Author Topic: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US  (Read 31720 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2015, 08:12:52 PM »
No, Courtney would go out in final five. Or James if he doesn't have an idol. Then, Courtney goes out. Denise is easier to take to the final three because there was no way anyone would vote for her. With a final three of Peih-Gee, Erik, & Denise, it becomes Erik's or Peih-Gee's game to win. If Peih-Gee made the moves, she would probably get the credit and win.

Denise had high chances to win because of her lunchlady sobstory that overcame the odds

James could have used his last HII in the F5 even if he wasn't in danger since it was the last time he could use it

Courtney wasn't a threat as Amanda was, they could have vote her out at F5 but PG/Erik would have the majority if they recruited her

By the way, I wonder which guy received the 11th most votes, sliding them into the top 10 after Mike's win. My guess is that it was either Woo, Jeff, maybe Andrew, or maybe Terry.

Top 10 for guys guess would be:

1. Spencer or Joe & vice verse as Mike is subtracted from this.
3. Jeremy or Keith & vice verse.
5. Vytas
6. Stephan.
7-10, the others. Jeff/Andrew has the classical season advantage, Woo has the recency advantage, as well as those three seasons were more popular, but Terry was better than any of the other three.

For girls:
1. Ciera or Shirin, for sure.
3. Abi, Kass, or Kelly.
6. Kimmi.
7. Wentworth or Tasha. Tasha might've even beaten Kimmi.
9-10. Monica & Peih-Gee.

no way PG could have been beated by Kimmi and Kelley, Tasha probably had a lot more votes than Kimmi

i'd say Kimmi/Monica/Kelley entered by a few votes, same with Keith and Andrew Savage, Varner seemed quite popular in different polls which surprised me a lot

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2015, 11:15:44 PM »
I think the 11th male was Woo.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2015, 11:44:06 PM »
Lol, it might be funny if the 11th male wins. Though CBS new Mike won anyways.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2015, 05:30:21 AM »
Monica/Kimmi/Wentworthless are definitely the 8-10 in whichever order... Ciera/Shirin/Tasha/Kass/Abi/Kelly Wig are the Top 6 in whichever order, but Wigs and Ciera probably finished in the Top 3

Spencer is definitely #1 with Joe as #2... Savage is definitely 11th, I don't think he even made it to the Top 11, I think he robbed Shane LOL... Keith and Terry are in the lower spectrum of the Top 10 as well
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2015, 11:46:13 AM »
Just realized Kimmi is just one year younger than Kass, maybe she is THE HAG

• Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2015, 04:51:42 PM »
Kimmi, Kass, & Abi are all viable final three goats. More likely Kimmi or Abi because they they're easier to trust, though Abi can win depending who she is sitting next to. Not sure about Kimmi because she is practically playing a different game.

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2015, 11:15:01 PM »
I just realized that Borneo & Panama are the first two seasons to have it's entire final four return for a future season. Gabon, Micronesia, Cagayan, and SJDS are all probably, though the others aren't.

2. Elizabeth is out and Kieth is highly improbable.
3. Teresa is more likely to return than Kim Johnson.
4. I don't see Pashcal returning, though Neleh & Vee are highly probable.
5. Helen is not returning, and Jan & Clay are very highly improbable.
6. I don't see Butch or Matt returning.
7. Lill is highly improbable, Darrah is probably a long-shot to return.
8. I don't see Jenna returning, and Amber would only return for a winner's edition.
9. Twila and Chris are very probable, but Scout is very improbable.
11. Lydia is highly improbable, I don't see Rafe returning, and Danni again is only likely if they do a winner's edition.
13. Becky & Sundra are very improbable.
14. Dreamz, Cassandra, & Earl aren't improbable individually, but it would be unlikely for Cassandra because her season was very unpopular and Earl would only return if they do a winner's edition.
15. Todd is more probable if he overcomes alcoholism, but they're not bringing back Denise.
16. Natalie Bolton is highly probable, and Micronesia is fully achieving this statistic.
17. Matty and Susie are probable, but I believe Bob would return for a winner's edition only.
18. Not sure if Taj says she never wants to do it again, or if she only turned down returning due to timing, but I don't see Erinn returning.
19. I don't see Mick returning and I don't see Production wanting Natalie back.
20. Jerri could return, but it is unlikely Parvati would return.
21. Chase is a celeb and obviously Sash isn't returning.
22. I don't see Rob returning for a 5th time.
23. I don't think production would want Sophie back, Albert is also unlikely, and I wouldn't bet on Coach or Ozzy returning for a 4th time either.
24. Sabrina could return, but I doubt Christina or Chelsea would return, as this season was also not very popular.
25. I doubt Skupin is returning, same with Lisa.
26. I'm sure Dawn & Shiery are out of the question. I'm not even going to acknowledge the fact Cochran could return.
27. I doubt they would bring back any of the four here again.
28. Tony is highly likely to return, fulfilling the goal of getting its final four to the end.
29. Missy & Jaclyn are possible, but Jaclyn is less likely to return over Jon or Missy, and maybe even Baylor.
30. I'm sure Will is never returning to the game again.

• Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2015, 10:29:25 AM »
if Neleh doesn't return for the next AS season there is something really wrong with the CBS, no idea how they cut her out of All Stars when she filled the young girl spot

I think Jaclyn will be centered for the next few years in trying to have a baby now that it's possible

The problem with Missy is that Mama C has the exact profile and I think the CBS prefer the last one to her, and with new seasons coming new hags will appear and she can be forgotten

About the latin mamas, Lydia was considered for Micronesia since she was a fun character in Guatemala but didn't made it, I don't see her or Susie being considered, especially the last one

from what I know, Natalie Bolton was cut from Cambodia because she declined, maybe she was tired of almost entering in all the returnees seasons kkkkkkkkkk

Jerri was cut from Blood vs Water because her sister and dad couldn't make it, I see her appearing in a "Legends" season

I see Twila returning in a Second Chance scenario

How Dreamz didn't returned is beyond me considering he was a big character in Fiji

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2015, 02:54:48 PM »
Dreams I could see returning in a Heroes vs. Villains season, he won't win the public vote in a Second Chances season, because Fiji is hated and he himself is hated... But he is the perfect villain because of the whole Yau-Man thing

Jon will definitely return within the next 5 seasons,  Jaclyn will definitely return sometime in the future possibly for a FvF season, but not in the next 2 years or so because she will put her time in having a baby... Jaclyn winning the last immunity challenge despite being knocked out of the platform and suffering a fall is TV GOLD people were member it <3 Wentworthless retuning over this divine goddess is a sin (but I understand that she wasn't picked was because they were waiting for Jon's reply and they won't bring them back together again)

I agree with. Missy as much as I would like this haggress to return, Carolyn is a more likable haggress

I don't see Bolton returning anymore, not because she won't get invited, but because she's been screwed over getting in to a season more times than most (same goes for Shane)

Chelsea could return if they need a WTF Hot Chick and it so happens that Morgan, Sierra Dawn, Jefra, Ashkey. Underwood, etc are unavailable... I can see the latter 3 returning over her (Morgan was a lazy bitch but she was a memorable character despite the fact that she was surrounded by HUGE characters and she was the ultimate vapid beauty, Sierra Dawn because people acknowledge that she played an amazing social game and is terribly underrated and. Jefrangel just because, Underwood is the only Boston Rob minion with a brain)

Eddie will return as a token hot guy

For a Survivor Legends Season, I NEED Amanda Kimmel to return and make it to the FTC and be absolutely horrible at it for the 3rd time, despite the fact that everybody thought she would win and finish runner-up again<333333333 Ultimate Survivor Bridesmaid <33333
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:16:35 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2015, 03:35:18 PM »
Quote from: Marie
For a Survivor Legends Season, I NEED Amanda Kimmel to return and make it to the FTC and be absolutely horrible at it for the 3rd time, despite the fact that everybody thought she would win and finish runner-up again<333333333 Ultimate Survivor Bridesmaid <33333
LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2015, 03:47:28 PM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: MarieFor a Survivor Legends Season, I NEED Amanda Kimmel to return and make it to the FTC and be absolutely horrible at it for the 3rd time, despite the fact that everybody thought she would win and finish runner-up again<333333333 Ultimate Survivor Bridesmaid <33333LOL

She was the 1st person who lasted 100 days in the game ;D she has good social game, strategic game and she wins challenges but she's just absolutely horrible at FTC ;D she always looks like a deer in the headlights... She needs to return for me to witness it again <3333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2015, 07:00:09 PM »
I forgot about Missy/Carolyn being the same profile. However, there is a chance Carolyn declines a season for whatever reason. That is Missy's only chance.

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2015, 08:01:51 PM »
I forgot to say Lisa Whelchel is Jeff Probst's fav female player (Stephenie LaGrossa is second obv), if she hasn't returned is because she declined

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2015, 11:39:56 PM »
rainha

• Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2015, 04:28:39 PM »
It looks like this twist will get repeated and there will be more chances for returning players soon.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/06/cbs-jeff-probst-another-survivor-fan-vote/

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2015, 11:50:32 AM »
Despite Redmont not knowing it, Edna Ma from South Pacific was cut in the last minute from the poll

this was her official pic:

ROBBED GODDESS!!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2015, 09:43:49 PM »
rainha

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2015, 10:46:13 PM »
Kass better be the first boot. If she goes before Spencer, I may not continue to watch unless Abi & Shirin have a strong chance to go far.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2015, 04:26:46 AM »
Quote from: JustinBAEberisBae
Kass better be the first boot. If she goes before Spencer, I may not continue to watch unless Abi & Shirin have a strong chance to go far.

Abi will go far, she's a loyal goat who can't possibly win the show... Same goes for Shirin... Pretty sure they make the merge ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2015, 10:31:45 AM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2015, 01:22:43 PM »
TODAY IS THE MERGE!!! 12 ARE LEFT!!! PRAY FOR ALL THE QUEENS TO STILL BE THERE!!!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2015, 01:45:27 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
TODAY IS THE MERGE!!! 12 ARE LEFT!!! PRAY FOR ALL THE QUEENS TO STILL BE THERE!!!
I am praying for the safety of Kass, Abi-Maria, Wiglesworth, Peih-gee, Kimmi.... So many Queens to pray for <333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2015, 04:46:01 PM »
There is no proof that 12 people are left. They could've had two quitters, forcing them to merge at ten.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2015, 06:57:04 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
I am praying for the safety of Kass, Abi-Maria, Wiglesworth, Peih-gee, Kimmi.... So many Queens to pray for <333

My CBS sources told me those five are already out of the game.

The only females standing are Kelley Wentworth, Monica Padilla and TashaFox.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2015, 09:33:58 PM »
Uhh, no spoilers please.  >:( >:( >:( >:(