Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Finland  (Read 46217 times)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Re: Big Brother 6 Finland
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2010, 04:55:10 PM »
There's now 10 HMs, only 3 of them entered on day 1.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2010, 07:49:36 PM »
The latest news, or rather gossips, about the swap: it's quite possible, it's a three-way swap. With Finland, Portugal and Slovenia. I'm not quite sure, how this would work out though.
it could work like this: slovenian goes to finland, suomi goes to portugal, portugese goes to slovenia  ;D

You got me.  ;D

Anyhow and anyway this scenario would allow the slovenians get both new HMs and the swap. Even if slovenian comes here, it wouldn't really be a head to head swap with Finland. It would just be one slovenian coming to visit the house here. Having said that, I'm not keeping my hopes up...it's a weird week althogether anyway.
ehmmm no I don't think you got it seems it means the finnish HM (suomi) goes to portugal  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
The latest news, or rather gossips, about the swap: it's quite possible, it's a three-way swap. With Finland, Portugal and Slovenia. I'm not quite sure, how this would work out though.
it could work like this: slovenian goes to finland, suomi goes to portugal, portugese goes to slovenia  ;D

You got me.  ;D

Anyhow and anyway this scenario would allow the slovenians get both new HMs and the swap. Even if slovenian comes here, it wouldn't really be a head to head swap with Finland. It would just be one slovenian coming to visit the house here. Having said that, I'm not keeping my hopes up...it's a weird week althogether anyway.
ehmmm no I don't think you got it seems it means the finnish HM (suomi) goes to portugal  ;D

I did...Slovenian would come here, Finnish would go to Portugal. And Portuguese to Slovenia. In any case, it still would leave room for the Slovenians in their week of lies.  ;)

Anyhow...some interesting things have been going on in the Finnish house tonight. Marika just lost it...she was continuously talking against Big Brother. Seems like she just doesn't care anymore. She was drunk...but she just couldn't stop. Vilhelmiina, Nino, Niko and Elisabet have lost their tempers one after each other. All for Marika.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2010, 05:17:17 AM »

You got me.  ;D

ehmmm no I don't think you got it seems it means the finnish HM (suomi) goes to portugal  ;D

I did...Slovenian would come here, Finnish would go to Portugal. And Portuguese to Slovenia. In any case, it still would leave room for the Slovenians in their week of lies.  ;)

Anyhow...some interesting things have been going on in the Finnish house tonight. Marika just lost it...she was continuously talking against Big Brother. Seems like she just doesn't care anymore. She was drunk...but she just couldn't stop. Vilhelmiina, Nino, Niko and Elisabet have lost their tempers one after each other. All for Marika.

Are they angry about the new housemates?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 05:23:14 AM by Matt91 »

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2010, 12:04:43 PM »
Are they angry about the new housemates?
I don't think they were. Just a bit surprised. Marika was simply letting off some steam for being nominated 8 weeks now. Basically the other HMs started to loose their tempers after trying to calm her down and she just kept going. Topping this with BB telling her she had to go to bed, she was yelling that BB made the wrong call.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »
Petri, Vilhelmiina, Eetu and Marika are up for eviction.

Who nominated who (with 2 points first):

Petri: Marika & Nino
Elisabet: Petri & Eetu
Marika: Eetu & Vilhelmiina
Nino: Eetu & Petri
Niko: Nino & Marika
Vilhelmiina: Petri & Marika
Eetu: Vilhelmiina & Marika
Jani T: Elisabet & Petri
Elli-Maija: Elisabet & Nino
Noora: Vilhelmiina & Marika

Petri 6
Marika 6
Vilhelmiina 5
Eetu 5

Nino 4
Elisabet 4
Niko - (immune as he's going to take part of the swap with Slovenia)
Jani T - (immune as a new HM)
Elli-Maija - (immune as a new HM)
Noora - (immune as a new HM)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
Petri, Vilhelmiina, Eetu and Marika are up for eviction.

Who nominated who (with 2 points first):

Petri: Marika & Nino
Elisabet: Petri & Eetu
Marika: Eetu & Vilhelmiina
Nino: Eetu & Petri
Niko: Nino & Marika
Vilhelmiina: Petri & Marika
Eetu: Vilhelmiina & Marika
Jani T: Elisabet & Petri
Elli-Maija: Elisabet & Nino
Noora: Vilhelmiina & Marika

Petri 6
Marika 6
Vilhelmiina 5
Eetu 5

Nino 4
Elisabet 4
Niko - (immune as he's going to take part of the swap with Slovenia)
Jani T - (immune as a new HM)
Elli-Maija - (immune as a new HM)
Noora - (immune as a new HM)

So I'm guessing this will be the last week for Eetu.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2010, 09:18:38 PM »
I think it's bye-bye for Vilhelmiina. She's a hypocrite. Telling everyone what to do during the daytime. Really great at telling everyone else about morals...and then she goes to being the first and so far the only one to give it up in the bed. To Petri. And of course drunk...when she's been lecturing others about the drinking. The way the Finnish viewers vote is, that if there's an interesting person in the house they are voted out. It's actually a small wonder, Marika is still in the house.

I'd say Eetu is safe for at least this week. Though it's probably going to be a tight contest between him and Vilhelmiina.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 09:30:57 PM by antos »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »
LOL marika really seems to be finlands answer to BBGermany8's Isi. nominated all the time and also losing her temper at some point thanks to the magical power of alcohol.  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2010, 11:32:47 PM »
They've been having the traditional erotic party in the house...BB denied alcohol from Marika. Also she's had a hat on her head all day saying "Känniääliö"...loosely translated "an ass when drunk".  ;D

I think the hat will be given to the next HM, who makes an ass of themselves under the influence of heavy drinking. I'm not sure, but that's what I've understood.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
I think it's bye-bye for Vilhelmiina. She's a hypocrite. Telling everyone what to do during the daytime. Really great at telling everyone else about morals...and then she goes to being the first and so far the only one to give it up in the bed. To Petri. And of course drunk...when she's been lecturing others about the drinking. The way the Finnish viewers vote is, that if there's an interesting person in the house they are voted out. It's actually a small wonder, Marika is still in the house.

I'd say Eetu is safe for at least this week. Though it's probably going to be a tight contest between him and Vilhelmiina.

Didn't Eetu have the next highest eviction percentage to Inka last week?

and also wasn't Satu the least popular HM? I just find it odd how her percentage was alot smaller than Inka's... she must have done something very stupid to be that hated
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2010, 01:15:59 PM »
this voting sysem doesnt indicate that the person with the least % is the most hated though.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »

Didn't Eetu have the next highest eviction percentage to Inka last week?

and also wasn't Satu the least popular HM? I just find it odd how her percentage was alot smaller than Inka's... she must have done something very stupid to be that hated
Yes. Since then Eetu seems to have taken his place in the house. And also every year a female contestant who has had sex in the house have been evicted on the first opportunity. The all-time voting history isn't on Vilhelmiina's side. But then again, you never know. Nevertheless, I think Marika and Petri should be safe.

On another note: Niko is now on his way to Slovenia. Tomorrow in the live show they will show Niko entering the BB Slovenia house live.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
this voting sysem doesnt indicate that the person with the least % is the most hated though.

But they're voting to save/evict aren't they? or am i wrong and it's just a save vote

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »

But they're voting to save/evict aren't they? or am i wrong and it's just a save vote
Yes. We're voting to either save or evict. But as Graham indicated, this system still can make a housemate seem either more popular or more hated than they actually are.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2010, 01:03:51 AM »
Poor Marika. To be put in a situation every week where you know that nobody in the house wants you to be there must affect her in some way. It would definately affect me if I was put in that position.

Petri must really hate her to have nominated her every single week without fail.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2010, 03:56:27 PM »
Poor Marika. To be put in a situation every week where you know that nobody in the house wants you to be there must affect her in some way. It would definately affect me if I was put in that position.

Petri must really hate her to have nominated her every single week without fail.

Yeah I feel for her too, but I wouldn't really care unless I liked the other HM's, because honestly if you didn't like the others you'd be less bothered about them putting you up lol

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
As I said, I think Marika's behaviour on Friday was probably partly frustration of being nominated week after week. Marika is the type of person, who pretty much likes everyone. She doesn't judge.

Btw...the live shows in Finland and Slovenia will be connected tonight via a satellite link. So in both countries the swap will be shown live, and possibly some interaction between the hostesses I assume.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
As always, throughout the live show, the website posted updates on the nominees from safest to who was in danger of eviction.

At the first update (21:05 Finnish time) – the order was Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:13) – Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:18) - Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:22) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:28) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:33) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:35) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:37) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina The gap between Eetu and Vilhelmiina is noted as being very close.

(21:43) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:57) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina Again, the gap between Eetu and Vilhelmiina is apparently very close.

(22:01) – Petri, Vilhelmiina, Marika, Eetu

At the final vote count (22:07)  Vilhelmiina is the latest evictee from the house.

Also tonight, Sandra entered the house.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:19:18 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2010, 09:03:51 PM »
As always, throughout the live show, the website posted updates on the nominees from safest to who was in danger of eviction.

At the first update (21:05 Finnish time) – the order was Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:13) – Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:18) - Marika, Petri, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:22) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:28) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:33) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:35) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:37) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina The gap between Eetu and Vilhelmiina is noted as being very close.

(21:43) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina

(21:57) – Petri, Marika, Eetu, Vilhelmiina Again, the gap between Eetu and Vilhelmiina is apparently very close.

(22:01) – Petri, Vilhelmiina, Marika, Eetu

At the final vote count (22:07)  Vilhelmiina is the latest evictee from the house.

(Image removed from quote.)

Also tonight, Sandra entered the house.
(Image removed from quote.)

I now know who Sandra reminds me of: BB10 UK's Bea (Hopefully they don't have a similar personality)

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »
I now know who Sandra reminds me of: BB10 UK's Bea (Hopefully they don't have a similar personality)
I didn't watch BB10, so don't know about Bea's personality. Sandra seems to be a little bit egoistic, but at the same time really empathic. Really bubbly and at least here she's been really nice. They say on the Slovenian official forum, that's how she is. And a lot of energy, all in all a positive person.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2010, 05:32:54 PM »

I didn't watch BB10, so don't know about Bea's personality. Sandra seems to be a little bit egoistic, but at the same time really empathic. Really bubbly and at least here she's been really nice. They say on the Slovenian official forum, that's how she is. And a lot of energy, all in all a positive person.

Let's just say that's also how Bea started out last year and she really had me fooled, but then she started building up an ego because she was friends with Freddie who was very popular and turning point for me with her was how she treated David, but since he hung around with Lisa (who was hated) he was fairgame, but as soon as she did the same and turned on Freddie, she became enemy number 1 (also known as Bea-tch  ;D) and she was evicted pronto after that with 88.2% out of 3... Although I hated her at the time, she was very interesting viewing, would have loved to see her make it to the final and really get hammered by the crowd.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2010, 06:07:30 PM »
Elisabet is the HoH for the week to come. The challenge was to dance to Sandra's song Afrika. The video was shown to the HMs earlier. Sandra was the judge, and chose the winner. So Elisabet is immune in the nominations this week.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2010, 09:38:34 PM »
Elisabet is the HoH for the week to come. The challenge was to dance to Sandra's song Afrika. The video was shown to the HMs earlier. Sandra was the judge, and chose the winner. So Elisabet is immune in the nominations this week.

Yay! :) I don't watch much Finnish BB but do every now and then and I quite like her from what i've seen. How many evictions are there left? and who would you like to see out next?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2010, 11:07:53 PM »
I know this is kind of random, but I've noticed that there hasn't been a week so far in which a female housemate hasn't been evicted.