Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Finland  (Read 38977 times)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Re: Big Brother 6 Finland
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2010, 05:53:06 PM »
Elisabet is the HoH for the week to come. The challenge was to dance to Sandra's song Afrika. The video was shown to the HMs earlier. Sandra was the judge, and chose the winner. So Elisabet is immune in the nominations this week.

Yay! :) I don't watch much Finnish BB but do every now and then and I quite like her from what i've seen. How many evictions are there left? and who would you like to see out next?
Elisabet is kind of an idiot, but really fun to watch.  :)  And there are 3 evictions left. I think only 2 of them through nominations. Most likely the last eviction will be like in previous seasons (besides the first), all HMs up for eviction and a mass eviction.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2010, 11:11:06 AM »
Petri, Jani, Elli-Maija and Nino are up for eviction.

Who nominated who. 2 points first, 1 point second:

Petri: Elli-Maija & Marika
Elisabet: Jani & Elli-Maija
Marika: Elli-Maija & Nino
Nino: Jani & Elli-Maija
Eetu: Jani & Elli-Maija
Jani: Petri & Elli-Maija
Elli-Maija: Jani & Nino
Noora: Petri & Jani
Sandra: Nino & Jani

Jani 10
Elli-Maija 8
Nino 4
Petri 4

Marika 1
Eetu 0
Noora 0
Niko 0
Elisabet - immune as HoH
Sandra - not eligible

Niko didn't have an immunity, all of the HMs just assumed he did. Or then they just like him so, that he wouldn't have got any nomination points even if the HMs would've known.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 12:01:17 PM by antos »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »
Petri, Jani, Elli-Maija and Nino are up for eviction.

Who nominated who. 2 points first, 1 point second:

Petri: Elli-Maija & Marika
Elisabet: Jani & Elli-Maija
Marika: Elli-Maija & Nino
Nino: Jani & Elli-Maija
Eetu: Jani & Elli-Maija
Jani: Petri & Elli-Maija
Elli-Maija: Jani & Nino
Noora: Petri & Jani
Sandra: Nino & Jani

Jani 10
Elli-Maija 8
Nino 4
Petri 4

Marika 1
Eetu 0
Noora 0
Niko 0
Elisabet - immune as HoH
Sandra - not eligible

Niko didn't have an immunity, all of the HMs just assumed he did. Or then they just like him so, that he wouldn't have got any nomination points even if the HMs would've known.

So will it be Elli-Maija or Jani that goes this week?

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
So will it be Elli-Maija or Jani that goes this week?
This is a tough one. I have a feeling, it's Jani who will be out. Seems it's really tight according to various forums.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »
congratulations to Marika for not being up for eviction for once!  ;D
how often has she been up now? she should have break some record, didn't she?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »

I think it very well could be a record in Finland, but not worldwide.
I know that in Big Brother Thailand a girl was nominated 9 times in a row, and Marika has been nominated for the last 8 rounds.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2010, 02:50:14 AM »
Nok (BB2 Thailand) was nominated 11 times.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2010, 05:49:39 AM »

I know that in Big Brother Thailand a girl was nominated 9 times in a row, and Marika has been nominated for the last 8 rounds.
Yep. It's a record in BB Finland. The previous record was 4. Perttu in the 1st season, Kadi in the 3rd and Kätlin last year. Perttu's record is not really comparable though, as in the 1st season there were evictions only every other week.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2010, 05:59:31 AM »

Marika has been nominated 9 times now and there are only 2 evictions left, so she can only match Nok's record  :'(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2010, 06:22:56 AM »
congratulations to Marika for not being up for eviction for once!  ;D

Marika has been nominated 9 times now and there are only 2 evictions left, so she can only match Nok's record  :'(
Marika has the world record of surviving the most evictions. Nok only survived 8, which on it's own account is really a lot.

Having said that, Marika's and Nok's records are not really comparable. Nok was nominated each time, whereas Marika was nominated 7 of those 9 times. 2 times all HMs were up for eviction automatically. Also, there's at least one time, where you could argue that Marika didn't have enough nomination points to be up for eviction. But...BB make the rules, and can change them anytime.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 06:49:39 AM by antos »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »
Marika has the world record of surviving the most evictions. Nok only survived 8, which on it's own account is really a lot.

Having said that, Marika's and Nok's records are not really comparable. Nok was nominated each time, whereas Marika was nominated 7 of those 9 times. 2 times all HMs were up for eviction automatically. Also, there's at least one time, where you could argue that Marika didn't have enough nomination points to be up for eviction. But...BB make the rules, and can change them anytime.
Tatiana from Portugal survived 11 evictions (Round 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,12,13,14&15), although the last 2 times and the first one all housemates were nominated by BB

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2010, 07:27:21 AM »

Tatiana from Portugal survived 11 evictions (Round 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,12,13,14&15), although the last 2 times and the first one all housemates were nominated by BB
I meant that surviving 9 evictions in a row is a record. I think...at least I don't know anyone else, who have survived 9 evictions in a row. Although Marika was only nominated 7 times, as mentioned before.

Sorry...miscalculation. Marika was up for eviction 8 times in a row, not 9. So Nok still has the record for being the most times up for eviction in a row, but now Marika shares her record of surviving 8 evictions in a row.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:36:54 AM by antos »

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2010, 08:05:11 AM »
Gerardo in GH11 Spain was nominated 9 times and he survived 8 times.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2010, 08:16:25 AM »
Not in a row. In any case, Marika's record is not a record worldwide by any means. Not by herself anyway. There still is 2 evictions left, so there is still the possibility of her sharing the record of being up for eviction and surviving all of them. With 11.

This is kind of a weird record to even talk about. I personally don't hope for Marika to be in any more evictions. Though I think she will be at least once. Most likely all HMs are up for eviction on the last eviction week.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »
Not in a row. In any case, Marika's record is not a record worldwide by any means. Not by herself anyway. There still is 2 evictions left, so there is still the possibility of her sharing the record of being up for eviction and surviving all of them. With 11.

This is kind of a weird record to even talk about. I personally don't hope for Marika to be in any more evictions. Though I think she will be at least once. Most likely all HMs are up for eviction on the last eviction week.
The 8 times he survived were in a row. He was evicted in round 15 and he was safe in round 14 so since round 6 to 13 he was nominated in a row.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »

The 8 times he survived were in a row. He was evicted in round 15 and he was safe in round 14 so since round 6 to 13 he was nominated in a row.

But one of those rounds he wasn't up for eviction, so it's not in a row. When all of the evicted housemates returned after Hans was evicted Gerardo wasn't nominated.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »
I have to say this eviction has convinced me that either:
- Big Brother Finland is fixed.
- About 10 people must vote per week.

From the start of the live show right up to the last vote count four minutes before voting closed, Jani T. was in line to be evicted.

But Elli-Maija has been evicted from the house tonight. The website was quick to announce the result also, revealing that Elli-Maija had been evicted before taking down the voting numbers.  :D

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 02:58:51 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2010, 10:56:01 PM »
I just saw the video of from the day Sandra entered the house and I have to say that if Elli-Maija was as dull as she was during that all the time then it really isn't a huge lose for the program. Also, Antos can you clarify if your country celebrates Halloween or not? lol, they didn't really give a straight answer when Sandra asked the housemates.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2010, 05:33:46 AM »
I have to say this eviction has convinced me that either:
- Big Brother Finland is fixed.
- About 10 people must vote per week.

From the start of the live show right up to the last vote count four minutes before voting closed, Jani T. was in line to be evicted.

But Elli-Maija has been evicted from the house tonight. The website was quick to announce the result also, revealing that Elli-Maija had been evicted before taking down the voting numbers.  :D

Some fans in Finland are convinced, that the show is both fixed and not a lot of people vote.   :D

Anyhow, the executive producer explained last year about how the news are out so quickly after the result has been announced. Sometimes even before. According to him they just type some generic news and change the name as the voting go on. If needed. And that sometimes the news are saved and sent on the site prematurely by accident.
I just saw the video of from the day Sandra entered the house and I have to say that if Elli-Maija was as dull as she was during that all the time then it really isn't a huge lose for the program. Also, Antos can you clarify if your country celebrates Halloween or not? lol, they didn't really give a straight answer when Sandra asked the housemates.
Halloween is celebrated in Finland. Though I think it's mostly younger people, who celebrate it the American way. And there is no trick or treating here. We have a similar tradition on Easter.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2010, 11:50:25 AM »
This week the nominations are held in the secret room (or rather extra room, since it's not a secret anymore), all HMs are present. This should be interesting...it's the first time in BBF when the HMs are nominating each others in the open. Also, they only have 2 minutes each. They have to give proper reasons for their nominations. "I haven't really talked with this HM" etc. won't do. Any HM who fails to nominate with a proper reason within 2 minutes will be automatically up for eviction. The nominations are still held tomorrow and shown to the viewers on Saturday.

Also this week the HoH is not immune. The HoH this week is Niko. He still has some priviliges though.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 04:08:49 AM by antos »

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2010, 11:16:23 AM »
Jani T, Marika, Nino and Petri are up for eviction.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »

So this could be the first week of this entire season in which a female is not evicted.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »

So this could be the first week of this entire season in which a female is not evicted.
Most likely yes. And most likely Jani will be evicted.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »

Most likely yes. And most likely Jani will be evicted.
Thats good to know. From what I've seen of her, I like Marika and I can see why she has lasted as long as she has. Is she one of the favorites to win?

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
Thats good to know. From what I've seen of her, I like Marika and I can see why she has lasted as long as she has. Is she one of the favorites to win?
Marika is one of my favourites also. And yes, she is one of the favourites to win. I think at the moment only Niko N and Marika have a realistic chance of winning. But anything can happen.