Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Finland  (Read 41453 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 6 Finland
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2010, 04:49:36 AM »
I wonder if there is any BB Series with more female winners than male winners?

BB Mexico is an example of that and probably the only one in which in all of its series a female housemate has won, the only exception happened on Big Brother VIP 3-Part I where a male housemate won.
the second VIP season also had a male winner in Mexico ;)
also the Philippines are highly dominated by female winners (all regular seasons, the first of their celebrity and teen seasons). In Hungary both regular seasons were won by females but I think their celebrity seasons (of whom there is very well known) were not.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2010, 01:18:29 PM »
The final is now on. The first results would suggest, that it's really a race between Marika and Niko. As expected...but then again, it was also a race between Esa A and Kätlin last year. And yet, when the final was over Aso was the winner.  ::)

Ok...and the results:

4th place: Eetu
3rd: Nino

Runner-up: Marika

And to no big surprise the winner of Big Brother Finland 2010 is Niko N.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:24:27 PM by antos »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2010, 02:42:28 PM »
Absolutely gutting that Marika only got second. For a second season in a row, the most interesting housemate (in my opinion) only makes it to second. Congratulations to Niko all the same.

I suppose it could have been worse though - Nino could have won. :D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2010, 02:47:47 PM »
Absolutely gutting that Marika only got second. For a second season in a row, the most interesting housemate (in my opinion) only makes it to second. Congratulations to Niko all the same.

Yeah...there was only about one percent between Niko and Marika. Eetu and Nino really didn't stand a chance...they were far behind. They both got over 20% to save.

No official announcement was made about next year. The hostess just said "see you" at the end. I'm guessing, there will be a 7th season though. BB is the best rated show on the channel it's on.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2010, 03:16:29 PM »

Yeah...there was only about one percent between Niko and Marika. Eetu and Nino really didn't stand a chance...they were far behind. They both got over 20% to save.

No official announcement was made about next year. The hostess just said "see you" at the end. I'm guessing, there will be a 7th season though. BB is the best rated show on the channel it's on.

So i've missed the final? I forgot that tonight was the final, I only thought i'd missed 4th place :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( as you can probably guess Im absolutely gutted that Marika hasn't won, Niko did nothing for me
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2010, 03:27:50 PM »

Hey, BBUK was #1 on Channel 4 yet we all know what happened next! lol. I'm sure BBFinland will be back, usually the 7th season of a BB is a pretty good series.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »
Well hopefully the channel will be more clever and not replace their version with a crappy show that gets less than half the viewers of Big Brother, as ours did.  ::) ::)

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2010, 03:46:54 PM »

So i've missed the final? I forgot that tonight was the final, I only thought i'd missed 4th place :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( as you can probably guess Im absolutely gutted that Marika hasn't won, Niko did nothing for me
I'm afraid so... :-\

Also...naturally I meant Niko and Marika, when I said they got over 20% to save.

Also, I think that they would've announced, if it was the last season. TV11, the channel that will air BB in Sweden next year, is owned by the same company than Sub. Not sure, if there really is any other connection though. In Sweden the season will most likely start in April or May.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2010, 04:44:52 PM »
Well hopefully the channel will be more clever and not replace their version with a crappy show that gets less than half the viewers of Big Brother, as ours did.  ::) ::)

Don't suppose your talking about the turkey that was Seven Days are you? ;D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2010, 06:16:56 PM »
sooo disappointed that Marika didn't win. Niko didn't deserve this - I hate it when all stars compete in regular seasons.
It totally reminds me of when Camilla survived nearly every nomination in Australia's 5th (?) season but only got runner-up to Jamie, who was totally undeserving as well.  :'(

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2010, 07:08:51 AM »
About the announcement of BB returning in 2011 not made. There are speculations of the possible reasons. One of them being, that this indeed was the last season. Then again, some people think that they wouldn't have built a completely new house for just one season. The possibilities include a celebrity-edition for next year and also the confusion about the producers.

I guess we'll find out around February-March the latest. If they're making a regular season, it most likely would still be in autumn. And that being the case, the auditions would start in April. The latest.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2010, 07:30:50 AM »
sooo disappointed that Marika didn't win. Niko didn't deserve this - I hate it when all stars compete in regular seasons.
It totally reminds me of when Camilla survived nearly every nomination in Australia's 5th (?) season but only got runner-up to Jamie, who was totally undeserving as well.  :'(

Yeah I thought the same with BB9 Germany, when Marcel, Sascha Sirtl and Knubbel entered, it took a long time for Sirtl to go and Marcel (once again) finished in an undeserved 2nd place

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »

I am indeed. What an awful show it was.  :D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »

I am indeed. What an awful show it was.  :D

Oh no doubt, it was bigged up on paper as groundbreaking and it looked great on paper, but on the 1st show the site crashed within 10 minutes  ::) and approximately half the audience switched off :D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2011, 07:46:44 PM »
I'm just using this thread, as nothing solid still hasn't shown up. Some rumours are saying, that whoever bought the rights here bought them for 10 years. Another source says, there's been closed auditions. For a celebrity edition.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »
I'm just using this thread, as nothing solid still hasn't shown up. Some rumours are saying, that whoever bought the rights here bought them for 10 years. Another source says, there's been closed auditions. For a celebrity edition.

So we're possible getting a Celeb edition?

HEY! It's better than nothing!  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

So we're possible getting a Celeb edition?

HEY! It's better than nothing!  ;D
Actually, if these rumours turns out to be true...I'd prefer the nothing. But then again...even some of the so-called celebs in this country could be entertaining to anyone, who wasn't already fed up with them.  ;D