André decided to betrayal Rod and join Gabriel. Gabriel and André were hated by a most part of the housemates and ended up being nominated face to face. André was evicted by 38% to save.

Before Week 4, as Danny and Brekkie entered the house, they won an immunity, and the ex housemates that didn't enter : Florion, Liuk, Tounu and Joako, had to nominate the contestant of their choice which leaded to : CMW, Graham, Jackie and Rod.

Marie is still so in love with Carlex, and Daniela decided to be a bitch with Carlex by destroying his birthday cake the day of his birthday.

There are still 7 weeks left. What the hell is going to happen ?!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2015, 10:23:29 PM »
Graham serving the truth tea about Rod <3333

Rod's epic meltdown <3333

Gabriel being pure evil <33333
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline DanielA

• All Star
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2015, 04:03:21 AM »
OMG, Rod miss me... Carlex miss me...I was sure that no one loves me in this house. :-* The boys are so confusing sometimes...

:-* :-*

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2015, 12:45:31 AM »
Day 26: Wednesday 6th May 2015.

Contestants take their breakfast at the same time, in the garden. Danny points that Graham is not someone you can trust, especially that he hears most of the conversations, without people to be aware of it.
Danny: it's not respectful. It's pretty disgusting.
Graham: Like I said yesterday, I don't do it.
Danny: Then, I ask Big Brother to show us everything.
Graham: Ahah. If you want :-*
Danny: Do you agree ? So Big Brother accepts my request.
Graham: Mmmm you're really ridiculous, Danny.
Danny: Well. Do you accept or do your refuse ? If you are right, then you don't have any problem to accept that Big Brother looks for no existant videos...
Graham: -_-

Graham decides to leave and go in his bed.

DiaryRoom#
Graham: :( Danny is showing me how evil he is. I don't understand why he decided to talk about that in front of everyone.

Jackie defends Graham. And she doesn't understand what is Danny's goal.
Jackie: You want to show to everyone that you are smart and that in four weeks, we never noticed it and you, in less than three days, you did ?
Danny: Emm nope. I'm just pissed about it. And well, now that you say it, it's very sad that in four weeks you guys never noticed it...
Jackie: ::)

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I don't appreciate the ways of Danny. Maybe he is right, and actually he IS right, but there are other ways of doing this or that !

Jack thinks Jackie is right. Danny rolls his eyes.
Danny: Of course you are right. You fuck her like a rabbit every night that WE allow you... and that WE suffer.

Jackie explode of laughing. Jack and Marie too.
Jackie: I can't.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: Danny is very strong. I admire him...

Daniela and Rod are talking about next week's nominations. They're convinced Graham will be evicted, and that even if he's not evicted, he won't change a lot as someone they're not in the group will be evicted.
Daniela: You want to nominate who and who for next week ?
Rod: Gabriel of course, and Jackie. I think Gabriel won't survive it against her.
Daniela: Really ? Jackie ?
Rod: Yep.
Daniela: Don't you want to keep Gabriel a little bit more ?
Rod: NOOOOOO !
Daniela: Fine. Well. I think Marie and Carlex are the ones I'll nominate. They don't stand me, and I don't appreciate how they treat me.
Rod: Okay babe. I think Jackie and her clique will nominate Gabriel anyways, so I don't need your vote.
Daniela: Great then.
Rod: But I don't think Carlex & Marie will receive enough votes to be nominated.
Daniela: I don't care, I just care about my ideas, and I cannot not nominate them.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: I know probably it'll be useless next week to nominate Carlex and Marie, but I won't change my idea because it's not going to work. And you know what ? There still are 7 days left! Who the hell knows what could happen ?  ^-^

LoLo is a bit sad in the living room. Gabriel, Brekkie and Danny are here for him, and want to know what's going on.

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: Clearly I don't care that much about LoLo, I'm just too curious. That is also part of my wild side. :-)

LoLo says he's missing his family, and that since Tounu is evicted, it's pretty different. LoLo also says that the fight between Danny and Graham made him realize he's too different.
LoLo: I'm not a shark. I ain't ready to humiliate people.
Danny: I didn't humiliate anyone.
LoLo: I'm not talking about you! But just, there is 200 000€ to win!!! Most of you guys are ready to literally everything.

DiaryRoom#
LoLo: I think my speech is right. You can see with Brekkie. She changed completely. She adapted herself completely to live this game the way it should be lived. She's admirable, but at the same time, she's a bit disgusting. I still like her though.

Offline DanielA

• All Star
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2015, 03:05:05 AM »
Nice to meet you, my name is Cruela... :-X

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2015, 05:27:27 AM »
Nice to meet you, my name is Cruela... :-X
Lol.

BTW, when Rod said Daniela threaten him and he's sure production can't show to the viewers as it was very hard, it was just a lie from him to look not bad for participating to the ruining of Carlex's birthday cake kkkkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2015, 08:14:55 AM »
I can't with Lolo's epiphany kkkk but he's only speaking the truth tbh!

I loved Jackie that episode, but wtf at that "I can't" and right after "I admire him" ? Like how lunatic is she ? lol

I hope Graham will be evicted, he didn't even stand up for himself.

Offline Hakuna Matata

• Big Brother
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2015, 08:20:22 AM »
LMAO about Jackie, it was definitely at the border of the irony. Probably she thinks he's strong for how (smart) he's put himself as a "victim" and how it's not that annoying as if it was said by someone else.